#1 Tora

Tora

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

Hi everybody!

I just got an idea for a new story today and I've pretty well fleshed out my main characters but I can't figure out a name for the younger brother of my MC.
The basic gist of the story is that when their parents go missing, 3 siblings go out looking for them while searching more into what their parents did, investigate and destroy supernatural beings that cause harm to humans.

So the family is basically,
DF: Mackenzie J Walton nn. Mac
DM: Sue Ellen Walton

DS: Jason R Walton (22)
DD: Kate E Walton (20)
DS: ????? (18)

The youngest son is very much the baby of the family. He is a senior in high school and has always been sheltered from pretty much everything by either his brother and sister or his parents. He knows the least about his parents work and has had the least amount of training out of the three of them but he has a natural talent for it, quickly picking up whatever Kate and Jason try to help him with. He is very intelligent much like his brother and sister but his specialty is more with mechanical things. He is definitely a kinetic learner, he has to be either shown or given hands on examples to learn something new. In many ways he is a mixture of Kate and Jason, he has more of Kate's punch first ask questions later type attitude by he also likes to know exactly what he's getting into like Jason. He is the one to notice that his parents are gone much longer than they said that they would be and convince his older siblings that something is wrong and that he needs their help.

Posted Image

I'm sorry if that's really choppy, I just copy and pasted out of my notes.

I'm open to any suggestions about his name but just know that none of the kids have actual middle names they only have a middle initial like their father.

Thanks in advance!
Tora

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Danny
Evan
Ryan
Reid
Todd/Thad
Theodore/Teddy
Joey
Nick

#3 Tora

Tora

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

Thanks for the suggestions! I really like Reid but I don't know if it's exactly right. I think that he definitely needs a short, strong name to go with Jason and Kate's names.

#4 MommaMeg

MommaMeg

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:I love....Reading, Napping in a Hammock, Playing with Nora, making Wyatt laugh, Walking my dogs, Singing, Watching Movies, Running, Wearing Sunglasses, Walking barefoot on soft grass, making my husband laugh, remembering good things that have happened in my life, writing short stories, thinking up baby names...

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:04 AM

What about Jack, Felix, or Stephen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users