5 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan-gal

Ryan-gal

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:28 PM

So, my niece (11) wants to write a book, but she wants 'Perfect names' for each of her people. She wanted me to find those 'perfect names' because she knows I like names. I gave her names and now she wants other peoples opinions on the names and story theme. So, that's what this post is about. The story is about a girl (around her age) who is complete tomboy and has all guy friends. They grow up in the same town and school(baisicly the same neighborhood). The story is about their experienses growing up. So heres the charictors:
Kathryn Taylor D'Paux-nn Kate. the main charictor. Curly blonde hair and very blue eyes and freckles on her nose.
Matthew Jay D'Paux-nn Matt. Kate's twin brother. Looks are baisicly the same.
Thomas Michael Murray-nn Tom. Red hair and blue or geen eyes with freckles all over. He's very short for his age. Kate ends up liking him.
Samuel Blake Johnson-nn Sam. Black hair and brown eyes, light skin. Tom's best friend. Also very short for his age.
Ryan Michael Coleman-nn Mike (go's by his mn). Brown hair and bown eyes, very tan.
Jacob Andrew Dunn-nn Jake. Blonde hair and brown eyes. Abnormally tall. Mikes best friend.
Joshua Kyle Duun-nn Josh. Blonde hair and green eyes. Also very tall. Jakes older brother.
Sorry it's so long, but thanks for helping my niece!

#2 Ryan-gal

Ryan-gal

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:42 PM

I forgot to mention she wants two or three more boys to the group! You can add last names and looks to them all! Thanks! ~Ry & Hayleigh (my niece)

#3 LexiiGrace

LexiiGrace

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:26 PM

Hmmm. I also think these two might fit too!

Andrew Charles Nelson - nn Drew. Very athletic. Tall, about 6'2". Light brown hair and green eyes.
Garrett Tyler Kayes - Drew's neighbor for 7 years. Darker brown, shaggy hair, with hazel eyes.
Parker Wyatt Marshall - Dirty blonde hair. Muscular build and blue eyes.

Hope those give you some ideas!

#4 Ryan-gal

Ryan-gal

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:30 PM

Andrew Charles Nelson and Garrett Tayler Kayes bolth sound great! Parker is okay, but all the descriptions would fit in with my story nicely. Thanks! ~Hayleigh

#5 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:21 PM

Evan Christopher Parks...The Chubby kid of the bunch, reddish-brown straight hair, bowl cut, never has tied shoes

#6 Ryan-gal

Ryan-gal

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:11 AM

Evan sounds great for the bunch of them! : } (They can't all be thin and athletic) ~Hayleigh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users