• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lily-Rose

Lily-Rose

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Writing:<br />- Poems<br />- Stories (short, novel)<br />- Fan fiction<br /><br />Reading:<br />- Classics<br />- Mystery<br />- Fantasy<br /><br />TV:<br />- Drama<br />- Comedy<br />- Medical-Drama<br /><br />Movies:<br />- Drama<br />- Comedy<br />- Romantic<br />- Action/Adventure<br />- Disney

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:26 PM

My character is the youngest of seven (all adopted):

Blaise Ryan
Hannah Morgan
Alexis Kylie
Sara Devon
Kade Riley
Kody Reid
? ?

My Character is between 21 and 27 (haven't decided yet). She is around 6'1” to 6'2". She has black hair (unsure of cut as of yet). Her eyes are almost unnaturally bright green. She is an FBI Agent, so she is very fit.

She is outgoing. She loves her family. She is very good at Soccer. She loves to run in her free time. She can play piano, harmonica, violin, guitar (acoustic, electric), electric bass, and drums. Plus she loves to sing and write songs. She loves to cook, she is vegan.

Her family jokes about her being Psychic as she is very perceptive to everything around her. She has eidetic memory. On her last IQ test she scored a 170, that was when she was 14.

Until she was 18, she was 5’3” and 100 lbs soaking wet. She hit a growth spurt that shot her up to her full height in a little over a year.

I’m looking for a boys name for this character, because before she is brought into the family her name is Hope. Sara decides that Hope doesn’t suit her, so she gives her a name. A name that perfectly describes the shy little girl that is far to small to be nine years old. A name that describes the little girl that stood up to her foster parents, when they were hurting their four foster children.

While I know there are some powerful female names that I could go with, I just think a boys name fits my character better.

Here are some names I’ve been thinking of:

Elliot Rayne - nn Eli, Elle, Ellie
Jacobi Lyric - nn Jack Jack, Jack, JJ, Jake, Jakey
Parker Skye - nn Park, Parks
Noah Temperance - nn Noe, Noel

I also need a last name for the family, I have some ides (* = my fav):

Hart
Xavier
*McCaughey
McGinnis
McKenzie

Thanks.

#2 LexiiGrace

LexiiGrace

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

I think Elliot Rayne is perfect! As for the last name I like McCaughey.

Have you thought about the last name McKendry? That might sound nice as well.

Elliot Rayne McCaughey
Elliot Rayne McKendry

Good luck!

#3 LexiiGrace

LexiiGrace

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:20 PM

Oh. And I was also looking for a boys name for a female character... One that I thought about using was the name Jakelyn (Like Jaclyn) But having her go by the name Jake.

#4 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:06 AM

What about the first name Wisdom?

Wisdom Hope McCaughey

#5 Caitie

Caitie

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:39 AM

Elliot Rayne McKendry is a great name! :]]

#6 Sammie

Sammie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, basketball, soccer, cheerleading, music.

Posted 22 November 2008 - 05:03 PM

From your list, my favorite is Elliot Rayne.

Here's a few I find that I liked.

Perry Irene Hart.
Trevor Ari McCaughey.
Riley Leonard McCaughey.
Avery Rebekah McCaughey.
Israel Paige McCaughey.
Israel Brenna McCaughey.

#7 Caitlin

Caitlin

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, biking, and baby names. <br />I'm a musical fanatic, play the violin, and I'm a child of God.<br />

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:44 PM

My character is the youngest of seven (all adopted):

Blaise Ryan
Hannah Morgan
Alexis Kylie
Sara Devon
Kade Riley
Kody Reid
? ?

My Character is between 21 and 27 (haven't decided yet). She is around 6'1” to 6'2". She has black hair (unsure of cut as of yet). Her eyes are almost unnaturally bright green. She is an FBI Agent, so she is very fit.

She is outgoing. She loves her family. She is very good at Soccer. She loves to run in her free time. She can play piano, harmonica, violin, guitar (acoustic, electric), electric bass, and drums. Plus she loves to sing and write songs. She loves to cook, she is vegan.

Her family jokes about her being Psychic as she is very perceptive to everything around her. She has eidetic memory. On her last IQ test she scored a 170, that was when she was 14.

Until she was 18, she was 5’3” and 100 lbs soaking wet. She hit a growth spurt that shot her up to her full height in a little over a year.

I’m looking for a boys name for this character, because before she is brought into the family her name is Hope. Sara decides that Hope doesn’t suit her, so she gives her a name. A name that perfectly describes the shy little girl that is far to small to be nine years old. A name that describes the little girl that stood up to her foster parents, when they were hurting their four foster children.

While I know there are some powerful female names that I could go with, I just think a boys name fits my character better.

Here are some names I’ve been thinking of:

Elliot Rayne - nn Eli, Elle, Ellie
Jacobi Lyric - nn Jack Jack, Jack, JJ, Jake, Jakey
Parker Skye - nn Park, Parks
Noah Temperance - nn Noe, Noel

I also need a last name for the family, I have some ides (* = my fav):

Hart
Xavier
*McCaughey
McGinnis
McKenzie

Thanks.

Elliot Rayne is GREAT. I love it. It's PERFECT. And what about McCarthy instead of McCaughey?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users