• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

After you adopt the quads and twins, you think you should settle down and not have any more kids. You follow through with this thought for 5 years. After those 5 years though, you get a call from your boss who is asking you to move to France. You say you can and, yet again, you pick up your family and move to another country. You find in the town you move to that there are lots of young families with tons of kids. You fit in perfectly with your super-sized family. You make good friends with your neighbors who have 6-year old triplets, 4-year old twins and a newborn little girl. They are your closest friends in the town, so when they are killed, you are devastated. The lawyer dealing with their case arrives at your house one morning with a piece of paper that says they want you to take their kids. You debate whether or not this is possible for you and your large family, but after much debating and begging from your kids, you decide to take the kids in. You are happy that they are happy.

Triplets, twins and little girls genders and names:

1. B/B/B, G/B, G
2. G/G/G, B/G, G
3. G/B/B, B/G, G
4. B/B/G, G/G, G
5. G/G/G, B/B, G
6. B/B/B, B/B, G

Girls first names
Girls middle names
Boys first names
Boys middle names

#2 Amsel

Amsel

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

DW: Violet Beatrice Watson
DH: Price Archibald Watson

Went to Yale. Work as an Athletic Recruiter. Married at a barn in the country. Honeymooned in Australia.

DD / DS [11]: Olivia Anneli Watson / Tristan Nilo Watson
DAD / DAD [20]: Marisol Stina Watson / Maisie Kia Watson
DAB [15]: Nicolas Kester
DAD [13]: Pilar Christel Watson
DS [8]: Flint Julius Watson

6-Bedroom Apartment Floor

DD/DD/DD [5]: Clementine Mae / Celia Josephine / Colette Alice
DAD / DAD / DAD / DAD [12]: Savannah Marine / Stella Celeste / Greer Simone / Greta Justine
DAS / DAS [9]: Reeve Declan / Roman Cormac

Round 4

DAS / DAS / DAD [6]: Archer Kaidan / Atticus Holden / Ava Scarlett
DAD / DAD [4]: Vivien Desdemona / Veronica Esme
DAD: Clara Rosamond

#3 Elena Mae

Elena Mae

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:writing, poetry, classical and ancient history, photography

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

DW: Primrose Hazel Wolfe [36] *Prim*
DH: Grey Oliver Selling [36] *Grey*

DAS: Samuel Crisdean [19] *Sammie*
DAD/DAS/DAS/DAS: Savannah Celeste / Quinn Declan / Rhys Killian / Tate Griffin [17] *Vannah, Quinn, Rhys & Tate*
DAS: James Christophe [16] *Jamie*
DS/DS: Elijah Aaron / Isaiah Leevi [15]*Eli & Ike*
DAS: Lucas Kester [14] *Luca*
DAD: Marian Kolina [12] *Mari*
DAD/DAD: Lola Danielle / Ava Marine [12] *Lola & Ava*
DS: Garrison Louis [11] *Sonny*
DD/DS/DS: Lucia Margaret / Phineas Peter / Finnigan Henry [8] *Lucia, Peter & Finn*
DAD/DAS/DAS: Vivian Serafina / Sebastian Cade / Tristan Talon [6] *Vivi, Seb & Trist*
DAS/DAD: Grace Calliope / Samson Zhora [4] *Grace & Samson*
DAD: Veronica Juliet [nb] *Ronnie*

Move to a seven bedroom mansion

Went to school at Harvard
Got a job as a Travel Consultant
Got married at a barn in the country
Honeymooned in the Caribbean

#4 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

37 - Poppy Florence Blumenthal
37 - Elliot Rupert Henry *Leo*

24 - Mariska Kirsi / Marisol Kia
19 - Valentin Kristos
17 - Maren Krista
16 - Milo Jussi / Sadie Jaana
12 - Greer Danielle / Maeve Justine / Ada Gabrielle / Greta Marine
10 - Bowie Theodore
9 - Rhys Tierney / Tate Riley
8 - Fraser Quincy / Celia Helen / Nora Alice

After you adopt the quads and twins, you think you should settle down and not have any more kids. You follow through with this thought for 5 years. After those 5 years though, you get a call from your boss who is asking you to move to France. You say you can and, yet again, you pick up your family and move to another country. You find in the town you move to that there are lots of young families with tons of kids. You fit in perfectly with your super-sized family. You make good friends with your neighbors who have 6-year old triplets, 4-year old twins and a newborn little girl. They are your closest friends in the town, so when they are killed, you are devastated. The lawyer dealing with their case arrives at your house one morning with a piece of paper that says they want you to take their kids. You debate whether or not this is possible for you and your large family, but after much debating and begging from your kids, you decide to take the kids in. You are happy that they are happy.

Triplets, twins and little girls genders and names:

6 - Tallulah Esme *Tallie* / Audrey Emma / Grace Evangeline *Gracie*
4 - Tristan Kaidan / Cullen Korben
nb - Harlow Serfina

Poppy and Leo w/ Mariska, Marisol, Valentin, Maren, Milo, Sadie, Greer, Maeve, Ada, Greta, Bowie, Rhys, Tate, Fraser, Celia, Nora, Tallie, Audrey, Gracie, Tristan, Cullen, and Harlow

#5 Guest_Light A Way_*

Guest_Light A Way_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:51 PM

Round 1:
DW: Amaryllis Mae
DH: Elliot Henry
College: Duke
My Job: International Event Planner
Married at: Beach
Honeymoon: Australia
Twins: g/g- Trinity Eeva and Destiny Ailana
Round 2:
b/b- Philip Christopher and Pieter Christophe
g- Wylie Arabella
home: 4-bedroom ranch
Round 3:
triplets: g/g/g- Caroline Alice, Charlotte Ruth, Colette Jane
quadruplets/twins-b/b/g/g- Leif Ryan, Ryder Brady, Harlow Amelie, Faye Simone
b/g- Blake Riley and Bella Celeste
Round4:
Triplets/twins/little girl-
b/b/b- Sawyer Cade, Sebastian Galen, and Santiago Thane
g/b- Cody Rune and Clara Daisy
g- Sophia Marigold

#6 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

LN - Atkinson
DH - Grey Tobias [38]
DW - Lily Sophia [38]
DD - Eleanor Ailana [16]
DS - Henry Aaron [16]
DS - Gabriel Christopher [16]
DS - Lucas Crisdean [16]
DS - Mason Theodore [11]
DD - Amelia Ruth [8]
DD - Lucy Edith [8]
DD - Margaret Jane [8]
DS - Reed Sullivan [9]
DS - Rhys Declan [9]
DS - Roan Griffin [9]
DS - Ross Kieran [9]
DD - Cara Gabrielle [6]
DD - Maya Simone [6]
DS - Edward Rune [6]
DS - Jasper Thane [6]
DS - Sebastian Galen [6]
DS - Rhett Kaidan [4]
DS - Silas Cade [4]
DD - Grace Hermione [1]

The Atkinson Family
Grey and Lily
Ellie ~ Harry ~ Gabe ~ Luke ~ Mase ~ Amy ~ Lucy ~ Maggie
Reed ~ Rhys ~ Roan ~ Ross ~ Car ~ May
Eddie ~ Jasp ~ Seb ~ Rhett ~ Si ~ Grace

#7 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

School: Yale
Job: Travel Consultant
Married: In an old Theater
Honeymoon: Australia
Live: France

DW: Lily Mae Rodgers *36*
DH: Clay Maxwell Andrews *36*

DS: Nicolas Christopher *20*
G/B/B/B: Roman Brady, Reed Brennan, Ross Declan, & Savannah Danielle *17*
DD/DD: Marisol Krista & Maisie Kristina *16*
DS/DS: Chase Aaron & Landon Arvo *15*
G/G: Audrey Celeste & Ava Simone *12*
DS: Flint Calvin *11*
DS/DS/DD: Fraser James, Finnigan Jack, & Juliet Frances *8*
DD/DS/DS: Sophia Scarlett, Jude Talon, & Holden Cade*6*
DS/DD: Cody Thane & Kate Aurora*4*
DD: Grace Briana*nb*

The Andrews Family
Clay & Lily
Nico, Roman, Reed, Ross, Savannah, Marisol, Maisie
Chase, Landon, Audrey, Ava, Flint, Fray, Finn, & Juliet
Sophia, Jude, Holden, Cody, Kate, & Grace

#8 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

My name is Jasmine Isabella Dawson. At 18, I started college at Columbia. Russell Spencer Klemm. We fell in love, and got married at a barn in the country right after graduating. We went to Australia for the honeymmon. I started my career as a Cruise Director. One month later, I found out I was pregnant with twins!

Three years later, Russ and I get the news I’m being relocated to China. The town I’m stationed in has many orphans. We decide to adopt triplets. Two months later, I find out I’m pregnant! We decide to move into a 7-bedroom mansion. We certainly need the space!

Three years later, we move to Johannesburg, South Africa. I discover I’m pregnant, again—this time with triplets! Three years after they are born, disaster strikes Johannesburg. Many children are left orphaned. Russ and I decide to adopt, and end up with quadruplets and twins.

After adopting again, Russ and I decide our family is complete. We’re relocated to France. Our neighbor has a large family, and we become very close. When the parents are killed, we adopt their six children.

[17]DD/DD: Olivia Anneli/Eleanor Kaija
[20]DD/DD/DS: Miriam Kirsi /Socorra Kristine/Pieter Christoph
[14]DD: Arleigh Julietta
[11]DS/DS/DD: Finlay Calvin/Bas Harrison/Josephine Ruth
[20]DD/DS/DS/DS: Ava Justine/Blake Riley/Quinn Brady/Rhys Kieran
[15]DD/DD: Cara Marine/Maya Celeste
[6]DD/DS/DS: Sophia Juliet/Sebastian Rune/Sawyer Thane
[4]DS/DD: Caspar Galen/Grace Catriona
[nb]DD: Audrey Rosamond

Jas & Russ Klemm: Libby, Ella, Mira, Cora, Pete, Leigh, Fin, Harry, Josie, Ava, Blake, Quinn, Rhys, Cara, Mata, Sophie, Seb, Sawyer, Caspar, Grace & Audrey

#9 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:29 PM

B/B/G: Sawyer Kaiden, Macon Cade and Grace Kinsey(6)

[image removed]

G/G: Clara Briony and Veronica Tamora nn. Roni(4)

[image removed]

G: Sophia Nenna(nb)

[image removed]

Beckett and Sebastian are now 15:

Posted Image

Minnie and Maria are now 23:

[image removed]

#10 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:41 PM

Nikolai is now 18:

[image removed]

Maisie is now 16:

Posted Image

Lance is now 11:

[image removed]

Charlie, Finn and Flynn are now 8:

[image removed]

Greta, Stella, Audrey and Savannah are now 12:

Posted Image

#11 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:42 PM

Reed and Tate are now 9:

[image removed]

#12 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

The Grey Family

[36] Lily Josephine (Foster)
[36] Russell Theo

Went to Columbia.
Works as a Pilot.
Got married on the Beach.
Honeymoon in France.
Move to a 7-bedroom mansion

[23] Maisie Crista & Mariska Christele
[18] Gabriel Christopher
[16] Marisol Cristiana
[14] Ella Anneli & Theo Aaron
[12] Stella Justine, Audrey Celeste, Maya Justine & Delilah Simone
[11] Hadley Estella
[9] Ryder Griffin & Quinn Riley
[8] Charlotte Jane, Madeline Alice & Juliet Frances
[6] Cullen Thane, Jude Holden & Grace Evangeline
[4] Sophia Scarlett & Kate Calliops
[0] Vivien Emma

#13 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

LN: Williams

DW: Lily Charlotte (37)
DH: Clay August (37)

DAS: Alexander Christophe (20)
DD/DD: Maisie Kirsten / Maren Christina (16)
DAD/DAD: Ella Anneli / Sadie Ailana (15)
DS: Cannon Gilbert (11)
DAS/DAS/DAD/DAD: Blake Griffin / Tate Brennan / Ava Gabrielle / Bella Justine (10)
DS/DS/DD: Farrell Patrick / Finlay Thomas / Amelia Jane (8)
DAS/DAD: Reed Sullivan / Lola Danielle (8)
DAD/DAS/DAS: Holden Cade / Sawyer Dash / Clara Daisy (6)
DAS/DAD: Cullen Selim / Sophia Peyton (4)
DAD: Grace Evangeline (NB)

#14 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:01 PM

G/G/G: Greta Briony, Sophia Jadine and Clara Juno(6)

Posted Image

G/B: Grace Tamora and Riley Cade(4)

[image removed]

G: Veronica Fleur nn. Roni(nb)

Posted Image

Trinity and Beckett are now 15 years old:

Posted Image

Will is now 20 years old:

Posted Image

#15 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

Maurya and Marine are now 16 years old:

Posted Image

Finley is now 11 years old:

Posted Image

Georgie, Mia and Finn are now 8 years old:

Posted Image

Tate, Reed, Rhys and Ross are now 9 years old:

Posted Image

Greta and Maya are now 6 years old:

Posted Image

#16 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:29 PM

Hello all, my name is Violet Clementine Fairbrooke. Well, techincally it's Violet Clementine Hewitt since I have recently married the love of my life! Elliot Jasper Hewitt. But trust me, It's not all sunshine and roses. To tell you the truth I've have never been the most popular kid in school but when I headrf off to college, I went to Stanford by the way, where nobody knows me, Well I instantly fall in love with the boy, Who was Elliot, down the hallway. We hang out all the time and during my junior year, he popped the question. We decided to wait until after I graduated from college to settle down and get married, since he had just graduated that year.

Well some time has passed since then, I'm an International Event Planner, Me and Elliot recently got married on this wonderful beach at his parents home in the Hamptons, and we left to go on our honeymoon/move to France Two months ago. We found out we were pregnant! Where having Twin boys. Life had been grand. We found out that I'm Four Months pregnant.
So Soon We Welcomed...

Ashton Mikko Fairbrooke & Beckett Leevi Fairbrooke (16)

(Born on January 10th 2011)

Hi again my dears! It's Violet, so much has happened since we last spoke so let me tell you guys some stuff. After Ashton and Beckett turned three I got a call from my boss and he told me he needed me in China ASAP for a few very important clients of the company. So after talking to Elliot and confirming he was okay with it we picked up our little family and moved. After living there for 3 months, Elliot and I realize that we can't live there and do nothing for the orphans. Elliot and I headed down to the orphanage and asked to see the kids who have been there the longest. They showed us a group of siblings who had been there for 7 months and we told them immediately that we wanted to adopt them. They go through the process of adoption and 9 months later, Elliot and I brought home Ashton and Beckett's new siblings on the their 4th birthday.

Maisie Krista Fairbrooke (15)

(Born on Febuary 27th 2012)

Nikolai Crisdean Fairbrooke (14)

(Born on March 3rd 2013)

Two months have passed since Elliot and I adopted the kids, I find out I am pregnant once again. This time, Elliot and I weren't expecting it, and with adding the new siblings to adding a new baby to the family, We decide to move into a bigger house. Due to my pay increase from moving here we moved to a 7-bedroom mansion.

Crew Harvey Fairbrooke (12)

( Born on September 15th 2015)

After having a new baby, new kids and a new house, Elliot andI decide to relax a little and just enjoy where we are. This plan is changed 3 years later when My job makes us move yet again. Elliot and I decided that since the newest member of our family is 3, that this isn't a very bad idea. We move to South Africa 3 months later. After settling in in Africa, I find out I'm pregnant with triplets! I wasvery nervous but knew I could handle it considering we have so much help around the house.

Delilah Justine Fairbrooke, Eva Celeste Fairbrooke & Finnigan Killian Fairbrooke (8)

(Born on October 12th 2019)

After the triplets third birthday, something happens in our town that makes many of the children who live there orphans. Elliot and I head down to the orphanage to see what the conditions are like and they beg us to adopt some of the kids. Elliot and I tell them that we can adopt but only up to three children. They don't listen to us and we end up adopting a set of quadruplets and a set of twins. Elliot and I are angry that they put this upon us but we fall in love with the kids so quickly that we don't even realize how many kids we have now.

Drew Riley Fairbrooke, Blake Sullivan Fairbrooke, Rhys Declan Fairbrooke & Tate Griffin Fairbrooke (10)

(Born on December 5th 2018)

Maya Amelie Fairbrooke & Savannah Marine Fairbrooke (6)

(Born on December 23rd 2021)

After Elliot and I adopted the quads and twins, we thought we should settle down and not have any more kids. We followed through with this thought for 5 years. After those 5 years though, I got a call from my boss who asked me to move to France. Elliot and I agreed it would be fine and, yet again, we picked up our family and moved to another country. We find in the town we move to that there are lots of young families with tons of kids. We fit in perfectly with our super-sized family. we make good friends with our neighbors who have 6-year old triplets, 4-year old twins and a newborn little girl. They are our closest friends in the town, so when they are killed, Elliot and I are devastated. The lawyer dealing with their case arrives at Our house one morning with a piece of paper that says they want us to take their kids. Elliot and I debated whether or not this is possible for us and our large family, but after much debating and begging from our kids, we decided to take the kids in. Elliot and I are happy that they are happy.

Grace Bella Fairbrooke, Greer Briana Fairbrooke & Greta Brett Fairbrooke (6)

(Born on November 8th 2021)

Harlow Clarice Fairbrooke & Holden Cade Fairbrooke (4)

(Born on July 6th 2023)

Vivien Aurora Fairbrooke (Newborn)

(Born on August 14th 2027)

#17 InstantDreams

InstantDreams

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

Aster and Elliot adopt triplets, Ava, Grace and Clara, twinsAxel and Magnus and baby Vera.

The Stanwyck-Taylor Family
Aster Isabella Stanwyck [32]
Elliot Sebastian Taylor [32]
: John Christopher "Jack" [15]
: Marian Christa [11]
: Marine Christel [11]
: Henry Raimo "Harry" [10]
: Sophia Maija "Sophie" [10]
: Audrey Justine [7]
: Stella Amelie [7]
: Maeve Celeste [7]
: Faye Lucienne [7]
: Arrow Frederick [6]
: Clara Rosamond [6]
: Ava Pleasant [6]
: Grace Amaryllis [6]
: Roan Cormac [4]
: Rhys Declan [4]
: Axel Thane [4]
: Magnus Galen [4]
: Finlay George "Finn" [3]
: Arabella Edith "Bella" [3]
: Colette Agnes "Letty" [3]
: Veronica Lux "Vera" [nb]

#18 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

G/G/G(France): Sophia Juliet, Grace Mercy and Veronica Precious(6)

Posted Image

B/G(France): Sebastian Cade and Ava Rain(4)

[image removed]

G(France): Kate Tamsin(nb)

[image removed]

#19 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

Micah and Aveline are now 15:

Posted Image

Gabriel is now 20:

Posted Image

Marine and Maren are now 16:

Posted Image

Garrison is now 11:

Posted Image

#20 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer