14 replies to this topic

#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

I tried to keep this CAF fairly realistic, but kind of odd at the same time ;) :P B) I also tried to be concise.

Dice

Your name is (you choose) and you are 21 years old. You are in college studying to be a (roll for bank below). You have (roll) hair and (roll) eyes. You like to hang out with your family and friends more than anything. Your dad and mom are (namebank below, your last name) and you have three siblings, An older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother: (look below for names). You have four best friends, two are guys, two are girls. They are (look below for names). You met those friends because you are all studying to be (occupation).

Studying to be a: (roll and pick on from bank)
1. Aquaculturist (Fish Farmer), ATM Machine Servicer, Pressing Machine Operator
2. Aquarium Curator, Zoo Veterinarian,
3. Missing Person Investigator, Anti-Terrorism Intelligence Agent, Homicide Investegator
4. Fitness Trainer, Kindergarten Teacher, High School Soccer Coach
5. Ultrasound Technologist, Neonatal Nurse, Doula, Full-Time Nanny
6. Choose from Above

Hair:
1. Blonde
2. Brunette
3. Black
4. Red
5. Blonde
6. Brunette

Eyes:
1. Light Blue
2. Light Green
3. Brown
4. Dark Green
5. Hazel
6. Deep Blue

Parent's names:
Dad: Grant, Brent, Rhett, David, Quinn, Caleb, Isaac, Cameron, Keaton
Mom: Claire, Kendall, Grace, Carly, Ann, Elise, Amelia, Allison, Leah

Brother 1: First Middle (Your Last Name) {28}

Sister 1: First Middle (New Last Name (married)) {25}

Brother 2: First Middle (Your Last Name) {16}

Best Friends Names: (any combos from these namebanks:)
Here
Here
Here

Here
Here
And Surnames from this bank:
Clark, Robinson, Williams, Lewis, Walker, Cox, Ward, Peterson, Hughes, Barnes, Myers, Owens, Burns, Gordon, Dunn, Boyd, Perkins

After another year of studying, you're really close to graduation. You find yourself falling for (pick on of your male best friends) and he asks you out on a date. Your relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. You are ecstatic to graduate with your best friends! During the ceremony, (older brother)'s wife, (choose name from the namebanks you used to name friends)'s, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her (see below) to honor you.

Baby girl's first name is a nature name and middle name is your first or middle name or derived from your first or middle name.

Just a few months later, (boyfriend) proposes! You say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job in (field you studied for), you get married. You have a (big/small) wedding in (his hometown/your hometown). You go on a honeymoon to (place) and end up pregnant! You give birth to a beautiful (boy/girl) and name (him/her) (Name).

Odd = Big
Even = Small

Odd = His Hometown
Even = Your Hometown

Honeymoon location:
1. Hawaii
2. Thailand
3. Bora Bora
4. Cancun
5. Australia
6. Italy

Odd = Boy
Even = Girl

First Name: Boy / Girl
Middle Name: Both

When (first child) is two and a half years old, give birth to another baby, the same gender as your first. You name them (Name).

First Name: Both
Middle Name: Boy: Honors your husband by derivative or copy of name / Girl: Honors your mom by derivative or copy of name

Your brother and his wife were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys (biological brothers), one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named (Names below).

Names for little boys:
First names: Here
Middle names: Can be anything, but must start with the same letter as each other's

When (eldest child) is 7 and (younger child) is 5, you decide that you want just one more kid. You're hoping for a (gender you haven't got yet)! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before your pregnancy test turns out positive. You're pregnant with a (roll below). You name them (name). They are born prematurely with several complications, but you love them deeply and they end up healthy.

Odd = Boy
Even = Girl

First Name: Boy / Girl
Middle Name: Boy / Girl

With the third child, your family is complete! You are incredibly happy with your little family of five. THE END

List your family and add pictures if you want. also feel free to add to the story!

Not my best work, but whatever ;) :blush:

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

Your name is Amy Savannah Porter and you are 21 years old. You are in college studying to be an aquarium curator. You have blonde hair and light blue eyes. You like to hang out with your family and friends more than anything. Your dad and mom are Grant David and Claire Elise Porter and you have three siblings, An older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother: Braden Zachariah, Audrey Violet, and Colby Patrick. You have four best friends, two are guys, two are girls. They are Eden Paige Meyers, Winslet Taylor Perkins, Fletcher Levi Barnes, and Chandler August Clark. You met those friends because you are all studying to be aquarium curators.

After another year of studying, you're really close to graduation. You find yourself falling for Chandler and he asks you out on a date. Your relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. You are ecstatic to graduate with your best friends! During the ceremony, Braden's wife, Audra Catherine's, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her Liliana Amy.

Just a few months later, Chandler proposes! You say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job at the aquarium, you get married. You have a small wedding in his hometown. You go on a honeymoon to (place) and end up pregnant! You give birth to a beautiful boy and name him Silas Edmond.

When Silas is two and a half years old, give birth to another baby, the same gender as your first. You name them Charleston August and call him Charlie.

Your brother and his wife were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys (biological brothers), one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named Kellan Abel and Greyson Asher.

When Silas is 7 and Charlie is 5, you decide that you want just one more kid. You're hoping for a girl! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before your pregnancy test turns out positive. You're pregnant with another boy. You name them Rhys Wade. They are born prematurely with several complications, but you love them deeply and they end up healthy.

With the third child, your family is complete! You are incredibly happy with your little family of five. THE END

LN: Clark

DH: Chandler August
DW: Amy Savannah Porter

DS: Silas Edmond
DS: Charleston August
DS: Rhys Wade

Chandler and Amy Clark; Silas, Charlie, and Rhys Clark

#3 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

Your name is Hayley Aspen Carter and you are 21 years old. You are in college studying to be a aquaculturist. You have blonde hair and dark green eyes. You like to hang out with your family and friends more than anything. Your dad and mum are Isaac Rhett Carter and Carly Elise Carter and you have three siblings, An older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother: Trenton Moses Carter (28), Savannah Lilac Baker (25) and Toby Frederic Carter (16). You have four best friends, two are guys, two are girls. They are Keilah Genesis Barnes, Harriet Reese Peterson, Lennox Baxter Hughes and Monroe Henry Perkins. You met those friends because you are all studying to be aquaculturists.

After another year of studying, you're really close to graduation. You find yourself falling for Lennox and he asks you out on a date. Your relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. You are ecstatic to graduate with your best friends! During the ceremony, Trenton's wore, Winslet Bailey's water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her Willow Hayden to honor you.

Just a few months later, Lennox proposes! You say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job in aquaculturism you get married. You have a big wedding in your hometown. You go on a honeymoon to Thailand and end up pregnant! You give birth to a beautiful girl and name her Honora Isabeau.

When Honora is two and a half years old, give birth to another baby, the same gender as your first. You name them Vienna Caroline.

Your brother and his wife were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys (biological brothers), one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named Benett Ashley and Brooks Archer.

When Honora is 7 and Vienna is 5, you decide that you want just one more kid. You're hoping for a boy! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before your pregnancy test turns out positive. You're pregnant with a girl! You name them Myrcella Sophie. They are born prematurely with several complications, but you love them deeply and they end up healthy.

Hayley and Lennox
Honora, Vienna, Myrcella

#4 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

Your name is Arabella Rose St.Croix and you are 21 years old. You are in college studying to be a Neonatal Nurse. You have Red hair and Brown eyes. You like to hang out with your family and friends more than anything. Your dad and mom are Isaac Grant St.Croix and Amelia Claire St.Croix and you have three siblings, An older brother named Mason Gabriel St.Croix, an older sister named Delilah Poppy Garretts, and a younger brother named Wyatt Henry St.Croix. You have four best friends, two are guys, two are girls. They are Judah Booker Clark, Elvis Sebastian Walker, Presley Adelaide Walker and Winslet Sophia Hughes. You met those friends because you are all studying to be Neonatal Nurses.

After another year of studying, you're really close to graduation. You find yourself falling for Elvis Sebastian Walker and he asks you out on a date. Your relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. You are ecstatic to graduate with your best friends! During the ceremony, Mason's wife, Everly Hazel's, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her Lily Arabelle St.Croix to honor you.

Just a few months later, Elvis proposes! You say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job in Neonatal Nursing, you get married. You have a small wedding in your hometown. You go on a honeymoon to Australia and end up pregnant! You give birth to a beautiful boy and name him Magnus Alec Walker.

When Magnus is two and a half years old, give birth to another baby boy. You name them Santiago Elvis Walker.

Your brother and his wife were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys (biological brothers), one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named Greyson Levi and Jameson Lucas.

When Magnus is 7 and Santiago is 5, you decide that you want just one more kid. You're hoping for a girl! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before your pregnancy test turns out positive. You're pregnant with a girl. You name them Anastasia Sophie Walker. They are born prematurely with several complications, but you love them deeply and they end up healthy.

#5 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Your name is Mila Phoebe and you are 21 years old. You are in college studying to be a Zoo Veterinarian. You have brunette hair and dark green eyes. You like to hang out with my family and friends more than anything. Your dad and mom are Cameron Brent and Kendall Grace Ashby and you have three siblings, An older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother: Holden Elijah Ashby, Greer Liliana Mackenzie and Colby Louis Ashby. You have four best friends, two are guys, two are girls. They are Shakira Avery Boyd, Jasper Samuel Clark, Cole Dion Myers and Clara Isabel Ward. You met those friends because you are all studying to be Zoo Veterinarians.

After another year of studying, you're really close to graduation. You find yourself falling for Cole and he asks you out on a date. Your relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. You are ecstatic to graduate with your best friends! During the ceremony, Holden's wife,Taylor Macy's, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her Summer Phoebe to honor you.

Just a few months later, Cole proposes! You say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job in Zoo Veterinarian, you get married. You have a big wedding in your hometown. You go on a honeymoon to Hawaii and end up pregnant! You give birth to a beautiful girl and name her Clarissa Jolie.

When Clarissa is two and a half years old, give birth to another baby, the same gender as your first. You name them Vienna Kendall.

Your brother and his wife were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys (biological brothers), one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named Declan Colt and Elliott Cyrus.

When Clarissa is 7 and Samara is 5, you decide that you want just one more kid. You're hoping for a boy! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before your pregnancy test turns out positive. You're pregnant with a girl. You name them Hadley Savannah. They are born prematurely with several complications, but you love them deeply and they end up healthy.

With the third child, your family is complete! You are incredibly happy with your little family of five. THE END.

Cole, Mila, Clarissa, Vienna and Hadley Myers.

With

Holden, Taylor, Summer, Declan and Elliott Ashby.

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

My name is Violet Anne Worthington and I'm Twenty-One Years Old. I am in college studying to be a Kindergarten Teacher. I have Blonde Hair and Light Blue Eyes. I like to hang out with your family and friends more than anything. My dad and mom, Caleb Rhett Worthington and Allison Claire Worthington, and I have three siblings, An older brother, Holden Isaac Worthington, an older sister, Stella Ivy Myers, and a younger brother, Cole Louis Worthington. I also have four best friends, two are guys, two are girls. They are Sinclair Sebastian Ward, Eden Sophia Owens, Bethany Emma Hughes & Reese August Myers. You met those friends because you are all studying to be Teachers.

After another year of studying, I'm really close to graduation. I find yourself falling for Sinclair and he asks me out on a date. Our relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. I'm ecstatic to graduate with my best friends! During the ceremony, Holden's wife, Delilah Jane Worthington's, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her Daisy Violet Worthington to honor you.

Just a few months later, Sinclair proposes! I say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job in teaching, we get married. We have a Big Wedding in his hometown. We went on a honeymoon through Italy and end up pregnant! I later gave birth to a Beautiful Boy and we name him Sebastian Benedict Ward.

When Sebastian is two and a half years old, give birth to another baby, the same gender as our first. We name him Reno Sinclair Ward.

Holden and Delilah were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys, biological brothers, one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named Easton Garrett Worthington and Barrett Graham Worthington.

When Sebastian is Seven Years Old and Reno is Five Years Old, I decide that I want just one more kid. I'm hoping for a Girl! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before my pregnancy test turns out positive. I'm pregnant with a Boy. We name him Dylan Emmett Ward. He is born prematurely with several complications, but we love him deeply and after some time in the Neonatal ward he is fine and comes home healthy.

The Worthington Family

DH: Caleb Rhett Worthington {66}

DW: Allison Claire Worthington {64}

DS: Holden Isaac Worthington {39}

DD: Stella Ivy Myers {36}

DD: Violet Anne Ward {32}

DS: Cole Louis Worthington {27}

Caleb and Allison Worthington; with Holden, Stella, Violet & Cole

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Worthington Family

DH: Holden Isaac Worthington {39}

DW: Delilah Jane Worthington {37}

DAS: Easton Garrett Worthington {10}

DD: Daisy Violet Worthington {9}

DAS: Barrett Graham Worthington {7}

Holden and Delilah Worthington; with Easton, Daisy & Barrett

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Myers Family

DH: Reese August Myers {32}

DW: Stella Ivy Myers {36}

DD: Arabella Sylvie Myers {5}

DD: Bristol Stella Myers {3}

DS: Caden Rhys Myers {1}

Reese and Stella Myers; with Arabella, Bristol & Caden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ward Family

DH: Sinclair Sebastian Ward {32}

DW: Violet Anne Ward {32}

DS: Sebastian Benedict Ward {7}

DS: Reno Sinclair Ward {5}

DS: Dylan Emmett Ward {0}

Sinclair and Violet Ward; with Sebastian, Reno & Dylan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Worthington Family

DH: Cole Louis Worthington {27}

DW: Eden Sophia Worthington {32}

DS/DS: Rhett Maxim Worthington & Archer Micah Worthington {4}

DD: Lourdes Eden Worthington {3}

DS/DD: Evan Hayden Worthington & Isla Rose Worthington {1}

Cole and Eden Worthington; with Rhett, Archer, Lourdes, Evan & Isla

#7 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

My name is Allison Danielle Jacobs and I am 21 years old. I am in college studying to be a Aquaculturist. I have brown hair and light blue eyes. I like to hang out with my family and friends more than anything. My dad and mom are Grant Isaac and Carly Ann Jacobs and I have three siblings: an older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother. Their names are: Hudson Levi Jacobs {28}, Savannah Ella Jones {25}, and Ryder Hugh Jacobs {16}. I have four best friends. Two are guys. Two are girls. They are Monroe Tyson Clark, Donovan Kai Hughes, Taylor Paige Myers, and Catherine Sophia "Katie" Barnes. I met those friends because we are all studying to be an Aquaculturist.

After another year of studying, I'm really close to graduation. I find myself falling for Monroe, and he asks me out on a date. Our relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. I am ecstatic to graduate with my best friends! During the ceremony, Hudson's wife, Enya Macy's, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her Rayne Aliana to honor me.

Just a few months later, Monroe proposes! I say yes! Six and a half months later after I get a steady job in Aquaculture, I get married. I have a small wedding in my hometown. We go on a honeymoon to Australia, and I end up pregnant! I give birth to a beautiful girl and name her Peyton Emmeline.

When Peyton is two and a half years old, I give birth to another baby girl. I name her Holland Charlotte.

My brother and his wife were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys (biological brothers), one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named Everett James and Bentley Jason.

When Peyton is 7 and Holland is 5, I decide that I want just one more kid. I'm hoping for a boy! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before my pregnancy test turns out positive. I'm pregnant with a boy! I name him Evan Preston. He is born prematurely with several complications, but I love him deeply and he ends up healthy.

The Clark Family

DH: Monroe Tyson {30}

DW: Allison Danielle {nee Jacobs} {30}

DD: Peyton Emmeline {7}

DD: Holland Charlotte {5}

DS: Evan Preston {0}

Monroe & Ally;

Peyton, Holland, and Evan

#8 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

Your name is Nina Marie Carter and you are 21 years old. You are in college studying to be a neonatal nurse. You're a brunette with light green eyes. You like to hang out with your family and friends more than anything. Your dad and mom are Caleb Isaac and Amelia Claire Carter, and you have three siblings, An older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother: Corbin Isaiah Carter, Stella Violet Grant, and Colby Elliot Carter. You have four best friends, two are guys, two are girls. They are Jasper Sawyer Peterson, Dean Taylor Robinson, Cora Adelaide Walker, and Shiloh Everly Ward. You met those friends because you are all studying to be in the medical field.

After another year of studying, you're really close to graduation. You find yourself falling for Dean and he asks you out on a date. Your relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. You are ecstatic to graduate with your best friends! During the ceremony, Corbin's wife, Cecily's, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her Rose Annamarie Carter to honor you.

Just a few months later, Dean proposes! You say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job as a neonatal nurse at the local hospital, you get married. You have a big wedding in your hometown. You go on a honeymoon to Cancun and end up pregnant! You give birth to a beautiful girl and name her Vida Morgana Robinson.

When Vida is two and a half years old, you give birth to another baby girl. You name her Roma Marya Robinson.

Your brother and his wife were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys (biological brothers), one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named Silas Rhys and Mason Reid.

Your sister Stella, who is now 34, and her husband, Jonathan Daniel Grant, have decided that it is now the right time to have a child. When a couple of months go by and they're still not pregnant, they decide to see a doctor. At the doctor's office they receive a pile of unfortunate news, Stella has a hostile uterus and Jonathan is sterile. After recovering from this heartbreaking news they decide to look into adoption. Not long after, an agency puts them in contact with a teen named Jessica Hayes, who is pregnant with twin girls and is interested in them being the adoptive parents. Everything goes well, and 5 months later they bring home two baby girls that they've named Emerson Joy and Elijah Hope.

When Vida is 7 and Roma is 5, you decide that you want just one more kid. You're hoping for a boy! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before your pregnancy test turns out positive. You're pregnant with a boy. You're elated! You name him Owen Emmett Robinson. He is born prematurely with several complications, but you love him deeply and he ends up healthy.

With the third child, your family is complete! You are incredibly happy with your little family of five.

The Carter Family

DH: Caleb Isaac {65}
DW: Amelia Claire {62}

DS: Corbin Isaiah {40}
DD: Stella Violet {38}
DD: Nina Marie {33}
DS: Colby Elliot {28}

Cal & Amy Carter.
Corbin, Stella, Nina, & Colby.

--------------------

The Carter Family

DH: Corbin Isaiah {40}
DW: Cecily Carlotta {38}

DAS: Silas Rhys {11}
DD: Rose Annamarie {10}
DAS: Mason Reid {8}

Corbin & Cecily Carter.
Silas, Rose, & Mason.

--------------------

The Grant Family

DH: Jonathan Daniel {38}
DW: Stella Violet {37}

DAD/DAD: Emerson Joy & Elijah Hope {2}

Jon & Stella Grant.
Emy & Elli.

--------------------

The Robinson Family

DH: Dean Taylor {33}
DW: Nina Marie {33}

DD: Vida Morgana {8}
DD: Roma Marya {6}
DS: Owen Emmett {nb}

Dean & Nina Robinson.
Vida, Roma, & Owen.

--------------------

The Clayton-Carter Family

DH: Colby Elliot {28}
DH: Nicolas Andrew {30}

DAS/ DAD: Elliot Nicolai & Ann-Drew Claire {3}
DAS: Cole Anderson {nb}

Colby & Nico Clayton-Carter.
Elliot, Ann-Drew, & Cole.

---------------------
---------------------
Cal & Amy.
Corbin & Cecily. Jonathan & Stella. Dean & Nina. Colby & Nico.
Silas, Rose, Mason, Vida, Roma, Elliot, Ann-Drew, Emy, Elli, Owen, & Cole.

#9 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

Mother: Claire Elise (Matthews) Emerson
Father: David Isaac Emerson

Brother 1: Holden Levi Emerson {39}
-DW: Mila Rose (Jordan) Emerson {41}
--DS: Declan Christopher Emerson {10}
--DD: Lily Scarlett Emerson {9}
--DS: Archer Caleb Emerson {7}

Sister 1: Faye Violet Dempsey {35}

Me: Audrey Scarlet Emerson-Williams {32} [Brunette. Dark Green eyes. Studying to be a neonatal nurse]
-DH: Theron West Williams {32}
[Had a big wedding in her hometown. Went to Italy for their honeymoon]

--DD: Juliet Isobel Emerson {7}
--DD: Avalon Claire Emerson {5} "Ava"
--DD: Isla Sophie Emerson (nb)

Brother 2: Brody Elliot Emerson {27}

Best Friends:

Marah Isabel Hughes
Sophia Everly Myers
Sawyer Donovan Clark
Theron West Williams

#10 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

ME: Bree Harlow Jennings (21)
DAD: Rhett Keaton Jennings
MUM: Leah Kendall Jennings
BROTHER1: Landon Isaac Jennings (28)
SISTER1: Maya Finlay (25)
BROTHER2: Cole Elliot (16)

BEST FRIENDS:
  • Tanner Cale Myers
  • Nash Harrison Lewis
  • Bailey Sailor Hughes
  • Avery Lane Peterson

DS: Sawyer Davis Myers
DS: York Damon Myers
DD: Ella Natalya Myers

The Myers Family

Tanner and Bree

Sawyer, York, Ella

#11 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

Your name is Ashley Isabel Miller and you are 21 years old. You are in college studying to be a kindergarten teacher. You have brunette hair and hazel eyes. You like to hang out with your family and friends more than anything.

Dad: Grant David Miller
Mom: Carly Ann Miller

Brother 1: Wade Nathaniel Miller {28}
Sister 1: Audrey Violet Upton (nee Miller) {25}

Me: Ashley Isabel Miller {21}
Brother 2: Wyatt Edward Miller {16}

Grant and Carly Miller

Wade, Audrey, Ashley and Wyatt

Best Friends:

Tanner Griffith Williams

Hunter Elijah Cox

Anna Josephine Perkins

Bethany Paige Walker

After another year of studying, you're really close to graduation. You find yourself falling for Tanner and he asks you out on a date. Your relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. You are ecstatic to graduate with your best friends! During the ceremony, Wade's wife, Cecily Catherine's, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl!

Wade Nathaniel and Cecily Catherine Miller

DD: Rosie Ashlyn Miller

DS: Jaxson Davis Miller

DS: Greyson Daniel Miller

Wade and Cecily Miller

Rosie, Jaxson and Greyson

Just a few months later, Tanner proposes! You say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job as kindergarten teacher, you get married. You have a big wedding in your hometown. You go on a honeymoon to Bora Bora and end up pregnant!

Tanner Griffith and Ashley Isabel Williams

DD: Scarlett Elisabeth Williams

DD: Vienna Caroline Williams
DS: Griffin Lander Williams

Tanner and Ashley Williams

Scarlett, Vienna and Griffin

With the third child, your family is complete! You are incredibly happy with your little family of five.

#12 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

My name is Jade and I am 21 years old.
I am at college studying to be a kindergarten teacher.
I have red hair and dark blue eyes.
I like to hang out with my family and friends more than anything.
My mum and dad are Zack and Amy.
I have an older brother, Wade, an older sister, Faye and a younger brother, Cole.
I also have four best friends, two guys, Jack and Dex, and two girls, Ellie and Lucy.

At the end of my third year of college, Jack asks me out on a date.
Our relationship seems perfect, and I fall in love with him.

During graduation at the end of fourth year Paige's waters break!
She is rushed to hospital and they have a little girl. They name her Lily.

A few months later, Jack proposes! I say yes, and six month later we get married.
We have a big wedding in his hometown, and honeymoon in Austrailia.
I conceive on the honeymoon and have a baby boy we name Rhett.

When Rhett is two and a half, I give birth to another boy who we name Rio.

After my neice Lily was born, Paige couldn't carry anymore children, so they decide to adopt. Biological brothers, Grey and Harry come to live with them.

Four years later we decide we want just one more child. We're hoping for a girl! It doesn't take us long, and 7 months later, Rhys is born prematurely, but healthily.

Family
Isaac Cameron Gordon [61]
Amelia Grace Gordon [60]

Wade Nathaniel Gordon [37]
married to Paige Bethany Dunn [35] have Lily Elizabeth Gordon [8], Greyson Joseph Gordon [9] and Harrison Joshua Gordon [6]

Faye Delilah Ward [34]
married to Dominic Cooper Ward [36]

Jade Elizabeth Robinson [30]
married to Jackson Henry Robinson [27] with Rhett Anton Robinson [7], Rio Jackson Robinson [4] and Rhys Aiden Robinson [0]

Cole William Gordon [25]

Friends
Jackson Henry Robinson [27]
Dexter Sebastian Clark [31]
Eleanor Sophia Peterson [28]
Lucinda Rosemary Owens [29]

#13 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

Your name is Aurelia Monroe Caprington and you are 21 years old. You are in college studying to be a homicide investigator. You have brunette hair and dark green eyes. You like to hang out with your family and friends more than anything. Your dad and mom are Isaac Rhett & Amelia Grace and you have three siblings, An older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother: Kiefer, Delilah & Zane. You have four best friends, two are guys, two are girls. They are Marley, Harriet, Keaton & Jasper. You met those friends because you are all studying to be homicide investigators.

Brother 1: Kiefer Saul Caprington {28}

Sister 1: Delilah Poppy Myers {25}

Brother 2: Zane Julian Caprington {16}

Best Friends Names: Marley Adelaide Ward, Harriet Arden Lewis-Boyd, Keaton Edgar Henry Walker & Jasper Ellington Dunn

After another year of studying, you're really close to graduation. You find yourself falling for Jasper and he asks you out on a date. Your relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. You are ecstatic to graduate with your best friends! During the ceremony, Kiefer's wife, Aaliyah Poet's, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her Calla Arielle to honor you.

Just a few months later, Jasper proposes! You say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job in homicide investigation, you get married. You have a small wedding in your hometown. You go on a honeymoon to Australia and end up pregnant! You give birth to a beautiful boy and name him Atticus Niall Dunn.

When Atticus is two and a half years old, give birth to another baby, the same gender as your first. You name them Caspian Elliott Dunn.

Your brother and his wife were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys (biological brothers), one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named Emmett Jay & Asher Joss.

When Atticus is 7 and Caspian is 5, you decide that you want just one more kid. You're hoping for a girl! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before your pregnancy test turns out positive. You're pregnant with a girl. You name them Elia Scarlett . They are born prematurely with several complications, but you love them deeply and they end up healthy.

#14 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

My name is Leonie Kathryn Suttle and I am 21 years old. I am in school studying to become a Veterinarian. I have brown hair and dark green eyes. My mom is Allison Claire and my dad is Cameron David. I have a 28 year old brother named Landon Gabriel Suttle, a 25 year old sister named Bella Violet Broswick, and a younger brother who is 16 and is named Brody William Suttle. I have four best friends all studying in the field of Zoology. They are: Jordan Russell Barnes, Miles Archer Peterson, Alice Bethany Dunn and Hope Mariah Lewis.

Another year of studying goes by and we are almost ready to graduate! At the same time I find myself falling for Miles Peterson and apparently he was feeling the same way because he asks me out! A little while later it is time for our graduation. During the graduation ceremony Landon's wife Taylor's water breaks and she is whisked away to the hospital where they have a baby girl named Dahlia Leonie Suttle.

Several months later, in December, Miles proposes to me! Next July, after we have both settled into our careers, we are married in a small ceremony in Miles' hometown. During our honeymoon in Bora Bora, we end up getting pregnant! Archer Niall Peterson is born on March 10th, 2017.

Two and a half years later, Miles and I welcome our second baby into the world. Equally as unplanned as the first, Raleigh Milo Peterson is born on August 29th, 2019. Around this time, my wife and brother adopted two brothers from our home state. Their new sons are named Everett Cayne Suttle (5) and Bentley Chase Suttle (2).

When the boys are 7 and 5, I surprise them with the news that I am pregnant again, this time with a girl! Isla Serpahina Peterson is born May 18th, 2025. With three beautiful children Miles and I are very happy with our little family.

{68} Cameron David + Allison Claire {67}

{40} Landon Gabriel

and {41} Taylor Natasha

with {11} Dahlia Leonie, {10} Everett Cayne, {7} Bentley Chase

{37} Bella Violet

and {40} James Lionel Broswick

with {12} Margot Lily, {9} Oliver Blaine

{33} Leonie Kathryn

and {33} Miles Archer Peterson

with {8} Archer Niall, {5} Raleigh Milo, {0} Isla Seraphina

{29} Brody William

and {27} Angelina Rachel

with {2} Riverly May, {0} Summer Blakesley

---

PS! Two years after Miles and I got married, Hope and Jordan got married as well. Six months later they had twin boys: Darius George and Julian David! Now the 6 year old boys are big brothers to 3 year old Leo Fitzwilliam and to their new born sister Maisie Elaine Rose. Alice also got married shortly after our wedding after reconnecting with her high school sweetheart. They were married on New Years Eve the year following our wedding. Years of struggling to get pregnant led them to adoption and they are now the proud parents to a 7 year old girl named Lucia Magdelena from Columbia and a 2 year old boy from Russia named Alexei Nicolas.

#15 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:13 PM

Your name is Brielle Margaret Collins, and you are 21 years old. You are in college studying to be a full-time nanny. You have blonde hair and hazel eyes. You like to hang out with your family and friends more than anything. Your dad and mom are Cameron Isaac Collins and Leah Grace Collins and you have three siblings; An older brother, Hudson Gabriel Collins {28}, an older sister, Lola Violet Clark {25}, and a younger brother, Wyatt Henry Collins {16}. You have four best friends, two are guys, two are girls. They are Cooper Russell Barnes, Julian Howard Perkins, Monroe Eden Cox, and Eliza Shiloh Ward. You met those friends because you are all studying to be nannies.

After another year of studying, you're really close to graduation. You find yourself falling for Julian and he asks you out on a date. Your relationship seems so perfect!

Yet another year goes by and it is time for graduation. You are ecstatic to graduate with your best friends! During the ceremony, Hudson's wife, Piper's, water breaks! She is rushed to the hospital and they have a little girl! They name her Daisy Margaret Collins to honor you.

Just a few months later, Julian proposes! You say yes! Six and a half months later after you get a steady job as a nanny, you get married. You have a small wedding in his hometown. You go on a honeymoon to Australia and end up pregnant! You give birth to a beautiful boy and name him, Milo Alec Perkins.

When Milo is two and a half years old, you give birth to another baby, the same gender as your first. You name him, Rio Howard Perkins.

Your brother and his wife were unable to get pregnant again, so they decided to adopt from their home state! They are getting two little boys (biological brothers), one a five year old and the other a two year old. They are named Gideon Michael Collins and Jasper Matthew Collins.

When Milo is 7 and Rio is 5, you decide that you want just one more kid. You're hoping for a girl! It doesn't take but a couple of tries before your pregnancy test turns out positive. You're pregnant with a boy. You name him, Owen Wade Perkins. They are born prematurely with several complications, but you love them deeply and they end up healthy.

THE END

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users