10 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:23 AM

Three years have passed, and you're now 25.

Dice:  https://www.wizards....d/dice/dice.htm 

You recently married your long-time boyfriend (introduced last round). 

What season were you married in? (choose)

-Spring

-Summer

-Fall

-Winter

Roll the 4-sided die for the month that you were married in, and pick the one in your chosen season:

1. December (winter), October (fall), March (spring), or July (summer)

2.  January (winter), September (fall), May (spring),  or August (summer)

3. February (winter), November (fall), April (spring), or June (summer)

4. Your choice of any month in your chosen season.

To pick the date of your wedding, roll the 10-sided die three times and add the numbers together.

What was your wedding like? (choose)

-Small gathering with just close friends and family

-Larger gathering with extended family and many friends

-Elope (just you and your chosen witnesses)

If you didn't elope, choose from the following for the location where your wedding occurred:

-Church

-Party hall

-Park / other outdoor location

-At the home of a family member (inside or outside)

-At the beach / destination wedding

After trying for about a year after your wedding, you find out that you are pregnant with your first child!

Do you choose to find out the gender ahead of time or have it be a surprise? (choose)

Roll the 10-sided dice to determine the gender, regardless of when you find out.

Even = girl

Odd = boy

Your child is born when you and your husband are 26.

Pick a month that is two seasons ahead of the season you were married in (for example, if you had a spring wedding, the baby is born in fall, and if you had a summer wedding the baby is born in winter).

To get the date of the baby's birth, roll the six-sided dice and choose from below.

1. 1-5

2. 6-10

3. 11-15

4. 16-20

5. 21-25

6. 26-31

Choose a first and middle name for your child from the namebanks below.

Girl:

Adelaide, Anna, Arden, Camilla, Caroline, Catherine/Katherine, Cecilia, Eleanor/Elinor, Holly, Juliet, Lara, Laurel, Lorelei, Lyra, Madeleine, Mae, Margaret, Maya, Millicent, Noelle, Pearl, Rosalie, Seraphina, Stella, Violet, Vivian/Vivienne

Boy:

Adrian, Alaric, Archer, August, Bennett, Bowen, Charles, Clark, Daniel, Felix, Finnegan/Finn, Gideon, Grant, Heath, Henry, Isaac, Jasper, Jeremiah, Lincoln, Magnus, Merrick, Nathaniel, Nolan, Oscar, Perseus, Peter, Ronan, Simon, Theodore, Tobias

You and your husband are beyond excited to have begun expanding your little family.

• Laney likes this

#2 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

Audrey Gabrielle Mercer-Wright and Eric Vincent Wright (25)

Married on March 23rd (Spring) with a small gathering of family and close friends at the beach in Hawaii.

Found out our little one's gender ahead of time.

DD (born October 8): Lyra Katherine Mercer-Wright

#3 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:33 PM

Raven Ruth [Faraday] Bell {26}

-parents divorced when young, raised by mom Julie Maria Faraday {52} with younger brother Samuel Clark "Sam" Faraday {20}

- hobbies: singing and volleyball (in college)

- majored in psychology, career in social work

Christopher Patrick "Chris" Bell {26}

- majored in political science, career as a police officer

- reserved, serious, patient, honest to a fault, homebody

married in fall - wedding date November 13th

small wedding with close family & friends took place at a park

found out baby's gender ahead of time

Simon Perseus Bell {nb} 

born May 15th 

#4 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:09 PM

Amelia Katherine Rhodes (nee Faraday) [26]

Interests: Playing violin and running track

Majored in Psychology, Career as a Counselor to Teens 

Raised by single mother, Natalie Emma Faraday, after parents divorced when she was 8.

Has two younger brothers:  James Owen Faraday (24) and Isaac Benjamin Faraday (21)

Gideon Samuel Rhodes [26]

Majored in Political Science, Career as an Urban Planner

Personality: Outgoing, humorous, ambitious, honest to a fault, homebody

Married in the Spring on April 14.

Had a small wedding with close family and friends. Got married in a church.

Decided to have the baby's gender be a surprise.

Gideon Tobias Rhodes [nb]

Born October 26.

#5 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:15 PM

Cassidy Ruth Webster [nee Newton] (26)

-Hobbies: Singing and Swimming 
-Major: Education
-Kindergarten teacher

Him: Gideon Adam Webster (26)
-Major: Political Science
-Outgoing, Patient, Kind to Everyone, and Adventurous
-Police Officer

Raised by both (married) parents
Dad: Peter Curtis Newton
Mom: Lucy Elizabeth Newton

Brother: Benjamin 'Benji' Murphy Newton (28)
Sister: Leah Abigail Newton (15)

Married on January 19th (winter)

-Small gathering with just close friends and family
-At a park in the mountains

After trying for about a year after your wedding, you find out that you are pregnant with your first child!
You find out it's a boy.

DS: Jasper Tobias Webster (nb)

-June 25th (summer)

You and your husband are beyond excited to have begun expanding your little family.

#6 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

Genevieve Amelia Copeland {19}
Charlotte Olivia Copeland {15}
My younger sister and I were raised by our aunt, because our  dad left, and our mom wasn't able to care for us.
Our aunt's name is
Margaret Anne Faraday {42}

My Hobbies: Baking and Running
My Major: Biology
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genevieve Amelia Copeland {22}

Physician's Assistant

{enjoys baking and running}

is dating...

Benjamin Samuel "Ben" Rielly {?}

10th Grade Mathematics Teacher

{a reserved, patient, and humorous homebody who is kind to everyone}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We married in the Spring on May 14th.

One year later...

Genevieve Amelia Rielly (nee Copeland) {26}

and

Benjamin Samuel "Ben" Rielly {26}

welcome a little girl into the world!

Eleanor Juliet "Nora" Rielly {nb}

was born on November 24th.

#7 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:37 PM

Mom: Anne Elizabeth Newton "Annie"

Dad: Arthur Thomas Newton "Newt"

*Tessa Genevieve Newton (26) Drawing and Horseback riding Majors in Biology (Physician's Assistant)

Twin: Willa Adeline Newton (26) Reading and Camping

Him: Calvin Samuel Lawrence "Cal" (26) majors in Education (Third Grade Teacher)

He is outgoing, humorouspatient, kind to everyone and adventurous

Cal and Tess are married on September 22nd, the have a small intimate family and friends ceremony at a park.

Tessa and Cal decided to wait until the baby was born to find out the gender.

On April  23rd they welcome a baby girl Cecilia Arden Lawrence

Lawrence

DW: Tessa Genevieve 

DH: Calvin Samuel 

DD:  Cecilia Arden "Cilia"

#8 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:39 AM

Hello! My name is Alexandra Jade Copeland. I've been called my several different nicknames, including Alex, Lex, Lexie, and Xandra. I am nineteen years old and a sophomore in college, where I'm majoring in education.

My father's name is Nicholas Arthur Copeland and my mother's name is Iris Elizabeth Copeland. They're still happily married after 25 years of marriage. I have a younger sister named Cassandra Hope Copeland, who is seven. After I was born my parents struggled to have a baby again, but after many years, and several miscarriages, Cassie was born when I was twelve. I love acting and volleyball. I participate in plays and musicals at my university and am also on the volleyball team. 

----

Well, I'm 22 now, and a lot has happened in the last  three years. The summer after my sophomore year, I met a guy at a pool party. We started talking and I found out he was the same age as me and we both went to the same college. He introduced himself as Benjamin Eric Reilly, but told me he usually went by Jamie. He was majoring in Political Science.

Jamie is pretty reserved and serious, though that doesn't mean he has no sense of humor. He's also very patient and kind to everyone, which I love about him. He's quite adventurous as well, which I hadn't expected, given his reserved nature.

Two years later, we're still dating and we recently graduated together, me with a degree in Education and him with a degree in Political Science.We decided to get an apartment together after graduation. We actually sleep in separate rooms in the apartment, but we wanted to see how we did living together. We've both managed to get good jobs in our respective fields! I'm a Pre-K teacher and Jamie is a police officer.

We're taking some time to settle in and get used to being adults, but we do talk about the future sometimes, and those talks have included the possibility of getting married and having kids someday.

----

Another three years have passed. Jamie and I are now 25 and we've recently  gotten married. We wnated a spring wedding, so we got married on April 19th. We had a lovely wedding with extended family and many friends there. We got married in the church we both attend and had the reception at a beautiful nearby park. It was wonderful. My sister, Cassandra was one of my bridesmaids. (I would have made her Maid of Honor, but at 13 she was a little young for that, I wanted her to enjoy herself, not have to worry about a bunch of Maid of Honor duties, so that went to my best friend.)

We knew we wanted kids, so we started trying soon after we got married. About a year later, we found out we were pregnant! We decided to find out the gender and had a fun reveal party where we found out at the same time as all the guests (Cassandra was actually the only one who knew beforehand. She had a lot of fun with that. She's quite the artist and for the reveal she made a pinata in the shape of a baby bottle and filled it with the appropriate color candy.)  We had all of the guests guess what the gender would be (we had small prizes for the winners). Jamie and I took turns whacking the pinata (we forewent the usual blindfold given that it was a reveal.) It broke open on my fourth turn and blue candy poured out, revealing that we were having a boy! We were super excited to meet our baby.

Jamie and I were both 26 when our son was born on October 16th. We named or beautiful baby boy Alaric Perseus Reilly.

~~~~

DH: Nicholas Arthur Copeland (53)

DW: Iris Elizabeth Copeland (52)

DD: Alexandra Jade Copeland (26)

DD: Cassandra Hope "Cassie" Copeland (14)

----

LN: Reilly

DH: Benjamin Eric "Jamie" Reilly (26)

DW: Alexandra Jade Reilly (nee Copeland) (26)

DS: Alaric Perseus Reilly (newborn)

maxresdefault.jpg

#9 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

Amelia Katherine Wright (nee Faraday) (26)

raised by both parents

interests are singing and martial arts

majored in biology

working as a research scientist

Father: Matthew Thomas Faraday (49)

Mother: Rebecca Rose Faraday (48)

Brother: Caleb Matthew Faraday (22)

Adam Christopher Wright (26)

majored in communications

works for an advertising firm

he is outgoing, humorous, ambitious, adventurous and kind to everyone

married on September 8th, outside at Amelia's grandparent's home

celebrated with a large gathering of extended family and friends

Nolan Henry Wright (NB)

born May 2nd

gender reveal party announced "boy"

Adam and Amelia Wright

Nolan

#10 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:35 PM

Audrey Gabrielle {nee French} Rhodes, age 26 & Adam Christopher Rhodes, age 26 with baby Finnegan Henry Isaac Rhodes

My parents divorced and my twin sister, Violet Adrienne French, and I were raised by our mom, Molly Catherine Newton. I like to act and swim. I majored in education at college and am currently a 1st grade teacher. For the last few years, I had been dating a guy I really liked, and we just recently got married. He's the same age as me and we went to the same college and graduated together. After graduation, we decided to move into a one-bedroom apartment together in the city where we went to school. His name is Adam Christopher Rhodes. He majored in psychology and became a child counselor. He is more reserved, and is a bit of a homebody, but he is kind to everyone and very humorous, so I don't see why. My favorite part about him is his ambition to get things done. We had a small spring wedding in May, on May 21 at a church. About a year later, we were expecting! We waited until the baby was born to find out its gender. Our little bundle of joy was born on October 12! It was a BOY! And we named him Finnegan Henry Isaac.

#11 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 03 March 2019 - 12:36 AM

My name is Natalie Ruth Copeland. My twin sister, Grace Elizabeth Copeland, and I were raised by our single father, Matthew Thomas "Matt" Copeland.  Some of my hobbies include swimming and singing.

I studied psychology at university, where I started dating Colin Vincent Rhodes, an accounting major.  When we graduated, I started working as a mental illness counselor and Colin got a job as a private accountant. We moved into an apartment together.

Colin and I got married in April when we were 25.  We had a large wedding with lots of extended family members and friends in a party hall.

After about a year and a half of marriage, Colin and I had our first child, a baby boy, on November 2nd.  We named him Nolan Bennett Rhodes.

~~~

The Rhodes Family

DH: Colin Vincent (26)

DW: Natalie Ruth, née Copeland (26)

DS: Nolan Bennett (0)

Colin, Natalie, & Nolan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users