• This topic is locked This topic is locked
517 replies to this topic

#341 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:14 PM

Say: "Wow, she's going to have a blast! Are you doing anything while she's at her friend's?"

Think: I really like Stella, it's gorgeous. I don't know about Troian, especially on a girl. It just seems very masculine, probably because it looks like Trojan, on purpose or not.

// This is my son, Caspar Nathan [1]. The little blonde boy in the light blue shirt is my older son, Cruz Ethan [4]. And the cutie in the pink skirt and pigtails is my daughter, Celeste Megan [5]. //

#342 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:16 PM

Say: How cute! Beautiful kids.

Think: None of the names are my style except Nathan. Not a fan.

This is my daughter Lea (LAY-uh) Madeleine (11). We're on our way to her swim meet right now. She's a little fish!

#343 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:15 PM

" Whats your favorite stroke, Lea?" 

Think: I really like the name but would spell the first name, Leia. 

// These are my twin sons Hendrix Valor, and Vaughn Revere. Their little brother, Bravery Zion, is number four on the field. //

#344 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:08 PM

Say: Hi boys! What do you think of your brother's playing so far?

Think: I adore Bravery, and Revere and Valor are handsome also. I'm not a fan of the other names though, and the sibset seems a little mismatched to me.

These are my daughters Juliet Pamina Rose (7), Eliana Kimberleigh Grace (2), and Vivian Samantha Jane (1). Jules is having a sleepover tonight, and so we're out buying popcorn and looking at what movies there are. Ellie and Viva are a little too young to have sleepovers just yet, but Jules makes it up for them!

#345 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

Say: "With that many girls in the house, it's a sleepover every night!"

Think: ​I love Juliet, Eliana, Vivian, and Samantha. Pamina is interesting, but I prefer Pamona/Pomona. I love Kimberly but Kimberleigh is eh. The other names are too filler-y for my taste. I don't like any of the nicknames since all the names are gorgeous on their own. The names seem a bit scattered as far as style goes.

// This is my only daughter, Dominique Celeste [8]. She's very supportive of her brothers, Dashiell [15], Derek [12], Dustin [6], and Dillon [6], who all play sports. Domo cheers for them, but also does gymnastics. Dash does track along with football. Derek plays hockey every other year. Dustin enjoys the occasional rugby game. Dillon sticks with football. //

#346 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:27 AM

Say: Wow, you must be a busy mom, always taking them to their sports!

Think: Dominique Celeste is pretty but not my style. I'm personally not a fan of all the kids having the same letter name, but that's just me. Dashiell "Dash" is nice, and I'm okay with Derek, Dustin, and Dillon, though they're not really my style either.

This is my newborn daughter, Elle Evangeline. Her older brother, Thomas Arthur {3}, is so excited to have a baby sister, and my husband and I are so excited to have a little girl!

#347 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:27 AM

"She is darling! Congratulations!"

Think: Both names are great! They make a nice, unexpected sibset.

// This is my son, Hawthorne Levi {5}. He just goes by Harry most of the time. My husband and I just announced that we are adopting a brother for Harry! We can't wait. //

#348 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:50 PM

Say: That's wonderful! What do you think about being a big brother, Harry?

Think: Hawthorne Levi is a handsome combo, and the nickname Harry is cute.

These are my twins Rosalie Megan and Lydia Molly (10). Their younger brother Connor William (4) is at a party right now, so we're having some girl time before he comes home.

#349 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

Say: How fun! No boys around!

Think: I adore Rosalie and Lydia is pretty, though I'm not a fan of their middles. I feel like there's a bit of disconnect in style between Rosalie and Lydia but can't quite put my finger on it. Connor William is super handsome.

This is my son, Seth Daniel {4}. He's starting to become friends with his sister Elena Gabrielle {3} who we just adopted from Guatemala a month ago.

#350 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

Say: Guatemala? That's so cool! Hi, Seth!

Think: Seth Daniel is kind of generic, but I love Elena! Gabrielle is okay.

This is my daughter Annabeth Isla (3). She just got a new teddy bear, and her brother Cai Oliver (6) got some new Legos.

#351 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

Say: Hi kids, your new toys look fun!

Think: Annabeth Isla is pretty, and Cai Oliver is very handsome. Lovely sibset.

This is my daughter Opal Aurora (5). We're on our way to Opal's karate lesson. She also does ballet on the weekends, but I think karate is her favourite of the two.

#352 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:09 PM

"Ballet and Karate, what an interesting combination! Very cool."

Think: Both Opal and Aurora are cute, but they are a little much together imo. Still very lovely, though.

// This is my daughter, Keller Jane {16}. We're headed to the park to take some pictures of my nephew, Jack Vincent Aaron {7}. Keller loves photography! //

#353 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:33 PM

Say: I hope you get some lovely photographs. The weather is gorgeous today!

Think: Jane is lovely and I adore Jack, but the other names are nms.

Have you met my daughter Twila Persephone (2)? We just found out that Twila is going to be a big sister in July, and we're very excited!

#354 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:33 PM

Say: "Wow! Congratulations! When do you determine the gender?"

Think: Twila is an adorable name, but I don't think it ages very well. Persephone is cute too. The combo works very well together on a little girl.

// This is my son, Jesse Vincent [12]​. My husband is taking him to his first concert tomorrow night, to see We Are Harlot, he's very excited. My daughter, Sydney Victoria [8], who's staying home with me to have a movie night. //

#355 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:41 PM

Say: Sounds like you will all have a lot of fun, even you and your daughter who get to stay home!
Think: Jesse Vincent isn't really my style, but it's a nice sounding name and flows nicely. I never really liked Sydney for either gender, but Victoria is really pretty.

These are my triplets. The girls are Ryan Veronica (6) and Rylie Victoria (6). Their brother is Rowen John (6). I also have another little one, Emerson Carter (1), who is at home with his father. The triplets have just started 1st grade and I'm dropping them off for their first day of the new school year!

#356 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:22 AM

"I hope you kids have a great day!"

Think: Ryan is cute for a girl. Ryan and Rylie are too close for sisters, imo. I like Veronica. I don't like the flow of Rylie Victoria, I think Ryan Victoria and Rylie Veronica would have been better. I love John, but not big on Rowen. Emerson Carter is very handsome. Preppy.

// You remember my daughter, Hollis Anne Lorelei {7}. We're headed to the store to get ingredients for cookies! //

#357 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:34 PM

Say: "Yum! What's the occasion for the dessert?"

Think: I like Hollis and Lorelei, but Anne is nms. It works as a middle name for Hollis and the overall flow of the name is lovely. When said, it sounds like Hollisann Lorelei, which is interesting.

// These are my neighbors' sons; Clyde Marshall and Abel Dennis. Their youngest brother, Howard Phillip, is in the back with my son, Jameson Elijah. Howie and Jamie are really close. //

#358 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:45 AM

Say: Hey boys, where are you headed today?

Think: Phillip and Elijah are super cute, but the other names are nms.

This is my daughter, Aria Liesel (5), and my son, Thomas Ezra (1). We're heading out to the park just now, would you like to join us?

#359 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 09:49 AM

"How fun, we'd love to join you!"

Think: I absolutely love Thomas Ezra! Aria's sweet, as is Liesel, but I don't like them together. Aria and Thomas is a cute sibset.

// This is my son, Silas Alexander Grey {3}. We announced yesterday that he's going to be a big brother! //

#360 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

Say: "Are you excited about your new little brother or sister, Silas?"

Think: ​I love the flow of Alexander Grey, Silas is nms, but I'm not usually a fan of double middles.

// This is my oldest daughter, Siren Avery [15]. Her younger brother, Percy Nathaniel [8], is in your child's class I believe. //

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users