Matching names to siblings

sibling names british names girls names

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kelsey_*

Guest_Kelsey_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:12 PM

I’m expecting another little girl! The thing is, I have not been able to come up with a single name for her. She has a three year old sister called Gemma and a 12 year old half-brother from her dad named Jack. I have loved the name Gemma for years, and I absolutely had to use it for my first daughter, but don’t want them all to have match-y names that start with the same sound. This is especially a problem because their last name is Jordan! I don’t want to inflict both of my girls with matching alliterative names, so I’m looking for something a little different that will still fit with both her sister’s and, ideally, her half-brother’s names. Please help! I tend to love British names, but I’m open to anything at this point! 

#2 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

Here are a few ideas. Tried to stick to British sounding names. Though that may be subjective.

Gemma, Jack &
Ruby
Phoebe
Molly
Lola
Elise
Sophie
Holly
Annie
Keira
Darcy
Poppy
Katie
Norah
Violet
Grace
Daisy
Isabel
Charlotte
Hazel
Lucy
Maisie
Olive
Scarlett
Elsie
Haley
Ava
Juliet
Zoe
Adele
Lanie
Paige
Bethany
Vivian
Amelia
Evelyn
Abigail
Frances
Rhiannon
Georgia
Mia
Sarah
Evie
Clara
Hollis
Matilda
Imogen
Edie
Eliza
Josie
Louise
Rosalie
Sadie
Henrietta
Lydia
Cecelia
Victoria
Faye
Leah
Millie
Tallulah
Audrey
Chloe
Jodie
Annabel
Stella
Hannah
Elizabeth
Gwen
Julia
Harriet
Georgie
June
Rachel
Leila
Penelope
Ginny

#3 MommaMeg

MommaMeg

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:I love....Reading, Napping in a Hammock, Playing with Nora, making Wyatt laugh, Walking my dogs, Singing, Watching Movies, Running, Wearing Sunglasses, Walking barefoot on soft grass, making my husband laugh, remembering good things that have happened in my life, writing short stories, thinking up baby names...

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:15 AM

Gemma is a sweet name that has a breezy quality to it. I think other names that would match the style would be:

Allie

Annie

Kate 

Elise

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sibling names, british names, girls names

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users