19 replies to this topic

#1 Ruthy

Ruthy

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:02 PM

Hi! I'm writing a book about five girls and I only know one of their names. I will tell you a little bit about them:

They all live in the U.S. and are best friends.

1st girl: She has honey colored hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She is an only child and is twelve years old. She is shy and quite and likes to swim (she is on a swim team). Her dad died when she was 5 and now her mom is getting married again to a guy named Kevin. She wants a bunny.

2nd girl: She has red hair and green eyes and her family is from Ireland. She is very outgoing and social and does not do well in school. She is a tomboy and has three brothers.

Claire: She has curly brown hair and brown eyes. She lived in France for two years. Her family is rich and they own a lot of open land. Claire has her own horse named Ever and a cat named copper.

4th girl: She has black hair and blue eyes. She is sensitive and friendly. She has three sisters and two brothers. She knows how to play the flute, piano, and drums. She is very stylish.

5th girl: She has blonde hair and blue eyes and she is kinda chubby. She loves fairy tales and stories. She has one brother and one sister. They live in an apartment.

Thank you!

#2 Ruthy

Ruthy

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:04 PM

I forgot to tell you there all twelve years old except for the 2nd girl, she is thirteen.

#3 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:17 PM

1st girl: She has honey colored hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She is an only child and is twelve years old. She is shy and quite and likes to swim (she is on a swim team). Her dad died when she was 5 and now her mom is getting married again to a guy named Kevin. She wants a bunny.
Names: Emily, Carrie, Elizabeth nn. Lizzy

2nd girl: She has red hair and green eyes and her family is from Ireland. She is very outgoing and social and does not do well in school. She is a tomboy and has three brothers.
Names: Antonia nn. Toni, Andrea nn. Andie, Francesca nn. Frankie, Paige

Claire: She has curly brown hair and brown eyes. She lived in France for two years. Her family is rich and they own a lot of open land. Claire has her own horse named Ever and a cat named copper.

4th girl: She has black hair and blue eyes. She is sensitive and friendly. She has three sisters and two brothers. She knows how to play the flute, piano, and drums. She is very stylish.
Names: Amelia, Gemma, Jenna

5th girl: She has blonde hair and blue eyes and she is kinda chubby. She loves fairy tales and stories. She has one brother and one sister. They live in an apartment.
Names: Anna, Karen, Emma

Hope these help!

-Prim

#4 Ruthy

Ruthy

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

Thank you Primrose I like: Emily, Antonia nn Toni, Andrea, Francesca nn Frankie and Gemma but none of them really jump out at me if you know what I mean.

#5 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:46 PM

Believe me, I know! I love to write but I have the hardest time deciding on names for my characters.

#6 Ruthy

Ruthy

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:09 PM

Last night I found some more names I like for the girls. Tell me what you think of them.

1st girl: She has honey colored hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She is an only child and is twelve years old. She is shy and quite and likes to swim (she is on a swim team). Her dad died when she was 5 and now her mom is getting married again to a guy named Kevin. She wants a bunny. Anna, Emily or ?

2nd girl: She has red hair and green eyes and her family is from Ireland. She is very outgoing and social and does not do well in school. She is a tomboy and has three brothers. Allie, Antonia nn Toni, Francesca nn Frankie, Andrea, Cece or ?

4th girl: She has black hair and blue eyes. She is sensitive and friendly. She has three sisters and two brothers. She knows how to play the flute, piano, and drums. She is very stylish. Gemma, Nonie, Zoe, or ?

5th girl: She has blonde hair and blue eyes and she is kinda chubby. She loves fairy tales and stories. She has one brother and one sister. They live in an apartment. Emma, ?, or ????
Thank you!

#7 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

1st girl: Emily
2nd girl: I think her name should be Antonia and be called Toni
3rd girl: Claire:DD I love that name.
4th girl: Zoey or Zoë. I think that makes it more stylish like her.:DD
5th girl: Chrissy

Hope I could help!:DD

#8 Ruthy

Ruthy

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:26 AM

Thank you 9kidsandcounting I do think the 4th girl's name is going to be Zoë and the 2nd girl is going to be Antonia nn Toni. I still need names for the 1st girl and 5th girl though because Emily and Chrissy just don't seem to fit them.

#9 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:58 AM

okay:DDD That's cool! I love Zoe!

#10 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

1st girl : She has honey colored hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She is an only child and is twelve years old. She is shy and quite and likes to swim (she is on a swim team). Her dad died when she was 5 and now her mom is getting married again to a guy named Kevin. She wants a bunny.
Hows about:
~ Hallie/Callie
~ Jenna
~ Tess
~ Pheobe
~ Linnea
~ Marissa
~ Brenna
~ Sarah
~ Isabelle
~ Karen

Antonia nn Toni: She has red hair and green eyes and her family is from Ireland. She is very outgoing and social and does not do well in school. She is a tomboy and has three brothers.

Zoë: She has black hair and blue eyes. She is sensitive and friendly. She has three sisters and two brothers. She knows how to play the flute, piano, and drums. She is very stylish.

~ Leslie
~ Ariana
~ Rory
~ Vivienne
~ Ellie
~ Wendy
~ Sammy
~ Ally

Hope these help! ~Hadds

#11 Ruthy

Ruthy

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

Thanks Hayden Taylor! I think the first girl's name will be Tess and the fifth girl's name will be Ella. Thank you everyone who helped me! I hope to finish the book soon!

#12 Ruthy

Ruthy

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:10 AM

AHHHHHHHHH! I've been thinking about the names I choose and Tess and Ella just don't seem to fit. I can't find a name that I like for them. Please suggest some more. Thank you!!!

#13 Emily N.

Emily N.

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:46 PM

AHHHHHHHHH! I've been thinking about the names I choose and Tess and Ella just don't seem to fit. I can't find a name that I like for them. Please suggest some more. Thank you!!!

1st girl
Meg
Delaney nn Laney
Becca
Aria
Zenna
Harley
5th girl
Kianna
Eve
Mariah
Karissa
Jessalyn

#14 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:17 AM

Since you have Toni and Zoe I'd stay away from any more names ending in the -ee sound

Girl 1-- Brycen/Bryce comes to mind. Brynn, Brooke, B.J....for some reason B names are shouting out to me.

Girl 5 -- Georgia, Savannah, Margot/Margaux (prn. mar GO), Pauline, Colleen

#15 Wesley'sAngel

Wesley'sAngel

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

For the 1st girl:
Roxanne nn Roxi
Melony nn Mel

For the 5th girl:
Susanna nn Susy
Katie

#16 Mariel

Mariel

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:59 AM

Girl 1
Mariana, Melanie, Alyssa, Colette, Victorie, Brooke, Faye, Brielle
Girl 5
Cait, Olive, Jessie, Noemi, Naomi, Ruth, Alana, Blaine, Willow, Waverly, Genevieve

#17 Rebeccaa

Rebeccaa

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

First girl: Rhea, Sara, Meaghan, Lacey, Bridget, Amanda nn Mandy, Dawn, Nicole, Annabel, Gabriella nn Bella, Mallory, Raquelle

Fifth girl: Erika nn Rickie, Alicia/Aleesha, Trina, Jessa, Alaina, Shelly, Adele nn Addie, Georgie, Leila, Tara, Melinda nn Mel/Lindy

#18 CharSus

CharSus

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:14 AM

For the 1st girl:
Roxanne nn Roxi
Melony nn Me

my name is Susanna! is that ironic or what and the same nickname 2!
896b9d25196ab19 For the 5th girl:
Susanna nn Susy
Katie

#19 Ruthy

Ruthy

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I think the 1st girls name is going to be Beck. It seems to fit her really well. As for the 5th girl I think her name is going to be Waverly. So does this sound okay?

Beck: She has honey colored hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She is an only child and is twelve years old. She is shy and quite and likes to swim (she is on a swim team). Her dad died when she was 5 and now her mom is getting married again to a guy named Kevin. She wants a bunny.

Antonia nn Toni: She has red hair and green eyes and her family is from Ireland. She is very outgoing and social and does not do well in school. She is a tomboy and has three brothers.

Claire: She has curly brown hair and brown eyes. She lived in France for two years. Her family is rich and they own a lot of open land. Claire has her own horse named Ever and a cat named

Zoë: She has black hair and blue eyes. She is sensitive and friendly. She has three sisters and two brothers. She knows how to play the flute, piano, and drums. She is very stylish.

Waverly: She has blonde hair and blue eyes and she is kinda chubby. She loves fairy tales and stories. She has one brother and one sister. They live in an apartment.

Thank you!

#20 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:59 AM

I like those!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users