Photo

Perfect Name....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Boy Names for Girls (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of these Boy Names sound best for a Girl?

1. Keegan - Kege (3 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

2. Kieran - Kier (3 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

3. Logan (5 votes [17.86%])

Percentage of vote: 17.86%

4. Parker - Park (5 votes [17.86%])

5. Jacobi - Jake or Jack (1 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

6. Maddox - Mad or Maddie (5 votes [17.86%])

7. Elliot - Eli (6 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

8. Wyatt (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Noah

Noah

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:06 PM

My character is the older sister of my mirror image twin boys, Aiden and Avery. Her name was chosen by her Aunt even before her Mother was pregnant with her. It was a boy/unisex name. After she was born at 25 weeks, her Aunt decided not to change the name that had already been chosen.

Her Aunt had chosen the name after having a dream about a small child that ran into the road, even after calling out the name several times the child didn’t stop.

Because she was born so early my character has one of two difficulties, either asthma or being deaf, I have not chosen which yet. She may also have ADHD.

She is a strong, stronger then she may need to be. She is small for her age all the way through her teens. She has short chocolate brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. She is a tomboy, but not because of her masculine name. She likes only one main-stream sport, soccer. She rides a skateboard a lot, but uses it mostly for transportation. She isn’t shy, but she can come off as shy sometimes.

She is based on a childhood friend, Mackenzie nn Zeke. But I’m not sure I want to use that name for her.

Thanks for the help in naming my character.

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:59 PM

I like Maddox nn Maddie or Keegan...I think Maddox is my fave cause I've never heard it on a girl before but it could be a girl name and I think it would be very original.

#3 Noah

Noah

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

If I went for Maddox, would she be Maddox, Mad, or Maddie most of the time? And would whcih sp should I use Maddie or Maddy? Just curious.

#4 rosetinkerbelle

rosetinkerbelle

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:34 PM

I have a personal preference to Maddy - I just like how it looks. But I think it's just more of what you prefer, the ie or the y.

#5 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:03 PM

I like Maddox a lot so I'd probably use that more often and Maddy as a nn every now and then...I wouldnt use Mad at all...My sister's name is Madeline nn Maddie and we've never called her Mad, its just not nn material IMO.

#6 Noah

Noah

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:23 AM

What do you think of the name Kearie, pn Kee-ar-ie?

#7 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:20 PM

Maddox nn Maddy would be so cute! Though I actually like Elliot nn Ellie kinda too. Ever since Rose said something about it I've liked it XD ~Haddie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users