#1 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:04 PM

I've been coming around to Klaus lately...but I'm not sure what to get rid of/switch around to make it work because I have no other new names to add.

Ones I'm willing to play around with and why...
-Otto Marshall: I'm not sure if I want to keep double letter names next to each other. I don't need to keep Marshall either.
-Sawyer Anderson: I only recently added in Anderson, so it's not necessary to keep
-Peyton Grant: I keep going back to this combo so I think I want to keep it but I'm still not sure.
-Ellison/Ellis Shepherd: I was pretty set on this until I realized how S heavy it sounds.
-Julian Anchor: The popularity of Julian is bugging me again so I'm still unsure about it even though I love the name, considering moving Anchor to still use it.
-Ace Whitman: Not sure how I feel about 'Ace' and 'Whit' near each other, maybe too word heavy.
-Wyatt Cameron: Wyatt is being used on girls now (sigh) so I'm not sure I want it paired with a unisex name...I guess.
-Alistair Bryan: Bryan is a family name but I go back and forth on wanting to use it.
-Boston Levi: Not sure about a place and company name together.
-Leo Montague: Do the endings even work together?
-Beau Montgomery: Too country sounding maybe?
-Cory Regan: Just might want to move Regan to a name that's higher up on my list.

So does Klaus work as a first with any of these middles? Which would you switch around?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users