2 replies to this topic

#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

I am so excited for my new story for writing class. It's for midterms and we're doing an update on favorite stories/characters from our childhood. Basically, 10 years or so has progressed in their life and we tell a story about them. I picked Eloise. She's 17 now, still living at The Plaza in New York City with her Grandmother. What's different now is that she's a spy. It's obviously not realistic, lol. There's several other spies that she is good friends with, but some of her friends don't know she's a spy. She also figured out she has a little sister, three years younger than her, and she moved in with them.

Her:

Eloise ?? - I imagine her looking like Cara Delevigne (here and here)

Sister:

Genevieve ?? 

Grandmother: (same as Nanny from the other books & movie)

???? - called Nan by Eloise and Genevieve.

Friends:

Jude ?? Carson (a spy) - doubles as her love interest  this is his looks

Gavin ?? Abelseth (a spy) - I imagine him looking like Francisco Lachowski (here and here)

Ashton Jeremiah Coe (a spy)

Madeline ?? Bush (a spy) - grandaughter of George W. Bush, great grandaughter of H.W.

?? Grudem (a spy) - I would like a more rare name for this, but nothing really odd

Athena ?? Kreiger (not a spy)

Sebastian ?? Cox (he is a spy, however working for another organization, so Eloise and her spy friends don't know that he is a spy, and doesn't know they are spies until later on. After they find out he is a spy, they go through a period of thinking he is bad, but then realize they all have the same goal. yeah.)

So I'd like middle names for everybody (it makes the characters feel more complete in my head) and a surname for Eloise & Co.

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

Urgggg. I was editing and it lost all my progress because of time. 

Jude looks like Lucas Piazon.

?? Grudem looks like a young Aoife Walsh.

Nan looks like Julie Andrews.

That's all I'm putting because I don't feel like writing it all again.

#3 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

What a FUN assignment!! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!! :D

Eloise Amelie Frangipan
Genevieve Antoinette Frangipan
Juliette Florentine Frangipan
Jude Eli Carson
Gavin Franco Abelseth
Madeline Carol Bush
Coraliese Evangeline Grudem

Hope these help!! Back to do more soon! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users