1257 replies to this topic

#1041 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:31 PM

Say: Oh wow! How are you doing Caroline? Do you have your driver'a license yet? At 16 your turning into such a young lady!

Think: I like Caroline and Naomi, but they are nms. I have always HATED Ivy. I don't even really know why. It's not like its a weird name or anything. Just makes me feel "eh". I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sophia!!! It will always be one if my favorites, whether it's popular or not.

These are my sons, Logan Matthew (7), Kaden James (4), Aiden Paul (2), and Harrison Everett (7 mon). We are going to the mall. I swear, these boys can not keep one pairs of jeans nice!

#1042 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:39 PM

"Boys can be a handful, but you gotta love them!"

Think: All of the combos are nice, but Kaden and Aiden are way too close for brothers...Kaden is Aiden with a K in front. Aiden Paul is a fantastic combo.

// This is my son, Hudson Paul {7}, and my daughter, Stella Parker {5}. We're headed to Disney World! //

#1043 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:50 PM

Say: I've never been to Disney World, but I've been to Disneyland before. It was pretty fun!

Think: I love Hudson Paul and Stella Parker!

This is my son, Mathias Beau, or "Matt" (1). He's becoming a big brother soon! We don't know what the gender is yet, but if it's a girl we're thinking Giovanna Diane, and if it's a boy we're thinking Christian Oliver. They're my husband's favorite names, since I picked out Matt's name.

#1044 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:16 PM

"Exciting news, congrats!"

Think: Mathias Beau is really handsome! I prefer Matthias, though, especially if he goes by Matt. Giovanna Diane is nms at all, sorry. I could see it if she was at least 1/2 Italian, though. Christian Oliver is fantastic, love it!

// This is my son, Kasper Bennett {4}. We're headed to the store to get some snacks for his class at preschool. //

#1045 TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, baking, theatre, horseback riding, being with my family and friends, baby names

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:46 PM

Say: Hi, Kasper! What's your favourite snack?

Think: "Kasper" is an adorable name and I love it for a boy, however, I much prefer it to be spelt like "Casper". Bennett is cute as well. 

//This is my son, Maxwell Owen. He turns five next week!//

#1046 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

" Five already? You must be excited,!"

Think: I never was fond of either of the names and I don't think they flow well together. 

This is my son Samuel Atticus Beau, and his younger sister, Abigail Harper Rose. We are on our way to their father's softball game. 

#1047 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:46 PM

Say: Is your daddy a good softball player?
Think: Abigail and Samuel go well together! I love Atticus and Harper, and together they remind my of To Kill a Mockingbird!❤️ Great names!

These are my kids, Andromeda Leigh "Andy" (15) and Cassandra Vivian "Cassie" (14). They are on their way to their first chior concert of the year!!

#1048 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:59 PM

Say: Well I hope you both have fun at the concert and sing well!

Think: Andy and Cassie are such cute nicknames but I am not fond of Andromeda it is too much of a mouthful.  Vivian, Leigh, and Cassandra are okay but not really my style.

These are my kids Meredith Marie (11), Grayson Zachary (9), Benjamin George (9), and Margret "Maggie" Savanah (5).  We are going to the science museum.

#1049 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:38 PM

"Have fun at the museum! My third grade class just took a field trip there last wekk."

Think: Grayson and Benjamin are the only names that are my style. I don't like the combo Meredith Marie, because it starts with same letter and Marie sounds like a filler. I prefer margret spelled like this: Margaret. and savanah spelled with two n's. 

These are my kids,  Ashton Emmanuel, and Adriana Simone. We are shopping for party decorations. They will be turning eight next week. 

#1050 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:18 AM

"Happy Birthday! What theme party are you going to have?"

Think: I love Ashton, and Simone is cute, but I don't care for Emmanuel or Adriana. The sibset is great, though.

// I think I know you from somewhere! Let me think.....I know! My daughter, Elodie Veronica May {7}, goes to school with your daughter, right? //

#1051 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

Say: Yes she does, she is such a sweet girl.

Thinks: Elodie is such a cute name but I am not a double middle name fan and I don't really like the name Veronica.

Have you met my twins Ellery Samantha and Emerson "Emma" Heather?  They are celebrating their eighth birthday tomorrow!

#1052 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:17 PM

Say: Oh! Happy Birthday girls!
Think: I love Ellery and Emerson! Samantha goes well and Heather is okay. Good sibset overall!

Hello! These are my little rascals Luca Alexander (4) and Theo Jonathan (2). They are getting ready to go to the library to pick out some books!

#1053 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:37 AM

Think: Oh! I always loved going to the library! I hope you boys have a good time. What's your favorite book?
Say: All of the names are ok, but nms. I really don't think that either combo flows that well. I think that Lucas Alexander and Theodore John would flow better will still mostly keeping the names the same.

These are my children, Fable Katherine (9), Story Mae (4), and Poem Victoria (2 1/2). We are going shopping for Halloween costumes!

#1054 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:38 AM

"What are you each going to dress as?"

Think: I adore Fable all the names except for Katherine (which is just not my style, but I see the appeal). Poem Victoria is a fantastic combo. I probably wouldn't make that matchy of a sibset myself but it is cute.

// My son, Harper Hawthorne {8}, and daughter, Elizabeth Echo {7}, are around here somewhere. //

#1055 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

"I guess they thought a game of hide and seek was in order."

Think: Not a fan of the alliteration in the combos but I love all the names individually.

These are my boys, Stellan Jude (8) and Orion Levi (4). Their sister Dahlia Camille (6) is over at a friend's house for the night.

#1056 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:23 AM

"So you boys get your mom all to yourself, huh? What are you going to do?"

Think: Love the boys' names, Stellan Jude used to be on my list. Dahlia Camille is a nice combo, but not my style.

// This is my nephew, Larson Theodore {6}. We're headed to the movie theater to see the new Spiderman movie. //

#1057 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 05:31 PM

" Is spiderman your favorite superhero?"

think: Larson is not my style, but I love Theodore!

This is my daughter, Vanessa Delia (15). Her younger sister, Kendall Janae(8), is the goalie on the blue team. My oldest, Corinne Elise (18), is taking the SAT at school. 

#1058 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:19 PM

Say: It is nice to meet you Vanessa.  Kendall is a very good goalie.  I hope Corinne does well on her SAT.

Think: Vanessa isn't great but Delia is cute.  I don't like Kendall or Janae.  Corinne is okay, and I LOVE Elise

This is my twins Killian Henry (12) and Vienna Sage (12) first school dance. I hope they have fun.

#1059 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:19 AM

Say: Are y'all excited?
Think: I absolutely adore Killian Henry!! Vienna is amazing, but I don't like Sage in the sibset.

These are my boys, Austin James (16) and Dallas Tate (13). Austin just got his drivers licsense!

#1060 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 02 November 2014 - 11:13 AM

Say: That's awesome!

Think: Austin James is cute, Dallas Tate is nms, sorry.

My daughter, Ophelia Margot "Phelie", just turned 6 today! My son, Christopher Rhett "Topher", is turning 3 next month.

(Also @TheDoctor, your name and picture is awesome, just sayin')

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users