• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:01 PM

Hey, in my spare time I intend to write another Harry Potter fanfic, but I need help choosing certain names. I want it to be where Voldemort had married a woman and had reproduced with her to have evil offspring for a future "army" of his own offspring. They have several sons together with these names:

Memnoch
Malachi
Samael
Eversor
Damian
Abbadon

Any other evil-sounding ish names would be nice, please. :D And also I have ONE daughter who is actually the love child of Voldemort's wife (who still needs a name...I thought Deirdre, but I'm not sure) and Severus Snape. I can't decide between these names for their daughter:

Hecate
Pandora
Cordelia
Cassandra

I'm leaning more towards Hecate, but I'm not sure. Any other suggestions would be nice!

#2 Belliole

Belliole

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:18 PM

How do you pronounce Heacte? I personally think this isn't a nice name at all... I really like Pandora from your list.
For the boys' name, I think damian is the best, though none of them is appealing to me.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users