• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5543 replies to this topic

#841 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:27 PM

Gregory Jack, Dominic Nathan and Isaac Robin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I are expecting our second and third children, two little boys. We're already parents to a little girl, Alice Monet {3}, who is very excited to be becoming a big sister. The boys should have first names that match Alice's, but not begin with the same letter or be too matchy. Their middle names should be after famous artists. We'd like three options for each twin to take to the hospital with us.

Hannah Margaret {25} and Eric Travis {26} with Alice Monet {3}

#842 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:30 AM

Caleb Leonardo, Duncan Jackson, Nathaniel Cezanne/Daniel Pierre, Henry Vincent, James Dali

-------------------------------

(reposting so as to get more than one option)

My son Lukas and his wife Kaitlyn are having another child! They don't know the gender and so want 5 options for each.
They want the first name to be Swedish and the second name to honor my sister Irene Charlotte or Kaitlyn's uncle Samuel Grant

My husband and I have 7 children:
Astrid Hazel (43), Karina Antoinette (41), Lukas Holden (38), Erik Atticus (35), Mia Bianca (33), Lars Angus (26), and Linnea Daisy (26)
and 24 grandchildren:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's children Susannah Piper (21), Charlotte Blair (19), Alexander Parker (19), Louise Glory (16), and Sheldon Fox (14)
Karina and Cole Roger's children Dylan Kade (17), Marley Jade (15), and Cadence Jean (13)
Lukas and Kaitlyn Jean's children Annika Margaret (15), Axel Henry (9), Elsa Rue (7) and Kasper Gene (7), Elin Clare (5), Inga Faith (3), and Elias Karl (3)

Mia and Felix Abraham's children Willow Nadine (13), Lily Callista (13), Violet Mirabelle (9), and Emery Asher (5)
Erik and Ronja Grayce's children Vivian Karin Amelia (9), Peter Benedikt Aaron (6), Matthew Andreas Collin (3), August David Bjorn (1), and Pearl Sigrid Delphine (1)
Linnea and Michael James' son Edison Mark (1)

#843 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

Anita Isla
I will have another baby. The doctor says it is a boy. I want to name him with Irish first name and classic name for middle.

#844 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

Anita Isla
I will have another baby. The doctor says it is a boy. I want to name him with Irish first name and classic name for middle.
My family:
DH: Edward John Cyris
DW: Nora Faith Cyris
DS/DS/DS: Gregory Jack, Dominic Nathan & Isaac Robin (4)

#845 MommaMeg

MommaMeg

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:I love....Reading, Napping in a Hammock, Playing with Nora, making Wyatt laugh, Walking my dogs, Singing, Watching Movies, Running, Wearing Sunglasses, Walking barefoot on soft grass, making my husband laugh, remembering good things that have happened in my life, writing short stories, thinking up baby names...

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

Anita Isla

Your sweet Irish American boy: Conall Isaac

I'm adopting twin girls from China. I want to give one of my daughters a nature name and one a name that means truth. Their middle names should honor their Chinese heritage.

#846 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

Jasmine Mei and Verity Lin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I are expecting again, this time another little boy. We're already parents to Alice Monet {5}, Nathanial Cezanne and James Dali {2}. We'd like our son's name to match his older siblings', but not begin with A, N or J. His middle name should be after a famous artist such as Monet, Cezanne and Dali. We'd like three options to take to the hospital with us.

Hannah Margaret {27} and Eric Travis {28} with Alice Monet {5}, Nathanial Cezanne {2} and James Dali {2}

#847 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

Brandon Matisse, Christian Vinci or William Chagall

I am pregnant with triplets, one boy and two girls. I want them to have beautiful Spanish first names and middle names inspired by famous people from U.S. History.

#848 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

Alejandro Benjamin, Amada Monroe & Marisol Amelia

My husband and I are having our first child! We don't know the gender so we need two options for each gender.

We want girls first name to start with an A- but her middle name to end in Y-.

We want a boy to have a first name with no nickname and a middle name that is a less common nickname for a classic name.

#849 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

Abigail Emily or Alice Molly/Tyler Hugh or Jamie Zac

(Hugh from Matthew and Zac from Isaac)

------------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I are expecting our fifth child, and our second little girl. We're already parents to Alice Monet {6}, Nathanial Cezanne {3}, James Dali {3} and Brandon Matisse {1}. Our new daughter's first name should match with her older siblings, but not begin with A, N, J or B. Her middle name should be after a famous artist. We'd like three options to take to the hospital with us.

Hannah Margaret {28} and Eric Travis {29} with Alice Monet {6}, Nathanial Cezanne {3}, James Dali {3} and Brandon Matisse {1}

#850 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

Elizabeth Raphaela, Leah Donatella & Charlotte Cassatt

~~~~

I'm expecting my first!

We do not know the baby's gender. So we would like five options per gender

First names should be trendy and popular.

Middle names should be after famous classical musicians or artists.

{Please Do Not Repeat Names}

#851 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

Lily Rivera, Emma Alexandra, Sophia Monet, Ava Cezanne or Scarlett Paula/Logan Amadeus, Miles Wolfgang, Henry Bach, Finley Leonardo or Ethan Dali

(Diego Rivera, Alexander Calder, Claude Monet, Paul Cezanne/ Mozart, Bach, Leonardo da Vinci, Salvador Dali)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I are welcoming three new babies into our family; triplet girls! We're already parents to Alice Monet {11}, Nathanial Cezanne {8}, James Dali {8}, Brandon Matisse {6} and Elizabeth Raphaela {5}. We'd like the girls to have first names that match with their older siblings', but not begin with A, N, J, B or E, or the same letter as each other. Their middle names should be after famous artists. We'd like three options for each baby to take with us to the hospital.

Hannah Margaret {33} and Eric Travis {34} with Alice Monet {11}, Nathanial Cezanne {8}, James Dali {8}, Brandon Matisse {6} and Elizabeth Raphaela {5}

#852 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

Sarah Johanna, Lucy Berlioz or Mary Chopin/Olivia Haydn, Claudia Vivaldi or Grace Puccini/Violet Smetana, Rachel Scarlatti or Hannah Donatella

I'm expecting my second!

My husband and I have one son, Finley Leonardo {2}

#853 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

Lily Rivera, Emma Alexandra, Sophia Monet, Ava Cezanne or Scarlett Paula/Logan Amadeus, Miles Wolfgang, Henry Bach, Jackson Vinci or Ethan Dali

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My oldest daughter and her husband are expecting their first; a little boy. They'd like his first name to be a classic, but popular name, with an uncommon nickname. His middle name should be after a famous musician. They want four options to take to the hospital with them.

Hannah Margaret {44} and Eric Travis {45} with Alice Monet {22}, Nathanial Cezanne {19}, James Dali {19}, Brandon Matisse {17}, Elizabeth Raphaela {16}, Sarah Johanna {11}, Grace Puccini {11} and Rachel Scarlatti {11}

Alice and Gregory John {23}

#854 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Matthew "Hugh" Bach, James "Jiminy" Wolfgang, Johnathan "Nat" Hendrix or Marcus "Mars" Sebastian.

I'm expecting my first child, a little boy. I'd like his first name to be classic and his middle name to be after my cousin Jamison Clark. 3 options would be great for my little prince.

#855 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

Thomas James, William Clark or Daniel Jamie

~~~~

I'm expecting my third!

My husband and I have two sons, Finley Leonardo {4} & Jackson Vinci {2}

#856 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:39 AM

Lily Rivera, Emma Alexandra, Sophia Monet, Ava Cezanne or Scarlett Paula/Logan Amadeus, Miles Wolfgang, Henry Bach, Alexander Salvador or Ethan Dali

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My oldest daughter and her husband are expecting their second; another little boy. They'd like his first name to be a classic, but popular name, with an uncommon nickname and not begin with J. His middle name should be after a famous musician. They want four options to take to the hospital with them. Please don't repeat names.

Hannah Margaret {48} and Eric Travis {49} with Alice Monet {26}, Nathanial Cezanne {23}, James Dali {23}, Brandon Matisse {21}, Elizabeth Raphaela {20}, Sarah Johanna {15}, Grace Puccini {15} and Rachel Scarlatti {15}

Alice and Gregory John {27} with Jonathan Hendrix {4}

#857 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Thomas "Moss" Paul, Theodore "Dory" Elvis, Richard "Char" Joel or Henry "Ry" Sid

~~~~

I'm expecting my fourth!

My husband and I have two sons, Finley Leonardo {6}, Jackson Vinci {4} & Logan Amadeus {2}

#858 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

Edward Wolfgang
Daniel Brahms
Noah Bach
Gabriel Mozart
Matthew Piotr
OR
Britney Everly
Zoe Piaf
Willow Verdi
Angelica Pearl
Rowan Aretha

Me and My husband are expecting for 4th!
It is a boy. I want first name to be exotic and mexican and middle to be after Fabian Prince- my father's name.
Please, don't repeat the names.
DH: Edward John Cyris (23)
DW: Nora Faith Cyris (22)
DS/DS/DS: Gregory Jack, Dominic Nathan & Isaac Robin (4)

#859 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

Santiago Fabian

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! My husband and I are expecting our first. We don't know the gender, so need four options for each to take with us to the hospital. The baby's first name should be classic but with a modern twist, and the middle name should be from a Shakespeare play.

#860 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

Amelie Helena
Beatrix Imogen
Elodie Juliet
Zofia Katharine

Abram Lennox
Davis Malcolm
Nico Gregory
Zander Curan

My husband and I are expecting our first, a boy. We don't want him to have a lot of other kids with his name. But, we also don't want something he will get teased with. We are looking at underused classic or Biblical names for his first name, but nothing that sounds like an old man! For his middle name, we want an old English or Scottish name. We are hoping to take a list of three names with us to the hospital. Thanks! Wade Douglas and Kimberly Renee (Sutton) Miller

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users