Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

Round 1-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16775
Round 2-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16778

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Girlfriend/Boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Dice-http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm
Your wedding colors?
1. Blue and silver
2. Yellow and orange
3.Pink and beige
4. Red and black
5. Purple and green
6. Brown and pink
7. Black and white
8. Red and orange

Your wedding cake flavor?
1. Vanilla, chocolate chip filling and vanila butter-cream frosting
2. Chocolate, with milk chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting
3. Vanilla, with raspberry cream filling and chocolate frosting
4. Pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting
5. Almond cake, with a vanilla almond filling and raspberry buttercream frosting
6. Chocolate cake, with strawberry cream filling and Chocolate frosting
7.Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
8.Red velvet with cream cheese filling and cream cheese frosting

Honeymoon destination?
1.Greece
2. Italy
3.France
4.England
5.The Bahamas
6.Africa
7. Australia
8. Spain

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

My name is Charlotte Everly Gray and I am a 15 year old Sophomore at Miami High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Photography Club and so for the past two years I have been an active member and I aim to become Vice-President this year and my ultimate goal is to become the President in my junior year!

Two months into the school year a boy named Vaughn Mateo Fisher, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about him and I want to talk to him but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm in the Photography Club, he's a Junior and the star of theVolleyball Team. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain he thinks I'm invisible but to my surprise he slips a note into my locker asking me to attend homecoming with him! I'm so happy and can't wait for the big night!

We dated the remainder of our high school years. My senior year we won Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, Vaughn gives a speech since he was the previous years Valedictorian and at the end of the speech addresses me and says "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say I'm crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know its true and answer yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding and we decide that colors will be Black and White and our cake is Pink Champagne with Raspberry Cream filling and White Chocolate Buttercream frosting!! We end up having the loveliest honeymoon in Italy!to start off your perfect marriage!

#3 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Mary Avril Evans [14]
Freshman at Manhatten Highschool
Dance Team

Vaughn Keenan Bell [16]
Junior at Manhatten Highschool
Student Government

Brown and Pink Wedding
Vanilla w/ Raspberry Cream Filling & Chocolate Frosting
Honeymooned in The Bahama's

#4 Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*

Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

Posted Image
My name is Magnus Lennon Ward and I am a 16 year old Sophomore at Maui Highschool where I am a member of the Student Government. I have Dark Blonde Hair and Hazel eyes, but most people don't think I'm actually in the Student Government since I look and dress more like I would be interested in Drama, Photography or something like Skateboarding or Surfing. I don't let it bother me though, I love being involved with the Student Government and I hope to be President by my Senior year.

Posted Image
Two months into the school year a girl, Sophia Poppy Webb, catches my eye and I can't stop thinking about her. I desperately want to ask her to Homecoming but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. I'm an active member in the Student Government, but she is one of the best dancers in the Dance Club. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty certain that she thinks I'm invisible but a week before Homecoming I got a little ray of hope when she smiled and waved at me before heading to class! After that I got up the courage to ask her, so I wrote her a note and stuck it in her locker after my Student Government meeting. The next morning she found me and handed me my note, at first I sad since she left right after without saying a word, but when I opened the note there was a great big "Yes" with X's and O's underneath it!! I was so happy and can't wait for the big night!

Posted ImagePosted Image
For the remainder of our high school career we dated. You're senior year we win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation I gave a speech and at the end of the speech I looked at her and asked "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say we're crazy because highschool love never lasts, we know its true love and she said yes immediately! We planned our beautiful wedding for months and it was themed in Blue and Silver with the most delicious Almond Cake with a Vanilla Almond filling and "Blue Raspberry" Buttercream Frosting! With the most lovely honeymoon in Africa to start off your perfect marriage.

#5 Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*

Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

(Sorry, My post partially doubled for some reason <_< )

#6 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

Phoebe Mariah Adams.

Junior at Chicago High school.

16 years old.

Joined Tennis.

James Harley Anderson

Me: Tennis

His: Football

He put a punch of stickynotes on your door saying "Homecoming?"

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Girlfriend/Boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Yellow and orange

Chocolate cake, with strawberry cream filling and Chocolate frosting

France

#7 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

Caroline Pearl Chapman {18} - Savannah High School; Graduate; Photography club

Fox Mateo Hall {18} - Savannah High School; Graduate; Volleyball

Fox asks Carly to go to homecoming by drawing a chalk picture on her driveway. Their wedding colours are black and white, and the cake is chocolate with strawberry cream filling and chocolate frosting. They honeymoon in Greece.

#8 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

1.Hazel Macy Wilkinson goes to San Diego High School. She is 16 years old and a Junior. She plays tennis for her school.
2. Grant Harley Richardson plays football and asked Hazel to homecoming by drawing on her driveway with chalk.
3. The remainder of the high school years Hazel and Grant date. Senior year they win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation Grant gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses Hazel and says "Will you marry me?" Hazel says yes. They plan out the most beautiful wedding themed with colors; yellow and orange and a vanilla cake with raspberry cream filling and chocolate frosting. They honeymoon in England.

#9 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Matilda Pearl Davies *Mati*

15 year old Sophomore at San Antonio High School

Sport: Cheerleading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grant Finian Ellis

16 year old Sophomore at San Antonio High School

Club: Drama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asked you to homecoming by: leaving a note in your locker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wedding Colors: Purple & Green

Wedding Cake: Vanilla, chocolate chip filling and vanilla butter-cream frosting

Honeymoon: Africa

#10 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:31 PM

Me: Katherine *Kate* Marley Price
-Age 18
-Senior at Manhattan High School
-Plays Tennis

Him: Cole Harley Price
-Age 18
-Senior at Manhattan High School
-Cheerleader

Wedding Colors: Pink and Beige
Wedding Cake: Vanilla, with raspberry cream filling and chocolate frosting
Honeymoon: Italy

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Girlfriend/Boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say you’re crazy because high school love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the loveliest honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

#11 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:55 PM

Charlotte ‘Charli’ Mya Evans and Cole matteo Lewis.
Wedding colours are Blue and silver
Wedding cake flavour: chocolate with milk chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting.
We honeymoon to Spain.

#12 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

Katherine 'Kat' Enya Powell [18]

San Diego High School Senior Photography Club

Posted Image

Seth Barnaby Clark [19]

San Diego City College FreshmanVolleyball Team

Asked Kat to Homecoming at 16 with a note in her locker

Posted Image

Black and White WeddingVanilla and Chocolate Chip Cake

Honeymoon in Australia

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

Hi, I'm Sarah Marley Fisher. I'm a 17 year old senior at Savannah High School., my mom roped me into joining a club or sport so I picked tennis, I mean, how hard can it be?
After a couple months I can't get this kid in my English class out of my head. HIs name's Penn Mateo Harris. The problem is he's in a totally different social circle than me. After a couple more weeks I start thinking I'm invisable. I was wrong, he actually asked me to homecoming! He gave me a teddy bear with a sign that said "Homecoming?".
By the end of the year we win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. Penn actually had to give a speech at the end asks me if I would marry him. Everyone thinks we're crazy because high school love never lasts, but I know they're wrong and say yes. We start planning and have the best honeymoon ever to start our perfect marriage.
Our wedding colors were blue and silver and our cake was vanilla, with raspberry cream filling and chocolate frosting. We honeymooned in Italy with some help money wise from Penn's parents.

Sarah Marley Harris (Fisher)
Posted Image

Penn Mateo Harris
Posted Image

#14 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:54 AM

Tate Finian & Elizabeth Nirvana Marshall

Posted Image

-Wedding Colors: Pink & Beige

Posted Image

-Cake: Pink Champagne with Raspberry Filling
& White Chocolate Buttercream

Posted Image
-Honeymoon: The Bahamas

#15 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

LN: Russell

DW: Persephone Joss Moore

DH: Grant Barnaby

Grant and Persephone met at Chicago High School. Persephone was on the dance team and Grant was on student council.

Grant asks Persephone to homecoming by drawing on her driveway with chalk.

Wedding colors: purple and green

Wedding Cake: Chocolate, with milk chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting

Honeymoon: France

#16 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

My name is Julia Dylan Bailey . I am a 14 year old freshman and Miami High School. I am on my high school's varsity volleyball team. About 2 months into the school year, we had our first dance, homecoming. I was so afraid that nobody was gonna ask me out, but then Cole Mateo Scott did. Cole Mateo Scott is a 14 year old freshman in the photography club at Miami High. He asked me by putting sticky notes all over my door that saying "HOMECOMING?". It was the cutest thing ever!

After homecoming, Cole and I went on a few dates and eventually started officially dating. Senior year we even won Prom Queen and Prom King. At our graduation, Cole did the cutest thing ever! During his speech, he asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes. People told us that we were crazy for getting married right out of high school, but we didn't care. We had the most perfect wedding! Our colors were purple and green and our cake was a chocolate cake with strawberry filling and chocolate frosting. It was delicious! After our wedding we had our amazing honeymoon in Italy. I can't to spend the rest of my life with Cole Mateo Scott!

#17 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:09 PM

Your first name: Matilda Nelly Moore
Your high school: San Antonio High school

Your grade level and age: Freshman 14

Club or sport you decide to join: Photography club

Two months into your school year A boy catches your eye and you can't stop thinking about him, the only problem is that you two are in completely different social circles. A few weeks pass by and you’re pretty much almost certain he thinks you're invisible but to your surprise he asks you to homecoming! You're so happy and can't wait for the big night!

His name: Cale Mateo Powell

His Social Group: Volleyball

How did he ask you to the dance?!
Over the morning announcements

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Girlfriend/Boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say you’re crazy because high school love never lasts, you know it’s true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the loveliest honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Your wedding colours: Purple and green

Your wedding cake flavour: Pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate butter cream frosting

Honeymoon destination: The Bahamas

#18 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

Sarah Macy Smith [Jones] (18, Auburn/Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes)
~Graduated from Maui High School
~was a Cheerleader

Date: James Keegan Smith (19, Blonde/Brown Hair, Blue Eyes)
~Graduated from Maui High School
~was in Drama Club

Round 1 - I'm Sarah. Sarah Jones. I'm a 17 year old Junior at Maui High School who decided to join the Cheering Team as a Freshman. I'm mostly in the back of the routines, but I'm also a flyer. I can't really do much of the flips, but I've managed. I'm also not your typical High School Junior Cheerleader. I don't like being the center of attention, and I've never really had a Boyfriend. I've had crushes and two day "relationships", but I don't count those. I'm not very popular, but the friends I do have, are very close to me. I'm just a teenage girl, trying to figure her life out.
Round 2 - Two Months into my Junior Year, a guy catches my attention. We are in completely different social groups and I'm almost positive he doesn't know who I am, but then he leaves a not in my locker asking me to Homecoming! I was so happy!
Round 3 - For the rest of Highschool, James and I date. At prom we were vote Prom King and Queen and then in the yearbook as Cutest Couple. Everyone knew who we were. At Graduation James makes an incredible speech, and at the end asks me to marry him! We plan a beautiful wedding, even though we made sure it was a small occasion. We had the traditional Black and White Wedding and had a Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Filling and Frosting. Then we Honeymooned in France for three months.

Posted Image

#19 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

DW: Celestia Everly Phillips- Anderson (18)
DH: West Finnian Anderson (18)

Elle and West date for three years. They get engaged the day of the prom
They have a beautiful wedding in yellow and orange colours. The wedding cake is vanilla, with raspberry cream filling and chocolate frosting. For their honemoon they go to The Bahamas.

#20 coyote19

coyote19

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Traveling, Japan, Languages, and Names : )

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

Posted Image

Wedding Colors: Red and Orange

Cake: Vanilla, chocolate chip filling and vanilla butter-cream frosting

Posted Image

Honeymoon: England : ) for some fine tea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users