48 replies to this topic

#41 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

My name is Tabitha Brook Hudson and I am Eighteen Years Old. After I finished high school I decided to spend six months abroad. While in Germany I met James Niklaus Roemer. He is nineteen years old and studying to be a Architect. After a week of just coffee and walks through town, James asked me out. Our first date was at a cozy little restaurant over looking the river in Frankfurt. James and I continued to date for the next three months, and then when I went home we stayed in contact over phone and Skype.

#42 Haileybirdnamer

Haileybirdnamer

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:FIRST Robotics, Starbucks' Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers, and names

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

My name is Shavonne Terra Munger and I'm 18; fresh out of high school. Instead of going straight to college I went up to Canada to visit some relatives and, lo and behold, I met a guy. His name is Chadwick Heath Ridgeway and he's 19. He asked me out and I obviously said yes, so we went to the movie theater. Sadly, I had to leave a while later, but we still keep in touch through the phone and the internet (Skype is a beautiful thing, people).

#43 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

I am Crissy Tabitha Hudson. I am 18 years old, I have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas, to Russia, for a few months. After a week in the country, I meet a nice man, Kristofer Nicholaus Ullrich, just one year older than me. We get along instantly and he asks me out on a date. I say yes. We go to the park for our date. For the rest of my time in the country, I spend most of my time with my new boyfriend. On returning back home, I continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

#44 Miss Madison

Miss Madison

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

My name is Chastity Brooke Hudson. I am 18, have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in New Zealand, I met a nice man, James Regan Lashely, just one year older than me. The two of us got along instantly and he asked me out on a date. I said yes and he took me to the foot of a mountain for our first date. For the rest of my time in the country, I spent most of my time with James. On returning back home, we continued to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

#45 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

My name is Janna Brook Law. I am 18 years old have just graduated from high school and I decided to travel to Chile for a few months. After a week in Chile, I met a nice man, just one year older than me. His name is James Alexander Babin. We got along instantly and he asked me on a date to the beach. Of course I said yes. I spent the rest of my trip with James and when I left we kept in touch by phone and internet.

#46 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

My name is Siobhan Brook Neal and I am 18 years old. Before university I decided to spend a few months exploring England and learning about the history of both my parents' families.

During my first week in England I spent a lot of time at the coffee place by my hotel and while there I became friends with the manager, Oliver Joseph Lashely. At the end of the week he asks me out on a date. I say yes, and he takes me to the park where we have a delicious picnic.

For the next 6 weeks we spend all our time together and it is crushing to have to go back home to university but we stay in contact over Skype.

me: Siobhan Neal {18}

him: Oliver Lashely {19}

#47 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

LN: Hudson,
N: Ariane Marlena "Ari"

Where do you travel?
England

Your boyfriend’s name:
LN: Ridgeway
N: Leif Alexander

Your date:
Restaurant

#48 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Ariane 'Anne' Brooke Hudson [18]
Joseph 'Joe' Oliver Babin [18]

I travel to Russia.
We date at a restaurant.

#49 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 11 April 2019 - 02:59 PM

My name is Joy Sunshine Dupont and I am 18 years old. I traveled to Chile for a few months and met someone named Leif Alexander Plank. He goes by Alex. We started dating. Our first date took place at a park. We kept in touch through the internet.

Joy Sunshine Dupont ❤ Leif Alexander Plank 'Alex'

Joy & Alex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users