• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:29 AM

I have been working on this story for quite a while now and have still not found any names for my main characters. I usually don't name my characters until the story has been written but with this story, I feel like I need to have names for the characters so that I can get more into how they act and respond to situations. So I have the descriptions of the two main girls and the position of the rest of the characters.

Main Character: 16, golden hair, blue eyes. She is very stubborn. She is afraid of commitment and getting hurt. She has only seen broken relationships in her life and doesn’t want her relationships to turn out like them. She is very into skiing but has no idea how to do it herself. She is mildly protective of herself, not letting herself do things because she doesn’t want to get hurt (whether it’s emotionally or physically). She is very good at writing and she uses a very big vocabulary.
-I would like a name for her that is very unique but not so unique that nobody could pronounce. But since I want a unique first name, the last name I would like to be a common name such as Stewart or Andrews.

Second Main Character: 16, brown hair, grey eyes. She is very wild. She wants to live life to the fullest and to her that means doing everything she can to go against her parents. She goes from one boy to the next, trying to make her parents freak out, succeeding every time she brings home a new guy on a whole new level of strange. She is in love with singing and has a magical voice that can soothe the souls of many.
-I don't mind what kind of name she has just as long as it isn't too close to the main character's name.

Waitress: They end up meeting a waitress that helps them along the journey. She is in her late 40s/early 50s and is a very sweet grandmotherly type.
-Her name I would like to be sort of antique but not ancient.

Friend: The main character meets a guy who she really can confide in and relate too. She becomes great friends with him.
-I DO NOT want a super "jock" like name like Nolan or Chase for him. I want him to have a pretty common name but not one you hear around every corner.

I have pictures for the two main characters if you would like to see them. Here are the links:
Main Character
Second Main Character(Age her backwards a few years though so she looks more like a teenager)

So, if you could help me with any of these character names, that would be amazing!! Thanks so much for reading!

#2 ILoveMyIPod

ILoveMyIPod

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:26 AM

First Main chara:Shanaya Davina Andrews

Second Main chara:Ivy Juliette Evans

Third chara:Eva Grace

Guy:Ethan Anthony

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:37 PM

Main Character
First Names: Dracy, Trenna, Harley (Harlie?), Demi, Sela, Drea, Anise, Monet, Hollyn, Blynthia, Capricia, Vida, Dominique, Pace
Surnames: Anderson, Philips, Evans, Taylor, Monroe, Robinson, Miller, Edwards, Johnson, Gilmore, Walker

2nd Main Character
First Names: Audrey, Stella, Sienna, Rachel, Autumn, Payton, Brooke, Brynn, Veronica, Valerie, Annie, Kennedy, Stacey, Courtney

Waitress
Kimberly, Patricia, Cynthia, Sandra, Tammy, Pamela, Laura, Brenda, Sharon, Denise, Wanda, Martha

Friend
Caleb, Jared, Trevor, Paul, Dustin, Derek, Scott, Garrett, Peter, Seth, Adrian, Tanner, Chad, Alec, Gavin

Good lucK!

#4 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:04 PM

Thanks so much! These are my favorites so far:

MC- Dracy, Sela, Anise, Hollyn and Blynthia
Surnames- Philips, Edwards and Gilmore

MC2- Ivy, Autumn and Payton

Waitress- Cynthia, Wanda and Tammy

Friend- Caleb and Scott

That is what I have narrowed it down to so far. Thanks again for all the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users