• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:01 AM

It's been 20 years since you gave birth to your last child, and your family has prospered since then. You adore all of your children, and are so proud of them. A lot of your kids have children of their own, and you love being a grandma. You're incredibly thankful for your whole family, and are excited about the future.

Your oldest child is happily married, and has 3 children. They are working as a lawyer/teacher, and live in a house a few blocks away from yours. They are smart, outgoing, and kind, and love being part of your big family. Their partner is a college professor/pediatrician, and they're a wonderful match for your child. Their kids are adorable, all three have your child's hair colour, while only one has their eye colour.

Partner name is your choice.

Roll dice for genders: Odd = boy, even = girl

Names are your choice but must have an obvious theme.

Your middle children (all but your oldest & youngest) are all very successful. They have varying jobs (your choice), and a couple are married. One has a partner but is not married. Two of them have 2 children, and the rest (however many are left) have 1-4 kids (more or less than 2). You adore them all, and love seeing them so happy and fulfilled in life.

Partner names are your choice.

Genders are as above.

Name them must be different for each family.

Your youngest child just turned 21, and you had a huge family party to celebrate. They're studying at college to become a mechanic/engineer/landscaper/architect and you're so proud of them for following their dreams. They married at 18, and you were supportive of their decision, although you didn't necessarily like it. You have to admit that marriage suits them, and their partner is definitely the love of their life. They have no children yet, but announced last week that they're/they're partner is pregnant with their first baby! You were ecstatic, and wished them all the happiness in the world.

Partner name is your choice.

Names: You don't need to name this baby since it's unborn, but if you would like to then feel free.

Feel free to add pictures and stories.

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:33 AM

Me: Molly Aurelia Williams (51)

Him: Ashley Christopher Williams (51)

My son: Edmund "Ned" James Williams (33)

Our daughter: Caroline "Carly" Belle Williams (31)

Our twins: Philip "Pip" Ray Williams/Penelope "Penny" Rose Williams (28)

Our daughter: Edith "Edie" Bleu Williams (23)

Our son: Beckett "Beck" Zair Williams (21)

Molly and Ashley Williams with Ned, Carly, Pip, Penny, Edie, and Beck

My son: Edmund "Ned" James Williams (33)

His wife: Felicity "Fliss" Elora Williams (32)

Their daughter: Livia Molly Williams (5)

Their son: Lewis Edmund Williams (3)

Their daughter: Lexi Elora Williams (2)

Ned and Fliss Williams with Livia, Lewis, and Lexi

Our daughter: Caroline "Carly" Belle [Williams] Oliver (31)

Her husband: Orson Isaiah Oliver (32)

Their twins: Emilia "Mia" Jane Oliver/Alizabeth "Beth" Clare Oliver (4)

Carly and Orson Oliver with Mia and Beth

Our son: Philip "Pip" Ray Williams (28)

His girlfriend: Andrea Louise Williams (26)

Their son: Kit Harrison Williams (6)

Their son: Bo Harvey Williams (3)

Their son: West Henry Williams (1)

Pip and Andrea Williams with Kit, Bo, and West

Our daughter: Penelope "Penny" Rose [Williams] Kerrigan (28)

Her husband: Samuel "Sam" Jonathan Kerrigan (30)

Their daughter: Marguerite "Maggie" Rose Kerrigan (2)

Penny and Sam Kerrigan with Maggie

Our daughter: Edith "Edie" Bleu [Williams] Jolie (23)

Her husband: Skylar Frederick Levi Jolie (24)

Their daughter: Robyn Isabella Jolie (4)

Their triplets: Luna Evelyn Jolie/Heath Oscar Jolie/Wren Adeline Jolie (1)

Edie and Skylar Jolie with Robyn, Luna, Heath, and Wren

Our son: Beckett "Beck" Zair Williams (21)

His wife: Annabelle "Anna" Sophie Williams (21)

Their unborn daughter: Nerissa "Rissa" Poppy Williams

Beck and Anna Williams with Rissa

#3 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

Elliott 'Eli' James Wilson [76] and Angela 'Angie' Stephanie Wilson [74]
Parents of Alex

~~~ 

Alexandra 'Alex' Ruby Mitchell [52]
From Oakland, California
Daughter of Angie and Eli
Mother of Leo, Molly, Harry, Will, Cate, Lucy and Ted
Mechanic

~~~

Silas 'Si' Blake Walker [52]
Father of Leo

Cameron 'Cam'' Jeffery Mitchell [53]
Father of Molly, Harry, Will, Cate, Lucy and Ted

~~~

Leonard 'Leo' James Mitchell [35]
Son of Alex and Si
Married to Lily
Lawyer
Father of Luke, Liam and Lisa

Margaret 'Molly' Eleanor Mitchell [32]
Daughter of Alex and Cam
Married to Matt
Musician
Mother of Max and Maddie

Henry 'Harry' Cameron Mitchell [28]
Son of Alex and Cam
Boyfriend of Hannah
Politician
Father of Holly

William 'Will' Elliott Mitchell [28]
Son of Alex and Cam
Married to Wes
Doctor
Father of Wade and Wyatt

Catherine 'Cate' Angela Mitchell [28]
Daughter of Alex and Cam
Architect
Mother of Chris, Cassie and Cole

Lucille 'Lucy' Elle Mitchell [23]
Daughter of Alex and Cam
Teacher
Mother of Lewis

Edison 'Ted' Jordan Mitchell [21]
Son of Alex and Cam
Married to Evie
Engineer
Expectant Father of Emily

~~~

Wedding Dress
Groom's Suit
Bridesmaids
Page Boys
Cake

#4 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:00 PM

My name is Lyra Hazel Crawford and I am Sixteen Years Old.  I have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. I'm currently studying at the local high school in Raleigh, North Carolina. I'm not a very out going person and I usually skip dances and parties, but I decide one night that I'll go out with my best friend to a party being hosted by the new boy, Silas Luca Haynes, in our grade. He's got Brown Hair and Green Eyes and he recently moved to town right at the beginning of the school year, and I've had feelings for him ever since. He seems like a quiet type, but he's really popular because he's on the football team.

When I get to the party the music is very loud, and none of it is songs that I know. I mingle a bit, and have a few drinks, but decide to go home about an hour in. My friend is disappointed, but lets me go. I know she'll be safe in the hands of her other friends. Just as I'm about to walk out the door I bump into the host. Silas flashes me a heart stopping smile, and asks why I'm leaving so soon. I explain that parties aren't really my thing, and he tells me that they're not really his either, but everyone expects him to throw them because of his reputation. Silas offers to walk me back home, and I accept, hoping to get to know him more on the way home.

I'm halfway home when Silas pulls me to him and starts kissing me violently. I protested, but he carried on, and I blocked out what happens next. I don't tell anyone what happened, or what he did to me, but I cry secretly at night. I try not to think about it, but seeing Silas everyday brings back the memories, and I start skipping school. My parents are worried because I used to be a top student, but my grades are dropping and they're worried something might be seriously wrong. It's two months later when I discover I'm pregnant, and decide it's time to tell them what happened.

When I tell my  parents, Mary Elizabeth Crawford and Timothy Joseph Crawford,  they're disgusted. My dad tells me I must have asked for it, and yells that if I want to keep the baby I'll have to find somewhere else to live. My mom just cries, and keeps asking me why. I don't know what to tell them that they'll be okay with, and so I call my aunt, Margaret Elsa Crawford, and go and live with her. I'm upset and spend most of my pregnancy in denial. It doesn't help that I see Silas everywhere I go. My aunt decides to move states, Portland, Maine, to help me heal, and I come to love her like a mom. I give birth to a beautiful baby girl, but she looks just like Silas with Brown Hair and Green Eyes. I name her Violet Quinn Crawford. It takes me a while to get over it, but I can't blame Violet for what happened, and I fall more in love with her everyday.

I just finished high school in Portland Maine, and I have made a couple of new friends. I decide to go to college close by, so that I can work part time and help my aunt pay bills. Violet is already in a childcare routine, and so I keep her where she is. I choose my major based on what I love doing, Biology, and I really enjoy classes. I meet a guy, Emerson Tobias Hollingsworth, studying a similar thing to me, and share some classes together. I think Emerson's hot, he has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes, but don't approach him for fear of what he will think of you. Everyone except my Aunt Maggie has always told me I deserved what happened to me that night, and so I don't think Emerson will be any different.

One day in class a girl, Lauren Rose Grossman,  who is visiting the college for the day recognizes me from my old home. She stands up and tells the whole class that I accused her boyfriend, Silas, of raping me, and that I'm a liar and cannot be trusted. I gather all of my things and walk out, a huge blush on my cheeks. I realized that I was being followed a few minutes later, and turn around to find Emerson walking behind me. He asks me if it's true, if I did falsely accuse someone. I tell him no, that it really happened, and

I have a daughter. I don't expect him to believe me, and take his silent gaze to mean he doesn't.

As I turn to leave Emerson puts his hands on my shoulders and pulls me in for a hug, telling me he's sorry I had to go through that, and that even if no one else does he believes me. I don't realize I'm crying until now, and pull away so I don't wet his clothes with tears. Emerson tells me that he's had a crush on me for a while now, and he thinks I'm such a strong person. He asks me to be his girlfriend, and I say yes. It takes me a few weeks before I let him meet Violet for the first time, but Emerson's a natural with kids and she adores him.

Emerson and I have been dating for a year when I start to get sick. At first I think it's just the flu, but soon discover it's something more. I'm  pregnant! Emerson' ecstatic, and although the timing isn't great I find myself getting more excited as the months go by. Before I know it our little one is here! We name her Kate Eleanor Hollingsworth-Crawford and she looks just like her daddy with her Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes!

It's been four years since I gave birth to Kate, and Emerson and I are still going strong. We both graduated from college and are working on doctorate degrees in biology.  I'm incredibly in love with Emerson, and he's an amazing father to both of our children.  With agreement from Violet,  Emerson adopts her so that we are both now her legal guardians.  A year after he adopts Violet, Emerson takes me for a romantic weekend away over my birthday.  On the last evening, we go to a fancy restaurant and Emerson proposes to me!  Completely overwhelmed, I say yes with tears in my eyes.  We begin planning the wedding immediately. 

Violet and Kate are involved in all stages of planning.  My dress makes me feel like a princess and Emerson looks like my prince charming in his tux. Our cake is also stunning. A week before we get married, I learn that I am pregnant again!  The whole family is  overjoyed.  After our beautiful wedding, Emerson and I enjoy two weeks away on our honeymoon, a wedding gift from his parents, which we spent in Paris.  When we get home, our family has surprised us with a nursery for our coming child!  At the second scan, we realize we're going to need some more space, as I'm having quadruplets!   We welcome three boys and a girl that December.  We name them Hazel Adeline Hollingsworth, Duke Emerson Hollingsworth, Silas Chase Hollingsworth and Jude Emery Hollingsworth were born healthy and easily.  They're all tow-haired blondes and all of them, but Jude, have my blue eyes. I love being a mother, and become pregnant again the next year.  Unfortunately, I suffer a devastating miscarriage.  Following the miscarriage I fall into a deep depression, and I spend a lot of time with my kids. Emerson and I decide to wait a few years before we think about having more children.

It's been four years since Hazel, Duke, Silas and Jude joined our family. Emerson and I are enjoying life with our little ones, and I am especially thankful that I met him long ago in our classes. A few weeks after the quadruplets turn five we discover I'm pregnant! I'm over the moon, and am so excited to meet the new arrival. However, Violet is upset, and refuses to talk to either of me or Emerson for a week. When Violet finally starts talking she tells me that she's worried we'll stop loving her or will not have time for her, since we have so many other kids. I reassure Violet that we'll always love her, and she seems to relax a little bit.

A week later, however, I get a call from the school telling me that Violet has been caught fighting. I'm  shocked, and disappointed in her. I go to the school to pick her up, and am told by the headteacher that Violet has been suspended for a week. When I get home I have a long talk with Violet, and it turns out that the young girl she had gotten into a fight with has been bullying and upsetting Violet for years. I hold Violet through some tears and explain to her  that fighting is not the way to solve problems, and decide to have a talk to the other child's parents. When Violet's week of suspension is up she's a bit nervous to go back, but I reassure them that it'll all be okay, and Violet come home that day and tells me that the bully apologized to her.

Everything runs smoothly from then on, and  soon we're ready to welcome our new little one into the world. I have my Aunt Maggie, Grandma Maggie to the kids, come pick up the kids and they'll stay with her for the time I'll be in hospital, and so Emerson and I head over there to give birth. My labor isn't without problems, it takes a long time for me to dilate, and then the baby gets in distress and I have to deliver them faster than they wanted to arrive. When they arrive they're perfect though, and I feel tears rolling down my cheeks as you cuddle them for the first time. The baby is a little boy! Emerson and I name him Henry Maison Hollingsworth. Henry is another miniature of his daddy with Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. After Emerson and I name him I spend a few hours alone with Henry, and then telephone Aunt Maggie to bring the kids to meet him. I'm a bit anxious about how they'll react, but I am pleasantly surprised when they all adore their new sibling. Violet especially adores Henry, and it seems to calm them down a little bit.

Two years after Henry was born, I find myself pregnant again. I'm a little stressed out during the pregnancy, and as a result the baby arrives a month early. The surprise arrival shocks everyone, and we're all worried about the baby. They're a fighter though, and pull through despite all of their complications. The baby is a little girl and Emerson and I name her Lane Bethany Hollingsworth. She's as beautiful as our other babies with her Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. I thank my lucky stars, and find myself extremely grateful for all of my children.

When Lane turns one Emerson and I decide to take a family vacation. Emerson, myself, our amazing brood of kids and of course, we're joined by Aunt Maggie. We have a wonderful week away in Majorca, Spain, and plan to go back for another holiday next year.

It's been 20 years since I gave birth to Lane, and our family has prospered since then. I adore all of our children, and am so proud of them. A lot of my kids have children of their own, and I love being a grandma. I'm incredibly thankful for our whole family, and am excited about the future.

Violet is happily married to her husband, Trent Oliver Sinclair, who has Black Hair and Hazel Eyes. They have three beautiful children Juliet Emmeline Sinclair, Scout Margaret Sinclair and Wyatt Lawrence Sinclair. Violet works as a kindergarten teacher, and her family lives in a house that is only a few blocks away from my own. Violet is simply smart, outgoing, and kind, and she loves being part of our big family. Trent is a Pediatrician, and he is a wonderful match for Violet. Their kids are adorable, all three have Violet's Brown Hair and the girls have Trent's Hazel Eyes while Wyatt has Violet's Green Eyes.

Just like Violet, Kate is also happily married. She and her wife, Laura Josephine Hollingsworth-Chandler, have been sweethearts since high school. Laura has Black Hair and Green Eyes.  Kate works as a Criminal Lawyer while Laura owns and operates a high-end restaurant, Howling Hills, with her siblings. The pair have two children between them. Their oldest is a son that they adopted from Korea, they named him Reed Chin-Hwa Hollingsworth-Chandler. Reed was a year old when they adopted him. Their younger child is their daughter who they adopted from China, they named her Pansy Li-Mei Hollingsworth-Chandler. Laura and Kate adopted her when she was a few months old. Both of them have Black Hair and Almond Eyes. Sadly, they live a few states away, but we make sure to visit at least once a month and then of course, we also all come together as a family for all big holidays; Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Big Birthdays, 4th of July, etc.

Hazel has recently become Mrs. Waters after marrying her long time fiance, Augustus Elliot Waters, who has Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. The pair have been engaged for seven years, but have only tied the knot a little under half a year ago. The pair met as pre-med students in undergrad college and have been together for a long time. Another recent in their life is they've both graduated medical school and started their residency. Hazel as a Neurologist  and Augustus as an Oncologist. The pair are not alone in their happiness though, they have their daughter whom they had three years ago, Grace Johanna Waters, who has Hazel's Blonde Hair and Augustus' Brown Eyes. The pair live two towns over and as Grandma and with Hazel and Augustus' busy work schedules I get to spend a lot of time with my little Gracie.

Speaking of happy occasions, my eldest son, Duke and his lovely wife, Genevieve Harper Hollingsworth (nee Parrish), have welcomed their fourth son just this month! The little boy is a spitting image of his Momma with his Brown Hair and Green Eyes. The new little prince is Dalton Jude Hollingsworth. He joins big brothers, Hudson Luke Hollingsworth, Jackson Tobias Hollingsworth and Preston Silas Hollingsworth. Hudson, like Dalton, has his Momma's Brown Hair while Jackson and Preston have Blonde Hair. All three of them have Duke's Blue Eyes. Genevieve is a Stay-at-Home Mother and Duke is an Estate Lawyer. While they all live a state over, its on a boarder line and only an hour away so I get to see my rowdy grandboys often.

Then we come to Silas, I'll be honest and say that out of all of my children he was the one I worried about the most as a teen, but I'm happy to see Silas has proven me wrong entirely. He currently works as a CFO for Windsor Ind. something which I would have never expected, in addition he is happily married to his wife, Cornelia Jolie Faye Hollingsworth (nee Windsor), who he met and married in a whirlwind romance in their college days, his undergraduate and her graduate. Cornelia is actually the daughter of Windsor Industries CEO and the company's current VP of Advertising. The pair have four beautiful children, three sons and a daughter. Tanner Levi Windsor Hollingsworth, Thatcher Lance Crawford Hollingsworth, Tyler Cordelia Lyra Hollingsworth and Tucker Archibald Louis Hollingsworth. All of whom are tow-headed blondes with big, bright blue eyes like their parents.

Then the update goes to the youngest of my quadruplets, Jude. Jude is married to his wife, Brynn Rosamond Gretchen Hollingsworth (nee Hollis). The pair actually met at a support group for single parents. Brynn got pregnant in high school and has her daughter, Paisley Rosalie Greta Hollingsworth (formerly Hollis), who's father was never in the picture. Jude had a young son from a relationship he had in college, Fletcher Emerson Hollingsworth, whose mother had passed in a car accident only a month after his birth. The pair hit it off and now have two children of their own, Aria Emmeline Sage Hollingsworth and Logan Rowan Grant Hollingsworth. Jude currently is a Stay-at-Home Father though he does run a small Photography business and does portraits, weddings and other special events while Brynn is an Real Estate Agent. Despite past tragedies the family is very happy together.

The second to last of my children is my youngest son, Henry. Currently, Henry has just gotten engaged to his longtime girlfriend and the mother of his twins, Claudia Evelyn Montgomery. The pair are both in their first year of graduate schools, Henry's program is to obtain his MBA in Accounting and Claudia is in law school. The pair live on the other side from town which is good news as they're both so busy and I babysit for my adorable twin grandbabies. Emmett Montgomery Hollingsworth and Hunter Camden Hollingsworth who are the most adorable cherubic angels.

My youngest child and daughter, Lane has just turned 21, and we had a huge family party to celebrate. Lane is currently studying at college to become an Engineer and I'm so proud of her for following her dreams. Lane actually married her high school sweetheart Parker Nolan Smythe at 18, and I was of course, supportive of their decision, although I didn't necessarily like it. I have to admit that marriage suits them, and Porter is definitely the love of Lane's life. They have no children yet, but Lane announced last week that she is pregnant with their first baby! I was ecstatic, and wished them all the happiness in the world.

It got even better when after a while I went with Lane on her first visit to the OBGYN and we found out she was expecting a baby girl! The rest of the time flew by and just last night I welcomed my newest granddaughter, Stella Veronica Smythe. She is an absolute darling and the cutest thing in the world with her Blonde Hair and Green Eyes, a perfect mixture of her parents.

Overall, I could not be happier now and I'm glad to see my life at this stage and cannot wait to see it going forward.

The Hollingsworth Family

DW: Lyra Hazel Hollingsworth {nee Crawford} [52] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DH: Emerson Tobias Hollingsworth [52] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DD1: Violet Quinn Sinclair {nee Hollingsworth} [36] (Brown Hair and Green Eyes)

DD2: Kate Eleanor Hollingsworth-Chandler [33] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DD3: Hazel Adeline Waters {nee Hollingsworth} [28] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS1: Duke Emerson Hollingsworth [28] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS2: Silas Chase Hollingsworth [28] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS3: Jude Emery Hollingsworth [28] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DS4: Henry Maison Hollingsworth [23] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DD4: Lane Bethany Smythe {nee Hollingsworth} [21] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

Lyra and Emerson Hollingsworth; with Violet, Kate, Hazel, Duke, Silas, Jude, Henry & Lane

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sinclair Family

DD1: Violet Quinn Sinclair {nee Hollingsworth} [36] (Brown Hair and Green Eyes)

DH: Trent Oliver Sinclair [36] (Black Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DD1: Juliet Emmeline Sinclair [10] (Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DD2: Scout Margaret Sinclair [8] (Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DS1: Wyatt Lawrence Sinclair [5] (Brown Hair and Green Eyes)

Violet and Trent Sinclair; with Juliet, Scout & Wyatt

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hollingsworth-Chandler Family

DD2: Kate Eleanor Hollingsworth-Chandler [33] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DW: Laura Josephine Hollingsworth-Chandler [31] (Black Hair and Green Eyes)

DAS1: Reed Chin-Hwa Hollingsworth-Chandler [6] (Black Hair and Almond Eyes)

DAD1: Pansy Li-Mei Hollingsworth-Chandler [2] (Black Hair and Almond Eyes)

Kate and Laura Hollingsworth-Chandler; with Reed & Pansy

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Waters Family

DD3: Hazel Adeline Waters {nee Hollingsworth} [28] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DH: Augustus Elliot Waters [29] (Brown Hair and Brown Eyes)

DD1: Grace Johanna Waters [3] (Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes)

Hazel and Augustus Waters; with Grace

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hollingsworth Family

DS1: Duke Emerson Hollingsworth [28] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DW: Genevieve Harper Hollingsworth {nee Parrish} [28] (Brown Hair and Green Eyes)

DS1: Hudson Luke Hollingsworth [4] (Brown Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS2: Jackson Tobias Hollingsworth [2] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS3: Preston Silas Hollingsworth [2] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS4: Dalton Jude Hollingsworth [0] (Brown Hair and Green Eyes)

Duke and Genevieve Hollingsworth; with Hudson, Jackson, Preston & Dalton

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hollingsworth Family

DS2: Silas Chase Hollingsworth [28] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DW: Cornelia Jolie Faye Hollingsworth {nee Windsor} [34] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS1: Tanner Levi Windsor Hollingsworth [5] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS2: Thatcher Lance Crawford Hollingsworth [3] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DD1: Tyler Cordelia Lyra Hollingsworth [3] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS3: Tucker Archibald Louis Hollingsworth [1] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

Silas and Cornelia Hollingsworth; with Tanner, Thatcher, Tyler & Tucker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hollingsworth Family

DS3: Jude Emery Hollingsworth [28] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DW: Brynn Rosamund Gretchen Hollingsworth {nee Hollis} [25] (Brown Hair and Blue Eyes)

DSD1: Paisley Rosalie Greta Hollingsworth [8] (Brown Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS1: Fletcher Emerson Hollingsworth [7] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DD1: Aria Emmeline Sage Hollingsworth [2] (Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DS2: Logan Rowan Grant Hollingsworth [1] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

Jude and Brynn Hollingsworth; with Paisley, Fletcher, Aria & Logan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hollingsworth/Montgomery Family

DS4: Henry Maison Hollingsworth [23] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DFiancee: Claudia Evelyn Montgomery [24] (Brown Hair and Green Eyes)

DS1: Emmett Montgomery Hollingsworth [1] (Blonde Hair and Green Eyes)

DS2: Hunter Camden Hollingsworth [1] (Blonde Hair and Green Eyes)

Henry Hollingsworth and Claudia Montgomery; with Emmett & Hunter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Smythe Family

DD4: Lane Bethany Smythe {nee Hollingsworth} [21] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DH: Parker Nolan Smythe [21] (Brown Hair and Green Eyes)

DD1: Stella Veronica Smythe [0] (Blonde Hair and Green Eyes)

Lane and Parker Smythe; with Stella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DF: Timothy Joseph Crawford [82] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DM: Mary Elizabeth Crawford [81] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DA: Margaret Elsa Crawford [79] (Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes)

#5 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:51 PM

It's been 21 years since you gave birth to your last child, and your family has prospered since then. You adore all of your children, and are so proud of them. A lot of your kids have children of their own, and you love being a grandma. You're incredibly thankful for your whole family, and are excited about the future.

Your oldest child is happily married, and has 3 children. He is working as a teacher, and lives in a house a few blocks away from yours. He is smart, outgoing, and kind, and loves being part of your big family. His wife is a pediatrician, and she's a wonderful match for your child. Their kids are adorable, all three have your child's hair colour, while only one has his eye colour.

Felix Alan Burks (37) and his wife Lorelei Camryn Burks (38) seemed to have a thing for G names, as they named their children George Ronald (6), Gregory Isaac (4), and Gerald Michael "Gerry" (1).

Your middle children are all very successful. They have varying jobs, and a couple are married. One has a partner but is not married. Two of them have 2 children, and the rest have 1-4 kids. You adore them all, and love seeing them so happy and fulfilled in life.

Your son Stanley Jefferson Burks (34) is a painter, while his wife Jean Harriet (33) is a ballet dancer (always has been and always will be, as she likes to say). They have two children, Roxanne Ashlyn "Roxie" (10) and Summer Geneva (8).

Sheila Courtney (30) married Ramsey Marcus Walker (29) and they both became engineers. They have one son, Robert Dillon (5).

Ezekiel Raul (29) never married but he has a girlfriend, Justine Alyssa Hobbs (27). They have two-year-old triplets, Melanie Jasmine, Dalton Cooper, and Emmett Green Hobbs-Burks. Ezekiel's a carpenter and Justine's a journalist.

Lucille Mirabelle (23) just recently married Miranda Kate Arden (24) and they have two adopted children, Job Desmond (3) and Hazel Grace Arden (2). Lucille is a writer and Miranda is a news anchor.

Your youngest child just turned 21, and you had a huge family party to celebrate. She's studying at college to become a landscaper and you're so proud of her for following her dreams. She married at 18, and you were supportive of her decision, although you didn't necessarily like it. You have to admit that marriage suits her, and her partner is definitely the love of her life. She has no children yet, but announced last week that she's pregnant with her first baby! You were ecstatic, and wished her all the happiness in the world.

Harlow Eden (21) and Jesse Abel Campbell (21) haven't named their son yet, but are open to decisions.

The End

#6 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:00 PM

My name is Harriet Opal Calderon, and I am 14 years old.  Growing up in Delaware, my mother, Esther Victoria Calderon, and my father, Warren Graham Calderon were very protective until I became pregnant.  I was kicked out of my house when I told them-they just couldn't accept that I had been [Content Removed] Silas Cochran.  I was so thankful when my mother's sister Delilah Verity Wilcox took me in, and she has provided me with so much love.  We've just moved across the country to Washington to have a new start, and I'm feeling better almost every day.  While pregnant I was constantly worried and scared, but even though my daughter looks like Silas, every day I fall more in love with my beautiful baby girl Pearl Avery Calderon

I finish highschool in Washington, and I make some friends, but I don't tell many people that I have a daughter.  Having turned 18, Pearl is now four years old!  After graduating from high school, I decide to go to college close by so that I can continue to work and help my aunt Delilah pay the bills.  Plus, this way Pearl won't have to start a new day care routine!  I've always loved mathematics, so I decide to go into pure math.  I love my classes-especially abstract algebra and set theory.  There's a really cute guy Taylor Cameron Guthrie who's studying combinatorics-we've had a couple of classes together, but I'm too nervous to approach him.  Everyone I've ever told about Pearl believes that I did something to deserve what happened to me, so I never open up about it. 

One day, a girl from my hometown in Delaware visits the college and attends one of the classes that I am in.  She recognizes me and tells the entire class I falsley accused her boyfriend of raping me.  In shock, I gather my things and walk out of the classroom.  While struggling home, I realize that Taylor is following me.  He asks me if it's true-if I would lie about someone raping me.  I tell him that I would never do such a thing, that it actually happened, and that I have a four year old daughter.  Although I didn't expect him to believe me, he takes my arms and holds me, telling me that he is so sorry that I had to experience these terrible things.  I didn't realize that I was crying until I noticed his shirt getting damp from my tears.  Taylor then told me that he'd admired me for a while, and after this he's even more convinced that I am strong and good.   We meet for coffee the next day and begin seeing each other regularly.  I begin to date him, and after a couple months I introduce Pearl to him.  Pearl was a little skeptical at first, but Taylor is wonderful with her and she quickly comes to absolutely adore him. 

A year after we begin dating, I get sick.  At first I thought it was the flu, but it turns out that I am pregnant!  I am 19 years old and I have a 5 year old, and now I am pregnant again!  Although the timing is poor, Taylor and I become more and more excited as the due date approaches.  Our daughter Alice Virginia Calderie was born in June, and she looks exactly like Taylor.  Pearl is the best big sister that a girl could ask for. 

It's been four years since I gave birth to Alice, and Taylor and I are still going strong. We both graduated from college and are working on doctorate degrees in mathematics.  I'm incredibly in love with Taylor, and he's an amazing father to both of our children.  With agreement from Pearl,  Taylor adopts her so that we are both now her legal guardians.  A year after he adopts Pearl, he takes me for a romantic weekend away over my birthday.  On the last evening, we go to a fancy restaurant and Taylor proposes to me!  Completely overwhelmed, I say yes with tears in my eyes.  We begin planning the wedding immediately. 

Pearl and Alice are involved in all stages of planning.  A week before we get married, I learn that I am pregnant again!  Taylor, Pearl, Alice, and I are overjoyed.  After our beautiful wedding, Taylor and I enjoy two weeks away on our honeymoon.  When we get home, our family has surprised us with a nursery for our coming child!  At the second scan, we realize we're going to need some more space, as I'm having quadruplets!   We welcome three girls and a boy that November.  Henry Stewart, Constance Arriety, Hazel Beatrice, and Violet Patience were born healthy and easily.  I love being a mother, and become pregnant again the next year.  Unfortunately, I suffer a devastating miscarriage.  Following the miscarriage I fall into a deep depression, and Taylor and I decide to wait a few years before having more children. 

It's been a few years since your last babies joined your family. You and your husband are enjoying life with your little ones, and you especially are glad that you met him. A few weeks after Henry, Constance, Hazel, and Violet turn five you discover you're pregnant! You're over the moon, and so excited to meet the new arrival.

A week later, however, you get a call from the school telling you that Pearl has been caught fighting. You're shocked, and disappointed in her. You go to the school to pick them up, and are told by the headteacher that they've been suspended for a week. When you get home you have a long talk, and it turns out that the child they were fighting with has been bullying them for years. You tell them that fighting is not the way to solve problems, and decide to have a talk to the other child's parents. When their week of suspension is up they're a bit nervous to go back, but you reassure them that it'll all be okay, and they come home that day telling you that the bully apologised to them.

Everything runs smoothly from then on, and you're soon ready to welcome your new little one into the world. You ship your kids off to stay with Aunt Delilah for the time you'll be in hospital, and head over there to give birth. Your labour isn't without problems, it takes a long time for you to dilate, and then the baby gets in distress and you have to deliver them faster than they wanted to arrive. When Josephine Mai Calderie arrives, she's perfect, and you feel tears rolling down your cheeks as you cuddle them for the first time. You spend a few hours alone with your new baby, and then telephone your guardian to bring the kids to meet them. You're a bit anxious about how they'll react, but are pleasantly surprised when they all adore their new sibling. Your oldest child especially adores them, and it seems to calm them down a little bit.

Two years later and you find yourself pregnant again. You're a little stressed out during the pregnancy, and as a result your daughter Harlow Eden Calderie arrives a month early. The surprise arrival shocks everyone, and you're all worried about the her.  She's a fighter though, and she pulls through despite all of her complications. You thank your lucky stars, and find yourself extremely grateful for all of your children.

When Harlow turns one, you decide to take a family vacation in London. You have a wonderful week away, and plan to go back for another holiday next year.

-------------------------------------------------

It's been 20 years since you gave birth to your last child, and your family has prospered since then. You adore all of your children, and are so proud of them. A lot of your kids have children of their own, and you love being a grandma. You're incredibly thankful for your whole family, and are excited about the future.

DW: Harriet Opal Calderon (51)

DH: Taylor Cameron Guthrie (52)

DD: Pearl Avery Calderie (37)

DD: Alice Virginia Calderie (32)

DH/DD/DD/DD: Henry Stewart/Hazel Beatrice/Constance Arriety/Violet Patience Calderie (27)

DD: Josephine Mai Calderie (23)

DD: Harlow Eden Calderie (21)

Harriet's aunt: Delilah Verity Wilcox

Harriet's parents (estranged):

Esther Victoria Wilcox Calderon

Warren Graham Calderon

Pearl's biological father (not in contact):

Silas Cochran

Your oldest child Pearl Avery Calderie is happily married to her wife Miranda Louise Gold, and they have 3 children. Pearl is working as a lawyer and they live in a house a few blocks away from yours. They are smart, outgoing, and kind, and love being part of your big family. Their partner is a college professor and they're a wonderful match for your child. Their kids are adorable.

DW: Pearl Avery Calderie

DW: Miranda Louise Gold

DS: Atticus Nolan Cald (12)

DD: Willa Haven Cald (9)

DS: Milo Dylan Cald (7)

Alice Virginia is a very successful illustrator for graphic novels and children's books.  She lives with her partner, Gideon Seth McKinley, and their four children.  They live in Portland, Oregon, where Gideon is a journalist for the paper and also does freelance writing. 

DW: Alice Virginia Calderie

DH:  Gideon Seth McKinley

DS: Abel Kingston McKinley (9)

DD: Ruth Florence McKinley (5)

DS/DD: Jude Caspian/Jezebel Carolina McKinley (3)

Henry Stewart owns a successful book shop which he runs with help from his wife Paige Eloise Zimmerman.  Paige does some graphic design as well.  They live on the Olympic peninsula with their two children. 

DH: Henry Stewart Calderie

DW: Paige Eloise Zimmerman

DS: Tolliver Seth Zimmerman (5)

DD: Harper Evelyn Calderie (2)

Hazel Beatrice is a professor-she teaches Chemistry and researches covalent bonds in DNA.  Her husband Felix Victor Montevideo is a professional musician and plays cello for the local symphony.  They have a son and are thinking of having another child soon. 

DW: Hazel Beatrice Calderie

DH: Felix Victor Montevideo

DS: Elias Collin Montevideo (3)

Constance Arriety married her college boyfriend Sampson Joel Velasquez and is working as a music teacher at a highschool.  Sampson is also a teacher at that high school-biology and some intro chemestry.  They have three children. 

DW: Constance Arriety Velasquez

DH: Sampson Joel Velasquez

DD: Amity Wren Velasquez (5)

DS: Valor Gage Velasquez (4)

DD: Mercy Anya Velasquez (1)

Violet Patience and her husband Solomon Elliot Goss are both researchers at a medical instrument company in Seattle.  They have been considerring moving overseas with their four children.  While we will miss them very much, it's also exciting to think of them having this fabulous new experience!

DW: Violet Patience Calderie

DH: Solomon Elliot Goss

DD: Iris Linnea Goss (7)

DD/DD: Magnolia Hellen Goss/Rosemary Annika Goss (4)

DS: Sage Forrest Calderie (2)

Josephine Mai is happily married to her husband August Wesley Van Ott.  She is a librarian at the public library, and he is an electrician.  They have one daughter who was just born.  

DW: Josephine Mai Calderie

DH: August Wesley Van Ott

DD: Juliet Echo Van Calderie (nb)

Our youngest child Harlow Eden just turned 21, and we had a huge family party to celebrate. They're studying at college to become an engineer and I'm so proud of her for following her dreams. Harlow married at 18, and I was supportive of their decision, although we didn't necessarily like it. I have to admit that marriage suits her, and Theodore Leif Johansson is definitely the love of her life. They have no children yet, but announced last week that they're pregnant with their first baby!  We are all ecstatic, and wish them all the happiness in the world.  Although they're not finding out the gender until the birth, they have a couple options picked out already. 

DW: Harlow Eden Calderie

DH: Theodore Leif Johansson

DD or DS: (unborn) Astrid Irene Johansson (after Theodore's mother Irene Mathilda Cooper Johansson) or Soren Guthrie Johansson (after Taylor's last name)

DW: Harriet Opal Calderon (51)

DH: Taylor Cameron Guthrie (52)

DD: Pearl Avery Calderie (37)

DD: Alice Virginia Calderie (32)

DH/DD/DD/DD: Henry Stewart/Hazel Beatrice/Constance Arriety/Violet Patience Calderie (27)

DD: Josephine Mai Calderie (23)

DD: Harlow Eden Calderie (21)

Harriet's aunt: Delilah Verity Wilcox

Harriet's parents (estranged):

Esther Victoria Wilcox Calderon

Warren Graham Calderon

Pearl's biological father (not in contact):

Silas Cochran

#7 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:22 AM

It's been 20 years since I gave birth to my last child, and my family has prospered since then. I adore all of my children, and am so proud of them. A lot of my kids have children of their own, and I love being a grandma. I'm incredibly thankful for my whole family, and am excited about the future.

My oldest child is happily married, and has 3 children. She is working as a lawyer, and lives in a house a few blocks away from my husband and I. She is smart, outgoing, and kind, and loves being part of our big family. Her partner is a pediatrician, and he's a wonderful match for my daughter. Their kids are adorable, all three have my daughter's hair color, while only one has her eye color.

My middle children are all very successful. They have varying jobs and a couple are married. One has a partner but is not married. Two of them have 2 children, and the rest have 1-4 kids. I adore them all, and love seeing them so happy and fulfilled in life.

My youngest child just turned 21, and I had a huge family party to celebrate. He's studying at college to become an architect and I'm so proud of him for following his dreams. He married at 18, and his father and I are supportive of his decision, although we didn't necessarily like it. I have to admit that marriage suits him, and his partner is definitely the love of his life. He has no children yet, but announced last week that his partner is pregnant with their first baby! I was ecstatic, and wished them all the happiness in the world.

The Wyatt Family

DW: Lorelie Rowan Wyatt (nee Coleman) {52}

DH: Kyle Emerson Wyatt {52}

DD: Ivy Reese Henson (nee Wyatt) {36}

DD: Alexandra Kennedy Reynolds (nee Wyatt) {33}

DD: Cleo Ariel Simpson (nee Wyatt) {27}

DS: Ezra Channing Wyatt {26}

DD: Lucille Elle Rivers (nee Wyatt) {22}

DS: Bailey Shiloh Wyatt {21}

DGD: Emily Jean Henson {13}

DGS: Ace Ryder Reynolds {11}

DGD: Lily Anna Henson {10}

DGD: Harley Blaze Reynolds {8}

DGD: Savannah Zoe Wyatt {7}

DGD: Ruby Mae Henson {5}

DGS: Orion Atlas Rivers {4}

DGS: Austin Noah Wyatt {4}

DGD: Sydney Mia Wyatt {2}

DGD: Cassiopeia Athena Rivers {2}

DGS: Joseph Carson Simpson {2}

DGD: Madison Ava Wyatt {4 mos.}

DGS: Isaiah Riley Simpson {< 1 month}

DGD: Maia Nova Rivers {nb}

DGS: Oscar Mason Wyatt {unborn}

Lorelie and Kyle;

Ivy, Alex, Cleo, Ezra, Lucy & Bailey

Em, Ace, Lily, Harley, Savannah, Ruby, Orion, Austin, Sydney, Cassiopeia, Joey, Maddy, Isaiah, Maia & Oscar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Henson Family

DW: Ivy Reese Henson (nee Wyatt) {36}

DH: Paul Michael Henson {40}

DD: Emily Jean Henson {13}

DD: Lily Anna Henson {10}

DD: Ruby Mae Henson {5}

Ivy and Paul;

Em, Lily & Ruby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Reynolds Family

DW: Alexandra Kennedy Reynolds (nee Wyatt) {33}