Name my babies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
304 replies to this topic

#81 Harper Rome

Harper Rome

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Dance, Photgraphy, Reading, Writing!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:07 PM

Jennifer Ann welcomes... Isabella Ruby

Harper Rome and David Nicholas are both 23 years old. They got married last year, and are now preganant with a baby girl. Harper and David want her to have a sweet, feminine name like Zoey, or Bella. They want her name to be unique too, but not crazy and silly sounding.
--Harper :)

#82 Talto11

Talto11

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Love Love Love Babies:)

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

Harper and David welcome.... Splendora Nicolette

Taylor Marie and Zac Michael already have two sons, Brayden Michael {7} and Cole Dillon {3}, as well as a daughter, Chloe Marie {5}. They are now welcoming boy/girl twins. They want the names to fit in with the other three, but they don't want them as common as the others.

#83 Harper Rome

Harper Rome

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Dance, Photgraphy, Reading, Writing!

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:01 AM

I'm sorry, but Splendora Nicolette does not fit. So I am using Isabella Ruby, which fits.

Boy Girl Twins:
Daniella Sage
Carter Benjamin

Harper and her husband just found out Harper is pregnant again (this really is true!!) and are expercting a baby girl! Again!
Isabella is now doing fine, and is 1 year old, and so is her big sister, who is 2!
They want a beautiful, romantic, and girly name for their daughter!!

#84 Talto11

Talto11

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

Daniella doesn't fit with the others and Carter is too Common in my opinion. Sorry.

Harper, David, and Isabella Welcome: Gabriella Juliet

Zoe and Henry are college students who have just realized that they are pregnant. They just found out that they are having a son. They want his name to be invinted. Nothing too strange, but not at all common in any way. They also want his name to start with K.

#85 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:17 PM

Congratulations Zoe & Henry! You welcome: Kruzen Tomas!

----------------------

April Noelle McAlister & Jordan Daniel McAlister are pregnant with their 3rd child. They already have sweet 3 year old Ruby Noelle, and 16 month old Chase Daniel. For their next baby, they want the gender to be a surprise, and they like cutesy names that aren't too popular, yet not uncommon either. His or her middle name should start with an A or J. Thanks!

#86 Little Miss

Little Miss

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:05 PM

Jordan and April welcome a surprise baby girl: Elinor Alice, nicknamed "Ellie"!

My name is Abigail Sabrina Murdoch and my husband William Avery Murdoch and I have been married for a little over a year. We found out we're expecting triplet girls!

Names: We want their first names to be nautical but not too "out there" and their middle names to be virtue names.

#87 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

Congratulations, Abigail and William! You welcome Marina Amity, Catalina Verity, and Sailor Felicity.

Hi, my name is Savannah Lauren Wells. My husband, Matthew Eric Wells, and I have been married for four years and we are now expecting our first child, a baby boy. We would like his first name to be very masculine and strong. His middle name should honor Matthew in some way.

#88 MillieDaisy13

MillieDaisy13

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:50 AM

Congrats Savannah and Matthew, you just welcomed the little bundle of joy, Edward Matthew to the world!
------------
Hi! My name is Victoria Hope and I am married to the man of my dreams, Jeremiah Andrew. We are expecting quadripluts and, although we don't know the genders, the doctor has hinted at me giving birth to both genders.
Here are names we like, however similar names are acceptable!
Boys:
Jessiarh Todd
Asher Charles
Bradley Jeremiah
Cooper Jeremiah
Johnathon Isaac
Isaac Johnathon
Isaac Edward
Edward John

Girls:
Joy Hope
Sophia Victoria
Lucinda Charlotte
Tahnny Estelle
Annabelle May
Grace Joy
Isabella Joy
Bethany Rose
Elodie Grace

Also, if not these, we want the middle names to be after us in some way and the first names to be something sweet and a bit unusual!! Thanks!

#89 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

Victoria and Jeremiah Welcome Quads: Johnathan Issac, Edward John, Lucinda Charlotte, and Sophia Victoria

Charlotte Lynnette Daniels and her husband Joseph Michael Daniels just found out that they are expecting their child. To their surprise, they found out that they are having quints. All girls. Charlotte and Joseph want uncommon but not crazy names. They don't want the quints names to start with the same letter, but they want all the names to be linked somehow.

#90 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

Congratulations Charlotte & Joseph! You welcome: Adelyn Raine, Bria Scarlett, Cassidy Rose, Daphne Sienna & Eloise River! (Addy, Bria, Cassie, Daphne & Eloise)

--------------

April Noelle McAlister & Jordan Daniel McAlister are expecting their 4th & 5th children--boy and girl twins!
They already have 5 year old Ruby Noelle, 3 year old Chase Daniel, and 1 1/2 year old Elinor Alice "Ellie".
They'd like their twins to have sweet names that aren't unusual, but aren't too common either. For the middle names, they must be 2 syllables and start with J. Their first names can start with whatever letters you please. Thanks so much!

#91 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

April and Jordan welcome.......Zane Jaxon and Zoey Josephine

-------------------------

My name is Kyrie Sophia Madison Warrick and I am expecting a little boy. I am going to be a single mother. I want his name to start with K and to have 2 middle names like me. I am so excited to hold my little boy.

#92 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

Kyrie Warrick will welcome Kyle Christopher Michael

Charlotte and Joseph Daniels are happy with their now three years old quintuples, Adelyn Raine, Bria Scarlett, Cassidy Rose, Daphne Sienna & Eloise River, but they wanted a boy. Now they are adopting triples siblings from China, two boys and a girl. They want their middle names to have something with China and they don't want the triplets names to begin with an used letters (a,b,c,d,and e). They want their daughter how have a super girly name and their boys a masculine name, but nothing to common.
Charolette.Joseph.Addy.Bria.Cassie.Daphne.Elosie
DD/DS/DS:

#93 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

Congratulations! You welcome Frederick Shanghai, Gabriella Ning, and Harrison Beijing.

Charlotte.Joseph.Addy.Bria.Cassie.Daphne.Eloise.Frederick.Gemma.Harrison

-----------

Savannah Lauren Wells and Matthew Eric Wells have one son, Edward Matthew "Eddie" (6). They are expecting twin girls. Their daughters' first names should be distinct and independent, but they must have a unifying element. For example, they could both be nature names, start with the same letter, etc. The middle names should be after Savannah.

#94 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

Congratulations! Savannah, Matthew, and Edward welcome little Sophia Joanne and Aubrey Sarah [both girls names mean wisdom, and Jo[b]ann[/b]e and Sarah both have a form of relating to Savannah].

---------------

Ellie and Ryan McCormic are expecting a little girl. They already have one boy, Alexander Henry. They want their girls name to match well with Alexander, and preferably have no nick names. They want traditional, but maybe with a more fresh and modern twist. Middle name can be anything <3

#95 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

Ellie and Ryan will welcome Claire Nicole

-------------
Holly Ann and Zach Duke have been married for 9 months and just found out that they are expecting girl twins. Holly hates it when twins have similar names and Zach loves extremely girly names. But they both want middle names that reflect their names

#96 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:47 AM

Holly and Zach welcome Isabella Zoe and Camille Hollis.

Savannah Lauren Wells and Matthew Eric Wells have three kids: Edward Matthew "Eddie" (8) and twins Sophia Joanne and Aubrey Sarah (2). They are expecting their last child, a baby boy. His first name should begin with a consonant, not a vowel. His middle name should honor Matthew in some way.

#97 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

Savannah and Matthew welcome..... Bennett Erick

-------------

Hi, It's Kyrie Sophia Madison Warrick. My son Kyle is 2 1/2 now. I met this guy last year who has been amazing! His name is Ethan Lucas Calper. I just found out that I am pregnant with TRIPLETS! We are so excited. And its 3 girls. We'd like thier first names to start with a K. One of the middle names should all have a common theme. The second middle names should start with a vowel. Thank you!

DD/DD/DD:

#98 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:34 AM

Kyrie, Ethan and Kyle will welcome triplet girls: Kylie Winter Alexandra, Karly Summer Emily, and Kassie Autumn Isabelle

Holly and Zach's baby girls, Isabella Zoe and Camille Hollis, are now 3 1/2 and begging for a little sibling. Soon after trying to get pregnant, Holly finds out she expecting. They then learn that its triplets, two boys and a girl. Zach and Holly want uncommon but not crazy names and they want their girl to have an extremely girly name and their boys to have extremely masculine names. Both Holly and Zach want the middle names to have something in common

#99 Talto11

Talto11

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:42 PM

Zach, Holly, Isabella, and Camille welcome: Vivienne Hayley, Wesley Hayden, and Thurstan Henry.
*both boys names mean strength, sorry if they aren't masculine enough*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Henry-Clay and Kieran Felicia Michaels have been maried for six years and just can't get pregnant. After alot of hard work, they finally scrap together the money to pay for InVitro Fertilization. After a few weeks, their prayers are answered....overly answered. Kieran is pregnant with quadruplets! two girls and two boys. They don't want the names to be exactly matchy-matchy, but they would like for the names to have something in common. They would like for the middle names to be common but timeless.

#100 MillieDaisy13

MillieDaisy13

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:58 PM

Congrats John and Kieran, you just welcomed Joy Anna, Grace Sophia, Justice Cole and Ever Simon...

~

Victoria Hope Davis ~Tori~, Jeremiah Andrew Davis and their quads, Johnathon Isaac ~Johno~, Edward John~Ed~, Lucinda Charlotte ~Luce~ and Sophia Victoria, are about to welcome octuplets, all boys. Their names should be like their brothers', as well as cute with a masculine touch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users