Having twins, need name advice

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest1600_*

Guest_Guest1600_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

I'm expecting twins, a boy and a girl, in just two more weeks and I haven't decided on a name for the girl. The babies' father agreed that he'd pick the name for the boy as long as I like it, and I'd pick the name for the girl, but he doesn't like ANYTHING I pick!! We're naming the boy Julien Athanasius. My favourite girl name ever is Vivien, but I'm afraid it's too like 'Julien', having the same 'ien' at the end.
Other girl names that I like are:
Alexandra
Faustine/Faustina
Veronica
Bronwyn
Evelie

Feedback and name suggestions, please? I could also use some middle name advice!

#2 beaniebaby

beaniebaby

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:15 PM

I kind of like Vivien the best. I think it sounds fine with Julien.  We know a little girl named Vivien (she spells it Vivienne) and she goes by Vivi .. 

Of the others, I think I like Evelie. Thats a very unique, pretty name. 

#3 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:02 PM

Julien is cute and Athanasius (Ath-an-ay-see-us?, Ath-an-ay-shus?) is very, VERY unique and cute, so her name needs to match up. Bronwyn, Alexandra, or Veronica are the most well known names, but they are still uncommon just like Julien. For a first, go with one of those. As far as middles go, Faustine/Faustina would be good. That is also very, VERY unique and cute. (in a good way) Hope this helps! I know I'm a few days late! Sorry and great luck!

#4 KL703

KL703

Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:23 AM

Of your girl name ideas I like Veronica the best. Good luck!

#5 fcandiano1234

fcandiano1234

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:52 PM

How about Vivian with "ian" in the end instead of "ien". I find it more elegant and it sounds beautifully!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users