31 replies to this topic

#21 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:58 AM

My name is Avalon Lyric Hazard--my parents love King Arthur and my mom is a singer--, and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at the University of New England, when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Roman Casimir Temple-- yep, Roman Temple, let's just say his parents have a ...sense of humor, he has a brother named Christian--, who will be attending the same college. Unfortunately, he does not want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

#22 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:32 PM

My name is Charley Marceline Magnus and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Florida State University (Florida) when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Tristan Harper Thiede, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

#23 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:25 AM

My name is Eisley Geneva Haines and I am 17 years old and I am starting my freshman year at UT Martin when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Robin Patrick Howard, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

#24 latsyrc

latsyrc

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:25 AM

My name is Aviva Suri Cutter and I am 17 years old and I am starting my freshman year at University of England in Maine when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by -Adam Silver Kyle who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a bab

#25 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:18 PM

My name is Cassia Geneva Scott and I am 17 years old and I am starting my freshman year at CalTech when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Tristan Harper Capshaw, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

#26 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:41 PM

My name is Aurelia Frances Ewing and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Carrol College when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Robin Patrick Gable, who will be attending the same college. He wants to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

#27 MindelanSwoop

MindelanSwoop

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:18 PM

My name is Elowen Mae Danforth and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at CalTech when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Ronan Edmund See, who will be attending the same college. He wants to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

#28 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:58 PM

My name is Matilda Elizabeth Joyner and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at CalTech when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Laurent Percival Volkland, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

#29 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:06 PM

My name is Julia Elizabeth Paine and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Carol College in Montana when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Leon Faramond Emil Marcus, who will be attending the same college. He does not want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

#30 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:35 PM

HER: Julia Ruth Maddox (19)

HIM: Brandon Oliver Kellogg (19)

Julia Maddox and Brandon Kellogg

Both attend Baylor University.

Brandon has decided to be involved in the baby's life.

#31 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:25 PM

My name is Hazel Katherine Kersey and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Baylor University, in Texas, when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Ronan Edmund Manwarren, who will be attending the same college. He does not want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

#32 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 06:54 PM

My name is Amalia Frances Keiningham and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Carrol College in Montana when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Adam Silver Evans, who will be attending the same college. He wants to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

Amalia Frances Keiningham, 19, and Adam Silver Evans, 19, with their baby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users