• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#21 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

1. What is your hair naturally like? (auburn long and straight)

2. What colour eyes do you have? (hazel)

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? (got my ears pierced twice, because I wanted to.)

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? (short, freckles, thick hair, long waist, and Irish)

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? (sweet, kind, thoughtful, positive, and Loving)

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? (yellow rose, because I love roses and yellow is so pretty)

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why (I like Kenzi, because its my nick name!)

8. What is your favourite way to relax? (listening to music on a boat on the lake)

9. What type of music do you love? (country)

10. Wha t dream do you long to turn into reality? (marrying my best friend and having children)

Your Secret Name is Isla Everly! :)

I usually choose names with appropriate meanings, and initially I was searching for names for you meaning "Yellow" and "Water" but then I came across the fact that Isla used to be a Unisex name, and I know you love those, and so I decided to choose a Secret Name for you which sounded like the name of someone who is listening to music in a boat on a lake! :D I hope you like it!

#22 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

1. What is your hair naturally like? (e.g. Golden blonde and wavy.) 
Light auburn and curly

2. What colour eyes do you have? (e.g. Midnight Blue.)
light blue that look stone grey in the light

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? (e.g. I dye my hair magenta and have a nose piercing so that I can stand out from the crowd!)
I dyed the underside of my air blue one time just to see my grandma's reaction and i have my ears gauged to a 00G

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? (e.g. Tall, athletic and Melanesian.)
Tall, big-eyed, clearly-irish

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? (e.g. Zany, compassionate, creative, gregarious, and sweet!)
Creative, Fun-Loving, Musical, Family Oriented 

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? (e.g. Sunflowers because they are so golden and joyful and they follow the sun in the same way that I try to follow God's way!)
Daisies because they're just really pretty

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why (if you are a female please choose one of the female names and if you are a male please choose one of the male names.)? (e.g. I like Beatrice because it is classic but not common.)

FEMALE NAMES: Flavia, Beatrice, Marigold, Eadlin, London, Martha, Jazlynne, Lily, Cameron, Kenzie.

MALE NAMES: Darian, Jonathan, River, Rhiordan, Bristol, Dashiell, Justice, Spencer, Noah, Zymnel.

London because my best friend lived there for the majority of his life :-)

8. What is your favourite way to relax? (e.g. Canoeing with my family!)
Write stories and play music!

9. What type of music do you love? (e.g. Classical and old style Jazz.)
Pop Punk :)

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? (e.g. Visiting a different country with my family every year and truly exploring this incredible world we live in!)
Finally getting to visit Australia :)

#23 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

-light brown and straight
-grey/green/blue
3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? (e.g. I dye my hair magenta and have a nose piercing so that I can stand out from the crowd!)
-pierced ears because I thought it was pretty :)
4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? (e.g. Tall, athletic and Melanesian.)
-average height, slim, freckles
5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? (e.g. Zany, compassionate, creative, gregarious, and sweet!)
-kind, creative, thoughtful
6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? (e.g. Sunflowers because they are so golden and joyful and they follow the sun in the same way that I try to follow God's way!)
-lilies because I think they look really pretty and delicate
7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why (if you are a female please choose one of the female names and if you are a male please choose one of the male names.)? (e.g. I like Beatrice because it is classic but not common.)
-FEMALE NAMES: Cameron because I LOVE the nn Cammie
-drinking hot chocolate snuggled under a duvet watching a movie :)
-acoustic/hip-hop/grime
10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? (e.g. Visiting a different country with my family every year and truly exploring this incredible world we live in!)
-moving to a place where nobody cares about what anybody thinks :)

Your Secret Name is Cameo Saoirse and your Nickname is Cammie! :)

Cameo is a "word name" for a Gem carved in relief, and Saoirse is an Irish Gaelic Girl's Name which means "Freedom"! :)

#24 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

1. What is your hair naturally like? Dirty blonde and straight
2. What colour eyes do you have? Dark to light blue
3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? I have highlights on top and dark brown hair on the bottom (I like to change up my hair every couple of months or so, I'm pretty impulsive). I also have 3 piercings in each ear (a lobe, a daith, and an anti-tragus in one and a lobe, a conch, and a tragus in the other), my nose pierced, and my belly button pierced (though I usually don't wear it in so much any more). Like I said before I'm pretty impulsive and I got my piercing because I liked them, but I'm also done getting piercings so no more for me. Oh and I have a tattoo on my shoulder that I got for my mom and my dad, which I love.
4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? Tall, skinny, long legs, and dimples.
5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? Creative, spontaneous, caring, impulsive, and adventurous.
6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? Sunflowers, I think mostly because they remind me of summer. I just know that I've always loved them.
7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why? I'm going to pick Martha because it was my great-grandmother's name, other than that I'm really not a fan of the rest of the names; Beatrice isn't bad but it's not my favorite, and Kenzie isn't bad but I think of it more as a nickname.
8. What is your favorite way to relax? Sleep, read a book, lay around and be lazy, or use the internet.
9. What type of music do you love? Rock (good stuff like the Beatles, Aerosmith, the Doors, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.), I also like country and 80s and 90s pop.
10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? Not having to worry about money and bills.

Your Secret Name is Caprice Soleil! :)

Caprice is a French name which means "Impulsive, Whimsical" and Soleil is also a French name which means "Sun"! :)

#25 Cheyenne Autumn

Cheyenne Autumn

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Singing, dancing, writing, sewing.

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

1. What is your hair naturally like? dishwater blonde/brown and straight

2. What colour eyes do you have? hazel green

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? i dye my hair because i brown is boring to me.

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? tall,curvy and freckles!

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? crazy,creative and compassionate

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? roses because they are so beautiful and smell good!

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why (if you are a female please choose one of the female names and if you are a male please choose one of the male names.)? I like London because its unique!

FEMALE NAMES: Flavia, Beatrice, Marigold, Eadlin, London, Martha, Jazlynne, Lily, Cameron, Kenzie.

MALE NAMES: Darian, Jonathan, River, Rhiordan, Bristol, Dashiell, Justice, Spencer, Noah, Zymnel.

8. What is your favourite way to relax? camping underneath the stars

9. What type of music do you love? pop, rock, country, rap

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? Visiting all 50 states!

#26 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

1. What is your hair naturally like?
Dirty Blonde & pin straight

2. What colour eyes do you have?
Greyish-blue.

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why?

Nose piercing & 4 tattoos (dandelion turning into butterflies, equal sign, skeleton holding a cupcake, grandma shaped like a kangaroo).

No real reason for the piercings but all of the tattoos have meaning to me. And I have glasses, if those count!

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance?

Tall, pale & curvy, I guess.

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality?

Compassionate, loving, empathetic & patient.

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why?

Daisies, no idea why. I just think they're pretty.

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why?

Beatrice. I like slightly older fashion names.

8. What is your favourite way to relax?

Working with bones (I'm a bio anth major ;) )

9. What type of music do you love?

Everything, but mostly rock.

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality?

Graduating grad school and getting a job at the Smithsonian.

#27 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hey Guys! Just a note to say sorry that I'm going slowly! My Baby is still recovering from her fourth surgery and this week has been very challenging for her and us so the research I'm doing for the latest Secret Name is taking much longer than usual! Please forgive me for the delay! :-)

#28 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Dark brown and wavy

Green

No

Average-height, freckles, long hair

Optimistic, wacky, caring

I don't really know. I like flowers, but not enough to have a favourite

Beatrice: I like the sound and feel of the name. I also like the association with the Shakespeare character from Much Ado About Nothing

Reading

I like all sorts of music, but mostly pop music

I'd love to become a mother, that's one of my biggest dreams. I'd also like to travel around Europe a bit.

Your Secret Name is Patrice Eliza Rosalind! :)

I'm so sorry it took me so long to do your Secret Name! I love classic literature and really wanted to choose the most lovely and suitable heroines for your middle names! I've given you two middle names because I've noticed that your signature Baby Names have two middle names.

Patrice is an English first name meaning noble or patrician. I chose it because it has a similar feel to the exquisite Beatrice and, for me, really suits the looks you described! :)

Eliza is the familiar name of Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice and she is widely regarded as the most admirable and endearing of Jane Austen's heroines!

Rosalind is the heroine of Shakespeare's play "As You Like It! " and is loved for her intelligence, quick wit, beauty, and faithfulness! :)
  • Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#29 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

Dark brown thick and slightly wavy
Hazel, green
3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why?
Dyed my hair red because I think it looks better than natural
Tall, toned, slight curves
Crazy, fun, humorous
Daliahs because they come in many colors and are beautiful reminds me of my grandma
7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why
Kenzie because it's spunky and unexpected
Watching movies
Country/ pop
To conceive a healthy baby and raise him/her to be the best that can

Your Secret Name is Magenta Kinsey "Genty"! :)

Magenta is a bright cheerful reddish-pink colour, and Kinsey is an Old English Girls' Name which means "King's Victory! " :)
  • agallaher12 likes this

#30 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

Dark blonde/light brown and very very curly.
Dark blue with a green rim near the iris.
I use to dye my hair extremely light blonde and occasionally but random colors (red, blue, purple) in my bangs.
I have a tattoo of Odin's ravens, Huginn and Muninn on my shoulder who represent thought and memory.
And I have itty bitty size 16 (a step up from a normal post earring) in my earlobes.
Pale, sturdy and freckled
Loyal, determined, cautious and caring.
Forget me nots. I love the color of them and just their name. Almost like someone's last wish is to be remembered.
I like the look of Eadlin even though I have no idea how pronounce it. Plus if its too odd for the wearer there's the nickname Lyn/Lin built in.
Listening to my music and cuddling with Martin.
I have a soft spot for musicals and sappy love songs but I listen to many different kinds of metal.
To finally marry Martin and begin this crazy life we're going to have together.

Your Secret Name is Freya Rán! :)

Both your Secret Names are from Old Norse mythology. Freya means "Lady" and Rán means "Sea"! I chose these names for you because of your love for Norse mythology and your Marine Fiancé, and also because you sound like a Freya from your description! :)

#31 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 599 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

Dark brown & slightly wavy.

An odd mix of brown & green. 

Nose piercing, ear piercing, belly button piercing - just liked how I looked with them. I occasionally used to fully dye or highlight my hair in colours such as blonde or red just for fun to see how I looked.

Petite, very long hair, curvy, toned & tanned.

Loyal, fun, sweet & creative.

Sunflowers. They're gorgeous and I love the summer!

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why
Lily because it's beautiful and is a flower.

Cuddling with my loved ones and reading.

A general mix of everything! But I usually listen to something I can dance to.

I'd love to travel all over the world and introduce different cultures to my children, get married to my lovely partner & help my children grow up happy & healthy.

#32 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

1. Golden blonde and straight
2. Dark hazel
3. Nothing, I like myself the way I am
4. Athletic, Blonde, Slender, Fair skinned
5. Intelligent, Loyal, Caring Determined
6. Bluebonnets because they grew wild where I come from and they always remind me of home and family.
7. London because it is pretty, but not overly common.
8. Reading a book on a rainy day.
9. Classical
10. Becoming a Respiratory Therapist and being able to save peoples lives.

#33 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

Naturally it is dark brown (nearly black) and wavy.

Hazelish green.

I have cherry red hair that's straightened, is short in the back, and his poofed out a few inches.

Short, pale, and dimples

Quiet, introverted and musical

Black roses. They aren't natural or ordinary, but are beautiful.

Cameron, because it's my sister's name and it reminds me of her.

Scrolling through Tumblr.

Punk Rock and Pop Punk

Becoming a psychologist

#34 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:44 AM

Please answer the following ten questions as fully as possible and then I will give you your Secret Name!

1. What is your hair naturally like? (Brunette, Medium-length, curly)

2. What colour eyes do you have? (Brown)

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? (Dyed my hair black)

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? (Short, crazy, tan)

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? (Fun, outgoing, creative)

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? (Daisy becausw its just plain beautiful )

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why (if you are a female please choose one of the female names and if you are a male please choose one of the male names.)? (Kenzie because its cute and spunky)

8. What is your favourite way to relax? (Going to the movies )

9. What type of music do you love? (All kinds!)

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? (Marrying the best thing that ever happened to me <3)

#35 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

1. light blonde and straight

2. Bright blue

3. Nothing I don't have ANY piercings, tattoos, or hair dye.

4. Pale, tall, skinny

5. intelligent, funny, witty, shy, and thoughtful

6. Tulips because it reminds me of my grandmother and my childhood.

7. London although it still isn't one of my favorite names.  London is somewhere that seems like it would be exciting yet have older aspects to it so the name gives me a vision of a child who is cool and still intelligent.

8. reading or writing

9. CONFESSION: I am not a music fan.  I wont listen to music for fun and if I ever listen to music I just pick random songs

10. Writing a novel that gets published and living in a beach house in Rhode Island

#36 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

1. What is your hair naturally like? (e.g. Golden blonde and wavy.) Brown and straight (But when I was little it was blonde and curly)

2. What colour eyes do you have? (e.g. Midnight Blue.) Lightish Blue

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? Nothing really, I wanted to dye my hair blue but they said it was to dark and I didn't want to bleach it. I had a blue extension but it's gone now.

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? Tallish (about 5'7), white, shortish hair (maybe an inch or two below my shoulders)

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? creative, intelligent, kind, crazy (Yeah that's positive to me), different

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why?Um...I don't know. Asphodel is cool because it's in greek mythology.

I love Lily because I think it's really pretty, plus it's Harry Potter's mother's name..

8. What is your favourite way to relax? Reading!

9. What type of music do you love? Country

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? Becoming a famous fantasy and sci-fi  author.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users