#1 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

Noa:
I really love Noa on a girl, but the middle name, Haylie/Haleigh just doesn't do it for me anymore. I love Alexzandra/ea...so with that being said...thoughts on Noa Alexzandrea? Any other suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!

Gwendalyn:
Loving this one at the moment. Only combo I've some up with are Gwendalyn Saige and it looks a bit off; opinions?...and I'm stuck, lol.

Leo:
Really coming to like this name, because of personal connections. WDYT of Emory Leo, Xander Leo, Gavin Leo?

Giovanni:
I've loved this as a mn for a long time and was wondering if it was "too Italian" to use if you're not Italian/Spanish at all? Also, some FNs would be GREAT!! :)

#2 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:03 AM

Now Alexzandrea: While I know Noa is a legitimate girl's name all I hear is the boy's name Noah which turns me off of it. Alexandria is nice but I don't like Alexzandrea because she'll have t forever correct the spelling.

Gwendalyn Saige: The only reason it seems off to me is the spelling. I prefer Gwendolyn Sage.

Leo: I've come to like Leo and Emory Leo is handsome.

Giovanni: I think that Giovanni is well known enough that you don't have to be Italian to use it but most people will assume you are. If you don't mind the original assumption than its a great name.
First name ideas:
Oliver
Lennon
Sebastian
Jasper
Lachlan
Lorcan
Spencer
James
Henry
  • Remy Hadley likes this

#3 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

I'm a little bias on Giovanni since it's my sons middle name :) His name is Aasyn Giovanni. Some other names for Giovanni that I can come up with are

Aiden
Matthew
Brandon
Brayden
Theodore
Paxton
Peyton
Benjamin
Noah
Lucas
Liam
Gavin
Keiran
Ryan
Tyler
Alexander
Connor

:) Hope this helps.

#4 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:33 AM

Erin: Thanks! I think I prefer the spelling Sage as well, I've just started playing around with the Saige spelling. And thanks for your suggestions! I really like Spencer Giovanni :wub:

Lauren: I've just come to love Giovanni out of nowhere :P I'm really loving Matthew Giovanni, Gavin Giovanni, and Alexander Giovanni (nn Lex?!) <3

#5 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

ah! I LOVE the nn Lex! we've debated using Alexander for jellybean and calling him Lex :wub: I've always loved it. I use to have the name Cyrus Lex on my list back after I graduated :wub:

And I fell in love with Giovanni the moment I saw it. It's so handsome to me

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

Lex is a good nn for Alexander. I never thought of that. Also, Saige is just a beautiful name isn't it?

Please help! http://www.babynameg...om/polls/473930 Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users