Twins

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Inferno_*

Guest_Inferno_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:41 PM

I have no clue what to name these twins. I dont know whether they are separate twins or conjoined (I am a lover of conjoined twins. I'm serious go in my room full of conjoined twin dolls) I know it's a little messed up but hey it's my story. I was going to use Hazel and Hattie but I felt it was to played out so... No. Also one of them is the boss of both of them. She will step on anybody to get what she wants and only has a soft spot for her twin sister, she was born the weaker of the two and was close to dying. Her aunt told her parents that she would live and be the 'bad' twin. (She was goon to be Hattie.) next there was the sweet heart who is empathetic toward everything and everyone. She is kind of a loner because when her sister was in the hospital a lot of people at the school stepped all over her and when her sister found out she went on a rampage and ever since then nobody dared to say one thing to her unless they where sure she couldn't hear. So she mostly spends time in the forest and hates her sisters attitude. (This was suposse to be Hazel.) even though (Hazel) may seem all good but there's some yin to her yang same with (Hattie.) I NEED HELP WITH A NAME FOR THEM PLEASE!!!!!

I was thinking:
Trinity and Hope
Zariah and Pandora
Kiley and Jemm
BUT I STILL NEED MIDDLE NAMES AND MORE NAMES. THANKS GUYS!

#2 Violet1123

Violet1123

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

I have twin daughters and their names are Amelia and Kennedy. haha. :)

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:10 PM

Some ideas:

Irene and Imogen
Jessica and Carly
Erika and Michelle