6 replies to this topic

#1 Alda

Alda

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:25 PM

"Rebecca Romijn and husband Jerry O'Connell have welcomed healthy twin girls, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip were born Dec. 28.

"'Mother, father and both girls are all home and doing well,' Romijn's rep Lewis Kay told PEOPLE.

"They are the first children for the Ugly Betty actress, 36, and actor O'Connell, 34, who married at their Calabasas, Calif., ranch in 2007.

"The new mom, whose pregnancy cravings included lemonade and soy cream cheese, is planning a long maternity leave.

"'I'm taking quite a bit of time off," Romijn told PEOPLE in November. "I really want this to be my job for at least the next six months.'"

Read the rest of the article from People.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Charlie Tamara Tulip, but Dolly Rebecca Rose isn't so bad. WDYT?

#2 JENN2688

JENN2688

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

I am liking the names Charlie Tamara Tulip and Dolly Rebecca Rose ... Kinda expected much better names from Rebecca Romjin! Not bad compared to other celeb baby names!

#3 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:47 PM

I don't like either, Rebecca Rose is cute and Tamara is nice. I don't like Charlie, Tulip, or Dolly.
Overall I'm not fond of the names.

#4 Jessie

Jessie

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

ewwww....

#5 Karin Marie

Karin Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:My Husband & Daughters, Being a Mom,Reading, Baby Names, Hello Kitty, Anything Cupcakes & Strawberries, SAHM, Animals, Nature, Writing Poetry, Reading Poetry, Music, Cooking/Baking, etc

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:01 AM

I read that Charlie is after Jerry's brother, Tamara is after Rebecca's sister, Dolly is after Dolly Parton & Rebecca is after her and they both have flower names at the end..I don't like them maybe Charlize Rose, or Charlotte Rose for Jerry's brother Charlie. Tamara is actually really pretty! They should use that as a first name & Tamara Rebecca lol Well Dolly Parton's middle name is Rebecca too so they could of both had Rebecca as a middle name?

#6 Danielle_Monique

Danielle_Monique

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:46 AM

Overall the names are not bad and not as weird like some other celeb baby names. The only names I like are Tamara and Rebecca. What I don't like is the double repetition in the letters; Rebecca Rose and Tamara Tulip.

#7 soccerisluv(:

soccerisluv(:

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:18 PM

They are both pretty eww for me.
I like Rose and Tamara.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users