Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:53 PM

Part 1 ~ Part 2

Story CAF 3/?

It has been two years since you and [love interest] married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and [love interest] will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like [love interest] had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on [Roll]. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, [Roll], it is gorgeous and another reason you and [love interest] love it because [name for qualities you would like in a dream home of your own]. It is a little our of your price range, but you and [love interest] decide that it is a worthy investment. [Love interest] and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and [love interest] are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and [love interest] have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on [Dog or Cat], but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a [Roll] and [love interest] would like [Roll]. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your puppies are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - [Roll]. You decide to name them in a matching theme - [Roll]. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or codling [insert pet names]. 

It's a good thing that you both got [pets names] because they've been great experience! So much so that you and [love interest] decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to [try for a baby/search for a surrogate(sperm donor)/search for an adoption agency]. It takes six months, but you [fall pregnant/your surrogate falls pregnant/you're matched with a baby] and you and [love interest] could not be more thrilled! As the [pregnancy/adoption process] progresses you and [love interest] find out that you're expecting a baby [Roll]. After you and [love interest] spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning - [roll].

The time finally arrives and your baby is [born/you go to pick him/her up]. (Tell us what happened, how it went, make it interesting!]

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and [love interest] are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything and have [roll] hair or [roll] eyes. You and [love interest] have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby [roll] first name. You and [love interest] had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - [love interest] wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. (What is your baby's full name?) and as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and [love interest] are absolutely in love with your little one.

Please list your family - furry members included!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Town:

1. Manhasset

2. The Hamptons

3. Roslyn

4. Old Westbury

5. Brookville

5. Syosset

Home:

1. House #1

2. House #2

3. House #3

4. House #4

5. House #5

6. House #6

Your Pet Breed:

1. Siberian Husky or Siamese Cat

2. Labrador Retriever or Russian Blue

3. Golden Retriever or Scottish Fold

4. Standard Poodle or Himalayan Cat

5. Bernese Mountain Dog or Birman Cat

6. Border Collie or Maine Coon

LI's Pet Breed:

1. German Shepherd or Siberian Cat

2. Samoyed or Munchkin Cat

3. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel or Turkish Angora

4. Shih Tzu or Sphynx Cat

5. Australian Shepherd or Cornish Rex

6. Dachshund or Japanese Bobtail

Pet Gender:

1, 3 & 5: Girls

2, 4 & 6: Boys

Pet Names:

1. List #1

2. List #2

3. List #3

4. List #4

5. List #5

6. List #6

Baby Information:

(If you're pregnant/love interest is pregnant tell us how the pregnancy goes, does it impair your/LI's work? Is it rough or smooth? Do you experience any strange/interesting cravings? Tell us!

If you choose a surrogate or sperm donor, please tell us how you picked who would be the biological parent, tell us about why you picked your surrogate/donor. Is is a relative of non-biological parent? Do they look like non-biological parent? Looks? Education? Abilities? Why?

If you picked adoption your adoption will be from the location that you honeymooned, tell us why you and [love interest] picked that location.)

Baby Gender:

1, 3 & 5: Girl

2, 4 & 6: Boy

Nursery:

1. Nursery #1

2. Boy Nursery #2 or Girl Nursery #2

3. Nursery #3

4. Boy Nursery #4 or Girl Nursery #4

5. Boy Nursery #5 or Girl Nursery #5

6. Nursery #6

Baby First Name:

(If you are in a heterosexual relationship/one partner gave up their last name when they married than the baby's first name was named for said partners maiden/former last name. If not, pick from this list. List)

#2 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:03 AM

It has been two years since you and Harry married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Harry will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Harry had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Old Westbury. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, A 5-Bed house with a lovely big garden, it is gorgeous and another reason you and Harry love it because it's in a lovely neighborhood and close to good schools. It is a little our of your price range, but you and Harry decide that it is a worthy investment. Harry and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Harry are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Harry have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on adog, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a Bernese Mountain Dog and Harry would like German Shepherd. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your puppies are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - boys!. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or coddling Rigby and Brady.

It's a good thing that you both got Rigby and Brady because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Harry decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to search for a surrogate. It takes six months, but when you express your lack of options to your sister Eleanor, she offers to be a donor and surrogate for you so that the baby is related to you both and you and Harry could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Harry find out that you're expecting a baby Boy! After you and Harry spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born. Since Eleanor already has two children, labour was fast and you and Harry only just made it to the delivery room before he was born!

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Harry are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world - not that you're biased or anything and have black hair and green eyes. You and Harry have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby the first name Jackson. You and Harry had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Harry wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. We finally fully name him Jackson William Sirio Weiger and as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Harry are absolutely in love with your little one.

Dexter 'Dex' Quince Weiger [28]
Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes

Henry 'Harry' Jasper Weiger [31]
Black Hair and Green Eyes

Jackson 'Jack' William Sirio Weiger [0]
Black Hair and Green Eyes

Rigby the Bernese Mountain Dog [2]
Black, Rust and White Hair and Brown Eyes

Brady the German Shepherd [2]
Pure White Hair and Brown Eyes

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:07 AM

It's been two years since Chris and I got married and went on our extravagant honeymoon together.  We've been living in Chris's apartment in the city, but we've recently considered moving to Long Island so that we can start a family together.  Chris grew up in the city and disliked it; we want our children to have their own bedrooms and a backyard to play in.  

After touring different houses in different cities on the island, we settle on a house in Manhasset.  Once we've moved in, we decided to adopt a pet. Chris wants a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and I want a Siberian Husky, so we agree to adopt both!  Within a few months, we are the owners of two male puppies, whom we name Mars and Mercury.

Chris and I feel settled in with our new house, our commutes, and our new dogs, so we decide to start trying to conceive.  After six months, I find out I'm pregnant!  We are both elated and find out that we're having a baby girl!  My pregnancy goes smoothly, and I'm able to work for a few months before going on maternity leave.  Chris and I decide to decorate the nursery in green and blue.  Buying onesies and toys for the baby keeps me occupied during the long nine months I'm pregnant!

The time finally comes, and I give birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl whom Chris and I name Paige.  Choosing a middle name was much harder, however, since Chris wanted her middle name to be after a famous writer, and I wanted her middle name to be after a famous chef.  We compromised and gave her two middle names - Austen, after Jane Austen, and Ray, after Rachael Ray.

Lila Rosemary Cross Golightly {27}

Christopher Cane Golightly {29}

Paige Austen Ray Golightly {0}

Mars & Mercury

Mars

8efdaccfffba62a73b2075a61bb70a1b.jpg

Mercury

8cdc7449b148f4f86aa07d1a3626ba2c.jpg

Paige

il_340x270.452344812_8gmu.jpg

#4 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:44 PM

It has been two years since you and Sutton married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Sutton will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Sutton had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Roslyn. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, (house 3), it is gorgeous and another reason you and Sutton love it because its huge yard, lovely foyer and big patio in the back. It is a little our of your price range, but you and Sutton decide that it is a worthy investment. Sutton and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Sutton are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Sutton have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on a cat, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a Birman Cat and Sutton would like Himalayan Cat. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your kittens are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - boys. You decide to name them in a matching theme - Jewel names. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or codling Bijou and Topaz.

It's a good thing that you both got Bijou and Topaz because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Sutton decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but you fall pregnant and you and Sutton could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Sutton find out that you're expecting a baby girl. After you and Sutton spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning - girl nursery #4.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Sutton are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. You and Sutton have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby Taylor as a first name. You and Sutton had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Sutton wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. You name her Taylor Charlotte Julia Fontes (after Charlotte Bronte and Julia Child) and as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Sutton are absolutely in love with your little one.

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:29 PM

My name is Violet Clementine Benedetti, I have Dyed Purple Hair (Originally Brunette) and Brown Eyes and I'm Twenty-Three Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Momofuko. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Blonde Hair and intriguing Purple Eyes (Naturally Blue)  and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs me of just how terrible he thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that he takes back his comment and who does he think he is to insult me in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that he is Hudson Orion Westfall. I'm stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that he tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Hudson only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Hudson  and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as he despises anise. I also find out that Hudson is one of the city's hottest bachelors, they're Twenty-Five Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - Clementine, Passion Fruit and Saffron.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Hudson's apartment.

I knock on his door until he answers and make my demand - that he try my new desserts before they send in their review of Momofuku. At first Hudson is reluctant, but he notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch him devour my desserts in silence before Hudson suddenly asks me to leave. I ask him what he thought, but he refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Hudson goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Hudson!

I pick up and he does something I never expected him to do... He asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

I have been seeing Hudson for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Hudson showed up to Momofuko to pick me up from work and he even brought me Italian Bicotti. From there he took me out to do a very upscale date; A Private Pastry Lesson with Johnny Iuzzini! We had a fantastic time.

Hudson and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both come from small families, but we want to have large families ourselves despite working demanding jobs, Hudson has a love for any and all things travel based and if he could he would drop everything - except me of course - to go and travel the world for a whole year and we also both adore dogs! After our date Hudson and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Hudson's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Hudson and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Hudson. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Hudson my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Hudson as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, Hudson wakes me up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to him the night we first met - Blackberry, Passion Fruit and Foie Gras. The breakfast is a passion fruit crepe filled with succulent chunks of seared foie gras, ricotta cheese and topped with a tangy blackberry jam and syrup. I nosh down on it in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is that it is not until I got a for a sip of the mimosa that I notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Pearl Engagement Ring. I say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Hudson. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Hudson and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute Hudson proposed, a beautiful Bohemian Wedding Dress. Hudson wanted a Varying Purples & White color theme and we  wanted Daffodils for the flower arrangements! Hudson picked out the most handsome suit/tux - Purple Tuxedo. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful in Lavender Dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in Grey and Orange Suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small Affair on The Beach. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Purple Rose Cake.

Finally the day came and Hudson and I were married! My head chef - David Chang -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Blackberry, Passion Fruit and Foie Gras. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and Hudson's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Hudson and I left on our honeymoon to Denmark.  We spent two weeks having a blast doing - We visit a cherry winery, go to Hamlet's Castle, find the little mermaid and even eat at the number one restaurant in the world- Noma!

It has been two years since Hudson and I married and went off on our extravagant honeymoon together. We have been living together in his apartment ever since our return back into the city, but recently the two of us  have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that we could start a family there. We  know this means both Hudson and I will need to commute to work from now on, but both of us want our future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Hudson had and did not enjoy.

Hudson and I visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Brookvile. We both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, A Six-Bedroom Home with lots of space in the front and backyard, it is gorgeous and another reason Hudson and I love it is because it has a very large kitchen equipped with all the fancy gadgets I could dream of, a big pool with a water slide and a huge already set up and life filled herb and produce garden, not to mention some apple trees. It is a little out of our price range, but Hudson and I decide that it is a worthy investment. Hudson and I made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month Hudson and I are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that we have a home of our own and not an apartment, both Hudson and I have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! We both settle on a Dog, but there is one problem. We cannot agree on a breed! I would like a Standard Poodle and Hudson would like a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We both try and make a choice, convince Hudson while he tries to convince me that our pick is better. Finally, we both come to a unanimous agreement - we'll get both!

It takes us another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning we can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and our puppies are born only three days apart and we end up with little ones of the same gender - Girls. Hudson and I decide to name them in a matching theme - Nature Themes. We are so excited and spend most of our time when we're not at work playing or codling Briar and Aspen.

It's a good thing that we got Briar and Aspen because they've been great experience! So much so that Hudson and I decide maybe its time to have our first baby. We begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but I fall pregnant and Hudson and I could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses Hudson and I find out that we're expecting a Baby Boy. After Hudson and I spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for our little one and it looks absolutely stunning - It's an interesting number with fun and funky colors.

The time finally arrives and our baby is born! The labor is fast and I actually deliver our little man only six hours after going into labor, thankfully Hudson had decided to work from home that day so he was able to be with me through the labor and delivery. If he had been at work when my water had broken - three in the afternoon - he probably would not have made it back in time to be there for our son's birth.

Our baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. I cannot believe that Hudson and I are going to have such an amazing little person in our life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that we're biased or anything and it's nice that he's a mix of us both with Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. Hudson and I have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby a first name after my maiden name - Benry. The problem is that Hudson and I had a much harder time picking a middle name for Benry - Hudson wanted to name them after a famous writer, but I wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, we decided to give Benry two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. We picked Vladimir after Vladimir Nabokov - Hudson's favorite author and Julian for Julia Child - my biggest culinary inspiration. Our little man is Benry Vladimir Julian Westfall and as soon as we look at our baby, we know that this is the name for him. Hudson and I are absolutely in love with Benry.

The Westfall Family

DW: Violet Clementine Westfall (nee Benedetti) [28] [Purple {Brown} Hair & Brown Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DH: Hudson Orion Westfall [30] [Blonde Hair & Purple {Blue} Eyes] [Food Critic]

DS1: Benry Vladimir Julian Westfall [0] [Brown Hair & Blue Eyes]

Dog: Briar [White Standard Poodle, 1]

Dog: Aspen [Cavalier Charles King Spaniel, 1]

Violet and Hudson Westfall; with Benry + Briar & Aspen

#6 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:44 AM

It has been two years since you and Jane married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in her apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Jane will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Jane had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Manhasset. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, a stone and white siding family house, it is gorgeous and another reason you and Jane love it is because of the huge garden. It is a little out of your price range, but you and Jane decide that it is a worthy investment. Jane and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Jane are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Jane have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on a dog, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a standard Poodle and Jane would like an Australian Shepherd. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your puppies are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - girls. You decide to name them in a matching theme - jewels. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or cuddling Giada and Topaz. 

It's a good thing that you both got Giada and Topaz because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Jane decide maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to search for a sperm donor. You and Jane talk about who will carry the baby, and both decide that you would like to experience pregnancy, and draw straws to see who will go first; you win the draw. Jane's brother offers to be a donor for you, and you are both very grateful for his selfless decision. Thomas Landon Taliani has the same brown hair as Jane, but his eyes are also brown like his mother's. It takes six months, but you fall pregnant and you and Jane could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Jane find out that you're expecting a baby boy. You and Jane spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning - it is safari themed, with a giraffe silhouette on the wall, and pictures of safari animals on the walls.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born. You went into labour at the supermarket, and Jane had to drive you to the hospital. Your labour progressed very quickly, and the baby was almost born in the back of the car! Thankfully you arrived just in time to give birth in the delivery room.

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Jane are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything and have red hair and brown eyes. You and Jane have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to name the baby Landon after Jane's brother, who is Landon's biological father. You and Jane had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Jane wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. You finally settle on the full name Landon Ramsay Poe, and as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Jane are absolutely in love with your little one.

Matilda Rosemary Taliani-Encinas (30) - Red hair, green eyes; pastry chef
Jane Calliope Taliani-Encinas (31) - Brown hair, blue eyes; food critic

Landon Ramsay Poe Taliani-Encinas (0) - Red hair, brown eyes

Giada Taliani-Encinas - Standard Poodle
Topaz Taliani-Encinas - Australian Shepherd

Matilda & Jane Taliani-Encinas w/ Landon

#7 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

My name is Romy Pepper Talbot, I have Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes and I'm Twenty-Three Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Red Hair and intriguing Brown Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs me of just how terrible she thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who does she think she is to insult me in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that she is Althea Laken Godfrey. I'm stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Althea only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Althea and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as she despises anise. I also find out that Althea is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, they're Twenty-Two Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - Almond, Guava and White Truffle.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Althea's apartment.

I knock on her door until she answers and make my demand - that she try my new desserts before they send in their review of Le Cirque. At first Althea is reluctant, but she notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch her devour my desserts in silence before Althea suddenly asks me to leave. I ask her what she thought, but she refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Althea goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Althea!

I pick up and she does something I never expected her to do... She asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet her at her apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

I have been seeing Althea for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Althea showed up to Le Cirque to pick me up from work and she even brought me Homemade Carmels. From there she took me out to do a very upscale date; A Private Cooking Lesson with Tom Colicchio ! We had a fantastic time.

Althea and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both come from large families and enjoyed having lots of siblings, we both have a fondness for classical french cuisine and we're both huge fans of the Harry Potter Series! After our date Althea  and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Althea's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Althea and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Althea. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Althea my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Althea as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, Althea wakes me up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to him the night we first met - Almond, Guava and White Truffle. There is a Guava filled pancake popper with white truffle shaved onto it and topped with candied almond brittle. I nosh down on it in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is that it is not until I got a for a sip of the mimosa that I notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Vintage Engagement Ring. I say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Althea. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Althea and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute Althea proposed, a beautiful Ballgown Wedding Dress. Althea wanted a French Rose, Orange & Pink color theme and we  wanted Tulips for the flower arrangements! Althea picked out the most gorgeous gown - Vintage Wedding Dress. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful in L. We all wanted the wedding to be a Large Affair at Le Cirque. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Elegant Wedding Cake..

Finally the day came and Althea and I were married! My head chef - Sirio Maccioni -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Almond, Guava and White Truffles. The meal was divine! My father and Althea's Father walked us down the isle and Althea's maid of honor even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Althea and I left on our honeymoon to France.  We spent two weeks having a blast going wine tasting, visiting the Eiffel Tower, truffle hunting, sight seeing around Paris and dining at every restaurant we could!

It has been two years since Althea and I married and went off on our extravagant honeymoon together. We have been living together in his apartment ever since our return back into the city, but recently the two of us  have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that we could start a family there. We  know this means both Althea and I will need to commute to work from now on, but both of us want our future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Hudson and I had and we did not enjoy.

Althea and I visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Manhasset. We both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, A Seven-Bedroom Home with a ton of beautiful land, it is gorgeous and another reason Althea and I love it is because it has a very large kitchen equipped with all the fancy gadgets I could dream of, a big pool with a water slide and a huge already set up and life filled herb and produce garden, not to mention some apple trees. It is a little out of our price range, but Althea and I decide that it is a worthy investment. Althea and I made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month Althea and I are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that we have a home of our own and not an apartment, both Althea and I have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! We both settle on a Dog, but there is one problem. We cannot agree on a breed! I would like a Australian Shepherd and Althea would like a Shih Tzu. We both try and make a choice, convince Althea while he tries to convince me that our pick is better. Finally, we both come to a unanimous agreement - we'll get both!

It takes us another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning we can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and our puppies are born only three days apart and we end up with little ones of the same gender - Boys. Althea and I decide to name them in a matching theme - Space Theme. We are so excited and spend most of our time when we're not at work playing or codling Atlas and Vega

It's a good thing that we got Atlas and Vega because they've been great experience! So much so that Althea and I decide maybe its time to have our first baby. We begin to search for a sperm donor. Althea and I talk about who will carry the baby, and both decide that we would like to experience pregnancy, and draw straws to see who will go first; you win the draw. Althea's brother offers to be a donor for us, and we are both very grateful for his selfless decision. Ennis Jack Godfrey has the same Red Hair as Althea, but his eyes are blue like his mother's. As the pregnancy progresses Althea and I find out that we're expecting a Baby Boy. After Althea and I spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for our little one and it looks absolutely stunning - It's a boy's blue room covered in lots of soft plush animals and toys.

The time finally arrives and our baby is born! The labor is fast and I actually deliver our little man only six hours after going into labor, thankfully Althea had decided to work from home that day so she was able to be with me through the labor and delivery. If she had been at work when my water had broken - three in the afternoon - she probably would not have made it back in time to be there for our son's birth.

Our baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. I cannot believe that Althea and I are going to have such an amazing little person in our life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that we're biased or anything and he has my Blonde Hair and surprisingly he has Blue Eyes from Ennis. Althea and I have had a lot of time to think about it and decided we really wanted to thank Ennis for being out sperm donor and allowing our baby to be related to both of us and so we decide to give the baby a first name after Ennis - Jackson. The problem is that Althea and I had a much harder time picking a middle name for Jackson- Althea wanted to name them after a famous writer, but I wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, we decided to give Althea two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. We picked Louis after Louisa May Alcott - Althea's favorite author and Ramsay for Gordon Ramsay- my biggest culinary inspiration. Our little man is Jackson Louis Ramsay Talbot-Godfrey and as soon as we look at our baby, we know that this is the name for him. Althea and I are absolutely in love with Jackson.

The Talbot-Godfrey Families

DW: Romy Pepper Talbot-Godfrey [28] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DW: Althea Laken Talbot-Godfrey [27] [Red Hair & Brown Eyes] [Food Critic]

DS1: Jackson Louis Ramsay Talbot-Godfrey [0] [Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes]

Dog: Atlas [Australian Shepherd, 1]

Dog: Vega [Shih Tzu, 1]

Romy and Althea Talbot-Godfrey; with Jackson + Atlas & Vega

#8 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:51 AM

My name is Duke Yarrow Vanderberg, I have Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and I'm Twenty-Five Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Eleven Madison Park. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Blonde Hair and intriguing Green Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs me of just how terrible she thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who does she think she is to insult me in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that she is Cornelia Evangeline Carlisle. I'm stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Cornelia only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Cornelia and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as she despises anise. I also find out that Cornelia is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, they're Twenty-Three Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - Strawberry, Cherimoya and Black Truffle.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Cornelia's apartment.

I knock on her door until she answers and make my demand - that she try my new desserts before they send in their review of Eleven Madison Park. At first Cornelia is reluctant, but she notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch her devour my desserts in silence before Cornelia suddenly asks me to leave. I ask her what she thought, but she refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Cornelia goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Cornelia!

I pick up and she does something I never expected her to do... She asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet her at her apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

I have been seeing Cornelia for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Cornelia  showed up to Eleven Madison Park to pick me up from work and she even brought me Belgian Chocolates. From there she took me out to do a very upscale date; Making Our Own Cheese at a Local Fromagerie! We had a fantastic time.

Cornelia and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both are only children and we know we want differently for our own children, we both have a fondness for modern cuisine and we're both huge fans of Lacrosse! After our date Cornelia and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Cornelia's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Cornelia and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Cornelia. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Cornelia my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Cornelia as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, I woke Cornelia up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to her the night we first met - Strawberry, Cherimoya and Black Truffle. There is a Cherimoya custard topped with a balsamic strawberry compote, fresh slices of black truffle and of strawberry . I watch as she noshes it down in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is and I was when she first notices the box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Luxurious Engagement Ring. Cornelia says yes without any hesitation and I cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Cornelia. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Cornelia and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! Cornelia had her dress picked out from the minute I proposed, a beautiful Experimental Wedding Dress. Cornelia wanted a Rose, Corn Silk & Olive Green color theme and we  wanted Lilies for the flower arrangements! I picked out the most handsome suit - Slim Suit. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful in Peach Dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in Grey Vest Suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small Affair at a Stadium. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Blue & Mint Green Wedding Cake.

Finally the day came and Cornelia and I were married! My head chef - Daniel Humm -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Strawberry, Cherimoya and Black Truffles. The meal was divine! Cornelia's Father walked her down the isle and Cornelia's maid of honor even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Cornelia and I left on our honeymoon to Santorini, Greece. We spent two weeks having a blast going we visit Kamari Beach, Indulge in Fresh Shellfish and Attend Recreation of Ancient Grecian Festival!

It has been two years since Cornelia and I married and went off on our extravagant honeymoon together. We have been living together in her apartment ever since our return back into the city, but recently the two of us  have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that we could start a family there. We  know this means both Cornelia and I will need to commute to work from now on, but both of us want our future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Cornelia had and we did not enjoy.

Cornelia and I visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Roslyn. We both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, A Five-Bedroom Home with a vast backyard, it is gorgeous and another reason Cornelia and I love it is because it has a very large kitchen equipped with all the fancy gadgets I could dream of, a big pool with a water slide and a huge already set up and life filled herb and produce garden, not to mention some apple trees. It is a little out of our price range, but Cornelia and I decide that it is a worthy investment. Cornelia and I made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month Cornelia and I are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that we have a home of our own and not an apartment, both Cornelia and I have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! We both settle on a Dog, but there is one problem. We cannot agree on a breed! I would like a Border Collie and Cornelia would like a Dachshund. We both try and make a choice, convince Cornelia while he tries to convince me that our pick is better. Finally, we both come to a unanimous agreement - we'll get both!

It takes us another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning we can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and our puppies are born only three days apart and we end up with little ones of the same gender - Boys. Althea and I decide to name them in a matching theme - Famous Poets. We are so excited and spend most of our time when we're not at work playing or codling Tennyson and Chaucer

It's a good thing that we got Tennyson and Chaucer because they've been great experience! So much so that Hudson and I decide maybe its time to have our first baby. We begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but Cornelia then falls pregnant and I could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses Cornelia and I find out that we're expecting a Baby Boy. After Cornelia and I spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for our little one and it looks absolutely stunning - an elegant white unisex nursery.

The time finally arrives and our baby is born! Cornelia went into labor in the middle of the work day, thank goodness I was only just getting to work and was able to talk to my chef who was very understanding and let me go so I could meet her at the hospital. Though there was not too much of a need to rush it would seem. Cornelia ended up being in labor for fifteen hours before our little man was ready to come out. We almost had to move in for a c-section, but luckily for us little man decided to make an appearance without too much medical intervention.

Our baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. I cannot believe that Cornelia and I are going to have such an amazing little person in our life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that we're biased or anything and he has all my own features, but with Cornelia's coloring with Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. Cornelia and I have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby a first name after her maiden name - Carlyle. The problem is that Cornelia and I had a much harder time picking a middle name for Carlyle - Cornelia wanted to name them after a famous writer, but I wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, we decided to give Carlyle two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. We picked Thackery after William Makepeace Thackeray- one of Cornelia's favorite authors and Jacques for Jacques Pepin - my biggest culinary inspiration. Our little man is Carlyle Thackery Jacques Vanderberg and as soon as we look at our baby, we know that this is the name for him. Cornelia and I are absolutely in love with Carlyle.

The Vanderberg Family

DH: Duke Yarrow Vanderberg [29] [Brown Hair & Blue Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DW: Cornelia Evangeline Vanderberg (nee Carlisle) [27] [Blonde Hair & Green Eyes] [Food Critic]

DS1: Carlyle Thackery Jacques Vanderberg [0] [Blonde Hair & Green Eyes]

Dog: Tennyson [Border Collie, 1]

Dog: Chaucer [Dachshund, 1]

Duke and Cornelia Vanderberg; with Carlyle + Tennyson & Chaucer

#9 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:45 PM

Your name is Piper Sage Chamberlin, you have black hair and hazel eyes and you're 24 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have blue eyes and blonde hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Christopher Nash Grenon. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Chris and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelors, they're 24 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - chocolate, pomegranate and Aztec chocolate and caramel.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until they answer and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Chris goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Chris!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

You have been seeing Chris for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he showed up to Le Cirque to pick you up from work and he even brought you white lilies. From there he took you out to do a very upscale date; it was to a little hole in the wall with fantastic food and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - we both love kids, have a great sense of humor and love to travel. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Chris. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Chris your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Chris as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Chris wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - chocolate, pomegranate and Aztec chocolate and caramel. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Vintage Engagement Ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Chris. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Chris a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

You've both been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but you think you may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! You had your dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Vintage Wedding Dress. Chris wanted a French Rose, Orange & Pink color theme and you both wanted daffodils for the flower arrangements! Chris picks out the most handsome suit - Red and White Suit. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful Light Blue Dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in Steel Grey Suits. Everyone wanted the wedding to be a large affair in a small church. You knew that there was no way that anyone, but yourself was going to make your wedding cake and so you worked tirelessly on it until you had a wonderful Traditional Wedding Cake.

Finally the day came and Chris and you were married! Your head chef - Sirio Maccioni -  insisted he cook the meal for you both and it was spectacular and was focused on chocolate, pomegranate and Aztec chocolate and caramel. The meal was divine! Your father walked you down the isle and Chris' best man even cried as you said your vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close everyone went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Chris and you left on your honeymoon to Barcelona.  You both spent two weeks there having a blast - you tried all the local food, went to the Boqueria market, visited a Cava Vineyard, took a few dance classes and just toured the area.

It has been two years since you and Chris married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Chris will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Chris had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Syosset. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, House #4, it is gorgeous and another reason you and Chris love it is because it's spacious, has a beautiful view and a nice modern layout. It is a little out of your price range, but you and Chris decide that it is a worthy investment. Chris and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Chris are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Chris have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on Cat, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a maine coon and Chris would like munchkin. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three kittens available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your kittens are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - female. You decide to name them in a matching theme - List #6. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or codling Meadow (maine coon) and Clover (munchkin). 

It's a good thing that you both got Meadow and Clover because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Chris decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but you fall pregnant and you and Chris could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Chris find out that you're expecting a baby boy. After you and Chris spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning - Nursery #6.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born. The pregnancy was rough as tasting food for work wasn't the same but the natural unmedicated birth went smoothly.

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Chris are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything- and have black hair and hazel eyes. You and Chris have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby Cooper as a first name. You and Chris had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Chris wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. Cooper Anthony Michael Grenon was what you decide and as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Chris are absolutely in love with your little one.

#10 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:14 PM

It has been two years since you and Hudson married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Sonny will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Hudson had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on The Hamptons. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, with a white front, beautiful big windows and a great terrasse, it is gorgeous and another reason you and Hudson love it because it's spacious, bright and has great architecture. It is a little our of your price range, but you and Sonny decide that it is a worthy investment. Sonny and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Hudson are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Sonny have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on a cat, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a Scottish Fold and Hudson would like Turkish Angora. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three kittens available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your puppies are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - boys. You decide to name them in a matching poet theme - Dante and Frost. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or codling Dante and Frost. 

It's a good thing that you both got Dante and Frost because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Hudson decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but you fall pregnant and you and Hudson could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Sonny find out that you're expecting a baby girl. After you and Sonny spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning - pink and gold.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born. Your water broke while you were at work and first you thought you'd spilled something. Only when the contractions began did you realize you needed to go to the hospital. Luckily the birth went down smoothly.

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Sonny are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything and have blonde hair and green eyes. You and Hudson have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby Unesta as a first name, an anagram of my maiden name Austen. You and Sonny had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Hudson wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. Unesta Jamie Charlotte Lamonte and as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Hudson are absolutely in love with your little one.

DW: Hazel Rosemary Austen Lamonte (29, brown hair, hazel eyes) "Hazy"

DH: Hudson Gray Lamonte (30, blonde hair, green eyes) "Sonny"

DD: Unesta Jamie Charlotte Lamonte (NB, blonde hair, green eyes) "Essie"

DCat1: Dante (1, Scottish Fold)

DCat2: Frost (1, Turkish Angora)

#11 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:56 AM

I'm Lennon Rosemary [Exner] Bridgeman.

4992690f42705f04c75122d703eca45e.jpg

He's Finn Constantine Bridgeman.

874de7501e17bb3cba220e93bd0a2a78.jpg

THIS is our house in Old Westbury.

We get a Burmese Mountain Dog and a Border Collie, both boys that we decided to name Carson and Fallon after Tonight Show hosts.

We give birth to a little girl. The cutest one that we ever did see!

THIS is her nursery.

We name her Exner Maia Florence, Maia for Maya Angelou and Florence for Tyler Florence.

Exner

09b8fa54183521990db4aff804218574.jpg

#12 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,668 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:51 PM

Your name is Sadie Clementine Haskell, you have red hair and hazel eyes and you're 22 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants -Marc Forgione. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking men you have ever seen. He has blue eyes and blond hair and is dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize him and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs you of just how terrible he thinks your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that he is Fletcher Deacon Guerin. You're stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else; that this must have been a fluke. He only laughs and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Fletcher Deacon Guerin and find out everything he loves and hates, and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked, as the critic despises anise. You also find out that he is one of the cities hottest bachelor, and he is 23 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - peach, Bavarian creme and dark Colombian chocolate.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives, and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until he answers and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first he is reluctant, but he notices the spark in your eyes and lets you in. You watch him devour your desserts in silence before he asks you to leave. You ask what he thought, but he refuses to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Fletcher goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Fletcher!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

--------------------------------

You have been seeing Fletcher for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he  showed up toMarc Forgione to pick you up from work and he even brought you Belgian chocolates. From there he took you out to do a very upscale date. You and Fletcher took a private pastry lesson with Johnny Iuzzini, and you  had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - besides your mutual passion for food, you both love collecting vintage vinyl  rock albums, love to travel, and you both are avid readers. particularly of fantasy and science fiction . After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together including his love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Fletcher. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Fletcher your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Fletcher as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Fletcher wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met peach, Bavarian creme and Colombian dark chocolate. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful unique engagement ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Fletcher. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Fletcher a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful vintage wedding dress. Fletcher wanted a peach, sage, and medium green color theme and we  wanted tulips  for the flower arrangements! Fletcher picks out the most handsome penguin suit. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful peach dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in grey vest suits with peach ties. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at my restaurant, Marc Forgione, the place where we met. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful elegant wedding cake.

Finally the day came and Fletcher and I were married! My head chef - Marc Forgione -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on peach, Barvarian creme, and Columbian dark chocolate. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the aisle and Fletcher's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Fletcher and I left on our honeymoon to Santorini, Greece.  We spent two weeks having a blast! We indulged in fresh local shellfish, relaxed on Kamari Beach, and explored the ruins at Akrotiri.

-----------------

It has been two years since you and Fletcher married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Fletcher will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Fletcher had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Syssoset. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, a modern mansion, it is gorgeous and more reasons you and Fletcher love it because it includes a well-lit library to keep your extensive book collection, a master bath with jacuzzi garden tub, plenty of outside space with trees to climb, and of course a large luxury kitchen. It is a little our of your price range, but you and Fletcher decide that it is a worthy investment. Fletcher and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Fletcher are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Fletcher have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on a dog, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a Standard Poodle and Fletcher would like a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your puppies are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - two handsome boys. You decide to name them in a matching theme - astronomical names. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or coddling Altair and Orion. 

It's a good thing that you both got Altair and Orion, because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Fletcher decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to try to conceive a baby. It takes six months, but you finally get pregnant, and you and Fletcher could not be more thrilled! The pregnancy is relatively uncomplicated, but you do experience some cravings that affect your work at the restaurant. You start craving mint, and mint seems to end up in all of your new desserts. If you can't eat it, at least you can smell it! As the pregnancy progresses, you and Fletcher find out that you're expecting a baby girl! After you and Fletcher spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery- a pretty purple nursery- for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born. You go into labor around 10:00 at night. The labor lasts throughout the whole night, and your baby girl is born shortly before 7:00 am, just as the sun is coming up. As the new day dawns, so to does a new chapter in your life- parenthood. 

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Fletcher are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. She's the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything, and she has red hair and blue eyes. You and Fletcher have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby the first name Kelly, after Haskell, your maiden name. You and Fletcher had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Fletcher wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration.  Her full name ends up being Kelly Austen Julia Guerin. As soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for her. You and Fletcher are absolutely in love with your little one.

Our New Home

ISh7xhr04uj3wd1000000000.jpg

Baby Kelly 

Newborn-Girl-Baby-Clothes-1.jpg

Altair 

2605d1248622155-black-poodle-club-ivy-af

Orion

cavalierkingcharlesspanielsf6.jpg

The Guerin Family

DW: Sadie Clementine Haskell-Guerin [25]- pastry chef at Marc Forgione

DH: Fletcher Deacon Guerin [26]- New York Times food critic

DD: Kelly Austen Julia Guerin [0]

Orion the King Charles Cavalier Spaniel [1]

Altair the Standard Poodle [1]

Fletcher Guerin and Sadie Haskell-Guerin

Kelly Guerin 

Furry Friends Orion and Altair

#13 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:41 PM

My name is Sebastian Sage Vanderbilt, I have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and I'm Twenty-Two Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Bernadine. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Black Hair and intriguing Green Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs me of just how terrible he thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that he takes back his comment and who does he think he is to insult me in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that he is Fletcher Thorne Waldorf. I'm stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that he tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Fletcher only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Fletcher and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as he despises anise. I also find out that Fletcher  is one of the city's hottest bachelors, they're Twenty-Two Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - Blackberry, Finger Lime and Saffron.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Fletcher's apartment.

I knock on his door until he answers and make my demand - that he try my new desserts before they send in their review of Le Bernadine. At first Fletcher is reluctant, but he notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch him devour my desserts in silence before Fletcher suddenly asks me to leave. I ask him what he thought, but he refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Fletcher goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Fletcher!

I pick up and he does something I never expected him to do... He asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

I have been seeing Fletcher for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Fletcher showed up to Le Bernadine to pick me up from work and he even brought me French Macaroons. From there he took me out to do a very upscale date; An Exclusive Wine Tasting at Trump Towers! We had a fantastic time.

Fletcher and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both come from small families, but we want to have large families ourselves despite working demanding jobs, Fletcher has a love for any and all things travel based and if he could he would drop everything - except me of course - to go and travel the world for a whole year and we also both adore dogs! After our date Fletcher and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Fletcher's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Fletcher and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Fletcher. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Fletcher my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Fletcher as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, Hudson wakes me up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to him the night we first met - Blackberry, Finger Lime and Saffron. The breakfast is a saffron jimmy cake and a finger lime whipped cream and topped with a tangy blackberry jam and syrup. I nosh down on it in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is that it is not until I got a for a sip of the mimosa that I notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Engagement Ring. I say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Fletcher. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Fletcher and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had our suits picked out from the minute Fletcher proposed, we will wear matching and beautiful Slim Suits. Fletcher  wanted a Peach, Sage & Medium Green color theme and we  wanted Wildflowers for the flower arrangements! The Groomsmen looked dashing in Paisley Vest Suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Gigantic Affair at Fletcher's Family Home in The Hamptons. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Traditional Wedding Cake.

Finally the day came and Fletcher and I were married! My head chef - Eric Ripert -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Blackberry, Finger Lime and Saffron. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and Fletcher's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Fletcher and I left on our honeymoon to Santorini, Greece.  We spent two weeks having a blast! We indulged in fresh local shellfish, relaxed on Kamari Beach, and explored the ruins at Akrotiri.

It has been two years since Fletcher and I married and went off on our extravagant honeymoon together. We have been living together in his apartment ever since our return back into the city, but recently the two of us  have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that we could start a family there. We  know this means both Fletcher and I will need to commute to work from now on, but both of us want our future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like we both had and did  not enjoy.

Fletcher and I visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Old Westbury. We both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, A Nine-Bedroom Home with lots of space in the front and backyard, it is gorgeous and another reason Fletcher and I love it is because it has a well-lit library to keep Fletcher's extensive book collection, a master bath with jacuzzi garden tub, plenty of outside space with trees to climb, and of course a large luxury kitchen. It is a little out of our price range, but Fletcher and I decide that it is a worthy investment. Fletcher and I made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month Hudson and I are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that we have a home of our own and not an apartment, both Fletcher and I have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! We both settle on a Dog, but there is one problem. We cannot agree on a breed! I would like a Siberian Husky and Fletcher would like a Samoyed. We both try and make a choice, convince Fletcher while he tries to convince me that our pick is better. Finally, we both come to a unanimous agreement - we'll get both!

It takes us another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning we can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and our puppies are born only three days apart and we end up with little ones of the same gender - Girls. Fletcher and I decide to name them in a matching theme - Color Themes. We are so excited and spend most of our time when we're not at work playing or codling Cerise and Claret.

It's a good thing that we got Cerise and Claret because they've been great experience! So much so that Fletcher and I decide maybe its time to have our first baby. We begin to search for a surrogate and egg donor. Fletcher's twin sister offers to be a donor for us, and we are both very grateful for her selfless decision. Celia Blythe Waldorf has the same Black Hair as Fletcher, but her eyes are blue like her mother's. We then find and pay a reliable surrogate who had our close friends', Kurt and Blaine,  daughter two years ago. Using Celia's egg, my sperm and the surrogate's womb we get pregnant on the round of IVF! As the pregnancy progresses Fletcher and I find out that we're expecting a Baby Girl. After Fletcher and I spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for our little one and it looks absolutely stunning - It's a pink room that is singing in luxury and decadence.

The time finally arrives and our baby is born! The labor is fast and I actually deliver our little lady only six hours after going into labor. We watch in awe as our surrogate gives birth to our little princess, the experience is hard, but we each hold one of her hands and let her squeeze as much as she wants.

Our baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. I cannot believe that Fletcher and I are going to have such an amazing little person in our life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that we're biased or anything and she has Celia/Fletcher's Black Hair and she has Blue Eyes. Fletcher and I have had a lot of time to think about it and decided we really wanted to thank Celia for being our egg donor and allowing our baby to be related to both of us and so we decide to give the baby a first name after Celia - Blair. The problem is that Fletcher and I had a much harder time picking a middle name for Blair- Fletcher wanted to name them after a famous writer, but I wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, we decided to give Blair two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. We picked Austen after Jane Austen- one of Fletcher's favorite authors and Nigella for Nigella Lawson- my one of biggest culinary inspirations. Our little lady is Blair Nigella Austen Vanderbilt-Waldorf and as soon as we look at our baby, we know that this is the name for her. Fletcher and I are absolutely in love with Blair.

The Vanderbilt-Waldorf Families

DH: Sebastian Sage Vanderbilt-Waldorf [27] [Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DH: Fletcher Thorne Vanderbilt-Waldorf [27] [Black Hair & Green Eyes] [Food Critic]

DD1: Blair Nigella Austen Vanderbilt-Waldorf [0] [Black Hair & Blue Eyes]

Dog: Cerise [Siberian Husky, 1]

Dog: Claret [Samoyed, 1]

Sebastian and Fletcher Vanderbilt-Waldorf; with Blair + Cerise & Claret

#14 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:54 PM

It has been two years since you and Jackson married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Jackson will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Jackson had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Brooksville. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, a 5 bedroom house with a garage and surrounded with greenery, it is gorgeous and another reason you and Jackson love it because it is spacious yet cosy and homely and has lots of space outside for kids to play. It is a little out of your price range, but you and Jackson decide that it is a worthy investment. Jackson and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Jackson are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Jackson have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on dog, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a border collie and Jackson would like a samoyed. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your puppies are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender – girls. You decide to name them in a matching theme – space. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or codling Astra and Navi.

It's a good thing that you both got Astra and Navi because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Jackson decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but you fall pregnant and you and Jackson could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Jackson find out that you're expecting a baby boy. After you and Jackson spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning – neutral themed with cute cuddly toys.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born!

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Jackson are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything and have blonde hair and blue eyes. You and Jackson have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby the first name McClennan to vaguely honour your maiden name. You and Jackson had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Jackson wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration- McClennan Orwell Oliver. And as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Jackson are absolutely in love with your little one.

India Cherry Bronars (McClusky) (29, blonde hair, green eyes)

Jackson Lorenzo Bronars (30, brown hair, blue eyes)

McClennan Orwell Oliver Bronars (nb, blonde hair, blue eyes)

Astra (border collie, 1)

Navi (Samoyed, 1)

India and Jackson Bronars with McClennan & Astra and Navi the dogs

#15 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:28 PM

My name is Poppy Clove Bowen, I have Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes and I'm Twenty-Four Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Red Hair and intriguing Hazel Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs me of just how terrible she thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who does she think she is to insult me in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that she is Zora Willow Heffner. I'm stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Althea only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Althea and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as she despises anise. I also find out that Zora is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, they're Twenty-Six Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - Blood Orange, Dragon Fruit and Yubari King Melon.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Zora's apartment.

I knock on her door until she answers and make my demand - that she try my new desserts before they send in their review of Le Cirque. At first Zora is reluctant, but she notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch her devour my desserts in silence before Zora suddenly asks me to leave. I ask her what she thought, but she refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Zora goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Zora!

I have been seeing Zora for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Zora showed up to Le Cirque to pick me up from work and she even brought me White Lillies . From there she took me out to do a very upscale date; Making our Own Cheese at a Local Fromagerie! We had a fantastic time.

Zora and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both come from large families and enjoyed having lots of siblings, we both have a fondness for tropical fruits and love classic cinema and literature. After our date Zora  and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Zora's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Zora and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Zora. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Zora my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Zora as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, Zora wakes me up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to her the night we first met - Blood Orange, Dragon Fruit and King Yubrai Melon. I nosh down on it in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is that it is not until I got a for a sip of the mimosa that I notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Pearl Engagement Ring. I say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Zora. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Zora and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute Zora proposed, a beautiful Ballgown Wedding Dress. Zora wanted a Red & Gold color theme and we  wanted Iris' for the flower arrangements! Zora picked out the most gorgeous gown - Bohemian Wedding Dress. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful in Seafoam Green Dresses. We all wanted the wedding to be a Gigantic Affair at Le Cirque. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Elegant Wedding Cake..

Finally the day came and Zora and I were married! My head chef - Sirio Maccioni -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Blood Orange, Dragon Fruit and King Yubari Melon. The meal was divine! My father and Zora's Father walked us down the isle and Zora's maid of honor even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Zora and I left on our honeymoon to Italy. We spent two weeks having a blast going to Italian Wine Tastings, Visiting the Colosseum & Perusing Italian Farmers Markets.

It has been two years since Zora and I married and went off on our extravagant honeymoon together. We have been living together in his apartment ever since our return back into the city, but recently the two of us  have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that we could start a family there. We  know this means both Zora and I will need to commute to work from now on, but both of us want our future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Zora and I had and we did not enjoy.

Zora and I visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Old Westbury. We both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, A Seven-Bedroom Home with a ton of beautiful land, it is gorgeous and another reason Zora and I love it is because it has a very large kitchen equipped with all the fancy gadgets I could dream of, a big pool with a water slide and a huge already set up and life filled herb and produce garden, not to mention some apple trees. It is a little out of our price range, but Zora and I decide that it is a worthy investment. Zoraand I made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month Zora and I are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that we have a home of our own and not an apartment, both Zora and I have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! We both settle on a Dog, but there is one problem. We cannot agree on a breed! I would like a Golden Retriever and Zora would like a Dachshund. We both try and make a choice, convince Zora while he tries to convince me that our pick is better. Finally, we both come to a unanimous agreement - we'll get both!

It takes us another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning we can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and our puppies are born only three days apart and we end up with little ones of the same gender - Girls. Zora and I decide to name them in a matching theme - Famous Poets. We are so excited and spend most of our time when we're not at work playing or codling Keats and Angelou

It's a good thing that we got Keats and Angelou because they've been great experience! So much so that Zora and I decide maybe its time to have our first baby. We begin to search for an adoption agencey. We take some time to think about it and we decide we would like to adopt from Italy, as we loved our time honeymooning there so much and Zora has a strong Italian family background on her mother's side. It takes five and half months before we're matched up with a baby and Zora and I then find out that we're going to be adopting  a Baby Boy. After Zora a and I spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for our little one and it looks absolutely stunning - Boy Nursery.

The time finally arrives and our baby has arrived in the U.S. It only took a quick process to get him here thankfully, we got him in our arms as soon as we could, he's so precious and small. Only two months old.

Our baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. I cannot believe that Zora and I are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that I'm biased or anything and have Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. Zora and I have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby Jordan as a first name. Zora and I had a much harder time picking a middle name for our little one - Zora wanted to name them after a famous writer, but I wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, we decided to give Jordan two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. Our little man is Jordan Thomas Bronte Bowen-Heffner and as soon as I look at Jordan, I know that this is the name for him. Zora and I are asolutely in love with our little one.

The Bowen-Heffner Families

DW: Poppy Clove Bowen-Heffner [29] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DW: Zora Willow Bowen-Heffner [31] [Red Hair & Hazel Eyes] [Food Critic]

DAS1: Jordan Thomas Bronte Bowen-Heffner [0] [Brown Hair & Brown Eyes]

Dog: Keats [Golden Retriever, 1]

Dog: Angelou [Dachshund, 1]

Poppy and Zora Bowen-Heffner; with Jordan + Keats & Angelou

#16 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:17 PM

It has been two years since you and Christopher married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both of you will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Chris had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on The Hamptons. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, a town house, it is gorgeous and another reason you love it because of the french windows in the kitchen (and the reading nook upstairs in the attic!). It is a little our of your price range, but you decide that it is a worthy investment. Chris and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Chris have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on a dog but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a Siberian Husky and he would like a Samoyed. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your puppies are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender, both boys. You decide to name them in a matching colour theme. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or coddling Sterling and Roux.

It's a good thing that you got both dogs because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Chris decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but you fall pregnant and you both could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Chris find out that you're expecting a baby girl. You spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning! A purple and white nursery for your little girl.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born, despite a few complications.

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Chris are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything and have brown hair or green eyes. You and Chris have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give her the first name Harper. You and Chris had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one. Chris wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. And as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Chris are absolutely in love with your little one. 

Leonora Rosemary Gibbs-Greyson

DH Christopher Hart Greyson

DD Harper Delia Jane

Pets: Roux and Sterling

#17 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:21 AM

It has been two years since you and Soloman married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Soloman will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Soloman had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Roslyn. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one absolutely ENORMOUS home.  It is gorgeous and another reason you and Soloman love it because it has a large backyard, a tower, AND A SECRET PASSAGE!! It is a little our of your price range, but you and Soloma decide that it is a worthy investment. Soloman and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Soloman are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Soloman have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on cat, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a Birman and Soloman would like a Munchkin Cat. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three kittens available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your kittens are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - female. You decide to name them in a matching theme - nature. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or codling Cricket and Fern. 

It's a good thing that you both got Fern and Cricket because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Soloman decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but you fall pregnant and you and Soloman could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Soloman find out that you're expecting a baby girl.  After you and Soloman spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning - white and violet with simple furnishings and a mobile.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born.  I had tried to work for as long as I could, into my 8th month.  The last 6 weeks for me were filled with reading and knitting teeny clothes-I couldn't walk very well, but my hands needed something to do besides stroke my stomach!

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Soloman are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything and have red hair and blue eyes. You and Soloman have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to name the baby Harper. You and Soloman had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Soloman wanted to name them after a famous writer (on top of her first name!), but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. Harper Julia Willa Gnecco - as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Soloman are absolutely in love with your little one.

Delilah Sage Gnecco
Soloman Cane Steller

Harper Julia Willa Gnecco (nb)

Fern (Birman cat)

Cricket (Munchkin cat)

#18 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:10 PM

It has been two years since you and Cooper married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Cooper will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Cooper had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Old Westbury. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, it is gorgeous and you and Cooper love it because it's unique, has a balcony, a lot of yard space, and plenty of places for future children to explore and  have adventures. It is a little our of your price range, but you and Cooper decide that it is a worthy investment. Cooper and you made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Cooper are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Cooper have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on a Dog, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a Golden Retriever and Cooper would like an Australian Shepherd. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three puppies available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your puppies are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - Venus. You decide to name them in a matching theme - Space. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing or coddling Venus and Nova. 

It's a good thing that you both got Venus and Nova because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Cooper decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but you fall pregnant and you and Cooper could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Cooper find out that you're expecting a baby Girl. After you and Cooper spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born. 

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Cooper are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything and have red hair and hazel eyes. You and Cooper have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to give the baby Girl the first name Thea. You and Cooper had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Cooper wanted to name her after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. Thea Joyce Soyer Benedict  and as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Cooper are absolutely in love with your little one.

Delilah Clove Benedict (Nee Thierfelder)

Cooper Thorne Benedict

Thea Joyce Soyer Benedict (nb)

a109a880e61ebfebf8f366fd5c0b724c.jpg

Venus                                                                                                                       Nova

Long-Haired-Golden-Retriever-Puppies-Picbrown-and-white-Australian-Shepherd-pupp

#19 JustAsIExpected

JustAsIExpected

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:26 AM

It has been two years since me and Ambrose married and went off on our extravagant honeymoon together. We have been living together in his apartment ever since our return back into the city, but recently the two of us have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that we could start a family there. We know this means both me and Ambrose will need to commute to work from now on, but both of us want our future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Ambrose had and did not enjoy.

We visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on the Hamptons. We both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home, it is gorgeous and another reason Ambrose and I love it because it has a large yard. It is a little out of our price range, but Ambrose and I decide that it is a worthy investment. Ambrose and I made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month Ambrose and I are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that we have a home of our own and not an apartment, both Ambrose and I have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! We both settle on a cat, but there is one problem. We cannot agree on a breed! I would like a maine coon and Ambrose would like a sphynx cat. Finally, we both come to unanimous agreement - we'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three kittens available still meaning we can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and our kittens are born only three days apart and we end up with little girls. We decide to give them matching names - Topaz and Sapphire. We both are so excited and spend most of our time when We're not at work playing or codling Topaz and Sapphire.

It's a good thing that we both got Topaz and Sapphire because they've been great experience! So much so that me and Ambrose decide to maybe its time to have our first baby. It takes six months, but I fall pregnant and Ambrose and I could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses me and Ambrose find out that we're expecting a baby boy. Ambrose spends weeks setting up the perfect nursery for our little one and it looks absolutely stunning.The time finally arrives and our baby is born.

Our baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. I cannot believe that Ambrose and I are going to have such an amazing little person in our life. He's the cutest baby in the world and has red hair and hazel eyes. Ambrose and I have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to name him Morita. Ambrose and I had a much harder time picking a middle name for our little one - Ambrose wanted to name them after a famous writer, but I wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, we decided to give our baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. Morita Faulkner Ramsay Chinkham. As soon as I look at him, I know that this is the name for him. Ambrose and I are absolutely in love with our little one.

Clementine Rosemary and Ambrose Lincoln Chinkham
and son, Morita Faulkner Ramsay Chinkham

Topaz & Sapphire

#20 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

It has been two years since you and Baxter married and went off on your extravagant honeymoon together. You have been living together in his apartment ever since your return back into the city, but recently the two of you have been considering moving out of the city and onto Long Island so that you could start a family there. You know this means both you and Baxter will need to commute to work from now on, but both of you want your future children to grow up with a backyard and in a community instead of in a city like Baxter had and did not enjoy.

You two visit some different areas on the island and finally decided on Brookville. You both take some more time and absolutely fall in love with one home. It is gorgeous and another reason you and Baxter love it because it is quite spacious, and has enough rooms for family to visit you. It is a little out of your price range, but you and Baxter decide that it is a worthy investment. Baxter and yourself made a bid and it is accepted the next day, it turns out that the previous owners are going through a divorce and want to get everything settled quickly, so within a month you and Baxter are able to purchase the home and even move into it!

Now, that you have a home of your own and not an apartment, both you and Baxter have always wanted pets and decide that now is the time to make a move on it and get a pet! You both settle on a cat, but there is one problem. You cannot agree on a breed! You would like a Himalayan and Baxter would like a Cornish Rex. You both try and make a choice, convince your spouse as they try to convince you that your pick is better. Finally, you both come to unanimous agreement - you'll get both!

It takes you another month to find a reputable breeder for each breed, but the good thing is they have only a medium sized waiting list, but each are currently expecting half a dozen litters in the next two months and they should just be able to fill the waiting list and have two or three kittens available still meaning you can get one despite the short notice. The time comes sooner rather than later and your kittens are born only three days apart and you end up with little ones of the same gender - girls. You decide to name them in a matching theme - space names. You both are so excited and spend most of your time when you're not at work playing with or cuddling Meissa and Adhara

It's a good thing that you both got Mei and Addy because they've been great experience! So much so that you and Baxter decide to maybe its time to have your first baby. You begin to try for a baby. It takes six months, but you fall pregnant and you and Baxter could not be more thrilled! As the pregnancy progresses you and Baxter find out that you're expecting a baby girl. After you and Baxter spend weeks setting up the perfect nursery for your little one and it looks absolutely stunning.

The time finally arrives and your baby is born.

Your baby is perfect with ten fingers and ten toes and healthy as a horse. You cannot believe that you and Baxter are going to have such an amazing little person in your life. They're the cutest baby in the world -not that you're biased or anything and have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. You and Baxter have had a lot of time to think about it and decide to name the baby Annabel. You and Baxter had a much harder time picking a middle name for your little one - Baxter wanted to name them after a famous writer, but you wanted to name them for a famous chef. In the end, you two decided to give your baby two middle names, double the honor and inspiration. You choose Annabel Harper Alice and as soon as you look at your baby, you know that this is the name for them. You and Baxter are absolutely in love with your little one.

~~~

Baxter Aristotle Hence {27} - Red hair, brown eyes, food critic
Delilah 'Della' Honey [Cesana] Hence {28} - Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, chef

Annabel Harper Alice Hence {0} - Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes

Meissa 'Mei' the Himalayan
Adhara 'Addy' the Cornish Rex

Baxter and Della Hence with Annabel

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: story caf, round 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users