• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

DW: Violet Tatum Wallas-Cook {28}
DH: Emerson Parker Wallas-Cook {28}

DAS/DAS: Theodore Charles Wallas-Cook & Nathaniel Thomas Wallas-Cook {7}
DS: Schuyler Reed Wallas-Cook {4}
DS: Heath Zachariah Wallas-Cook {2}
DS/DS/DS/DS: Asher Jonathan Wallas-Cook, Gideon Edward Wallas-Cook, Caleb Frederick Wallas-Cook & Ezra Thaddeus Wallas-Cook {Newborn}
DAD/DAD: Delilah Evangeline Wallas-Cook & Rebecca Genevieve Wallas-Cook {Newborn}

Hello, my name is Violet Tatum Wallas-Cook. I recently married the love of my life, Emerson Parker Wallas-Cook, We're both twenty-three. We met in college, Yale, I was a scholarship student and Emerson was a legacy. We met at a greek social party. It was love at first sight and I don't regret it a bit. Our wedding was held in my hometown church. It was perfect and simple. We travled to Ireland for our honeymoon where we adopted twin newborn boys. Theodore Charles Wallas-Cook and Nathaniel Thomas Wallas-Cook. We wanted to start with adoption and make it part of our family because of the fact that I myself am adopted.

~~~~~~~

Hello all, it's Violet Tatum Wallas-Cook once more. It's been three years since my husband Emerson Parker Wallas-Cook and I brought home from Ireland our twin sons, Theodore Charles Wallas-Cook & Nathaniel Thomas Wallas-Cook, they're three years old and thriving wonderfully. We recently fell pregnant and the boys couldn't be more excited for a little brother or a little sister. So, little boy Schuyler Reed Wallas-Cook was welcomed into the family.

~~~~~~~

Ciao, it's Violet Tatum Wallas-cook, It's been two years since Emerson Parker Wallas-Cook and I welcomed our son Schuyler Reed Wallas-Cook. He's now two and our adoptive sons Theodore Charles Wallas-Cook & Nathaniel Thomas Wallas-Cook are now five years old. Once more we're expecting a little bundle of joy. A fourth son, Heath Zachariah Wallas-Cook was welcomed into the family. Than to top it all off, Nate was playing outside and broke his arm. He'll be in a cast for a few months but thankfully that is all.

~~~~

Hola~ It's Violet Tatum Wallas-Cook and another two years has passed us. Emerson Parker Wallas-Cook, and our sons Theodore Charles Wallas-Cook, Nathaniel Thomas Wallas-Cook, Schuyler Reed Wallas-Cook and Heath Zachariah Wallas-Cook who are seven, senven, four and two in said order. We decided to try for another baby but had a little trouble concieving and used fertility treatments to help us. We ended up with quadruplets! All little boys. We named them, Asher Jonathan Wallas-Cook, Gideon Edward Wallas-Cook, Caleb Frederick Wallas-Cook & Ezra Thaddeus Wallas-Cook. Not long after welcoming our miricle babies did we get a surprising call. We had put our names into adoption during our time having trouble concieving and had forgotten to let them know about it. It seemed they had twin newborn baby girls in need of a home. We explained the situation and told them we needed time to think. We went in to tell them we couldn't and before we could they brought the girls out and we just couldn't say no after seeing them. They were ours. So we signed the papers and a week later we brought home Delilah Evangeline Wallas-Cook & Rebecca Genevieve Wallas-Cook. With six new infants at home the house has been hectic but we were able to higher a few au pairs to make it easier. Their names are Antoinette Yvonne Bouvier, Dominique Theoren Rousseau, Marceline Harlequin Lefevre & Lancelot Etienne Chevalier.

Posted Image
Birth Announcements by WiddlyTinks.com

Posted Image
Birth Announcements by WiddlyTinks.com

Posted Image
Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

#22 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:30 PM

The Winters Family

Jonah Matthew {26}and Abigail Delaney {26} had gotten married in Hawaii and adopted Charlotte Leigh while on their honeymoon in Ireland. They returned home and have Ava Kathryn. Two years quickly pass by and Ryland Hunter and Eli Matthew arrive. Ryland is killed six months later. Two more years pass and Abigail and Jonah adopt twin boys, Brighton Jonah and Blake Jonas from Russia before finding out that Abby is expecting triplet girls, Ariel Kathleen, Bethany Jay, and Chloe Marie. Soon after the triplets are born Abby and Jonah want to have more boys and adopt two more little fellas, Amos Mitchel and Jeremiah Steven

Charlotte Leigh {9} Brighton Jonah & Blake Jonas {12} & Amos Mitchel & Jeremiah Steven {10}
Posted Image

Eli Matthew {2} & Ava Kathryn {4}
Posted Image

Ariel Kathleen, Bethany Jay & Chloe Marie {nb}
Posted Image

The Winters Family
Jonah and Abigail with
Brighton,Blake,Amos,Jeremiah,Charlotte,Ava,Eli,Ariel,Bethany,and Chloe

#23 Ninan

Ninan

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:13 AM

LN: Peterson
DW: Molly Jane
DH: James Robert
DS: Samuel Robert (7)
DAS/DAS: Benjamin Scott/Tobias Dillon (4)
DS: Adam Lee (2)
DD: Phoebe Rose (1)
DD/DD/DD: Eva Lilly/Naomi Olivia/Rebekah Ivy (nb)

2 years pass

Baby Time!
* Triplet Girls

Adoption Time!
* Girl (1) America

Horror Strikes/Good Things Happen!!!
* Your SO gets a promotion

Names:
Boys: Biblical or start with B
Girls: Biblical or A plant/tree
[/quote]

Molly & James Peterson - Sam, Ben, Toby, Adam, Phoebe, Eva, Naomi & Bekah

#24 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

LN: Henderson

DH: Ryan Samuel (25)
DW: Avery Beatrice (23)

DD: Bristol Quinn (5)
DS/DS/DS: Maverick Thomas, Maddox Timothy, and Mason Trent (4)
DS/DS/DS/DS: Brendon Andrew, Blaine Aaron, Blake Anthony and Bentley Adam (2)
ADS: Collin Noah (1)
DS/DS/DS: Matthew James, Mark John, and Luke Justin (nb)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users