24 replies to this topic

#21 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:21 PM

I used to want twins ages ago... but not anymore. It seems like too much hard work lol.... BUT. Yazzie you and Danielle are the cutest twins ever (':

I dont even want four kids anymore!! I want like three, but then theirs 'middle child syndrome' but oh well :D

Only problem is... using all of my names! Most of them will never get used. :)

Yas, your the only one that may have twins here :P

Enjoy! (; <3

#22 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:37 AM

Yasmin and Cassie is cute! :)

Haha, I always ask, and people always want more :D you'd think I'd get it by now... Haha!

Claire and Cate
Emma and Eden/Evie
Rory and Skye
Louise and Elaina

Ahhhhhh my iPod is running out of bAttery! D: but my opinion on twins: I do enjoy the thought of twins, cause who can deny bow adorable it is to dress them up (I'd so give them exact opposite outfits and it'd be adorable! Either that or one in overalls and the other in rainboots and a tutu! :'D) And giving matching names is cute. And all that jazz. But all the work behind raising them turns me off the idea </3 I mean, if I ever have twins then cool. But if not, then I wont be disappointed. Cause I can dress up siblings in opposites and name them matching names. Im not sure of the appeal behind twins more than that is. I guess it's a perfect deal to families who want two kids and that's it. They can get it done and over with real quick. Or to families who want a lot, they can get a lot quicker. Don't have to deal with as many pregnancies

#23 Lilah

Lilah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:45 AM

Elizabeth :) & Yvette I adore! I think they'd be cute a twin-"set".
The rest, are okay, but not my style.

Yasmin(e), SUCKS.

My mom's name is Elizabeth, and her older sister is Yvette. I think it's a great sib/twin set. They are both beautiful names.

#24 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:02 AM

My mom's name is Elizabeth, and her older sister is Yvette. I think it's a great sib/twin set. They are both beautiful names.

Lilah! :)
Hope you're doing well and staying safe.

And I know right? I think it's a beautiful set! Not matchy-matchy but the same kind of feel to them.

#25 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:22 PM

I think it would be fun (or at least interesting) to have twins. In high school there was a family that had 2 sets of twins, one identical (they were in my grade) and one fraternal (two years older). They were all lovely girls, and thankfully their mom gave them names that weren't too matchy. The younger ones were Karah and Lauren, the other two were Kristen and Charissa.

Elizabeth and Yvette is nice, as is Yasmin and Danielle, but I think Elizabeth and Danielle match a bit better style-wise. Yvette and Yasmin(e) are both exotic and beautiful, and I think they would be a lovely pair. I just am not fond of the same initial. Yasmin is definitely my favorite of all the names mentioned. I know it's your name Yas, but it really is fantastic. I would put it on my list, but I hesitate because of the birth control called Yasmin. I tell you guys... I hate it when medications can't just come up with names, like Lunesta or Advil and decide to use an actual girl name like Yasmin or Allegra. I like Allegra so much, but I can't ever use it. :'(

A few pairs I like:
Ones in bold are the ones I'd use.

Sasha & Yasmin
Annika & Yasmin
Heidi & Yvette
Margo & Yvette

Veronica & Penelope
Cassia & Veronica
Avril & Cleo
Daphne & Noelle
Juno & Seren
Cassia & Helena