• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andy214

Andy214

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Music, Texting, Spending Time With Friends Family, spending time with my Ian <3, Exercising, Cooking/Baking, Iced Coffees, Meeting New People, Babies/Baby Names, Singing, Hugs, PJ's and Movie Days, Nature, Photography, Driving, and so much more.

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

I've got the majority of things planned out for the story that I'm writing, which is good. The problem is that I can't come up with a name for a fictional town where my story is taking place. Everything I come up with sounds pretty good, but then when I google it, it turns out to be a real place. That's a bummer, because I want something unique and original that can be my own. Any suggestions would be fabulous, so thanks a bunch!! :)

#2 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Lyman Lake, Sherwood Lane, ( Shewood is in Robin Hood, right? So that wouldn't work. Sorry.) Lovelett Gardens, BlairQuest? Freman Dunce? Some of these I have absolutely no idea of what they mean. I'm totally guessing. Sorry.

#3 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

Lancelock
Frelanb
Gorge of Grace

By the way, this isn't Alyse, its her AWESOME, SUPER COOL, AMAZING, SICK, BOSS SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT TELL HER I WAS ON HERE;)
  • Lilli'sHeart likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users