1 reply to this topic

#1 MontanahhLovesBabies

MontanahhLovesBabies

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:26 AM

I am trying to wright a story.
But i can't think of any names for some of my Characters.
There are a total of 6 characters so far.
4 Boys and 2 Girls.
They are all brothers and sisters.
Here are the BIOS about the characters;

Boy #1;
Also tall and skinny,loves to talk. one of the rebel ones. Never listen to anyone, always got in trouble. loves to fight. Very out spoken.
He has brown hair and his eyes change from blue to green.(he is 19 and straight)

Boy #2;
Tall and very skinny,always looked after his younger brothers and sisters. Loves to be alone in his room with all his paints and drawing things.
He loves to draw and listen to music. Very shy, Never speaks to anyone unless spoken to.
He has black hair(dyed of course), He has bright blue eyes.(he is 18 and gay)

Boy #3;
Medium height(5'8) and super super skinny(he is bulimic). His very quite, never talks, never looks up, always looking down, always has his hood on. never takes off his jacket, always hidden in his room in the dark listening to loud music.His into the scene stuff He has black hair with green strands(dyed) and he has purple looking eyes(contacts) (he is 17 and bisexual)

Boy #4;
kinda tall, but not to tall and about average weight. He is kinda talkative,semi shy when around new people. He loves penguins and anything with the colors black,white and blue, he loves to take pictures. he is a smart one. basically a nerd, he is also into the whole Scene thread. He has bleached hair with blue in it. and he has blue eyes.
(he is 17 and bisexual)

Boy #3 and #4 are TWINS. Lol

Girl #1;
short(5'4-5'5) and skinny. doesn't like to talk. Scene, she loves Gir (from invader zim) Loves cartoons and pokemon, hates school and drama. is also a rebel. Loves to draw and color, taking photos is her favorite thing to do. she loves to dye her hair all the time. Right now she has black hair(dyed) She has red eyes(contacts).(She is 16 and bisexual)

Girl #2
short(52'-5'3) and skinny, She talks A LOT, She loves the colors pink,green, and blue. she loves texting. she is always with her friends. She is a straight A student. She is a volleyball player, She is a "drama" queen. she is a camera ######. She has blonde hair(bleached) she has bright green eyes. And she is always with her "boyfriend" (She is 15 and straight)

These are the characters and they need names.
I would like if they had names that start with the same letter.
or the boys have same letters then the girls have the same letters.
Also include middle names please.
And for the names i like unique names.
or rare names.
Please help.
Thank you(:

#2 Gleek1994

Gleek1994

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:06 AM