• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5543 replies to this topic

#881 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

Pippi Adeline/Madeline Lucy/Eloise Annie/Ramona Katy/Harriet Alice or Milo Rumor/Max Seamus/Danny Jack/George Alexander/Peter Jude

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My daughter Zofia Katherine and her fiance Damien Lewis are expecting their second, a little girl. They're already parents to three year old Spenser Graeme. They'd like their daughter's first name to match Spenser's in style, and have a less common spelling. Her middle name should be either Hannah or Katherine. They'd like three options for each middle name.

Please do not repeat names.

Hannah and Graeme with Zofia Katherine {22}, Aden Francisco {18}, Isabeau Juliet {16}, Livia Rosaline {16} and Tobin Edmund {10}

Zofie and Damien Lewis {23} with Spenser Graeme {3}

#882 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

Krysten Hannah, Elyse Hannah, Jessika Hannah/Meghin Katherine, Emilee Katherine, Kasandra Katherine,

My husband Wesley Jonas and I (Arrietty Hope) are expecting a sibling for our daughter, Harriett Alice (3)! We would like the first name to be from a children's book and the middle name to be from a song. As we decided to have the gender be a surprise, we would like 5 options for male and 5 for female.

#883 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

Pippi Adeline/Madeline Lucy/Eloise Annie/Ramona Katy/Matilda Rain or Milo Seamus/Max Rumor/Danny Jack/George Alexander/Peter Jude

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My daughter Zofia Katherine and her husband Damien Lewis are expecting their third and fourth; fraternal twins (b/g). They're already parents to Spenser Graeme (10) and Elyse Hannah (7). They'd like the babies' first names to be the same style as Spenser and Elyse's, and have a less common spelling. The middle names will be Katherine and Lewis, and they'd like four options for each baby to take to the hospital with them.

Hannah and Graeme with Zofia Katherine {29}, Aden Francisco {25}, Isabeau Juliet {23}, Livia Rosaline {23} and Tobin Edmund {17}

Zofie and Damien Lewis {30} with Spenser Graeme {10} and Elyse Hannah {7}

Ade and Lorraine Isobel {24} with Bella Adriana Paris {2}

Beau and Paxton Clark with Lucas Armani {3}

Livia and Kiernan Brody {24}

Toby and Jasper Luke {17}

#884 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

Arthur Jude/Harry Graham/Ronald Rigby/David Zeppelin/George Nash or Eloise Janie/Matilda Lorelei/June Eleanor/Beatrice Layla/Heidi Spring

My husband Kyle Joseph and I are expecting our first child, a son. Kyle wants his to be named after his deceased brother Lawrence Michael III some how. I want his name to be simple or have a simple nickname.

We'd like 4 options for our son.

#885 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

Lance Oliver/Micah Jude/Alexander Michael/Andrew Lawrence

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Reposting as not done right)

My daughter Zofia Katherine and her husband Damien Lewis are expecting their third and fourth; fraternal twins (b/g). They're already parents to Spenser Graeme (10) and Elyse Hannah (7). They'd like the babies' first names to be the same style as Spenser and Elyse's, and have a less common spelling. The middle names will be Katherine and Lewis, and they'd like four options for each baby to take to the hospital with them.

Hannah and Graeme with Zofia Katherine {29}, Aden Francisco {25}, Isabeau Juliet {23}, Livia Rosaline {23} and Tobin Edmund {17}

Zofie and Damien Lewis {30} with Spenser Graeme {10} and Elyse Hannah {7}

Ade and Lorraine Isobel {24} with Bella Adriana Paris {2}

Beau and Paxton Clark with Lucas Armani {3}

Livia and Kiernan Brody {24}

Toby and Jasper Luke {17}

#886 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Jaxon Lewis, Jadon Lewis, Fynn Lewis or Kaden Lewis/Leila Katherine, Lucie Katherine, Rylee Katherine or Aubree Katherine

~~~~~~~~

I'm expecting my third child.

I'm Katherine Ainsley St. Croix and my husband is Edward Blaise St. Croix.

We have two sons, Frederick Leon St. Croix {4} & Lawrence Declan St. Croix {2}

We don't know the gender so we want four names for each possible outcome.

We'd like his or her first name to be classical but, not overly used for the past few years. It must also start with D.

The middle name should either touch upon my Irish roots or my husband's French roots.

{Please Do Not Repeat Names}

Edward and Katherine St. Croix with; Frederick & Lawrence.

#887 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

Doug Ciaran, Duncan Dublin, Derek Christophe, or Drew Percy
Diane Bridget, Deborah Caitlin, Dorothea Claire or Delilah Colleen
------------------------------------------

We're expecting our second child to join big sister Mary-Louise.

We don't know the gender and would like four options of boy and girls names to choose from.

The first name should be a classic name and the middle name can be pretty much anything.

The name should fit well with Mary-Louise. Thanks

Elizabeth & David with: Mary-Louise

#888 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

Charlotte Paige, Eleanor Jean, Clara Celine, Violet Ann/Colin Stuart, Christopher Parker, James Lewis, Henry Gavin

My husband Wesley Jonas and I (Arrietty Hope) are expecting a sibling for our three children, Harriett Alice (5), Eleanor June (2), and Peter Jude(2)! We would like the first name to be from a children's book and the middle name to be from a song. As we decided to have the gender be a surprise, we would like 5 options for male and 5 for female.

#889 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Ronald Benjamin, Damian Jagger, David Jesse, Stanley Jack, Jack Alejandro/Ginevra Bella, Amelia Rose, Massie Lucy, Kristen Delilah, Claire Jolene

~~~~~~~

{reposting as not done right}

I'm expecting my third child.

We have two sons, Frederick Leon St. Croix {4} & Lawrence Declan St. Croix {2}

We'd like his or her first name to be classical but, not overly used for the past few years. It must also start with D.

The middle name should either touch upon my Irish roots or my husband's French roots.

Edward and Katherine St. Croix with; Frederick & Lawrence.

#890 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

Dorothy Manon/Delilah Roisin/Daphne Eloise/Delia Niamh or Dominic Louis/Derek Jean/David Ciaran/Darcy Connor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My son Tobin Edmund and his partner Jasper Luke are expecting their first via surrogate. They don't know the gender, so would like four options for each. The baby's first name should be an uncommon gem/mineral name seeing as they will be Jasper's biological child. The middle name should be after the surrogate mother; Elisabeth Rose-Marie.

Hannah and Graeme with Zofia Katherine {34}, Aden Francisco {30}, Isabeau Juliet {28}, Livia Rosaline {28} and Tobin Edmund {22}

Zofie and Damien Lewis {35} with Spenser Graeme {15}, Elyse Hannah {12}, Lucie Katherine {5} and Jaxon Lewis {5}

Ade and Lorraine Isobel {29} with Bella Adriana Paris {7} , Logan Giovanni Kent {5} and Evie Isabella {2}

Beau and Paxton Clark {28} with Lucas Armani {8} and Maria Chanel {4}

Livia and Kiernan Brody {29} with Petra Melodie {1} and Noa Harmonie {1}

Toby and Jasper Luke {22}

#891 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

Opal Elise, Coral Rose, Ametrine Elizabeth & Alexandrite Maria OR Onyx Marion, Morganite Ellis , Garnet Rosario & Beryl Eli

(They can all be found listed HERE)

My husband and I are expecting our first child. A baby girl. We want 6 options to take to the hospital. Her first name should be very vintage, from before 1900. And her middle name should be an old nature name, before 1920.

#892 BabyNamer343497321

BabyNamer343497321

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Lizzie Mary, Nettie Dorothy, Hattie Helen, Mabel Betty, Ethel Margaret or Ida Ruth

~~~~~~

Hello! My husband and I are expecting our first. We don't know the gender, so would like five options for each to take to the hospital with us. The baby's first name should be a surname first name, and the middle name should be either classical or greek.

#893 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

Delaney Elizabeth, Addison Marie, Taylor Jane, Bailey Athena, Harper Chloe,

Sullivan Elijah, Harrison Aesop, Garrison Cyrus, Jensen Alexander, Sawyer Benjamin

(Reposting since it's not done correctly)

My husband and I are expecting our first child. A baby girl. We want 6 options to take to the hospital!

Her first name should be very vintage but cute name from before 1900. And her middle name should be an old nature type name from before 1920.

#894 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Abigail Fern, Caroline Ivy, Josephine Daisy, Lucy Magnolia, Penelope Rose, Victoria Laurel

My husband and I already have two kids, Rosie Jane and Gene Rodger. We're expecting again, but this time it's twins, a boy and a girl! We thought it would be fun to have their first names be after famous duos from history(any kind of duo, not just musical), and the children still insist that their middle names be after superheroes :) Three options each, please.

#895 BabyNamer343497321

BabyNamer343497321

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

Bonnie Natasha and Clyde Clint, Bertram Anthony and Ernesta Scarlett or Mickey Oliver and Minnie Dinah

{Bonnie & Clyde, Bert & Ernie, Mickey & Minnie}

{Black Widow & Hawkeye, Iron Man & Scarlett Witch, Green Arrow & Black Canary}

~~~~~~~~~

Hello! My husband and I are expecting our first. We don't know the gender, so would like five options for each to take to the hospital with us. We have one son already, and Jensen is super excited to be a big brother to the new baby. The baby's first name should be a surname first name, and the middle name should be either classical or greek.

Kyra and William with Jensen Alexander {2}

#896 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

Harrison George, Jackson Paul, Jameson Edward, Lincoln James, McKinley Charles

Morgan Elizabeth, Taylor Caroline, Jordan Chloe, Whitney(not common, but there's Eli Whitney) Margaret, McKenzie Lois

So far, I have Rosie Jane, Gene Rodgers, Bonnie Natasha, and Clyde Clint. I wanted to stop there, but surprise! I'm expecting another girl. We'd like to name her after a famous musician from before 1950, and again the kids want a superhero middle name :) We'd also like 4 options.

#897 BabyNamer343497321

BabyNamer343497321

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Billie Scarlett, Patty Rouge, Maxene Diana or LaVerne Kara

{Billie Holiday and The Andrews Sisters}

{Scarlett Witch, Rouge, Wonderwoman, Supergirl}

~~~~~~~

Hello! My husband and I are expecting our third. We don't know the gender, so would like five options for each to take to the hospital with us. We have two sons already, Jensen and Harrison are super excited to be big brothers. The baby's first name should be a surname first name and can't start with J or H, and the middle name should be either classical or greek.

Kyra and William with Jensen Alexander {4} & Harrison George {2}

#898 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

Washington Henry, Carter Maximus, Conner Titus, Cooper Philemon, Tanner Luke

Taylor Elizabeth, Morgan Larissa, Madison Chloe, McKenzie Ann, McKenna Zoe

My husband and I have five kids - Rosie Jane, Gene Rodgers, Bonnie Natasha, Clyde Clint, and Maxene Diana. Rosie went to school to be a nurse, which is where she met her husband Greg, who was in the ROTC program. They got married and are expecting their first, a boy. They would like to name him after Greg's dad, Daniel James Kilpatrick, or my husband, Benjamin Parker Tavington. His middle name should be a nature name.

#899 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

James Rio or Parker Forrest

---------------------------------------------------------

My daughter Isabeau Juliet and her husband, Paxton Clark are expecting their third; a little surprise! They're already parents to Lucas Armani (9), and Maria Chanel (5). They'd like the baby's first name to fit with Luke and Mia's, and have a simple nickname. The middle name should be after a brand (i.e. Chanel). They'd like four options per gender to take to the hospital with them.

Beau's twin Livia Rosaline is also expecting with her third with husband Kiernan Brody. They're parents to two year old twins Petra Melodie and Noa Harmonie. They know that this time around they are expecting a boy. Livia would like his first name to sound more feminine, such as Petra and Noa's names are masculine sounding. Kier would like his middle name to reflect his Irish heritage. They'd like five options to take to the hospital with them.

Hannah and Graeme with Zofia Katherine *Zofie* {35}, Aden Francisco *Ade* {31}, Isabeau Juliet *Beau* {29}, Livia Rosaline {29} and Tobin Edmund *Toby* {23}

Zofie and Damien Lewis {36} with Spenser Graeme {16}, Elyse Hannah {13}, Lucie Katherine {6} and Jaxon Lewis {6}

Ade and Lorraine Isobel *Raine* {30} with Bella Adriana Paris {8} , Logan Giovanni Kent {6} and Evie Isabella {3}

Beau and Paxton Clark *Pax* {29} with Lucas Armani *Luke* {9} and Maria Chanel *Mia* {5}

Livia and Kiernan Brody *Kier* {30} with Petra Melodie {2} and Noa Harmonie {2}

Toby and Jasper Luke {23} with Ametrine Elizabeth *Amy-Beth* {1}

#900 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

Penelope "Penny" Mercedes, Dianna "Anna" Vuitton, Olivia "Liv" Prada or Jessica "Jessie" Dylan/ Colton "Colt" Louis, Sebastian "Seb" Astin, Edward "Ed" Bentley or Harrison "Harris" Nike

~~~~

Misha Rian, Jean Brogan, Francis Neil, Addison Duncan or Ellis Parker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm expecting my fourth child.

We have two sons, Frederick Leon St. Croix {5}, Lawrence Declan St. Croix {3} & Daphne Eloise St. Croix {1}

We'd like his or her first name to be classical but, not overly used for the past few years. It must also start with E.

Edward and Katherine St. Croix with; Frederick, Lawrence & Daphne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users