#61 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

Arizona, Rhys, Alexis, Lilly, and Leif welcome... Erica Cadence, Evelyn Choir, and Emily Capella.

------------------

Dominic and Dorothy Maitland have three kids: Ella Diane (14), Jameson Donald (2), and Chase Aaron (2). They are now expecting a little girl. They would like her first name to be after either a Broadway star or a character in a Broadway play. Her middle name should be feminine and sweet.

#62 MyBoySebastian

MyBoySebastian

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:34 PM

Dominic and Dorthy welcome Beatrice Victoria.

---------------------

It has been two years once more since Caitlyn and Alexander have been around. Savannah is a laid back kid, who is quite shy, and enjoys the quiet. Her siblings, on the other hand, are very hyper and bouncy. They are having a great time at preschool! Caitlyn is now expecting another child. She has decided not to find out the gender. The first name should be trendy, but not misspelled, and the middle name should be a virtue name for a girl, and nature for a boy.

DH: Alexander Elias Walker
DW: Caitlyn Natasha Walker
DD/DS: Sofia Bay and Liam River {4}
DD: Savannah Emilyn {2}
??DD??DS??: ????

#63 BumboJumbo

BumboJumbo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:36 AM

Caitlyn and Alexander welcome
Chloe Grace or Levi West
My name is Ivory Addison Estelline, I am twenty six years old. My husband, Wesley Allan Estelline and I are expecting twins, its our third birth . Our first set of twins. WE have two children, Camden Asher Estelline, who is five, and Persphone Hilary Estelline, who is two. For our twin girls, we want them to have the same initials. We want their first names to be unique and old fashioned but not too out of the box, we want them to go with their other siblings. Their middle names should also start with the same letter and be one syllable.

#64 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

Congratulations Ivory & Wesley!
You, Camden & Persphone welcome: Evangeline Hope and Emmeline Faith!

------------------------------------------

Hi, it's Melissa Ann Harper again! My husband Stephen Paul and I are excepting our 6th and 7th children together--twin girls! We already have: Brynn Ann, Bentley Stephen (both 9), Meredith Paige (7), Christopher Sullivan (5) and Riley Jay (2). We'd like our little girls to have girly first names, each starting with a letter we have not already used (B, M, C & R). 2 syllable middle names please. Thank you very much! :)

#65 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:40 PM

Congratulations! Melissa, Stephen, Brynn, Bentley, Meredith, Christopher, and Riley welcome... Lorelei Ashlyn and Vivienne Camille.

Dominic and Dorothy Maitland have four kids: Ella Diane (18), Jameson Donald (6), Chase Aaron (6), and Beatrice Victoria (4). They are expecting their last child, a baby boy. His first name should be three syllables. His middle name should be after a Harry Potter character.

#66 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

Congrats! Dominic and Dorothy add happy Fabian Cedric to their family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liberty and Thomas are once again pregnant. They have decided that no matter what this will be their last child. They've got four already and five is plenty. Wesley Sawyer is now 8; the twins, Adam Julian and Abigail Rose, are 7, and little Jonathan Darcy is 5. Everyone is super excited to find that another little girl is on the way. Abbie will finally have a sister! They decide to let the children pick her name, with the three boys picking the first name and Abbie picking her middle name. The boys wanted another brother, but decided to name the girl with a traditionally male first name. Little Abbie wanted her sister to match and is picking a flower middle name.

#67 MyBoySebastian

MyBoySebastian

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:58 PM

Liberty, Thomas, and the kids welcome the beautiful Quinn Lily!

----------------------------

Caitlyn is pregnant once again! The kids are very excited. Liam is very excited to have a little brother! Alexander wants a first name that is of scottish origin. The middle name needs to start with D.

DH: Alexander Elias Walker
DW: Caitlyn Natasha Walker
DD/DS: Sofia Bay and Liam River {6}
DD: Savannah Emilyn {4}
DD: Chloe Grace {2}

#68 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

Congratulations!
Alexander, Caitlyn, Sofia, Liam, Savannah & Chloe welcome: Frasier David!

-------------------

Stephen, Melissa and the kids are having their last child, one more little boy.
He will be joining: Brynn Ann (11), Bentley Stephen (11), Meredith Paige (9), Christopher Sullivan (7), Riley Jay (4), Lorelei Ashlyn (2 1/2) & Vivienne Camille. (2 1/2) Stephen would like his name to be either 1 or 2 syllables and Melissa would like his name to start with a letter they haven't used yet (B, M, C, R, L & V). His middle name should be something manly, and be either shorter or longer sounding then his first name.Thank you very much!

#69 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:25 PM

Stephen, Melissa W/ Brynn, Ben, Meredith, Chris, Riley (ok, I have a friend named Riley Jay :)), Lorelei and Vivi welcome: Aiden William!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Hailey Tessa Williamson. My husband, Jasper Thomas and I are expecting our first child, a baby boy! We want his name to be trendy and an occupation name. His middle name should be either after his father (Jasper Thomas) his grandfather [on my side], (William James) or his other father [on Jasper's side], (Grant Thomas).

#70 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:41 PM

Congratulations, Hailey and Jasper! You welcome Carter Thomas.

---------

Jodie and Craig Lowell are expecting their first child, a baby girl. Her first name should be 3 syllables and unique. Her middle name should be the name of a city.

#71 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:52 AM

Congratulations, jodie and craig! larissa brooklyn.

---------

me and my husband have been married for 6 month.i am pregnant with sextuplets. we are having 3 girls and 3 boys. we would like to name atleat one of are girls after a flower. could u help us think of first and middle names for the babies.

#72 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:20 PM

You welcome: Lily Genevieve, Ethan Alexander, Elijah Christopher, Poppy Eleanore, Daisy Imogene and Emmett Daniel

-------------------------

Hello, my name is Clare Louise Ursine and I am a single mother to my beautiful daughter Magdalena Louise Ursine {6}. I just married the love of my life Connor Atlas Frio, and together we are expecting twin boys. Their first names must match Lena's, and the middle names must be after Connor.

#73 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

Congratulations Clare, Connor and Lena! You welcome: Atticus Connor Frio & Timothy Atlas Frio.

-----------------------------

Hi, my name is April Noelle McAlister & my husband Jordan Daniel and I are pregnant with our first child, a little girl. We'd like her first name to be sweet and feminine, and her middle name to honor either myself or Jordan. Thanks so much!

#74 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:51 PM

Congratulations April and Jordan! You welcome Ruby Noelle.

Jodie and Craig Lowell have one daughter, Larissa Brooklyn (3). They are now expecting a baby boy! His first name should be old-fashioned. He should have a middle name that starts with E. Thank you!

#75 BumboJumbo

BumboJumbo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

Jodie, Craig, and Larissa welcome!
Owen Elliot Lowell
My name is Ivory Addison Estelline; I am twenty nine years old. My husband, Wesley Allan Estelline, and I are expecting a baby boy, our fifth child. We have four children Camden Asher Estelline, who is eight, Persphone Hilary Estelline, who is five, and our twin girls; Evangeline Hope and Emmeline Faith, they are three. We are now expecting our second little baby boy, we want his name to be old fashioned but have a short but not cutesy nickname. his middle name to be after his grandfather, Charles Allan, in some way.

#76 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

William Charlie "Liam"

Eleanor May *Ellie* and Thomas Alexander *Tom* Grey have two children, Mollie Chantelle and Joseph Wesley and Ellie's pregnant with their third. They don't know the sex so need a boy FN/MN combo and a girl FN/MN combo.

#77 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:07 PM

Congratulations! Ellie, Tom, Mollie, and Joseph welcome either Christina Adele or Samuel Wyatt.

-----

David and Hanna Park are thrilled to be expecting boy / girl twins. David would like twin 1's first name to be masculine and strong; his middle name should be a nickname. Hanna would like twin 2's first name to be Biblical; her middle name should be simple and short.

#78 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

Congratulations David & Hanna!!! You welcome: Hunter Sam & Deborah Joy

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi again, this is April Noelle McAlister & my husband Jordan Daniel MacAlister. We are having our 2nd baby, a little boy! We already have an 18-month-old, Ruby Noelle. We would like our son's first name to be nick-name proof, and his middle name to be after Jordan in some way. Thanks!

#79 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

Congratulations April, Jordan, and Ruby! You welcome... Chase Daniel.
-----
David and Hanna Park are expecting a baby boy. They have two kids named Hunter Sam and Deborah Joy (1). They would like their new son's first and middle name to honor David and Hanna's fathers in some way: David's father is Randall Joseph and Hanna's father is Trenton Ezekiel.

#80 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

David and Hanna Park are expecting a baby boy. They have two kids named Hunter Sam and Deborah Joy (1). They would like their new son's first and middle name to honor David and Hanna's fathers in some way: David's father is Randall Joseph and Hanna's father is Trenton Ezekiel

David, Hanna, Hunter and Deborah welcome: Ezekiel Joseph

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! My name is Jennifer Ann Walker, and I am 19 years old. I'm pregnant with my first child. I know she's a girl, and I want her to have a really feminine, elegant first name. Her middle name should be short and sweet, like mine. Thanks for all your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users