44 replies to this topic

#1 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:04 PM

A year later, you begin your study at university. You are still in contact with the guy you met overseas and you make an arrangement for him to come and visit you. He applies for an exchange at the same university and the two of you meet up. When the year is over and you are now 21 and he is 22, you ask him to move in with you. He accepts your offer and the two of you begin to search for a house. It takes you another year to find the perfect house and by then you have discovered you are 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later you give birth.

http://www.random.org/dice/?num=3

Your choice of university/college.

What are you studying?
1. Economics
2. Science
3. English
4. Health and fitness
5. Child care
6. Teaching

Your house:
1. A small one bedroom apartment
2. A three bedroom house
3. A caravan
4. Unit which you share with another couple
5. His parents buy you a large 5 bedroom house
6. Your parents buy you a mansion

What do you have?
1. B/B
2. G/B
3. B/G
4. G/G
5. G/G
6. B/B

Names:
Boys FN: Geoffrey, Laron, Moss, Brook, Trenton, Jamey, Bradford, William, Damon, Dimitrios, Raven, Chadrick, Noah, Donny, Trinity
Boys MN: Erin, Ashley, Birch, Abdul, Beau, Antonio, Stanley, Forrest, Henry, Jacob, Tripp, Stone, Winter, Bradley, Giuseppe

Girls FN: Sage, Corie, Winter, Salena, Jade, Charlotte, Autumn, Grace, Ava, Sunny, Serenity, Fawn, Sommer, Rashida, Lani
Girls MN: Lark, Trish, Jaimee, Emerald, Alison, Maribel, Loni, Holly, April, Jewel, Elizabeth, Misty, Stormy, Starla, Crystal

#2 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:13 PM

ME: Shara Sunshine Neal (22)
BF: Cortney Joseph Arthur *CJ* (23)

DS/DS: Chadrick Henry Arthur *Chad*/Moss Antonio Arthur (nb)

My name is Shara Sunshine Neal. I am 18 years old and have just graduated from highschool. Instead of going straight to university, I decide to travel to New Zealand for few months. Just one week spent over there, I meet a nice young man who goes by the name of Cortney Joseph Arthur but he goes by CJ. He his 19. The two of us hit it off instantly and he asks me on a date at his place. There he cooks me dinner and we have a really nice time. For the rest of my time spent there, he shows me around and upon returning, we stay in contact via the phone and internet.

One year later, I begin studying teaching at the University of Sydney. I am still in contact with CJ everyday and we beging to make arrangements for him to come and visit me from New Zealand. He applies for a one year exchange at the same university and the two of us meet up. When I am 21 and we have both finished our university degrees, I ask him to move in with me. He accepts my offer and we begin to search for a house. It takes another whole year until we finally move into a unit which is shared with another couple. By this time, I find out I am two months pregnant with twins and seven months later I give birth to Chadrick Henry and Moss Antonio.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:19 PM

DW: Brandie Quiana Tibbetts-Dupont
DH: Oliver Neil Tibbetts *Olly*
DD/DD: Winter Elizabeth/Charlotte April *Winnie and Lottie*

We met: In Russia
Our first date: At the foot of a mountain
Studying: Health and Fitness
Our house: A small one bedroom apartment

http://www.shutterst...background.html
Brandie and Olly

http://www.shutterst...at-and-has.html
Winnie

http://www.shutterst...d-be-a-boy.html
Lottie

#4 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Ariane January Hudson (22)
Oliver Heath Tibbetts (23)

DD/DD: Ava Elizabeth / Grace Alison (nb)

Studying: English

Your house: His parents buy you a large 5 bedroom house

#5 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

A year later I have started school with a major in teaching. James decides to apply for the exchange program at my school and we meet up when he arrives. When the year is over I ask James to move in with me and he accepts. My parents love James so they buy us a mansion. 2 months after they purchase the house I find out I’m pregnant. 7 months later James and I welcome, Trenton Bradley and William Forrest.

ME: Lesley Brook Dupont (22)
BF: James Alexander Ridgway (23)

DS/DS: Trenton Bradley / William Forrest (Trent and Liam) (NB)

#6 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:09 PM

You are 18 years old have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in Russia, you meet a nice man, just one year older than you. The two of you get along instantly and he asks you out on a date. You say yes. The date was at the foot of a mountain. For the rest of your time in Russia, you spend most of your time with your new boyfriend. On returning back home, you continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

A year later, you begin your study of English at Columbia University. You are still in contact with the guy you met overseas and you make an arrangement for him to come and visit you. He applies for an exchange at the same university and the two of you meet up. When the year is over and you are now 21 and he is 22, you ask him to move in with you. He accepts your offer and the two of you begin to search for a home. It takes you another year to find the perfect home - a 3 bedroom house - and by then you have discovered you are 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later you give birth.

ME
Salina Brook Fontes (22)

BOYFRIEND
Jamin Kristoffer Ullrich(23)

CHILDREN

DS: Trenton Birch Fontes-Ullrich (NB)
DS: Bradford Tripp Fontes-Ullrich (NB)

Jamin Ullrich and Lina Fontes; Trent and Brad

#7 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

22 - Siobhan January Chandler

23 - Chadwick Joseph Arthur *Chad*

A year later, you begin your study at university. You are still in contact with the guy you met overseas and you make an arrangement for him to come and visit you. He applies for an exchange at the same university and the two of you meet up. When the year is over and you are now 21 and he is 22, you ask him to move in with you. He accepts your offer and the two of you begin to search for a house. It takes you another year to find the perfect house and by then you have discovered you are 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later you give birth.

UVM.

What are you studying?
2. Science

Your house:
5. His parents buy you a large 5 bedroom house

What do you have?
1. B/B - Jamey Birch / William Tripp *Will*
Posted Image
l to r Will and Jamey

#8 Rawbecah

Rawbecah

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:02 AM

Hey! My name is Ariane January Southard. I am 18 years old and I just graduated from highschool. Instead of going directly to college, I decided to travel around New Zealand for a couple of months. After about a week in New Zealand, I meet Dedrick Joseph Ridgway, but everyone calls him Dirk. Dirk is 19 and we instanstly get along. He aske me out on a date and I immediately say yes. Dirk takes me on a romantic date on the beach. For the rest of my time in New Zealand, I spent most of my time with Dirk, my new boyfriend. After I came back home, I continued to stay in touch with Dirk via the phone and the internet.
~*~
A year later, I began studying child care at UCLA. I have stayed in contact with Dirk and I made arrangements for him to come and visit me. He applied for the exchange program at UCLA and got in. Finally we got to meet up again. After the year was over, I was 21 and Dirk was 22. I decided that it was time to take the next step. I decided to ask Dirk to move in together and he gladly accepted. It tooke almost a year to find a house but we did. Dirk and I moved into a three bedroom house. Shortly after we move in togehter, I find out I am pregnant. Almost seven months later, Dirk and I welcome twin girls, Salena Elizabeth and Winter Alison.

Me: Ariane January Southard (22)
BF: Dedrick Joseph Ridgway *Dirk* (23)
DD/DD: Salena Elizabeth and Winter Alison *Lena and Winny* (nb)
Posted Image
Winny and Lena

#9 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:17 AM

You are 18 years old have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in the country, you meet a nice man, just one year older than you. The two of you get along instantly and he asks you out on a date. You say yes. For the rest of your time in the country, you spend most of your time with your new boyfriend. On returning back home, you continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

LN: Chandler
FN: Ariane
MN: Cory

Where do you travel?
England

Your boyfriend’s name:
LN: Arthur
FN: Oliver
MN: Joseph

Your date:
His place

-----

What are you studying?
Economics

Your house:
His parents buy you a large 5 bedroom house

Twins
DD/DD William Henry and Noah Jacob

#10 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

Oliver and I finally moved in together, We moved into a Mansion that my parents bought us and about two months after we moved in i found out i was pregnant with twins! 9 months later i gave birth to Jade Elizabeth and Jacob William.

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-5062631-young-couple.php

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-13852726-sleeping-newborn-twins.php
Jacob left, Jade right

#11 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:55 PM

Ariane Brook Hudson & James Alexander Ullrich
With b/g twins; Trenton Bradley & Grace Elizabeth

Where do you travel? New Zealand
Your date: Beach
Your choice of university/college: University of Michigan
What are you studying? English
Your house: Three bedroom house

#12 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:08 PM

My name is Tabitha January Southard and I am Eighteen Years Old. After I finished high school I decided to spend the next year abroad in New Zealand. There I met Joey Alexander Arthur. He is nineteen years old and a native of the town I stayed in. We started dating and our first date was at the local park.

~~~

Now, I am back home and going to university to study Education at a high school level. As a surprise Joey tells me that he got accepted for an exchange to the university I am at and he will keep studying Economics. After our first year together at university I propose moving in together. He accepts and we find the perfect place however at the last minute it is deemed unlivable. Then we get the shock that Joey's parents are willing to buy us a five bedroom house that they fell in love with. We are forever grateful! A year after we began searching, we move in. The night we move in I take a pregnancy test and its positive. Seven months later Joey and I welcome Noah Henry and William Jacob.

#13 Ladybug_Honeybun95

Ladybug_Honeybun95

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:39 PM

Hi my name is Aisha Sunshine Chandler! I'm 18 and am now living in England which is were I met my awesome boyfriend Storm Nicholaus Laux(19). He asked me out while we were on a date at one of the most wonderful Restaurant! For the rest of my stay we were inseparable which made it hurt even more when I had to leave. But even miles apart we still stay in touch!

This year is has been great! Me and Storm are doing great even though we are miles apart. Well actually we're not miles away ANYMORE Stormy actually applied to go to the same University as me so we could finally be together! So we are both going to the University of Delaware him to get a Mathematics and me for Teaching. On his 22nd birthday I decided the perfect gift is for us to move in together! Storm agreed and a year later we found a wonderful home which his family generously bought for us. We are very thankful. Not to long after I also found out that we were pregnant with TWINS! And at 35 weeks we had two lovely daughters named Winter Jewel & Grace Starla!

Posted Image
Winter Jewel
Posted Image
Grace Starla
Posted Image

#14 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

Her - Tabitha Brooke Hudson [21]
Him - Oliver Alexander Ridgeway [22]
Travel - England
Date - Restaurant
Studying - Science
House - 3 Bed House
The Twins - William Jacob and Jade Elizabeth

The Ridgeway - Hudson Family
Tabby and Olly
Will and Jade

#15 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

Hello, My name is ...

Aisha January Olmos

Posted Image

but most everyone calls me ...

Jana

I am 18 years old and have just graduated from high school. For my senior trip, and part of my graduation present, my parents let me spend the summer before college in New Zealand. While there, I meet a great guy...

Chadwick Neil Barbour

Posted Image

Chad is 19 and GORGEOUS!!! For our first date he took me to the beach and taught me how to surf. We were insperable the rest of the summer and I was really sad when August came and I had to go back home. We continue to stay in touch despite the distance and talk several times a week.

After a year apart, I finally get to see Chad again when he comes to visit me during my summer break!!! I take him on a tour of my college campus and he decides he would like to transfer to be closer to me :). That next year (my sophmore year, his junior) we grow even closer. We decide to move in together after Chad graduates and we start looking for a house we can afford. The following year, we have a huge party to celebrate Chad's graduation, our new house warming & SURPRISE, we announce to all our family and friends that I'm pregnant.

Our Home ...

Posted Image

Seven months later (on Christmas Eve) I give birth to twin girls ...

Sommer Elizabeth & Sage Alison Barbour

Posted Image

(Sommer is named for the summer we met in New Zealand)

#16 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:53 PM

LN: Hudson
FN: Siobhan
MN: Brook

Where do you travel?
England

Your boyfriend’s name:
LN: Barbour
FN: Joey
MN: Rian

Your date:
Restaurant

Stanford University

What are you studying?
Economics

Your house:
Your parents buy you a mansion

What do you have?
B/B: Noah Bradley and William Jacob

#17 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:10 AM

Me
Ariane January Chandler (22)

Boyfriend
Oliver Neil Klink (23)

Kids
Charlotte Alison and Autumn Elizabeth (nb)

I traveled to England.
We went on a date to the beach.
I'm studying health and fitness at Seattle Pacific University.
We move into a small, one bedroom apartment.
We have twin girls.

#18 Charlie

Charlie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:i love to read! I also love dancing, swimming and running!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:47 AM

My name is Siobhan Karrie Muhammed. I'm 18 years old straight out of high school. I decided to go to Chile for a few months and while I was there I met a nice man, named Jamin Alexander Pepe, who is a year older than I. We clicked instantly and he asked me to go to the mivies with him. For the rest of my time in Chile, I spent most of my time with my new boyfriend. When it was time for me to come home, we kept in touch via the phone and the internet.

It's been a year and I've started college and I'm studying Health and Fitness. I still talk to Jamin on the phone and we made an arrangement for him to come visit me. He is going to do an exchange program at the same college I go to! It's been a year and I'm 21 (he's 22) and I asked him if he would move in with me, he said yes, so we began looking for a place to stay. It took us a year but we found a decently priced 3 bedroom house and by then I found out I'm 2 months pregnant with girl/boy twins! Me and Jamin decided on the names Jade Allison Pepe-Muhammed and Trenton Antonio Pepe-Muhammed. Seven months later I gave birth to two healthy babies.

#19 Guest_Paige-Ducky_*

Guest_Paige-Ducky_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hi, I'm Brandie Brook Hudson, I'm 18 and I've decided to travel to New Zealand for a while. After a week I met Joey Alexander Singh, hes just 19. He asked me out on a date, and we went to a really nice restaurant. For the rest of the time I was there, I spent it with him. And when I came back home, we spent a lot of time on the phone.

Its been a year, and I've started university I'm studying Child care. I still talk to Joey, and I asked him to come visit me. When his year here is over and I am now 21 and he is 22, I asked him to move in with me. He said yes, and we started looking for a house. It takes us another year to find the perfect house, its a cute 3 bedroom house, and by then I found out I'm 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later I had two boys, Brook Forrest and William Tripp.

#20 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:57 PM

DW: Tabitha Christel Southard *Tabi* [19]
DH: Jedediah Kenji Roemer *Jed* [20]
DD/DS: Ava Elizabeth/Noah Stanley [nb]

Travel to: New Zealand
Date: Park
Studying: Teaching
House: Parents buy us a mansion

Tabi and Jed w/ Ava and Noah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users