• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mmontonya

mmontonya

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:01 PM

So we are pregnant and due July 22nd with our second child. We don't know the sex of the baby yet. Our first daughter's name is Madalyn Renee. We were so sure on this name from the beginning. Now we have names picked out. One for a boy and one for a girl and I don't think I like them anymore. If we have a girl the name we have picked out is Molly Alice and if it's a boy we have to name James Willis the Fourth picked out. (My husband is the 3rd and I don't know how much longer this name needs to go on) I've also thought about using James as middle name if we have a boy. Our last name starts with an M. Any suggestions or any different names would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

#2 ColdwellKid1113

ColdwellKid1113

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Planning my future, thinking up names for my future children, Event planning, singing, dancing, genealogy, acting, teaching, swimming, art, history, church, hanging out with family and friends, and researching and making lists of baby names!

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:07 AM

What about Luca James or Nicholas James for a boy? 

What about Mackenna Sarah, Mackenzie(-ee) Sabrina, Mackynzie(-ee) Rose, Marley(-ee, -eigh) Caroline, Maya Brooklynne, Mia Evelynne, or Mikaya Scarlett? 

I wish you the best of luck!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users