1 reply to this topic

#1 AvalonEve

AvalonEve

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:32 PM

I had names originally for these two characters. However, I'm not sure they fit the characters all to well.

Regina "Reggie" Harlow (Maiden Name: Solovyova): Jet black hair with blonde highlights that is sleek and in a classic bob, hazel eyes, olive-skinned, 5'8". Her mother's name is Natasha Solovyova, who was born in Russian but immirgated to the US. She ages at a slow rate as well as her daughter. She looks to be in her early 30's but is actually in her 60's-70's. Though she never married, she took the last name of her would-have-been husband. She is a bit more reserved and mellow. Other name: Marni. (I was trying to go for something a bit more Russian)

Marinna "Marni" Harlow: Curly dark mahogany with highlights of auburn a little passed shoulders, honey brown eyes, lily-white, 5'6". She is a wild and spontaneous child. Her father died before she was born and was raised by her mother and grandmother (before she passed away). She is resourceful and a bit devious. She looks to be in her late teens but is actually in her 30's-40's. Other name: Cassadee (Something a bit more modern)

To avoid people catching them, they pretend to be sisters. They have traveled a lot but usually come back to their hometown, Holmic City. That is where they are when the story starts. They are similar in ways but also very different.

#2 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:54 PM

I like the current names.. i can't seem to think of names better than the ones you already have..

-Yas <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users