45 replies to this topic

#21 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

My name is Julia Sade Clark. I go to Beverly Hills high as a 17 yr old junior. Grant Keagan Russell is a cheerleader because he is so strong so he helps with the lifts and stuff. He asked me to homecoming by puttong a bunch of sticky notes on my locker saying Homecoming?

#22 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

Hi. My name is Matilda Macy Lloyd. I go to Chicago High School, and I am a 15 year old Freshman there. I knew in elementary school that I wanted to be on the dance team there. I love dancing. I have danced since I was 3 years old. When I get out of college, I hope to be a professional dancer.

Two months into my school year, a boy named Cole Harley Davies caught my attention. He is a really cute boy in 10th grade, and I just can't stop thinking of him. The only problem is, is that we are in completely different social circles. I am kind of shy and he is totally popular. A few weeks pass by and I am almost certain that he thinks I am invisible, but to my surprise, he came up to me in the middle of class with a cake that said, "Homecoming?" Cole told me he made the cake, and I immediately said yes. I would have said yes anyway, but I was surprised he even did that for me. Before Homecoming, Cole told me he was part of the student government, and I was astonished.

#23 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

Elizabeth Pearl Hughes (15), sophomore at Savannah High School, participates in the Photography Club.

Grant Mateo Bennett, member of the volleyball team, asked to homecoming by a chalk drawing on driveway.

#24 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hi, I'm Mabel Sinead Hall and I'm 14 years old. I am a freshmen at Miami High school and made the volleyball team! Two months into the school year, I ran into Knox Finian Martin, and now I just can't stop thinking about him. He's a part of the schools photography club. And just the other day, he left a note in my locker asking me to homecoming! How sweet?!

#25 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

Seth Matteo Walker asked me to homecoming over the morning announcements, I expect so that I couldn't possibly say no as my mom KEPT BOTHERING ME ABOUT IT. He's part of the volleyball team, which is not something I'm involved with at all. Plus, I don't really go for guys on the volleyball team, give me a nice cross country runner or soccer player any day. But he's in my English class, and he seems really nice, so...hm.

#26 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

{16} Julia Pearl Kelly

High School Junior

Lives in Chicago, Illinois

Drama Club

{17} Charles Finian Bell

High School Junior

Lives in Chicago, Illinois

Football Player

Charles asked me to homecoming!! After play rehearsal he approached me with three balloons and half a dozen roses and popped the question!

#27 Supersoccerchic

Supersoccerchic

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Me:Caroline Presley Thomas
Sophomore
High school:Maui High School
Join football
Him:Seth Racer Evans
Sophomore
Tennis team
Hi, Caroline here and it's been 2 months since I moved to Maui and it's been great being on the football team. The captain hasn't been giving me hints but we're still good friends. But, a guy from the tennis team caught my eye and he was so cute! A few weeks later, I thought he thought I was just a football jock but to my surprise, he walked up to me and gave me roses and a balloon that said, "Will you go with me to homecoming?" I, of course said yes and I cannot wait to have a blast with one of the hotties on the tennis team! His name is Seth Racer Evans, he's 16 and he's in my grade. Oh, it's going to be a great night!

#28 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Hi, my name is Sarah Dylan Fisher and I’m 18 years old. I’m a senior at San Antonio high school. This year I've decided to join the photography club. Most of my friends are into photography so I thought I’d try it out.

Two months into my senior year I begin to notice Mark Harley Williams. I used to only think of him as the shy guy in class but now I can’t stop thinking about him Mark plays Volleyball which really make me wish I would have chosen volleyball over photography. A few weeks of obsessing about him and I’m sure he doesn't notice, but I guess he did cause guess what? He asked me in person with roses and a balloon to the homecoming dance. I’m so excited I can hardly wait.

Posted Image

Mark Harley Williams, 18

#29 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

My name is Cornelia Nelly Stewart. I am 17 and a senior at Maui High School. I have decided I am going to play tennis this year.
---------

Two months in my school year, a boy, GrantBarnaby Lewis, catches my eye and I can’t stop thinking about him. The problem is that we are in totally different social circles. I am in tennis and he is a cheerleader. A few weeks pass by and I am sure he thinks I am invisible, but to my surprise he asks me to homecoming during the morning announcements! I can’t wait for the big night!

DGF: Cornelia Nelly Stewart (17)
DBF: Grant Barnaby Lewis (17)

Cornelia

Posted Image

Grant

Posted Image

#30 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Me: Katherine "Katie" Mariah Miller

Manhattan High School

17 year old senior

Dance Team

Him: Tate Murphy Williams

Manhattan High School

17 year old senior

Student Government

Homecoming: A bunch of stickynotes on my door saying "Homecoming?"

#31 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

My name is Margaret Dinah Holmes and I am a 17 year old Junior atManhattan High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Tennis Team and so for the past three years I have been an active member and I'm Vice-Captain this year and my ultimate goal is to become the Captain in my senior year!

Two months into the school year a boy named James Clancy Watson, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about him and I want to talk to him but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm in the Tennis Team, he's a Junior and the star of the Cheerleaders. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain he thinks I'm invisible but to my surprise he gave me a huge teddy bear with a sign saying "Homecoming?"! I'm so happy and can't wait for the big night!

#32 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

My name is Henry Ellington Anderson and I am a 15 year old Freshman at Chicago High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Volleyball Team and so for the past semester I have been an active member. My ultimate goal is to become the Captain of the team.

Two months into the school year a girl named Tallulah Rosie Ward, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about her and I want to talk to her but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm on the Volleyball Team, she's a fellow Freshman and a member of thePhotography Club. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain she thinks I'm invisible but I decidde to ask her out in person with roses and a balloon. She said yes, it would seem she liked me as well but, thought I didn't like her!

The Anderson Family

DBF: Henry Ellington Anderson {15}

DGF: Tallulah Rosie Ward {15}

#33 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

My name is Thomas Quincy Holmes and I am a 14 year old Freshman at Miami High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Football Team and so for the past semester I have been an active member. My ultimate goal is to become the Captain of the team.

Two months into the school year a girl named Veronica Piper Bennett, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about her and I want to talk to her but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm on the Football Team, she's a fellow Freshman and a member of the Tennis Team. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain she thinks I'm invisible but I decidde to ask her out in person with roses and a balloon. She said yes, it would seem she liked me as well but, thought I didn't like her!

The Holmes Family

DBF: Thomas Quincy Holmes {14}

DGF: Veronica Piper Bennett {14}

#34 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

Cassian "Cass" Alannah Phillips [14]
San Antonio High School
Football team

Seth Barnaby Moore [14]
Tennis team

Asked to homecoming via text.

#35 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Hi, my name is Charlotte Dixie Thomas, but I prefer to go by Dixie. I am an eighteen year old senior at Savannah High School. I am currently the captain of our school's cheerleading squad, my ultimate goal for as long as I can remember!

Two months into your school year Vaughn Harley Lewis catches my eye and I can't stop thinking about him,
the only problem is that we two are in completely different social circles; him in the Savannah Drama Club, and me on the cheerleading squad. A few weeks pass by and I'm almost certain that he thinks I'm invisible, but to my surprise he asks me to homecoming over the morning announcements! It was so sweet, so I immediately ran to the front office to say, "Yes!" I'm so happy and can't wait for the big night!

The Thomas Family

Charlotte Dixie *Dixie* [18]

#36 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

Hi, my name is Elizabeth Pearl Thompson, but I go by Beth. I am 16 years old and I am Sophomore at Savannah High school. I just joined at the Volleyball club.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt inlove with Tate Mateo Wilkins, who is in Photography club. Tate asked me to dance over the morning announcements.

#37 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

Margaret Alannah "Maggie" Moore ~ 17 ~ Senior at Chicago High School, in Drama Club

Seth Finian Reid ~ 17 ~ Senior at Chicago High School, on the football team, asks her to Homecoming by leaving a note in her locker.

#38 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

{17} Elizabeth Audra Young

High-School Senior

Chicago, Illinois

Volleyball Player

and her homecoming date:

{17} Cole Finian Taylor

High School Senior

Chicago, Illinois

Photographer

*Cole asked Liz to homecoming by slipping a note in her locker*

#39 Haileybirdnamer

Haileybirdnamer

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:FIRST Robotics, Starbucks' Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers, and names

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Caroline Macy Fisher
Maui High School
Junior-17
Drama Club

Ash Mateo Phillips
Maui High School
Junior-17
Football Player
Chalk picture on driveway

#40 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

Hi I’m Elizabeth Macy Clark. I am 17 and a senior at Maui High School. As a freshman, I decided to try out for the dance team. I am proud to say that I have been a member all four years, and I am now the captain.

Two months into my senior year, I met a boy that I couldn’t stop thinking about. His name was Cale Finian Richardson. There was a problem, though; we were in two totally different circles. He’s in the student government. I was certain he didn’t even know I existed. To my surprise he asked me to homecoming! The way he did it was so sweet. He gave me a giant teddy bear with a sign saying “Homecoming?” It made me so excited.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users