Kika

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

DM Isabel "Bella" Geraldine {Patterson] Dunton
DH Jack Dunton

We got married when I was 22 and my husband was 25. We conceived our fist child during our honeymoon in Italy, so the following year, when I was 23 and he was 26, we had a beautiful baby boy. We decided to name him:

Dashiell Max Dunton

Max was given to Dashiell after my bigger brother Max.

#22 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

Immediately after the honeymoon they decide that they want to start a family, unfortunately Arabella can't seem to get pregnant and it soon disheartens her and Paul, but they are happy with all the other aspects of their lives and decide that it is best to move on and focus on other things for a while. Then, three years after their marriage, Arabella discovers that she is pregnant! Soon after, her mother visits and and upon seeing Arabella's stomach, announces that she is sure it's twins. Sure enough, in December of 1937, Arabella gives birth to twin girls! She and Paul name them:

Gwendolyn Celeste Arrowood and Genevieve Corinne Arrowood.

Posted Image

Arabella and Paul are happy with their two children and although they are identical twins, they act very differently. Gwendolyn is very quiet, much like Arabella was as a child, but Genevieve is very colicky, much like Arabella's brother Michael and according to her mother in law, just like Paul. They soon got into a routine with the children and though Paul spent long days away from home, he was always happy to take the children for a few hours when he got home every night. They felt that this chapter in their life was perfect!

Nicholas James Lightfeather (48) and Charlotte Florence Lightfeather (nee Harding) (47)

Arabella Louise Lightfeather (23)

Michael James Lightfeather (22)

Abigail Grace Lightfeather (21)

Benjamin Todd Lightfeather and Jonathan Samuel Lightfeather (19)

Elizabeth Charlotte Lightfeather (17)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul Edmund Arrowood (25) and Arabella Louise Arrowood (nee Lightfeather) (23)

Gwendolyn Celeste Arrowood and Genevieve Corinne Arrowood (NB)

#23 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

{26} Ivy Winnifred Atwater

graduated high school;

attended university for Mathematics

{26} Brandon Henry Atwater

graduated high school;

attened university for English Literature

{0} Hunter Nathaniel Atwater

[Ivy + Brandon]

met: High School Sweethearts

engaged: Brandon proposed in Paris

honeymoon: Italy

first child: 2 years after marriage

Ivy's Family:

{55} Arthur Paul + Edith Caroline {53}

met: through church

married: when Arthur was 27 and Edith was 25

settled in: California

first child: 2 years after marriage (Ivy)

second child: 2 years later (Brooke Alexandra)

third child: 2 years later (Claudia Paige)

fourth child: 5 years later (Liam Chase)

#24 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

After 5 months of marriage, we conceive our first child. So after 1 year we have twins, a boy and a girl, Michael Esteban Mosqueda and Emma Luz Mosqueda.

DH: Aaron Mosqueda (23)

DW: Octavia Pearl Mosqueda (nee Lightfeather) (23)

DS/DD: Michael Esteban Mosqueda / Emma Luz Mosqueda (nb)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#25 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

Dearest Reader,

I would like to tell you the story of h0w my parents met. My mom, Adelia Helen, was a princess when she was younger. She had two older brothers, so that's how her parents treated her, because she was their only daughter. She always got what she wanted, she was a ballerina from ages 4-10, and loved doing bake sales with her mother. She and her mother loved to bake all kinds of treats; cookies, pies, cakes, etc. I guess you could say my mom was spoiled, but she was anything but a brat. She was very sweet and kind, always helping others. She especially loved to help the elderly. She helped them cross the street, play games with them, and just talked to them. I guess this was because her grandmother was in a nursing home. Things went great with my mom, up until her grandmother died. After that, my mom was a train wreck - completely flustered, confused, and most of all, she changed. She was a completely different person after the incident. She was 11 when her grandmother died, so she would have been going into middle school. Her change started off small. First, it was her attitude. She wasn't the charming, bubbly, happy-go-lucky little girl her parents knew anymore. She was....distant. Something threw my mother's mom off with what she said. She basically told her mom, "You were just like her." Oddly enough, their relationship wasn't the same anymore. By the time my mom reached 8th grade, she got herself into the wrong crowd. She was hanging out with the rebels and the druggies. She actually experimented a few times.

It wasn't until high school that my parents met. By 9th grade, my mom's grades have completely dropped, she skipped school often (to screw around), and she was just bad in general. She talked back to the teachers (actually got one fired because she kissed him and reported it to the principal), hit other students, shut out her friends, and got into quite a few fights. Luckily, if my mom hadn't met my dad, well I wouldn't be here for one, and my mom would have been dead. My mom was in a huge physical fight with her current boyfriend, and my dad came and rescued her from the mess. He was a charming young man (my mother would later tell me "exactly the opposite of me"), named Charles Lawrence Lightfeather, who liked helping others, and unlike her, had great grades.

My dad - chestnut brown hair, bright blue eyes, tall, fit, good grades, kind, gentle - everything a girl could dream for. I can see why my mom married him now. My dad actually came from a completely different background than my mom. He actually wasn't tight knit with his parents or his 5 brothers. He was the youngest, and picked on by all of them. He told my mom that school was the only place he fit in. Ironically, at school, he wasn't much different in how alone he was. Until he met my mom, he only had 1 best friend. My dad didn't have a girlfriend prior to my mom. I think he was afraid of his dad. Well, my dad wasn't afraid to be with my mom. He changed her, coming into her life. It was in 9th grade that they met, in 9th grade that he told her he loved her, and just that summer he asked her to marry him. Being as skeptical as she is, my mom actually said no; but only because she was already in enough trouble as she was. My mom told my dad that she had to straighten everything out.

And it was that summer that my mom changed for my dad. He told her that she shouldn't change for him. She said, "I'm not. I'm doing it because I want to." My mom would later recall that huge smile that appeared on his face. That summer, my mom changed everything - her looks (she went back to the way she was), her attitude, and her relationships. It was never completely rekindled with her mom, but it was with her friends. By the following school year, in 11th grade, my mom had straight As again. And that summer, my dad proposed to her again, and she said yes. During their entire senior year, they were planning their wedding, unbeknowst to eithers' parents.

After my parents graduated high school, they eloped and got married a year later. Sadly, my mom never saw her family again, but she did talk to her brothers on the phone, and occasionally her mother (her dad ran off for another woman).

When my parents eloped, they ended up in Florida. My dad had an uncle there, who was completely supportive of their situation. Being as nice as he was, surprisingly not, he took them under his wing. He treated my dad like he was his own son, and my mom his daughter-in-law. Considering that my parents were now married, it wasn't surprising that my mom got pregnant. Yup, and that was with me. My little sister is 6 years younger than me. Her name is Kayla Morgan.

During the writing of this letter, I graduated high school, and I am heading off to college. I am majoring in English Literature. While at college, I met the most gorgeous man on the planet - Aaron Joshua Fisher. It was at a party hosted by a few of my friends. I immediately fell in love with him right then and there. On a vacation to New York City, Aaron proposes to me. I say yes! We go to Las Vegas for our honeymoon!

After 5 months of being married to my hubby, I give birth to a baby boy named Cole Elias Fisher.

~Amaya Genevieve Lightfeather

#26 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:41 AM

A story, part one

Main character (MC): Arden Matilda Lightfeather

DM: Ivy Olivia Lightfeather
DF: Leo Nicholas Lightfeather

How did main Character’s parents meet: Went to the same high school

At what age did they marry: 18

A story, part two

Where do they end up living: New York

After marriage, how many years later did they conceive their first child: 1 year

MC’s Siblings: 2

Brother: Tyler Zachary Lightfeather (3 Years older than MC)
Sister: Callie Sophia Lightfeather (5 Years younger than MC)

A story, part three

Main character graduates high school, and then goes onto college.

What does she major in: Spanish

She starts dating a handsome man…

His name: Adrian David Manser

Where did they meet: Met through work

Her boyfriend then proposes.

Where: At a fancy restaurant

They then get married, and go on their honeymoon.

Where do they go: Barbados

A story, part four

After how many years do MC and hubby have their first child: 2 years

So after 2 years they welcome their first children.

What gender are they: DD/DD

Alice Gabriella Manser & Audrey Theodora Manser

#27 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

Nathaniel 'Nate' William Patterson [63]
Lucinda 'Lucy' Elizabeth Patterson [63]
William 'Will' Samuel Patterson [35]
Christopher 'Kit' Andrew Patterson [31]
Angelica 'Angie' Margaret Patterson [29]
Nicholas 'Nick' Michael Patterson [26]

Nate and Lucy met at college.
They married when they were 24. 
They live in Vermont.

Thomas 'Tom' Joseph Watson [28]
Angelica 'Angie' Margaret Watson [29]
Jacob 'Jake' Thomas Watson [0]
Joseph 'Joe' William Watson [0]

Angie majors in Spanish.
Angie and Tom met at work.
Tom proposes at a fancy restaurant.
They go to Italy on their honeymoon.

#28 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

MC: Arwen Matilda Harding 

DM: Elsie Patricia 

DF: James Alexander 

Elsie and James met at a party and got married at 19. 

They moved to England and one year later they had me! 

I have one younger sister named Amber Melissa Harding. 

A few years later and I have finally graduated high school! I’m moving on to university majoring in English Literature.

While touring the university, I bumped into the most handsome man names, Erick Finnegan Banks. We click instantly and start dating. 6 months later, he proposed while we were taking a walk in the local park. 5 months later we got married and traveled to Alaska for our honeymoon.

Four years later, when we were more financially stable we decided that we were ready to start our family. And 9 months later, we welcomed our first children, G/B twins! We named them Andrew Thomas and Emma Grace “Drew and Em.”

The Harding Family: 

James Alexander (43) 

Elsie Patricia (43) 

Arwen Matilda (23)

Amber Melissa (21) 

The Banks Family:

Erick Finnegan (24)

Arwen Matilda (23)

Andrew Thomas and Emma Grace (NB)

#29 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

Eliana Genevieve [Harding] Welsh
--Mom: Vivian Charlotte Harding
--Dad: Mark Daniel Harding
-Brother: Nicholas Ethan "Nick"
-Brother: Colin Bryce
-Sister: Jessica Summer "Jessie"
-Brother: Logan Blake
-Brother: Seth Caleb

Keenan Titus Welsh

Eliana & Keenan's kids:
Henry Alexander and Andrew William

#30 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

A story, part one

MC: Ingrid Frances Lightfeather (18)

DM: Imogen Patricia (39)
DF: Jack John (39)

2) How did main Character’s parents meet?

Me through work

3) At what age did they marry?

-

A story, part two

4) Where do they end up living? 

Vermont

5) After marriage, how many years later did they conceive their first child?

3 years

6) MC’s Siblings:

Roll two dice, add them up and then find the same number from below and that’s how many children they had. 

Sister - Isabella Mae Lightfeather (18)

-

A story, part three

6) What does she major in?

English Literature

She starts dating a handsome man…

Jeremy Lionel Grace (19)

7) Where did they meet?

Through College

Her boyfriend then proposes.

7) Where? 

In the local park

They then get married, and go on their honeymoon.

8) Where do they go?

Egypt

-

A story, part four

9) After how many years do MC and hubby have their first child?

After 3 years they welcome their first children Michael Kerry/Sophia Jane

#31 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

[25] Arden Genevieve Stanford (Smith)

-majors in Horticulture

-meets Isaac Liam Stanford

-Liam proposes at a fancy restaurant

-honeymoon in Alaska

[26] Isaac Liam Stanford

-majors in Engineering

-married to Arden

kids:

[0] Theo Finn Stanford

-born two years after parents married

parents:

[56] Hugh Robert & Clara Frances [55]

-lived in same neighbourhood growing up

-Hugh was 20 and Clara was 19 when they married

-settled in Vermont

-pregnant after one year of marriage

-had 6 kids

siblings:

[34] Joanna Evelyn Harding (Smith)

[31] Caleb Marcus Smith

[29] Bailey Emma Roswell (Smith)

[26] Nathaniel Edwin Smith

[19] Gage Oliver Smith

#32 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

Peter Nicholas Harding and Miriam Barbara Lincoln met at a high school party. They started dating aged 17, and got married when they were 24. They moved into a three bedroom town house in South Dakota. One year into the marriage, Miriam fell pregnant, and the couple welcomed their first child; a son named Micah Sebastian. Two years later Miriam fell pregnant again, and the family welcomed another son, Ruben Kristopher. When Ruben started school, Miriam and Pete started trying for another baby, and soon welcomed their third child, a girl named Eliora Genevieve. A year later Miriam was surprised to find herself pregnant for the fourth time, and the family welcomed their last child into the world; baby Summer Caroline.

Elli graduates high school with an A average, and goes to college in California. She majors in Spanish and meets a cute guy named Cecil Montgomery Williams who is studying on the same program as her. They date for three years and then Cecil decides to propose. He makes sure to get Peter's blessing, and proposes at sunset on the local beach. Elli says yes, and the couple have a smallish wedding at their local church. They honeymoon on the Isle of Wight in England, and have a wonderful time. One year into their marriage, Elli and Cecil discover that they're expecting a baby! They welcome a beautiful baby girl named Arabella Maisie.

Peter Nicholas Harding {54} and Miriam Barbara (Lincoln) Harding {54} with Micah Sebastian Harding {29}, Ruben Kristopher Harding {27}, Eliora Genevieve Harding {22}, and Summer Caroline Harding {21}

Elli {22} and Cecil Montgomery Williams {22} with Arabella Maisie Williams {nb}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users