Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Round 8

It's three years later, and you've been dating for two years, when your boyfriend proposed.
You get married two months later (you don't want him to stay as 'Fiancé' for long after what happened last time), and soon discover you're pregnant!
It's a bit of a shock, as you thought you were done having kids, but you're thrilled none the less.

Dice

2 - Girl
3 - Boy
4 - Girl
5 - Twin Boys
6 - Twin Girls

Names
First Name
Middle Name

Eye Colour
Even - Yours
Odd - His

Hair Colour
Even - Yours
Odd - His

#2 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

3 years later Brady proposes marriage. We decide not to wait long and 2 months later we are happily married. Shortly after the wedding I find out I'm pregnant again. Brady and I were both shocked but very excited.9 months later Elena Paige and Lilian Claire are welcomed into the world. They both have brown eyes and light brown hair.

DW: Violet Pearl Phillips
DH: Brady Mason Jones

DS: Ethan Paul
DS: Clay Owen
DS/DD: Max Austin / Grace Matilda
DS: Carter Levi
DS: Reed Oliver
DD/DD: Elena Paige / Lilian Claire (Ella / Lily)

Cat: Simba

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:21 PM

Round 8

Posted ImagePosted Image

Landon Drew & Roan Imogen Miller

After two years of dating, Landon proposed and we got married almost right away. Not long after, we found out we are pregnant! It was a bit of a shock, as we weren't planning on having more kids, but we were thrilled none the less.

Posted Image

Jefferson Aaron Miller

#4 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hi. I'm Ebony Joesphine Perez. My boyfriend is Christian Nathaniel Simmons. We've been dating since the beginning of junior year. We live in Boston, Massachusetts. We both have green eyes. I have black hair and Christian has brown hair.

I recentley discovered I'm pregnant with a baby boy! Christian decided he doesnt want anything to do with the baby so I'm raising him with the help of my parents. His name will be Ethan Joesph. Joesph being a variation of my middle name Joesphine. Ethan was born just a few days ago, he has brown hair and green eyes.

Its been 3 years since Ethan was born and I've just finished college. I recentley met a wonderful guy by the name of Andrew Noah Wright. He's majoring in chemistry. He has green eyes and light brown hair.

Its been 2 more years and Ethan is now 5 years old. Andrew has moved in with us, I have a job as a photographer and Andrew has a job as a bank clerk. We recentley learned I'm pregnant with twins! We're naming them Timothy Isaac and Grace Adela. They were born 2 days ago and they both have green eyes and black hair.

Almost 2 years after the twins were born, my fiance was in an accident at work and passed away. 2 months later I learned I was pregnant once again. It was bittersweet. I was glad to be having another child but I was still mourning the loss of my fiance. Jacklyn Andrea was born a little over a week ago with green eyes and black hair.

Its another year later and I've decided to move back home with my parents. The kids are a handful and my parents have offered to help me out. I've started a new job as a maid. Its not the best job but its bringing in money. Ethan asked for a
cat for his birthday and I thought it would help cheer him up as well as teach him responsibility. I got Ethan a cat he named Tom after Tom and Jerry the cartoon.

4 years later and Jacklyn is just starting school. The kids are growing up so fast! While I was waiting to pick up the kids I started talking to a man named Brady Cameron Moore. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He's divorced and has 2 girls, a 12 year old black haired, hazel eyed girl named Holly Oceana and a 6 year old brown haired, hazel eyed girl named Tara Olivia. He invited us all to a birthday party next week for Holly.

3 years later and Brady has proposed to me! We got married 2 months later and soon discovered we're expecting a baby girl! We're naming her Lillian Claire. She has black hair and hazel eyes.

Ebony & Brady
Ethan, Timothy, Grace, Jacklyn, Holly, Tara & Lillian

#5 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

Round 1
My name is Jade Imogen Carter. I have grey eyes, and blonde hair.
My boyfriend is called Kai Jacob Griffin. He has blue eyes, and black hair.
We're 16 years old, and have just started our junior year of high-school in Boston, Massachusetts.

Round 2
I'm pregnant! Unfortunately, Kai wants nothing to do with the baby. My parents said they'll help me though.
I have a little girl who has my grey eyes and blonde hair. I name her Madeline Jade Griffin-Carter

Round 3
Three years later, and I've finished my first year at college doing a degree in Physics.
I've met a great guy named Ethan Noah Adams who has amber eyes and light brown hair.
He's taking a degree in English Literature.

Round 4
It's two years later and I've moved in with Ethan. He's working as a Journalist and I'm working as a Teacher.
I've discovered I'm pregnant, and we have twin boys.
We name them Tobias Kieran Adams-Carter and Matthias Damian Adams-Carter.
They have amber eyes and light brown hair.

Round 5
Ethan was killed in an accident whilst researching a story, and now I'm pregnant again.
I don't think I can handle this, but there's no way I can get rid of the baby.
I have a little boy, who I name Benjamin Ethan Adams-Carter after his dad.
He has grey eyes and blonde hair.

Round 6
A single mom at 24 with 4 kids under 9! I must be mad! I've decided to move back home with my parents for some help with the kids.
Unfortunately no one is hiring teachers at the moment, so I've had to take a job as a hairdresser. It's not great, but it pays the bills.
Maddie has asked for a rabbit for her birthday, and after Ethan dying, and her having to move away from all her friends, I've relented.
We get a huge black french-lop rabbit named Thumper.

Round 7
It's four years later, and I've met a wonderful man named Evan Rhys Smith.
We met outside the school gates, and he has brown eyes, and grey hair.
He has two kids, a girl named Willow Olivia Smith
in Maddie's class, and a boy named Roan Marco Smith in Ben's class. They both have brown eyes and blonde hair.

Round 8
It's three years later and Evan proposed. We got married two months later.
I discover I'm pregnant again! I thought I was done after Ben, but obviously not.
We have a son with brown eyes and blonde hair. We name him Gregory Cole Smith-Carter.

#6 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

Boy: Josiah Brady-brown eyes, lt.brown hair

Posted Image

#7 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:43 PM

ME
Jade Margaret Campbell
Amber eyes and black hair
Majoring in music education. Hoping to teach music in a school.
Graduated, was working dream job as a music teacher.
Moved back with parents for help. No teaching jobs available.
Working as a cashier at the local market.
Married to Ryan

DH
Ryan Lane Miller
Brown eyes and blonde hair

THE CHILDREN
DS: Orion Cosmo Miller
Brown eyes and light brown hair

DS: Owen Jay Campbell
Amber eyes and light brown hair

DD: Ella Cassian Scott
Amber eyes and black hair
Alec's twin

DS: Alec Julian Scott
Grey eyes and black hair
Ella's twin

DD: Autumn Echo Miller
Brown eyes and blonde hair

DS: Jonas Caleb Scott
Grey eyes and brown hair

DD: Livia Paige Miller
Amber eyes and blonde hair
Larissa's twin

DD: Larissa Faith Miller
Brown eyes and black hair
Livia's twin

OTHERS
Cody Matthew Simmons
Green eyes and light brown hair
Owen's father
Decided when I was pregnant he wanted nothing to do with Owen

Brian Caleb Scott
Grey eyes and brown hair.
Majored in chemistry. Hoped to get a job as a chemist.
Graduated, worked as a journalist.
We were engaged.
Killed in an accident while covering a story about a big drug ring.
Never even knew I was pregnant with Jonas.
Father of Ella, Alec and Jonas

PET
Minnie - female hamster

Jade and Ryan Miller; Orion, Owen, Ella, Alec, Autumn, Jonas, Livia and Larissa with Minnie the hamster

#8 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:49 PM

Boston, Mass

Poppy Agnes Campbell Wilson (red hair and hazel eyes) waitress
Taylor Cameron Wilson (brown hair and hazel eyes)

Imogen Callie *Ginny* Campbell-Baker (blonde hair and hazel eyes)
Leo Antonio Wilson (blonde hair and blue eyes)
Lyle Adrian Campbell-Baker (light brown hair and green eyes) / Lucy Antonia Campbell-Baker (light brown hair and green eyes)
Dennis Everett Campbell-Baker (light brown hair and hazel eyes)
Skye Calypso Wilson (brown hair and blue eyes)
Tobias Aaron *Toby* Wilson (red hair and hazel eyes) / Xavier Carl Wilson (brown hair and hazel eyes)

dog (corgie) - Meeko

#9 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:20 PM

My name is Ash Iris Collins. I have hazel eyes and light brown hair. I have just started my junior year in highschool and I have a boyfriend called Cade Nathan Gonzeles. He has green eyes and light brown hair. Both of us live in Albany, New York.

Both of us were 17 when I found out I was pregnant. When I told Cade, he decided I didn't want anything to do with the baby, su I decided to keep it anyway, after my parents promised they would support me. I had a little boy who I named Henry Cade. I believe he looks exactly like his father, with green eyes and light brown hair.

Three years after having Henry, I finished my first year of college studying biology and I began seeing I new guy called Arsenio Jonah Green. He is a professional guitarist and is studying music. I was a bit worried when I introduced him to Henry, but it turns out he loves to spend time with both of us. Arsenio has blue eyes and white hair.

Two years later and I have finished college and am now working as a photographer. Just before Henry started school, Arsenio and I moved in together. He now has a job as a journalist. Henry had been going to school for less than a month when I found out I was expecting twins!! It came as a huge shock, but Arsenio was really supportive. We had two amazing little boys, naming them Jess Austin & Alec Elias. Both of the boys have blue eyes like their dad and light brown hair like me.

Twenty months (almost two years) after our twins were born, Arsenio is killed in a work accident. Two months after this, I discover I am pregnant. Truthfully, I do not think I am ready to have another child so soon after losing Arsenio, who was my fiance, but I did not want to lose the tie between him. I gave birth to a baby girl, who I named Nikola Arsenio, after her dad. She has bright blue eyes like Arsenio and brown hair like mine.

I an 24 years old now, raising four kids on my own who are aged 8, 3, 3 and 1. They can be quite difficult sometimes, so I moved back home with my parents, who promised to help raise my children. There were no jobs going in my chosen area of photography, but to pay the bills, I found a job as a hairdresser. It wasn't what I really wanted, but it was necessary. For his eight birthday, Henry asked for a pet rabbit. He has been rather upset after the passing of his step-father, so to cheer him up, I got him a rabbit. He named her Angelica.

Four years later and Nikola has just started school. While waiting for my children at the school gates, I start talking to one of the fathers called Carter Jaden Miller with Amber eyes and red hair. He tells me that he is divorced and as a 5 year old daughter named Fawn Calico and a 12 year old son named Winter Claudio. Little Fawn has Amber coloured eyes and brown hair, while Winter has green eyes and brown hair. He invites myself and my kids to Winter's 13th birthday party.

Three years after meeting Carter, we are engaged and we quickly get married. I didn't want to wait after what happened Arsenio. We enjoy a romantic wedding and honeymoon and after returning, I discover I am pregnant, which comes as a shock for both of us. We thought we had finished having kids. Nevertheless, I have a beautiful little boy, whom we name Gregory Cody. He has my light brown hair and Carter's amber eyes.

#10 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:21 AM

Round 1
Me:
Emerald Margaret Campbell but everyone calls me Emmie. I have brown eyes and blonde hair
Him:
Kristofer Jacob Hayes. Most people call him Kris, but I call him KJ. He has hazel eyes and brown hair.
We are 16 years old and live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Round 2
I found out I was pregnant, not that KJ wanted anything to do with our little boy, Nathaniel Jacob aka Nathan. Nathan has brown eyes and blonde hair.

Round 3
I’m in college and Nathan is now 3. I’ve met a wonderful guy named
Andrew Levi Nelson but everyone calls him Drew. He has green eyes and black hair. He is getting his law degree.
I’m getting my degree in Computing

Round 4
2 years later, Nathan is 5, I am a Accountant and Drew is a Police officer. About 9 months ago I found out I was pregnant with TWINS. We are having girl/girl twins. We have named them Ella Mabyn and Grace Natalia. But Nathan started calling them Ellie and Gracie and now so does everyone else. Ellie has green eyes and blonde hair and Gracie has green eyes and black hair.

Round 5
20 months after the twins were born I lost my dear Drew. Two months later I found out I was pregnant, I didn’t think I could handle another baby, but I couldn’t lose this tie to Drew. I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl, I named her Alexandria Drew, to go with our theme we gave her a nickname ending in -ie so we call her Lexie. She looks just like her daddy

Round 6
I am now 24 and have 4 kids, Nathan age 8, Gracie and Ellie age 3 and Lexie age 1. They’re a handful so I moved back in with my parents but no one is hiring in my chosen career so for now I’m working as a waitress. For Nathans birthday I bought him a boy rabbit named bugs bunny

Round 7
Fours years later, my baby Lexie is stating school. While waiting for them to come out I start chatting with a divorced dad who has 2 children, the oldest is the same age as Nathan and the youngest is in Lexies class.
Divorced dad: Brady Cameron Moore. He has green eyes and brown hair.
His children:
12 year old girl, Holly Olivia. She has Red hair and green eyes
5 year old girl, Hazel Olympia. She has Red hair and green eyes.

Round 8
After 3 years Brady proposed. We married 2 months later and right after we found out we were pregnant we had a baby girl. She is Lucinda Paige but everyone calls her Lucie. She has blonde hair and brown hair.

#11 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:00 AM

My name is Crimson Matilda Parker, I am a junior in high school and I live in Sacramento California. I have black hair and hazel eyes . My boyfriend is Camden Eli Griffin, he is also a junior, and he has light brown hair and amber eyes.

We just recently found out that we were expecting a baby, but Camden decided he didn't want to be a part of the baby's life, but my parents said that they would help support the baby, so I have decided to keep him. William Matthew Parker is his name:) Liam has hazel eyes like me, and light brown hair like Camden.

Three years after Liam was born I was in college and met Quinlan Jonah Baker, Quin has blonde hair and blue eyes, and a great personality, he enjoys spending time with Liam and myself. Quin is persuing a degree in Law.

It has been 2 years and i am now living with Quin and Teaching at the local school where Liam has just started kindergarten, Quin is enjoying his job as a firefighter, and we are having twins!! Max Austin and Sam Elias arrived with blue eyes like daddy, and black hair like mommy!

When the twins were almost 2 Quin got killed in a fire call, 2 months after, I found out that i was expecting again, I was really in shockbut I loved the idea of having another little piece of Quin here with us, so Alexandra Quinn Baker was born with blonde hair and blue eyes just like her daddy!

Well I had to move back in with my parents, because I could not make it as a 24 yr old single mother of 4, but now that I am back, there are no jobs available for hairdressers, so I am working part time in my dad's buisness as a secretary, to make ends meet, oh and we just got a new addition to the family, Liam got a new puppy named Snoopy!

Its been 4 years and I can't believe my baby Ally is starting school! I actually met a divorced dad of 2, Brady Evan Miller, while waiting at Ally's school, his oldest child is in the same class as Liam, and his youngest is in Ally's class. He owns the local waterpark where the kids go all the time. Brady has blonde hair and green eyes, his 12 yr old son Ridge Enzo Miller has blonde hair and blue eyes, and 5 yr old Ivy Cayo Miller has Red hair and green eyes.

Brady and I were together for 2 years when he proposed, we had a short engagment, and soon after we were married, we were shocked to find out that we were going to add another little bundle to our big brood!! Gabriel Cole Miller!!! Cole has blonde hair like his daddy, and hazel eyes like me.

#12 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:20 PM

Hi, my name is Russet Eleonora Stewart, but my friends call me Ellie. I have light brown hair and grey eyes, and live in Hartford in Connecticut, where I am in my junior year in high school. My boyfriend is also in his junior year at high school. He is called Kaelan Eli Hayes (but everyone calls him Eli), and he has black hair and brown eyes.

When I was 17 I fell pregnant. Eli didn't want anything to do with the baby, and we broke up. After a lot of deliberation and research I decided to keep the baby, and my parents totally supported my decision. Mum even said she'd look after it when I was at school. I knew I owed my parents a lot after that, and decided to honour my parents by naming the baby in their honour. I had a baby girl, who I called Evianna Nora. My father's name is Evan, and my mother is Nora. My middle name honoured my mothers, and Evie's sort of honours mine. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful little girl. She has my light brown hair and grey eyes, and in a way I am glad that she doesn't look much like Eli. My parents love her to bits, and Evie goes crazy over her Mum-Mum and Dad-Dad. Life couldn't get any better.

Evie is 3 and I have just finished my first year at college. I have started dating a guy at my college called Griffith Saul Adams. Griff has black hair and grey eyes, and loves spending time with me and Evie. Evie loves him too, though she can't say Griff yet, and wanders round calling him Jiff. Griff is majoring in Chemistry, while I am majoring in English Language. He wants to be a high school teacher and teach Chemistry, and I think he'd be good at it. He's great with kids, especially Evie, and he just loves teaching. I am looking to be an authoress, so I am majoring in English lanuage. I think Griff thinks I am mad, but if that doesn't work out then I'd love to teach kindergarten, I think I'd be good at that.

Evie is now five, and I have finished college. Griff and I moved in together, and are doing great. Evie calls him daddy now, and I don't want to stop her, it's quite cute really. Evie is starting school in a few months time, and I am returning to my job as an accountant. Even though I didn't major in math, I still enjoy my job, and I'm good at it. Griff is a Police Officer. After getting his major in Chemistry Griff decided he' much rather work for the police force, and he loves it. I can't say I hate it, because it's great knowing that I live with a hero (well, sort of), and Evie loves her 'daddy' helping out in the community.

Evie started school last year, and she is loving it. She's a real quick learner, does really well in everything. Just after she started I began feeling ill, and went to the doctors. Surprise surprise I was pregnant. Griff was so excited, and we elected not to find out the genders. It was a big shock at the next scan that we were having twins, and Evie was very happy to become a big sister. A month before school finished I gave birth to twin boys George Breccan and James Finnian. They are identical and both have Griff's black hair and grey eyes. Evie loves the boys to bits, and so do Griff and I.

When George and James were nearly two Griff was killed in an accident at work. A crazy drug addict shot him, and he died instantly. The kids were overwhelmed with grief, especially Evie, and I took at least a month off of work. 2 months after Griff's death I discovered I was pregnant again, and I was blown away. Although thinking I couldn't handle another child while still grieving for Griff I couldn't bear to lose this little part of him. I gave birth to Henry Griffith on the 8th of August. He has my light brown hair and his daddy's grey eyes. I love him to bits.

I am now 24, Evie is 8, the twins are 3, and Henry just turned 1. I decided to move home because my parents offered to help look after the kids. Unfortunately no one is hiring accountants at the moment, but I managed to get a job as a cashier, it doesn't pay well, but at least I've got money coming in. Evie wanted a pet for her birthday, and at first I wasn't keen, but mum managed to get me to see how it could help her. She has been so upset since Griff passed away, so I caved, and bought her a Rabbit. She loved her! She called her Minnie, because her favourite show at the moment is Mickey Mouse.

It's been four years and Henry is just starting school. When I dropped him off on his first day I got chatting to another parent, Dylan Kennedy Miller. He has a son, Orion Aldo, in Henry's class, and another son, Forrest Elmo, in Evie's class. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes, and both of the boys look like him. While we were talking I found out that he is divorced, and he also invited me and the kids to Forrest's birthday party next week. It is being held at the local waterpark, which Dylan owns!

Two years after dating Dylan he proposed, and got married almost straight away. Not long afterwards I discovered I was pregnant, and we were both a bit shocked, as we weren't planning on having any more kids. We were even more surprised to be expecting twins, and didn't find out the genders. A year after our marriage we welcomed twin boys Barnaby Chase and Gregory Chance. Barney has blonde hair and hazel eyes, and Greg has light brown hair and hazel eyes. The children are so excited to be big brothers and sisters.

#13 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:18 PM

Round 1

Hello, I'm Sienna Iris Campbell. I'm currently in junior year, my boyfriend is Cameron Matthew Russel, whose in my year. We live in, Albany, New York. I have Brown eyes, and light brown hair, and he has blue eyes and blonde hair.

------

Round 2

Not long after I found out I'm pregnant, I'm shocked and overwhelmed. Unfortunately Cameron doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby. It's a girl and I name her Ava Charlotte. She has the most beautiful brown eyes, and blonde hair.

------

Round 3

Three years have past, and Ava is a happy and healthy three year old. I've finished my first year of college and I've decided to get a master in drama, so I'll teach drama to high school kids. I've met a great new guy, and we spend all our time together. He's called Andrew Levi, he's a real lovable and sociable geek whose getting his masters in computer programing. He has grey eyes and light brown hair.

------

Round 4

Two years later I've graduated college and live with Andrew, who is now a journalist. I'm now a social worker, and life was good. Ava was now in school, and guess what. I found out i was pregnant again, it was happy surprise. To my shock, it was twins. We named them Heidi Seraphina and James Cassian. Heidi looks a lot like me, with her brown eyes and light brown hair, where's James has his daddy's eyes, and brown hair like both of us.

------

Round 5

Tragedy strikes me, when Andrew is killed in a car crash. I'm devastated, and so is Ava who treated Andrew like a dad. The twins, who are only twenty months sense something is wrong, but don't quite understand everything. Two months later, I found out I'm pregnant again. It is a big shock, and I wonder how I'll manage as a single mom of four. Of course I can't even think about not keeping him or her, it's the only thing left of Andrew. It's another girl, I name her Grace Andrea in honor of her amazing father. She has beautiful eyes like her daddy and brown hair just like his.

-----

Round 6

I'm now 24 years, it's been incredibly hard but my kids have kept me sane and there are some lovely memories. Ava is now 8, and so clever, the twins Heidi and James are 3 now and quite a handful, they're very curious and loud. Little Grace just turned one, and she's so cute and funny and definitely has her dad's sense of humour. After a hard decision, I decide to move back home to be near my parents. Sadly there's no social work available so I end up becoming an Usher to pay the bills. Soon after I finally crave into my childrens longing for a pet and I get them a dog called Snoopy.

-----

Round 7

Four years have passed, Ava is now twelve, Heidi and James 7 and Grace is now five. I started chatting to another parent whilst waiting for the bell to ring at the school gates, it turned out he was divorced and had two children, one in Ava's year and one in Grace's year. He invited me and the kids to his eldest's birthday party next week at the local waterpark, which he owns. His name is Jackson Riley Davis, and he has green eyes and blonde hair. His eldest daughter is called Ivy Odette, and the youngest named Orion Emilio. Ivy has blue eyes, and blonde hair and Orion has green eyes and blonde hair.

------

Round 8

Three years later,

It's been three years since we met.We had been dating for two years, when Jack proposed.We get married two months later, pretty soon after we discovered I was pregnant. It was bit shock, with six kids, we decided to have no more kids, but still we're thrilled, especially as Grace and Orion were now 8 and it had been a long time since they had babies in the house. It's another girl, and they name her Lilian Paige.

#14 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

Hello! My name is Emerald Margaret Collins. I have hazel eyes and brown hair. But everyone calls me Emmy. My highschool boyfriends name is Caden Samuel Foster. He has brown eyes and black hair. We live in Boston, Massachusettes.

---

I found out that im pregnant and having a boy. His name is Nathaniel Caden Foster. He goes by Nate or Nathan though. Too bad Caden doesn't want anything to do with him): He looks just like me:D

---

I met this wonderful guy named Ethan Caleb Wright at college! I am majoring in acting and hope someday to become an actress. Ethan is majoring in teaching jounior high. He loves kids! He has grey eyes and blonde hair.

---

It's been 2 years and I moved in with Ethan. Nate is starting school and Ethan and I are settling down into careers. He is a firefighter and I am a social worker. I started feeling sick and went to the doctor to find out I am pregnant with twins! Oh my. 8 months later I had a set of girl twins. Charlotte Gemma and Skye Natalia Wright. Charlotte is called Charley though. Charley has gray eyes and brown hair. Skye has gray hair and brown hair. They are identical!

---

2 months ago Ethan was killed in a fire while on duty. A week and a half ago, I found out I was pregnant with another child. I decided to keep it. Her name is Sidney Ethan Wright. She has hazel eyes and brown hair. She looks just like me.

---

It's been four years since Sidney was born! She is so big! Sidney is a five year old starting kindergarten! I met one of her friends dad who is divorced. His name is Carson Evan Smith. He has blue eyes and black hair. He has a 12 year old boy named Ridge Danilo Smith and a five year old girl named Autumn Emilio Smith. Ridge has green eyes and black hair. Autumn has blue eyes and really blonde like white hair.

---

It's been three years and Sid is eight! Charley and Skye are 9! and Nate is 13! Carson proposed to me! We got married as soon as we could! So now I have two step-children! Ridge and Autumn! I soon discovered that I was pregnant. 9 months later we welcomed Lillian Drew Smith. She goes by Lily though. She has blue eyes and brown hair.

#15 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:49 PM

Three years later, Hazel and Ryan marry. Soon, Hazel finds out she is pregnant! It's a complete surprise and a bit of a shock, but all the family is excited! They welcome another boy into the big family. .

DW: Hazel Frances Campbell (31)
Brown hair and green eyes
Teaching Degree

DH: Divorced Dad: Ryan Toby Jones (31)
Red hair and green eyes

(ex: Caleb Aaron Hayes - Blonde hair and blue eyes)

Dfiance: Andrew Levi Carter (deceased at 25)
Light brown hair and amber eyes

DS: Ethan Kaleb Campbell (15)
Blonde hair and blue eyes

DS: Leo Oliver Jones (15)
Red hair and blue eyes

DS/DS: James Finnian Carter / Milo Conan Carter (10)

DS: Benjamin Levi Carter (8)

DS: Orion Laszlo Jones (8)
Red hair and green eyes

DS: Gideon Cole Jones (nb)

Gideon:
Posted Image

#16 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:45 PM

Hi, I'm Ruby Imogen Turner. I have black hair and green eyes. My boyfriend's name is Casey Benjamin Butler, he has brown hair and blue eyes. We both just started our junior year of high school in Hartford, Connectict.

1 year later: About 10 months ago I found out I was pregnant. Casey didn't want anything to do with the baby. After many long talks with my parents I decided to keep the baby. They promised to help me while I was still in school. Two months ago I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. I named her Ava Ruby. She has black hair and blue eyes. She is beautiful.

3 years later: Ava is 3 and I just finished my first year in college. I'm majoring in music and hope to be a music teacher one day. I met an incredible guy, his name is Andrew Levi Nelson. He has brown hair and green eyes. He is getting his teaching degree, he wants to be a history teacher. Drew is so great with Ava, he loves spending time with both of us.

2 years later: Drew and I have both finished college and moved in together. We both changed our minds about our majors over the last couple years. Drew is now a FireFighter and I am a Social Worker. Ava started school this year, I can't believe how fast she is growing up. The big news though is that we found out we were pregnant with twin girls. Celeste Natalia & Charlotte Felicity were born two weeks ago. They both have their daddy's brown hair and green eyes.

2 1/2 years later: Drew was killed in a fire 10 months ago, one week after we got engaged. Ava was 7 and the Celeste and Charlotte were 20 months. Two months later I discovered I was pregnant. I wasn't sure that I could handle another child but I didn't want to pass up my last tie to Drew. Six weeks ago I gave birth to John Andrew. He has his father's brown hair & green eyes.

1 year later: I'm 24 years old and have 4 kids. Ava is 8, Celeste & Charlotte are 3, and John is 1. I decided to move back home, my parents are going to help with the kids. They are such a handful. No one seems to be hiring a social worker so I found a job as a cashier for the time being to pay the bills. Ava's birthday was last week. All she wanted was a pet. She has been so down since Drew passed away that I just couldn't say no to her. So I got her a fish and she named him Daffy.

4 years later: I met a man named Landon Kyle Williams while I was waiting to get John from his first day of school. It turns out he is divorced and has 2 kids. His youngest Brooke Olivia is in John's class. His oldest Reed Owen is in Ava's class. He invited me and the kids to Reed's birthday party next week. Its at the local water park, he owns it.

3 years later: After 2 years of dating Landon proposed. Two months later we were married. A few months later we were surprised to find out I was pregnant. With 6 kids between us neither of us we thinking about having another. We were thrilled though. Three weeks ago Reed, Ava, Celeste, Charlotte, Brooke, and John's little sister was born. Juliet Maeve looks just like me with her black hair and green eyes.

#17 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:16 PM

I am Emerald Ida Collins. I live in Trenton, New Jersey and I am a Junior in Highschool. My boyfriend is Klayton Eli Diaz. I have green eyes and blonde hair and he has brown eyes and blonde hair.

About one year later, I found out I was pregnant. I knew right away I wanted to keep him or her, but Klayton didn't want anything to do with it. My parents promised to help while I was in school. 9 months later, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. He has my green eyes and Klayton's blonde hair his name is Henry Isaac Collins-Diaz.

3 years later, I met a great guy at school named Everrett Gideon Baker. He loves Henry and plays with him nicly! He majors in Law, he wants to be a lawyer and he has the most loving brown eyes and hair to match. I have dicided to major in Engeneering.

2 years later, I became a Social Worker, and Everrett became a FireFighter! I moved in with him, and now I'm pregnant with twins! I gave birth to two beautiful baby boys! Matthias Blane and Timothy Elias! Matthias has my eyes and hair and Timothy has my eyes and Ever's hair!

2 1/2 years later, Ever is killed in a fire. Then, I found out I was again pregnant. I gave birth to another, little baby boy! Benjamin Gideon has My eyes and hair.

1 year later, the kids are 8, 3, 3, and 1. My parent offered to help with raising my boys. I get a new job as a Cashier. Last week was Henry's birthday, he really wanted a bet, so I got him a parekeet named Felix.

4 years later, I met a guy named Brady Kyle Davis while picking up Ben from school. He invited me and the boys to his eldest son's birthday. He has brownish eyes and light brown hair
His two kids:
River Alejandro - Dad's Eyes, mom's black hair
Reed Apollo - Mom's blue eyes and dads hair

3 years later, after dating for two years, Brady proposed. Of course I said yes and we got married 2 months later. I found out I was pregnant. nine months later, I gave birth to another baby boy! Josiah Morgan. He has Brady's eyes and hair!

#18 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:51 PM

ME: Scarlett Matilda Carter (Hazel Eyes, Light Brown Hair) Hairdresser
BF: Andrew Levi Carter (Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair) *Deceased*
Live in: Trenton, New Jersey
DD: Olivia Scarlett Carter (Hazel Eyes, Light Brown Hair) (15)
DS/DD: Lyle Austin and Lucy Matilda Carter (Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair) (Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair) (10)
DS: Oliver Levi Carter (Hazel Eyes, Light Brown Hair) (8)
Dog Female: Amber after Ernie from sesame street (ER in Amber)
Marry: Logan Kyle Jones (Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair)
his kids
DS: Blaze Owen (Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair) (15)
DD: Brooke Olive (Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair) (8)

DS: Nicholas Cody Jones "Nico" (Hazel Eyes, Light Brown Hair)

#19 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

{35} Poppy Eleanora Moore

blue eyes, blonde hair

{41} Grayson Kyle Moore

brown hair, grey hair

August 17, 2012

Eight months ago I found out I was pregnant with Cam's baby. When I told him, he said he couldn't handle a baby on top of school and football.

Now I am the proud young mother of a beautiful baby boy.

July 9, 2015

It has been a little more than a month since I finished my first year of college. I am pursuing a degree in Music and History. Six months ago I met a wonderful man named Ethan Hill who is studying to be an engineer. He and I have been dating for five months and Ethan gets along great with Nate.

June 23, 2017

It was the beginning of my third year and Ethan's fourth that we got the biggest news of our lives. We had just moved into a house together, along with Nate, when I found out I was pregnant...with twins!

While I continued to go to school, Ethan began working as a manager at a construction site. A month before the twins were born, I secured a job starting in March of next year as a Teacher.

But as of now, its all about Charlie and Eloise, our babies.

March 27, 2020

20 months after Charlie and Ellie were born, the worst day of my life happened. Ethan was killed in a construction accident and I was left alone to raise three children with one on the way. I thought I wouldn't make it, but my unborn baby kept me strong enough to make it through.

Benjamin Ethan Hill is a month old now and he is the spitting image of his father.

April 13, 2021

Shortly after giving birth to Ben I decided to move back in with my parents because I was having a hard time working and taking care of the kids. My parents also advised me to find a more relaxed job while I was recovering. I got a job as a waitress at a local cafe run by my mom's best friend. As well, my parents and I bought Nate a fish named Nemo.

September 10, 2026

On the first day of Ben's first day of preschool I met another dad who had a daughter in Ben's class and a son in Nate's class: Ivy and Leo. Today I am taking the kids to Leo's birthday party at the local waterpark, which Grayson owns.

May 28, 2030

Grayson and I had been dating for two years when he proposed to me on the 3rd anniversary of the first time we met. Two months later we had a very small and intimate wedding, with the biggest gift of all being that I was three months pregnant with a baby boy. Adrian Gray was born less than a week ago into a very welcoming family.

{17} Nathaniel Josh

blue eyes, light brown hair

{16} Leo Oliver

brown hair, black hair

{12} Charlie Blane // Eloise Matilda

amber eyes, blonde hair // blue eyes, blonde hair

{9} Benjamin Ethan

amber eyes, blonde hair

{9} Ivy Oriana

brown eyes, brown hair

{0} Adrian Gray

brown eyes, blonde hair