Ariana 'Anna' Rhiannon Walker [9]
Draylan 'Dray' Thomas Walker [8]

#22 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

DGF: Taya Madison Foster (41)
DBF: Maximo Coby Harris (41)

DD: Autumn Hayleigh Harris (23)

***DBF: Xavier Tiago Vasquez (23)
*****DGD: Zoey Keegan Harris (5)
*****DGS/DGS: Quentin Santiago Vasquez / Rex Emilio Vasquez (2)
*****DGD: Ava Mae Vasquez (NB)

DD: Willow Talia Harris (17)
DS/DS: Adam Gregory Harris / Noah Michael Harris (15)
DS: Cooper Simon Harris (14)

DS: Dathan Thomas Harris (9)
DD: Wrenn Calliope Harris (8)

Max Harris and Taya Foster; Autumn, Willow, Adam, Noah, Cooper, Dathan, and Wrenn
Xavier Vasquez and Autumn Harris; Zoey, Quentin, Rex and Ava

#23 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:02 AM

Me: Maiya Lauren [Harvey] Brown (41)

Him: Enzo Demond Brown (41)

Our princess: Avery Mika Ysabelle Brown (23)

Our lovebug: Fern Laila Marie Brown (17)

Our twins: Noah Charles Brown and Lark Mathilde Brown (15)

Our sweetheart: June Penelope Blythe Brown (14)

Our stud muffin: Kainon Percival Jay Brown (9)

Our monkey: Peregrine Leander John Brown (8)

Avery's partner: Pedro Carlo Cortez (23)

Avery's little man: Bodhi Rylan Brown (5)

Avery's princesses: Pearl Taylah Cortez and Breanna Lynsey Cortez (2)

Avery's little rascal: Fraser Lyndon Cortez (nb)

Mai and Enzo Brown with Avery, Fern, Noah, Lark, June, Kainon, and Perry

Avery and Pedro Cortez with with Bo, Pearl, Bree, and Fraser

#24 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:16 PM

My name is I'm 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year I discovered I'm pregnant. When I told him he was scared, but promised to stay with me. On the day of our school dance we sat down with our families to tell them. My parents were horrified and threw me out of the house. Luckily, his parents were more open towards the idea and welcomed me to stay. Everyone was very nice to me, and I decided that that was exactly the sort of environment I wanted to raise my baby in. My boyfriend's family helped me to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrived and I gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

It has now been five years since I gave birth to Audrey. My small family and I have moved out and bought a house of our own. Audrey enjoyed decorating her room with me, and Arlo and I loved spending some quality time with her. Due to the long hours I work we don't get to see each other much, so I decided to take a different job that means I can be at home more. One day while taking Audrey to school I felt a little nauseous, but put it down to the stress of the move and work. A week later I missed my period, and took a home pregnancy test which came back positive. I was ecstatic, and so was Arlo. He proposed that evening, and we got married two months later. Audrey is looking forward to becoming a big sister, and is very helpful in creating the new nursery. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy later in the year, and we are pleased to welcome him home.

Another two years have passed and I'm very content with my life right now. Two children is enough to handle, and we are very grateful for what we have. Unfortunately Arlo's younger sister (by three years) passed away not long after Basil's second birthday. She was a single mother to newborn twins, and we have taken them in. This tragic event made me think about what I have got, and I spend most of my time with the children. One year later I fell pregnant again, completely by accident. The whole family was excited, and though I worried how we will cope with five children under ten in the house, I feel like we will get by. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl in late spring, a few weeks before Audrey's birthday.

Four years pass and we're all very content. However, when Vivien started school we missed having a baby around the house. After a year of trying I finally fell pregnant, and the older kids were excited to help out. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a week before Christmas. 6 months after I give birth I started feeling ill, and went to the doctors. I was shocked but excited when he told me I was pregnant. Just after your youngest turned one, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

3 years after the birth of Ramsey, I decided I'm through having children. Neither me nor Arlo are getting any younger, and taking care of a bouncy three year old really takes it out of us. One night at dinner Audrey dropped a bombshell on the family. She told us she was pregnant. I was shocked, but promised that I would help them. 6 months later their baby girl arrived. As soon as the baby was born Audrey's boyfriend decided he couldn't handle the stress and left the baby with Audrey. She was devastated, but pulled it together for the sake of her baby. We helped them out all we can, and are so proud of her for being mature about it.

It's been 5 years since Audrey had Willow. She's now moved out and married. Three years after the birth of Audrey she gave birth to twins. Now, they are expecting again. This time just one baby, and the whole family is super excited. A week before Easter, the new baby is born.

Me: Mika Lillian Northwood-Robinson (41)

Husband: Arlo Malik Northwood-Robinson (41)

Daughter: Audrey Elena Lucca (23)

Son-in-law: Xavier Antonio Lucca (23)

Son: Basil Salvador Northwood-Robinson (17)

Adopted Son: Henry Cyril Northwood-Robinson (15)

Adopted Daughter: Tatyana Lucile Northwood-Robinson (15)

Daughter: Vivien Blythe Northwood-Robinson (14)

Daughter: Merla Natalie Northwood-Robinson (9)

Son: Ramsey Atlas Northwood-Robinson (8)

Granddaughter: Willow Artemis Lucca (5)

Grandson: Tobias Edison Lucca (2)

Granddaughter: Poppie Abbigail Lucca (2)

Grandson: River Emanuel (nb)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users