Photo

My last name doesn't fit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Baby Name Genie

Baby Name Genie

Baby Name Genie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:26 PM

Name: Unknown

My last name doesn't fit any of the names you give me. My last name is Moorhouse but it doesn't work with many names at all. I'm hoping to use the middle name Michelle if it is a girl and Paul if it is a boy.

#2 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

What about Alana Michelle Moorhouse or William Paul Moorhouse? Are these too traditional for you? Do you like more trendy names? It would help to know what genre you'd prefer.

#3 Kate

Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

Not knowing your naming style makes it a bit harder. How about...

Vanessa Michelle Moorhouse
Louisa Michelle Moorhouse
Diana Michelle Moorhouse
Francesca Michelle Moorhouse
Sabrina Michelle Moorhouse
Zara Michelle Moorhouse

Lucas Paul Moorhouse
Jacob Paul Moorhouse
Ewan Paul Moorhouse
Reuben Paul Moorhouse
Corey Paul Moorhouse
Sebastian Paul Moorhouse

#4 Nicole

Nicole

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:44 PM

Addison Ann Moorehouse
Brooklyn Marie Moorehouse
Caitlin Elizabeth Moorehouse
Gracelyn Renee Moorehouse
Hayleigh Jo Moorehouse
Trinity Shiloh Moorehouse
Emily Margaret Moorehouse

#5 Smile

Smile

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:30 PM

Hello. Here are names I wuold suggest.
I wuld not suggest names like laura or victoria because they have the same sound as moorhouse does. the orr.

aurelia michelle moorhouse
vivian michelle moorhouse
lindsey michelle moorhouse
kathleen michelle moorhouse
valerie michelle moorhouse
phoebe michelle moorhouse
daphne michelle moorhouse
aneta michelle moorhouse

it's hard because i don't know your style, but i think these names are nice because they aren't too popular

nathaniel paul moorhouse
raymond paul moorhouse
shane paul moorhouse
timothy paul moorhouse
jeffrey paul moorhouse
gary paul moorhouse

#6 Nickys_Mommy

Nickys_Mommy

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:40 PM

My last name doesn't fit any of the names you give me. My last name is Moorhouse but it doesn't work with many names at all. I'm hoping to use the middle name Michelle if it is a girl and Paul if it is a boy.

Thought of a few girl names... Im not to good at boys names... let me know if they work out.

Elizabeth Michelle Moorhouse (I like the spelling Alysabeth)
Audrey Michelle Moorhouse
Ashlynn Michelle Moorhouse
Aubrey Michelle Moorhouse
Austyn Michelle Moorhouse
Bailey Michelle Moorhouse
Brookelyn Michelle Moorhouse
Emily Michelle Moorhouse
Evangeline Michelle Moorhouse
Felicity Michelle Moorhouse
Gracelynn Michelle Moorhouse
Kaylee Michelle Moorhouse
Kaylin Michelle Moorhouse
Leah Michelle Moorhouse
Rozalynn Michelle Moorhouse
Tristynn Michelle Moorhouse
Vynessa Michelle Moorhouse

#7 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

Elysia Michelle Moorhouse
Evan Paul Moorhouse

#8 Lark

Lark

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:32 PM

I think the only thing you need to be careful of is a first name that has the same vowel sound as in the first syllable of Moorhouse. Here are a few that sound nice to me:

Natalie Michelle Moorhouse
Rebecca Michelle Moorhouse

Cameron Paul Moorhouse
Eric Paul Moorhouse
Stephen Paul Moorhouse

[/quote]

#9 meme83

meme83

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:10 AM

I think the only thing you need to be careful of is a first name that has the same vowel sound as in the first syllable of Moorhouse. Here are a few that sound nice to me:

Natalie Michelle Moorhouse
Rebecca Michelle Moorhouse

Cameron Paul Moorhouse
Eric Paul Moorhouse
Stephen Paul Moorhouse

My suggestions are

GIRLS

Nailah Michelle Moorhouse (Nailah pronounced NY-EE-LAH)
Aundrea Michelle Moorhouse
Julianna Michelle Moorhouse

BOYS

Sean Paul Moorhouse
Douglas Paul Moorhouse
Caleb Paul Moorhouse

#10 jaywujing123

jaywujing123

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:13 PM

Passage One (Violence Can Do Nothing to Diminish Race Prejudice)
  In some countries dog clothes, where racial prejudice is acute, violence has so come to be taken for granted as a means of solving differences,,that it is not even questioned. There are countries where the white man imposes his rule by brute force; there are countries where the black man protests by setting fire to cities and by looting and pillaging. Important people on both sides, who would in other respects appear to be reasonable men, get up and calmly argue in favor of violence –as if it were a legitimate solution, like any other. What is really frightening, what really fills you with despair, is the realization that when it comes to the crunch, we have made no actual progress at all dog clothes.
We maple story mesos,may wear collars and ties instead of war-paint, but our instincts remain basically unchanged. The whole of the recorded history of the human race, that tedious documentation of violence, has taught us absolutely nothing. We have still not learnt that violence never solves a problem but makes it more acute. The sheer horror, the bloodshed, the suffering mean nothing. No solution ever comes to light the morning after when we dismally contemplate the smoking ruins and wonder what hit maple story mesos us.

The truly wow gold,reasonable men who know where the solutions lie are finding it harder and herder to get a hearing. They are despised, mistrusted and even persecuted by their own kind because they advocate such apparently outrageous things as law enforcement. If half the energy that goes into violent acts were put to good use, if our efforts were directed at cleaning up the slums and ghettos, at improving living-standards and providing education and employment for all, we would have gone a long way to arriving at a solution. Our strength is sapped by having to mop up the mess that violence leaves in its wake. In a well-directed effort, it would not be impossible to fulfill the ideals of a stable social programme. The benefits that can be derived from constructive solutions are everywhere apparent in the world around us. Genuine and lasting solutions are always possible, providing we work within the framework of the wow gold law.

Before we can even begin to contemplate peaceful co-existence between the racesworld of warcraft gold, we must appreciate each other’s problems. And to do this, we must learn about them: it is a simple exercise in communication,in exchanging information. ‘Talk, talk, talk,’ the advocates of violence say, ‘all you ever do is talk, and we are none the wiser world of warcraft gold.’
It’s rather world of warcraft power leveling, like the story of the famous barrister who painstakingly explained his case to the judge. After listening to a lengthy argument the judge complained that after all this talk, he was none the wiser. ‘Possible, my lord,’ the barrister replied, ‘none the wiser, but surely far better informed.’ Knowledge is the necessary prerequisite to wisdom: the knowledge that violence creates the evils it pretends to world of warcraft power leveling solve.

#11 Sophie B.

Sophie B.

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:21 PM

For a girl: Laura Michelle or Olivia Michelle
For a boy: The only name I thought of was John Paul
Hope I was of assistence

#12 JHB093082

JHB093082

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:52 PM

Girl: Abbey Michelle
Boy: Nathan Paul

#13 beatlelover968

beatlelover968

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:31 PM

I knew a girl in school named Mackenzie Moorhouse? Im not sure if that goes too well with Michelle. She could go by Kenzie... or maybe you prefer Mckenna?

Hope I could help!