• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

Dice

Your First Name
Your Middle Name
Your Last Name

You are (roll the dice, add 20) years old, living in (city), working as a(n) (occupation). While grabbing a drink at your favorite local coffee shop, you meet a really cute guy/girl named (name). He/she is (your age + 2) and works as a (occupation). You two hit it off and start dating.

City (roll the dice):
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Madison, Wisconsin
3. Seattle, Washington
4. Los Angeles, California
5. Dover, Connecticut
6. Albany, New York

Occupation (roll the dice):
1. Fashion Designer
2. Detective
3. Journalist
4. Engineer
5. Lawyer
6. Physical Therapist

SO First Name
SO Middle Name
SO Last Name

SO Occupation (roll the dice):
1. Travel Agent
2. Business Executive
3. Pilot
4. Professor
5. Chef
6. Pediatrician

After two years of dating, he/she/you propose! You honeymoon in (honeymoon desination) for two weeks and return home to find you/your partner is expecting!

Honeymoon Destination (roll the dice):
1. Sydney, Australia
2. Florence, Italy
3. Dublin, Ireland
4. Santorini, Greece
5. Maui, Hawaii
6. Costa Brava, Spain

Nine months later, you give birth to a baby (gender), whom you name ____.

Baby # 1 Gender (roll the dice):
1. Boy
2. Girl
3. Girl
4. Boy
5. Boy
6. Girl

Boy First Names
Boy Middle Names

Girl First Names
Girl Middle Names

Two years later, you and (SO's name) are enjoying life with a toddler when you/your partner discovers you're/they're expecting again! This time, you have a (gender) named ____.

Baby # 2 Gender (roll the dice):
1. Girl
2. Girl
3. Girl
4. Boy
5. Boy
6. Boy

Boy First Names
Boy Middle Names

Girl First Names
Girl Middle Names

Three years after your second child was born, you find out you/your partner is pregnant - with twins! You find out you're expecting (genders). You name your third and fourth child ___ and ___.

Baby # 3 and 4 Genders (roll the dice):
1. B/B
2. B/B
3. G/G
4. B/G
5. G/B
6. G/G

B/B Twins First Names
B/B Twins Middle Names

G/G Twins First Names
G/G Twins Middle Names

B/G or G/B Twins First Names
B/G or G/B Twins Middle Names

Five years after the twins are born, you are surprised to find out you and your partner are expecting your fifth and final child. You give birth to a (gender) named ___.

Baby #5 Gender (roll the dice):
1. Girl
2. Boy
3. Girl
4. Girl
5. Boy
6. Boy

Boy First Names
Boy Middle Names

Girl First Names
Girl Middle Names

Five years after your final child is born, your kids beg you to let them get a pet. You and your partner talk it over and agree that it would be a good idea. You adopt a (pet) named (your choice).

Pet (roll the dice):
1. Dog (you choose breed)
2. Cat (you choose breed)
3. Rabbit
4. Dog (you choose breed)
5. Turtle
6. Cat (you choose breed)

Feel free to add pictures / additional stories. Enjoy!

#2 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

My name is Amy Faith Tucker. When I was 26, I moved to Albany, New York to work as a lawyer. One day, I stopped by my favorite local coffee shop where I met my husband Luca Forest Barrett. We dated for two years until he proposed. We honeymooned in Florence, Italy.

We returned home to discover that I was expecting. Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby girl. We named her Natalie Raven.

Two years later, Luca and I became pregnant again, this time with a baby boy. We named him Hugh Nathaniel.

Three years after Hugh was born, I found out I was pregnant for the third time... this time with twins! We named our twin girls Maisie Eleanor and Scout Elizabeth.

Five years later, we gave birth to our final child, a baby boy named Finn Archer.

Five years after Finn was born, Luca and I finally gave into our kids' pleas for a pet. We adopted a rabbit whom we named Lolita.

The Barrett Family

Amy (44), Luca (43), Natalie (15), Hugh (13), Maisie (10), Scout (10), Finn (5), and Lolita (0)

#3 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

LN: Johnson

DH: Theo Flint *44*
DW: Ava Faith (Harris) *42*

His Occupation: Chef
Her Occupation: Lawyer
Living in: Albany, NY
Honeymoon in: Costa Brava, Spain

DS: Brody Luc *15*
DS: Reed Nathaniel *13*
DD/DD: Aurora Caroline & Juliet Claire *10*
DS: Chase Cooper *5*

Husky: Mack

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

Amy Faith Schmidt (nee Christensen) [41]

--Madison, Wisconsin
--Physical Therapist

Levi Forest Schmidt [43].

--Chef

--Honeymoon in Santorini, Greece

DD: Natalie Delilah Schmidt [15]

DS: Carter Elijah Schmidt [13]
DD: Kinsey Madeline Schmidt [10]

DD: Mamie Katherine Schmidt [10]
DS: Brady Walker Schmidt [5]

Pet Dog [Basset Hound}: Pepper

Levi and Amy Schmidt

Natalie, Carter, Kinsey, Mamie and Brady

with Pepper

#5 Cheyenne Autumn

Cheyenne Autumn

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Singing, dancing, writing, sewing.

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Rue Haven Taylor

Orlando, Florida

Lawyer

While grabbing a drink at my favorite local coffee shop, I meet a really cute guy named

Luca Slate Harris

Pilot

We hit it off and start dating.

After two years of dating, he proposes! We honeymoon in Santorini Greece for two weeks and return home to find I am expecting!

Nine months later, I give birth to a baby boy, who we name Breccan Marceau Harris

Two years later, Luca and I are enjoying life with a toddler when I discover I'm expecting again! This time, you have a girl named Emerson Aurora Harris

Three years after our second child was born, I find out I am pregnant - with twins! You find out you're expecting boys. You name your third and fourth child Christian Isaac Harris and Nicholas Jordan Harris

Five years after the twins are born, we are surprised to find out we are expecting our fifth and final child. I give birth to a girl named Arabella Natalya Harris

Five years after our final child is born, our kids beg us to let them get a pet. We talk it over and agree that it would be a good idea. We adopt a Rabbit named Cocoa

The Harris Family:

Luca Slate Harris {39}

and

Rue Haven Taylor Harris {37}

with

Breccan Marceau Harris {12},

Emerson Aurora Harris {10},

Christian Isaac Harris {7},

&

Nicholas Jordan Harris {7},

and

Arabella Natalya Harris {2}

with our rabbit Cocoa

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

My name is Roy Chance Montgomery and I'm Twenty-Three Years Old, I'm living in Dover, Connecticut, working as a Lawyer. While grabbing a drink at my favorite local coffee shop, I meet a really cute girl named Lenora Briar Collins. She is Twenty-Five Years Old and works as a Pediatrician. We hit it off and start dating.

After two years of dating, I proposed to Leonora! We had a nice and small wedding with just close friends and family. The two of us honeymoon in Dublin, Ireland for two weeks and when we return home we find out that Leonora is expecting, the two of us couldn't be more excited!

Nine months later, Leonora gives birth to A Baby Boy, whom we name Garrett Etienne Montgomery.

Two years later, Leonora and I are enjoying life with a toddler when Leonora finds out that she is pregnant again! This time, we welcomed a baby girl whom we named Claire Briar-Rose Montgomery.

Three years after Claire was born, we found out that Leonora is pregnant - with twins! We find out the twins will be boys. We decide to name them Harrison Lucius Montgomery and William Cornelius Montgomery.

Five years after the twins are born, we are surprised to find out Leonora and I are expecting your fifth and final child. Leonora give birth to another son whom we named Chance Fletcher Montgomery.

Five years after Chance was born, the kids beg Leonora and I to let them get a pet. Leonora and I talk it over and agree that it would be a good idea. The family adopts a Dog, to be specific a Chocolate Labrador. We name her Missy.

The Montgomery Family

DH: Roy Chance Montgomery {40}

DW: Leonora Briar Montgomery {42}

DS: Garrett Etienne Montgomery {15}

DD: Claire Briar-Rose Montgomery {13}

DS/DS: Harrison Lucius Montgomery & William Cornelius Montgomery {10}

DS: Chance Fletcher Montgomery {5}

Dog: Missy [Chocolate Labrador, 0]

Roy and Leonora Montgomery; with Garrett, Claire, Harrison, William and Chance + Missy

#7 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

Zoe Serene Davis
Albany, New York
Fashion designer

Sebastian Bay Thomas
Albany, New York
Pediatrician

Honeymoon in Santorini, Greece

Have a baby girl named: Maisie Tallulah

Have a baby girl named: Schuyler Odette

Have twin boys named: Jasper Colman & Clayton Jude

Have a baby boy named: Austin Sawyer

Adopt a golden retriever named: Sunshine "Sunny"

LN: Thomas

DH: Sebastian Bay {42}
DW: Zoe Serene {40}

DD: Maisie Tallulah {15}
DD: Schuyler Odette {13}
DS/DS: Jasper Colman & Clayton Jude {10}
DS: Austin Sawyer {5}

DOG: Sunshine

Sebastian & Zoe Thomas w/ Maze, Skye, Jazz, Clay, & Austin.

#8 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:48 AM

Mia 'Angie' Angelica Butler (nee Martinez)
41 Years Old
Lawyer

Sebastian 'Seb' Fox Butler
43 Years Old
Pilot

Eleanor 'Ellie' Lilith Butler
15 Years Old

Margaret 'Molly' Sophia Butler
13 Years Old

William 'Will' Henry Butler
10 Years Old

Nicholas 'Nick' Gregory Butler
10 Years Old

Cassandra 'Cassie' Maeve Butler
5 Years Old

Darwin the Beagle
0 Years Old

#9 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:21 AM

LN: Ward (Clark)
DH: Luca Forest (23)
DW: Zoe Serene (21)
-Madison, Wisconsin.
Luca-Paediatrician
Zoe- Fashion Designer
Honeymoon- Florence, Italy

DD: Chloe Yasmine
DS: Carter Isaac
DS/DD: Lennox Rhett/ Emilia Belle
DD: Savannah Maeve

Dachshund: Stinky

The Ward Family

Luca and Zoe

Chloe, Carter, Lennox, Emilia, Savannah

Stinky

#10 A.Camille

A.Camille

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Fashion, literature, sports, cosmetology, + daydreaming!

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hi, my name is Zoe Haven King. After finishing law school, I was offered a position at a law firm in Albany, New York. As I was waiting at baggage claim, I met my husband, Dashiell Hawk Bennett, the pilot of my plane. After showing me around and two years of dating, we were married and honeymooned in Costa Brava, Spain!

I gave birth to our 'honeymoon baby' almost 10 months after returning home. Because of my husband's career and how we met, we decided to incorporate 'fly' into the name. Therefore, we named our son, Flynn Rainier Bennett.

When Flynn turned two, we decided it was time to try for another baby! After getting pregnant relatively quickly, Flynn's little brother, Carter Sebastian Bennett was born! Another boy!

With Flynn starting elementary school and Carter going to preschool two days a week, it seemed like a great time to try again for a baby to complete our family! Surprise! Twins! Levi Oliver Bennett, our rambunctious, wild son was born first followed by Joel Elias Bennett, our cuddly, Momma's boy!

We loved having four boys! So fun! But apparently we weren't quite done yet! Unexpectedly, when the twins were 5 years old, Dash and I found out we were expecting AGAIN! Figuring we'd have another boy, we decided to keep the gender a secret.

After 13 hours of labor, at 11:17am, my husband called out, "IT'S A...GIRL!" Aurora Maeve Bennett, the princess we always hoped for, finally was here! With her daddy completely wrapped around her finger and four very protective big brothers, she so loved and cared for!

Finally, we figured that with five kids, we could handle a pet (which the kids had been pleading for) so on Christmas morning we surprised the kids with Rocco the dog! He's the best companion our family could ask for and goes every where with us!

Our family is finally complete! Flynn, smart and clever, is such a great big brother. Carter is free-spirited and relaxed, and loves being outside! Joel, is the sweetest boy with the biggest heart of gold. He's always telling people he loves them. Levi, a true boys boy, is wild and naughty though very charming and wins over the ladies each and every time. Rory is a funny little girl, always entertaining and making people laugh!

We are the Bennetts and we love our family!

-Dashiell, Zoe, Flynn, Carter, Levi, Joel & Aurora

#11 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

Honeymoon: Dublin, Ireland

DW: Lux Haven Thompson-Miller (41) [Physical Therapist]
DH: Theo Huckleberry Miller (43) [Chef]

DD: Anna Tempest Miller (15)
DD: Grace Merida Miller (13)
DS/DD: Tybalt Ignatius Miller / Viola Hazel Miller (10)
DS: Miles Chaucer Miller (5)

Ddog: Midnight

#12 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

Amy Arcadia Rogers Collins
Detective

Levi Asher Forrest Collins
Professor

Rory Olivier Etienne Collins {11}
Son

Emerson Hadley Amelia Collins {9}
Daughter

Thomas Peter Fergus Collins {6}
Son, Twin to Silas

Nicholas Jonah Silas Collins "Silas" {6}
Son, Twin to Thomas

Liliana Elodie Maeve Collins "Elodie" {11 mo}
Daughter

#13 julyhare

julyhare

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

My name is Lia Grace Montgomery. I am 25, living in Albany, New York, working as a lawyer. One day, I go out for coffee and see a cute guy named Asher Sage Harris. He is 27, and works as a pediatrician. We hit it off and start dating.

After two years of dating, Asher proposes! We honeymoon in Dublin, Ireland, and return home to find out we're going to have a baby. 9 months later, we have a baby boy named Liam Maxence.

Two years later, we are enjoying being parents of a toddler when we find out we're having another baby. This time, it's a girl named Eleanor Luna.

Three years after Nora's born, Liam has just started school when we find out I'm pregnant again - with twins. A boy and a girl, we call them Rosaline Abigail and Sebastian Rhett.

We thought we had enough kids, but five years later, when everyone is in school, we have another baby, a girl. Her name is Luciana Elodie.

Five years later, Liam is fifteen, Nora is thirteen, Rose and Sebastian are ten and Lucy is five, we decide to get a pet. We get a Havanese puppy, named Doc.

DW: Lia Grace Montgomery [42]
DH: Asher Sage Harris [44]

DS: Liam Maxence [15]
DD: Eleanor Luna "Nora" [13]
DD/DS: Rosaline Abigail "Rose"/Sebastian Rhett [10]
DD: Luciana Elodie "Lucy" [5]

Ddog (Havanese): Doc

Lia and Asher
Posted Image

Liam
Posted Image

Nora
Posted Image

Rose and Sebastian
Posted Image

Lucy
Posted Image

#14 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

My name is Ivy Patience Underwood and I'm Twenty-Six Years Old, I'm living in Orlando, Florida, working as a Journalist. While grabbing a drink at my favorite local coffee shop, I meet a really cute girl named Romy Juniper Lancaster. She is Twenty-Eight Years Old and works as a Business Executive. We hit it off and start dating.

After two years of dating, I proposed to Romy! We had a nice and small wedding with just close friends and family. The two of us honeymoon in Santorini, Greece for two weeks and when we return home. We decide to have a child soon giving our ages, we go through our first round of IVF and Romy will be carrying this time, we were expecting it to take two to three tries but, the first one stuck and Romy is pregnant, we're both thrilled.

Nine months later, Romy gives birth to A Baby Girl, whom we name Thea Ripley Underwood-Lancaster.

Two years later, Romy and I are enjoying life with a toddler when we decide it's the right time to give Thea a little sibling. Romy once more is carrying. It takes two tries this time, and nine months later we welcomed A Baby Boy whom we named Parker Louis Underwood-Lancaster.

Three years after Parker was born, I decide I want to try being pregnant and so we do another two rounds of IVF except this tiem with my eggs, same sperm donor though. We find out that I'm pregnant - with twins! We find out the twins will be a boy and a girl. We decide to name them Cassius Wiley Underwood-Lancaster and Cordelia Vera Underwood-Lancaster.

Five years after the twins are born, we decide on one last child, I'm going to be the surrogate and the eggs are mine, we once mo0re use the same sperm donor. I give birth to another daughter whom we named Liliana Irina Underwood-Lancaster.

Five years after Liliana was born, the kids beg Romy and I to let them get a pet. Romy and I talk it over and agree that it would be a good idea. The family adopts a Cat, to be specific a Russian Blue. We name him Icarus.

The Underwood-Lancaster Family

DW: Ivy Patience Underwood-Lancaster {43}

DW: Romy Juniper Underwood-Lancaster {45}

DD: Thea Ripley Underwood-Lancaster {15}

DS: Parker Louis Underwood-Lancaster {13}

DS/DD: Cassius Wiley Underwood-Lancaster & Cordelia Vera Underwood-Lancaster {10}

DD: Liliana Irina Underwood-Lancaster {5}

Cat: Icarus [Russian Blue, 0]

Ivy and Romy Underwood-Lancaster; with Thea, Parker, Cassius, Cordelia and Liliana + Icarus

#15 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:51 PM

You are called Ivy Honor Clark, are 22 years old, living in Dover, Connecticut and working as a fashion designer. While grabbing a drink at your favorite local coffee shop, you meet a really cute guy named Hugo Cedar Thomas. He is 24 and works as a chef. You two hit it off and start dating.

After two years of dating, he proposes! You honeymoon in Maui, Hawaii for two weeks and return home to find you are expecting!

Nine months later, you give birth to a baby boy, whom you name Niall Benoit Thomas.

Two years later, you and Hugo are enjoying life with a toddler when you discover you're expecting again! This time, you have a boy named Carter Henry Thomas

Three years after your second child was born, you find out you are pregnant - with twins! You find out you're expecting a boy and a girl. You name your third and fourth child Lennox Dawson Thomas and Adriana Salome Thomas.

Five years after the twins are born, you are surprised to find out you and your partner are expecting your fifth and final child. You give birth to a girl named Gabriella Manon.

Five years after your final child is born, your kids beg you to let them get a pet. You and your partner talk it over and agree that it would be a good idea. You adopt a turtle named Marshall.

#16 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

me: Ivy Hope Walker

living in: Seattle

working as: Journalist

him: Hugo Forest Scott

living in: Seattle

working as: Pilot

I met Hugo when I was 24 when we bumped into each other at a coffee shop. After two years of dating, Hugo proposed! Our wedding was 9 months later, and after returning from our honeymoon in Dublin, Ireland I found out I was expecting a boy.

Eamon Olivier was born on March 4th, and quickly became the apple of both mine and Hugo's eye.

Two years after Eamon was born, we found out we were pregnant with our second. While Eamon was busy running around the house all day, Hugo and I were preparing for his little brother

On September 15th, we brought home Eamon's little brother, Edward Louis Scott. Eamon instantly became his protector and never left his side.

When Eddie turned two we decided to start trying for one more baby. It took us almost a year to get pregnant, and when we did, it was a big surprise to find out we were expecting twins!

Our wonderful twin girls were born 4 weeks early on January 28th, and we named them Evangeline Kate and Esme Beatrice.

Thinking we were absolutely done with kids, it was a complete shock when I discovered I was pregnant, five years after the twins were born. Although we would be quite out of practice, Hugo and I were none the less thrilled.

Eli Walker Scott, our final baby, was born on July 10th, and immediately fit right in with our family.

~~

{38} Ivy + Hugo {40}

{11} Eamon

{8} Eddie

{5} Eva / Esme

{0} Eli

#17 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

I am Lia Sky Harris, a twenty-four year old living in Seattle, Washington, working as Physical Therapist. While grabbing a drink at my favorite local coffee shop, I met Levi Stone Walker. He is twenty-six years old and works as a Business Executive. We hit it off and started dating.

After two year, Levi proposes! We honeymoon to Dublin, Ireland for two weeks and come home to find out that I'm expecting!

Nine months later I give birth to our beautiful baby boy whom we named Keegan Laurent Walker.

Two years pass by and Levi and I are enjoying life with Keegan when I find out I'm pregnant.

Keegan becomes a big brother to a little girl we name Emerson Gwenevere Walker.

Three years after Emmy was born, Levi and I find out that we're expecting again-twins this time. We find out the genders and are happy to welcome two baby girls in to our family. We name the girls Arabella Charlotte and Emma Grace Walker.

Five years after the twins were born, I find out that I'm expecting our fifth and final child. I give birth to yet another girl whom we name Savannah Simone Walker.

Savannah is now five and all the kids are begging for a pet so Levi and I adopted a Yorkshire Terrier named Moll.

The Walker Family

Lia Sky Harris {43} & Levi Stone Walker {45}

Keegan Laurent {15}

Emerson Gwenevere {13}

Arabella Charlotte & Emma Grace {10}

Savannah Simone {5}

&

Moll {0}

Lia & Levi with Keegan, Emerson, Arabella, Emma, and Savannah + Moll

#18 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

Your name: Ivy Serenity Richardson

You are 24 years old, you live in Madison, Wisconsin and you work as a Fashion Designer. While grabbing a drink at your favorite local coffee shop, you meet a really cute guy named Milo River Murphy. He is 26 and works as a Chef. You two hit it off and start dating.

After two years of dating, he proposes! You honeymoon in Maui, Hawaii for two weeks and return home to find you partner are expecting!

Nine months later, you give birth to a baby girl whom you name Lily Blaze.

Two years later, you and Milo are enjoying life with a toddler when you discover you're expecting again! This time, you have a boy named Parker August.

Three years after your second child was born, you find out you are pregnant - with twins! You find out you're expecting twin girls. You name your third and fourth child Kiki Louisa and Fleur Madeline.

Five years after the twins are born, you are surprised to find out you and your partner are expecting your fifth and final child. You give birth to a girl named Cecily Xanthe.

Five years after your final child is born, your kids beg you to let them get a pet. You and your partner talk it over and agree that it would be a good idea. You adopt a Chihuahua named Tiny.

The Murphy Family:

DW: Ivy Serenity (41)
DH: Milo River (43)

DD: Lily Blaze (15)
DS: Parker August (13)
DD/DD: Kiki Louisa/Fleur Madeline (10)
DD: Cecily Xanthe (5)
DP: Tiny (Chihuahua)

#19 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hi there! My name is Rue Arcadia Copeland, and I'm 26 years old. I currently live in Albany, New York, and work as a lawyer. One day I was grabbing a skinny latte at my favourite local starbucks, when I met a really cute girl! We started talking, and she told me her name was Romy Garland McMahon and she was 28. She works as a travel agent in the store next door to my offices! We hit it off straight away, and spent a few weeks becoming really close friends. We finally worked up the courage to ask each other on a date, and it goes really well. After a couple more dates we decide to start a relationship, and we're so glad that we've taken that step forward.

Hello! Rue and Romy here :) It's been two years since we started dating, and we are now married! Romy proposed to me on our two year anniversary; we had a beautiful candlelit dinner in our backyard and I was very shocked but immediately said yes. We had a small wedding and then jetted off for our honeymoon in Sydney. We had a great time, the weather was beautiful, and everything was just lovely. When we got back I was feeling a little queasy, and we got the great news that our IVF treatment had worked, and that I was pregnant! We were both incredibly excited, and we couldn't wait to meet our baby. Clementine Ruby arrived three weeks early, and weighed six pounds five ounces. She's gorgeous, and Romy and I are looking forward to life with our beautiful baby girl.

Hi everyone! Rue, Romy, and Lemmie here. Our baby girl is already two, can you believe it? She's growing so fast, and Romy and I are so proud of her. We'd been going through more IVF treatment in the hopes of welcoming another baby into our household, and we were so excited to find out that Romy was pregnant! Lemmie didn't really understand what was going on, but she loved watching Romy's belly grow, and kissing the 'baby'. Beatrice Rosalina was born a week late, and weighed nine pounds! We feel so blessed with our little family, and Lemmie loves her baby sister already. Romy and I are excited to see them grow and learn together.

Hello. Rue, Romy, Lemmie, and Riss here. It's been three years with our beautiful girls, and they teach us something new everyday. Lemmie is such a clown, she loves to laugh and make people laugh, and the things she says crack us up. Riss is a little less outgoing, but she's so loving. She's such a mama Romy's girl, whereas Lemmie will snuggle down with either of us. Now that both girls are out of diapers, Romy and I have been having IVF treatment again, and it didn't take long for me to get pregnant. The girls were excited, although Riss was a little confused. Lemmie had a better idea of what would happen this time, and was great in explaining to her sister what was going on. At our gender scan it was discovered that there were two little heartbeats in there! Twins! We decided to go ahead and find out the genders, and we were excited to be welcoming twin girls. Arabella Ruth and Aurora Rose arrived a month early, and weighed six pounds and six pounds and two ounces respectively. We were so excited to welcome the babies, and although we know it will be hard work we are up for the challenge. We're loving life with our four little ones already, and the older girls adore their baby sisters.

Hi there guys. Rue, Romy, Lem, Bea, Bella, and Rory here. The twins are now five, and all of our girls are thriving. Romy and I are incredibly proud of our little family, all of our girls are trying out new activities. Lem joined the drama club recently and is loving it, Bea has started ballet and skips around the house. The twins wanted to do gymnastics, and are doing it together like they do everything. Romy and I have been missing having a baby in the house, so we started our last course of IVF and it didn't take long for Romy to fall pregnant. We were all very excited to welcome he new member of our family. We took all the girls to our gender reveal scan, and we were all ecstatic to be welcoming another baby girl into our brood. We spent the rest of the pregnancy discussing names, sorting out the nursery, and getting the girls to help us pick little outfits for their new sister. Seraphina Raquel came into the world right on time, and weighed seven pounds three ounces. Our whole family is in love with her, and she's the perfect last addition for us.

Hello. Rue, Romy, Lem, Bea, Bella, Rory, and Sera here. It's been five years since Sera joined our family, and the girls have been begging for a pet for a couple of years. Romy and I finally caved, and took the girls to the pet store to pick out a pet. Of course they all wanted something different, but we decided that they could pick out a turtle. They all found one that they agreed on, and we brought him home. Shelldon is the only boy in our family, but I don't think he minds. The girls are infatuated with him, and they love to sit in the back yard and watch him crawl around the grass. Romy and I have been talking about getting him a friend for Christmas, and have decided on a rabbit, if the girls will agree to keep the hutch clean and promise to look after it.

Rue Arcadia Copeland-McMahon (43)

Romy Garland Copeland-McMahon (45)

Clementine Ruby Copeland-McMahon (15)

Beatrice Rosalina Copeland-McMahon (13)

Arabella Ruth Copeland-McMahon (10)

Aurora Rose Copeland-McMahon (10)

Seraphina Raquel Copeland-McMahon (5)

Shelldon the turtle

Rue and Romy Copeland-McMahon with Lem, Bea, Bella, Rory, and Sera and Shelldon the turtle

#20 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

My name is Mia Serenity Kennedy and I'm Twenty-Six Years Old, I'm living in Los Angeles, California working as a Physical Therapist. While grabbing a drink at my favorite local coffee shop, I meet a really cute guy named Stellan Ash Davenport. He is Twenty-Eight Years Old and works as a Pediatrician. We hit it off and start dating.

After two years of dating, Stellan proposed to me! We had a nice and small wedding with just close friends and family. The two of us honeymoon in Sydney, Australia for two weeks and when we return home we find out that I'm expecting, Stellan and I couldn't be more excited!

Nine months later, I give birth to A Baby Girl, whom we name Brooke Cayenne Davenport.

Two years later, Stellan and I are enjoying life with a toddler when I find out that I'm pregnant again! This time, we welcomed a baby boy whom we named Reed Nathaniel Davenport.

Three years after Reed was born, we found out that I'm pregnant - with twins! We find out the twins will be girls. We decide to name them Arabella Madeline Davenport and Aurora Eleanor Davenport.

Five years after the twins are born, we are surprised to find out we're expecting your fifth and final child. I gave birth to another son whom we named Miles Chandler Davenport.

Five years after Miles was born, the kids beg Stellan and I to let them get a pet. Stellan and I talk it over and agree that it would be a good idea. The family adopts a Cat, to be specific a Siamese. We name her Winnie.

The Davenport Family

DW: Mia Serenity Davenport {43}

DH: Stellan Ash Davenport {45}

DD: Brooke Cayenne Davenport {15}

DS: Reed Nathaniel Davenport {13}

DD/DD: Arabella Madeline Davenport & Aurora Eleanor Davenport {10}

DS: Miles Chandler Davenport {5}

Cat: Winnie [Siamese, 0]

Mia and Stellan Davenport; with Brooke, Reed, Arabella, Aurora and Miles + Winnie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users