• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

For my girls, I've added a few combos...
Ava Madeline (pronounced Mad-uh-LINE, NOT Mad-uh-Lynn)

Emerson Juliet (nickname Emme. Emme is pronounced M and then E)... I'm worried the whole combo is too long with last name, which is similar to Crawford... Emerson Juliet Crawford, too long???

Aubrey (needs a middle name)

Avery Sophia (nickname would SOMETIMES be Avie, which is pronounced A and then V)... would not actually use this because initials would spell out ######. and we definitely DO NOT want that... So, it's on my GP list.

Lyla

***I wouldn't use Ava and Avery or Aubrey and Avery as sisters...***
I'm not going to add Elodie to my list just yet... I still need to warm up to it more.

For boys, I have:
Easton Malachi

And I might add Camden to my boys list, if I can find the right middle name... I also love Kai...

I'm thinking maybe if I add a second middle name to Avery Sophia, it would be usable if I wanted to use it... I'm thinking Avery Sophia Lark at the moment... I want something different... maybe a type of bird (like Lark), or a nature name, or something meaning love. I want something unique. but not clunky and uncool. :-)

Thanks. :-)

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

Ava Madeline - cute

Emerson Juliet - love! Sounds very Ivy-League. I considered this combo for a while, with Ruth on the end: Emerson Juliet Ruth :) I don't think it sounds too long. And you may change your surname when you get married.

Aubrey - cute, but only with a really girly middle. Aubrey Eloise, Aubrey Helena, Aubrey Charlotte, Aubrey Amelia, Aubrey Savannah, or Aubrey Lauren?

Avery Sophia - Pretty! I'm not a fan of Avery, but I love Sophia! Ava would be a cute nickname for Avery.

Lyla - cute name, not a fan of the spelling. I also prefer it as a nickname for Liliana.

Elodie is precious <3

Easton Malachi - like it a lot

And I might add Camden to my boys list, if I can find the right middle name... I also love Kai...

Camden is very handsome! Love it.

As for Kai, I can't see it as a standalone name, or a name that would work well on a grown man. I do love it as a nickname for Malachi and Mordecai, though <3

#3 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

I've taken Avery Sophia off of my list.
Now, my list is:
Ava Madeline
Aubrey Sophia Violet
Emerson Juliet (Emme)
Lyla

Easton Malachi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users