#1 Kelsey101

Kelsey101

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, reading, photography, cooking

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

My story plot right now is: Young aspiring chef, semi-poor family, works at a diner in a small town called Camden, one day meets a guy who turns her life upside down and makes her realize that she can achieve her dreams. Guy turns out to be from a very rich family but doesn't want to be judged by his family. The girl is 18 years old, an aspiring chef with chocolate brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and a spunky personality who tends to have low self esteem. I want her name to be beautiful and amazing! Kinda trendy, but also an uncommon twist! (ex. names I am considering: Kinley, Elodie, Mirabelle, Darcy, Stella, Raelynn, Brianne, etc)

The guy has dark brown hair, emerald green eyes, and his family is really rich. He is tired of living that lifestyle, so he packs up his stuff and leaves to visit his grandmother(mother's mother who is not rich) in Camden. Doesn't tell anyone who he really is. (ex. names I am considering: Griffin(Finn), Tyler(Ty), William(Liam), Bennett(Ben), etc)

P.S. I like kind of trendy names, but not too out there!

Also, what would be a good title?

#2 Guest_Madison Jobst_*

Guest_Madison Jobst_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Young aspiring chef's name should be Arabella "Bella". PM me for a middle name!
Guy's name should be Brennan "Bren"

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

I really like the idea of Kinley for the main character. I think it fits her really well.

What about Harrison "Harris", Anderson "Andy, Anders", Duncan, Dalton, Rowan, Everett "Rhett"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users