#1 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:36 PM

These are just too much fun! I love reading the stories people come up with.

But this time, you don't have to choose names from a list or have a set number of kids.

Its your turn to create your ideal family. Choose your favorite combos, sib sets, or even use a family you created for a story you wrote. Be creative and if you want, include pictures and stories.

Have fun!

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:05 AM

I guess my dream family would be about 5-7 kids so I could use all my favorite names.

DS: Whitman Lark-Alfred nn Whit (Lark-Alfred is after my g-pa)
DD/DS: Anna Winifred Lucille / Wiley Alexander Liam
DS: James Wisdom Reid
DS: Wes Lyn Abram
DD: Edie Lizabeth Agnes

I like so many names that I had to give everyone two middle names, otherwise I would have about 12 kids...there are still so many others that I love...

#3 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:48 AM

DH: James
DW: Alyssa

DD: Brooklyn Jane ~ she's brunette with blue eyes
DS: Aiden James ~ he's got brown hair and brown eyes
DD/DD: Tallulah Rose / Lavender Belle ~ both blonde with blue eyes
DS: River Jase ~ brown hair and blue eyes
DD: Hadley Ray ~ brown hair and brown eyes
DD: Arianna Elizabeth ~ brown hair and blue eyes
DD/DD: Ever Juliet / Luna Selene ~ both blonde with blue eyes (Ever) and brown eyes (Luna)
DD: Evaline Grace ~ blonde with blue eyes

Oh, geez. I have too many favorite girl combos. I don't know how I will ever decide! ;)

#4 Lilah

Lilah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:56 PM

Well I guess my Dream Family would be like that movie "Cheaper By the Dozen". I grew up with only one brother, but we have tons of cousins (first, second and third generations). So we grew up with a big family. But since it's only my brother and I, my kids won't grow up with as much cousins as I did. So I want to have a big family of my own. The only problem with that will be trying to convince my boyfriend of having a lot of children. Right now he's set on only 3, including his daughter from a previous relationship. But since this is called Create YOUR Dream Family, I'm going to try it my way:

DH: Stanley Roger II
DW: Delilah Elizabeth

DD: Sage Olivia (Stan's daughter)
DS: Stanley Edward nn Eddie (he wants a Stanley III, but I don't want another Stanley Roger. So we have compromised with his grandfather's name)
DD: Abigail Elizabeth nn Abby
DD: Leia Scarlett
DS: Romeo Matthias nn Rome
DS: Hunter Elliot
DS/DS: Lucas Gabriel / Logan Ryder
DS: Leo Zachariah
DD/DD/DD: Ivy Juliet / Isabella Sarai / Isis Raven (Ivy, Izzy and Icy)
DS/DS: Wyatt Nicholas / Sylas Anthony (Wy and Sy)

Wow that was really hard. There are still a ton of boy names that I love and haven't used. I'm going to try this again another day, because I'm not positive about some of these names.

#5 Lilah

Lilah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:11 PM

Wow I guess it was a lot like the movie. I didn't realize that I had 14 kids up there

#6 Lil' Linds

Lil' Linds

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:53 PM

I graduate high school as the valedictorian of my class, and get my GED. I go to community college for 2 years and get my Associate's degree. In those two years, when I am 19, I have a baby boy. I use my favorite name for a boy, Jackson, and since I have two other favorite names and I just can't choose, my baby's name is Jackson Cramer Timothy. I get accepted into VA Tech Regional College of Veteranary Medicine. While I am in VA, studying, my parents take Jackson in. Then, while I am studying,at 22, I have another baby, a girl. Her name is Marisa Susane. After 4 years of hard studying, I graduate from VA Tech. I begin to work as a vet at Banfield. My kids and I live in an apartment in Georgia. Then, at 24, I marry one of my patients' owners. I forgot to tell you, that when I am 23, I have twins, a boy and a girl. Their names are Adam Lawrence and Alexis Kate. A month after our wedding, I am pregnant. Nine months later, I pop out another set of twins, two girls. Their names are Nina Catherine and Benevolence Catherine. We move into a bigger house in Atlanta, where I open my own veterinary office, where every 20 patients we have, I donate a fourth of the proceeds to a non-kill shelter. At 25, I have another baby girl, named Isabel Jennifer. Then, I wait it out for another two years and when I am 27, we move into another house to make room for ANOTHER baby! Her name is Sandra Gail. When I am 28, I have a baby girl, named Winifred Lauren. At 29, we have a TV show on TLC about our family. The first year of our show, I have a baby girl, named Jemma Brenda. At 30, I have a boy, and his name is Kevin Marcus. When I am 31, I have a boy, named Joseph Peter. At 33, I have a boy, named Leo Jeremy. Finally, when I am 39, I have a baby girl, my last baby, and name her Marigold Grace. Now, I've told my Dream Life. Now let me tell you my kids' lives.

Jackson Cramer Timothy was in love with the water. He stopped being called Jackson at 5. He turned into Jay. Ever since he was 4, he has loved scary movies, and swimming. When he turned 7, we put him on dive team, swim team, and crew team. His dream was to be the next Michael Phelps. But that dream was ruined when, at 15, he broke his foot, at his job at the bowling alley. It hurt him to be in the water and kick. He is in therapy until he turns 18, when he is pretty much better. At 20, he is studyin at NCLU for dramatic writing. I am going to be thirty nine in my fantasy. So right now, I am 39. (fantasizing)

Marisa Susane is a triathalon maniac. In the fall, winter, and spring, she trains kids ages 7 to 10 for triathalons. She is 17 now. In the summer, she does triathalons herself. She is so into training that she has only had one boyfriend. She has been on track, cross country, swim team, and riding bikes all her life. She has at least one triathalon a week, and she uses all the money she earns training little kids, and hires a personal trainer for triathalon season.

Adam Lawrence is now sixteen. He does bike races all year round. Not motorcycles, not BMX, just regular mountain bikes. He also does sailing in the summer. He is such a lady's man. He has had a bunch of girlfriends, but is responsible about sex. He works at Baskin Robbins for money to go on dates. He is very serious about this one girl who he has been dating for a year and a half now.

Adam's twin, Alexis Kate, has been dancing since Mommy and Me classes at just two years old. She began to grow out of regular ballet and tap, and has done hoopdancing since she was 12. Hoopdancing is when you have a big hula hoop, and you have to keep it going while you dance with the same moves as the rest of your team. She does it recreationally in the fall, and competitively year round.

Nina Catherine is 15, and is a very accomplished, competitive rock climber. She does indoor rock climbing year round and works at Cold Stone part-time. She has achieved many awards and medals at competitions nationwide. She began when she was 5, and it all started at a friend's birthday party. We got her a membership, so she can go training whenever she pleases. She has the diabetes that runs in the family, but we live a fairly healthy lifestyle, so she has never had a problem.

Benevolence Catherine is 15 also, they are twins. Ben always hated competition, so she has never played a sport. She does work out at our home gym and American Family at least hours per day. She also does violin, guitar, and flute. She has had many concerts, but she has always turned down concerts with prizes. The gym is her home away from home, and she loves it there.

Isabel Jennifer, or Belly, is 14 and a great Ballroom Dancing. When she was 5, she was hooked on Dancing with the Stars and wanted to be on that show. We put her in all the ballroom dancing classes available. She has gotten lots of awards and still has the dream of being on Dancing with the Stars. She does this year round, but competition season is May through August.

Sandra Gail is twelve, and she is a champion skiier. She grew her interest at 3, when we went skiing with my brother and his family. We hired her a home-schooler, who travels with her and teaches her all year. In the winter, she lives with her aunt and uncle in Utah, so she can do all the competitions and train. We come down every competition. She has only won first place 6 times, but we are always there to support her.

Winifred Lauren is 11, and she is really into kayaking, canoe-ing, and pedal boating. We have all three of those boats for her to practice on after crew team practice. She wakes up and bikes to the boathouse and her team goes and practices on the water for 3 hours straight. When she comes home, we feed her lunch and she goes boating some more. She never gets tired of it. It takes place in fall, spring and summer. Her team is pretty much undefeated.

Jemma Brenda is 10, and she has been played soccer since kindergarten. She started doing Speedminton (competitive badminton) after recess in first grade. She does recreational soccer in the fall, and Speedminton in the spring and summer. She is very passionate about what she does, but has an even bigger love for animals. She volunteers at the shelter and she comes to work with me every day she doesn't have school. Every year, she has a birthday party on the farm.

Kevin Marcus, 9, has always loved the idea of beating people up. I signed him up for Kendo (Japanese martial arts) at age 5, because it is very strategic and non-violent. The idea of the game is to yell either wrist, waist, or head. There is a lot of safety so I am comfortable with him doing it. Other things he loves are going on the pontoon boat with the family and visiting his grandparents.

Joseph Peter, is 8, and everyone calls him Joey. He loves sailing, but because he isn't old enough, we bought him a boat to practice on with an adult and we send him to sailing camp every summer. Because he can't do it year round, I let him do baseball in the spring. He is very smart and is great in school. We don't even have to tell him to do his homework.

Leo Jeremy, 6, isn't at all competitive, so we made him do something active that doesn't have any competition in it. He chose yoga, and he just sits on the back porch for hours meditating and practicing poses. You might think he is gay, because he is into yoga, but he has a lot friends that are girls, because of yoga. He has a girlfriend and he took her to the pumpkin patch last year! He is so cute!

Marigold Grace has picked up the nickname Maggie in the 6 months she's been in this world. I plan on potty-training her, teaching her how to walk, talk, and then... Mommy and Me classes. But this time, not dance, but gymnastics! I can't wait to see Maggie tumble her way to the olympics!

(This is completely fictional, and most of these names came out of several stories I have written.)

That is my dream family!

#7 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:45 PM

I'm editing mine and adding pictures. ;)

DD: Brooklyn Jane
Posted Image

DS: Aiden James
Posted Image

DD/DD: Tallulah Rose / Lavender Belle
Posted Image
Posted Image

DS: River Jase
Posted Image

cont.

#8 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:45 PM

cont.

DD: Hadley Ray
Posted Image

DD: Arianna Elizabeth
Posted Image

DD/DD/DD: Ever Juliet / Luna Selene / Evaline Grace
Posted Image

#9 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:22 AM

(15) DD/DD: Amelie Rose and Eden Violet nn. Milly and Edie. 

(9) DD: Madeline Honor nn. Maddie
(7) DS: Noah Alexander 

(4) DS: Thomas Nathaniel nn. Tommy. 

#10 callumbibumbum

callumbibumbum

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:00 AM

Not my dream family but a family I created for a show.

LN: Penry-Wynn

DH: Malcolm Geoffrey (48)
DW: Elizabeth Francesca (47)

Posted Image

Malcolm and Liz met when they were seven and six when Liz moved in next door to Malcolm and his family. From that day, Malcolm told his parents that he would marry Liz, and true to his word he did. The married when they were 20 and 19 years old.
Malcolm graduated University with a degree in Sociology and became a Teacher. He then went back to University and studied I.C.T. and became an I.C.T. Consultant in a big company in London, and after a while became an I.C.T. Manager. When he was 45 he went back to Teaching but I.C.T.
Liz went straight into a job when she was 18 and began working at a bank up until she was 22 years old when she left to have her first child.

DS: Lucas (26)

Posted Image

Lucas is 26 years old and he works in I.C.T. Consultancy. He works in the same company that Malcolm worked for before returning to Teaching. He is now married and has been since he was 20. He has two children to his wife Lacey (26) - George (6) and Gabrielle (Gaby) (4). Lucas met Lacey when he was in University studying I.C.T. They got married whilst they were still studying, much like his parents.

DS: Oliver (24)

Posted Image

Oliver is 24 years old. He followed in the footsteps of his father and became a teacher of Sociology. He has been a teacher for a year and is going into his second year of teaching this September. He has been in a relationship with his girlfriend Sania for three years. They met whilst Oliver was studying. Sania was working in a shop in the same area that the University was.

DS: Robert (21)

Posted Image

Robert is 21 years old and is currently working in the Media Industry as a Junior Researcher for the BBC. He loves his job and hopes to progress to becoming a Television Director.

To Be Continued ...

#11 amberdawn

amberdawn

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:45 AM

My Dream Story! Very Long!
When I was 15 and in the 10th grade but suppose to be in the 11th. (Had a bad last couple of months the previous year). I was in Mr. Loftis’ American History Class when one a new kid walked in and literally made my jaw drop. He had the most beautiful hazel-brown eyes, a gorgeous smile with perfect teeth. I think he made every girl in the class room hearts miss a beat, because I know mine did. He introduced himself as Robert Haven. He explains that he had switched to this school because his family moved. He had the rep of being a bad boy and class clown that he intended to keep. While I was the girl who got along with everyone while still having a bit of a rebel side. I was very outspoken whether it was mean or not.
We never really talked until one day in history class we had a discussion on WWII. My all time favorite History subject. While I was responding to something that our teacher had said, he piped in and decided to debate with me. We argued until class was over and afterwards as well. Slowly the argument turned into a normal conversation and we soon found out we had a lot in common. We got along incredibly well. And started seeing more of each other. But nothing more than just friends. This disappointed me very much cause I more than just “friend” feelings. He was the type that had a different girlfriend every week. Well the school year came to an end and during the summer we drifted apart and didn’t see each other until the next school year where we ended up having three classes together plus lunch and study hall. On our first day back he informed be that he was going to be a daddy. That he had met a girl and was seeing her over the summer. My heart broke because I knew I was in love with boy. But figured he was going to be with her because of the baby. Well he told me they where no longer together even before he found out she was pregnant. But he decided to be a man and take the responsibility of being a father. On June 25th 1991 he became a father to a beautiful baby girl who they named Faithlynn Marie Haven. He asked if I would like to be the god mother to his beautiful little girl. I agreed. From the moment I held her for the first time I fell in love with her. And even more in love with him but couldn’t tell him that, I was too scared.
He was working and going to school on top of being a full time father.
I started spending more and more time with him and faith. We enjoyed each other’s company. One night we were celebrating his new promotion and everything hit the floor. I spilled my guts to him on how I was in love with him and had been since the day in 10th grade history when we were arguing. He then proceed that he too as in love with me but didn’t know if it was what I wanted because he has a daughter by another girl I told him that seeing him with faith made me fall in love with him even more and that I loved faith so much that I wouldn’t know what to do without her in my life. We graduated the next year 2 weeks before faiths 1st birthday. On graduation day, he proposed to me on stage in front of our entire graduating class. And obviously I had said yes. I moved in the following month.
We got married September 30th 1992. About three weeks after the wedding I discover that I was pregnant and was terrified because we were both working full time jobs and neither of us where in college. When I told him the news he was ecstatic and made me look at the entire thing in a different perspective. And slowly I came happy and looking forward to having a child of my own.
In March of 1993 we found out that we were expecting a little boy. Whom we decided to name after his daddy. Robert James Haven was born August 13th 1993. I became s stay at home mom for the first year of Bobby’s life. When Bobby was 1 ½, I discovered I was pregnant with Twins. A little girl we named Nevah Anna Haven. And a little boy we named Thaden Rogue Haven.
They were born November 12th 1995. When the twins were 5 months I started going to school for child care management. While Bobby Senior was working and going to school for criminal justice. Bobby graduated on April 17th 1996 which happened to be my 23rd birthday. Bobby decided that he wanted another baby for his graduations present and was willing to wait the 9 months it would take. Well we had some complications. And I couldn’t conceive properly. We conceived twice and miscarried twice. So we decided to adopt. We adopted a little girl from Italy named Micha Shavon Haven. She was such a precious little baby and I couldn’t have been happier.
Bobby took a job at Homeland Security in New York in May of 1997. After we moved there and got adjusted the best thing that could happen happened. I was pregnant. Again with a little boy.
We decided to name him Rylie Dee Haven. Dee, after Bobby Senior’s father. Rylie was born two month too early. And While I was home with the others during the day Bobby spent day and night there making sure that Rylie had everything he needed he didn’t leave that nursery window. Rylie came home three weeks after being born. And he has been a daddy’s boy ever since.
I finished school when Rylie was 1 ½. And I decided that I would stay home with the children. We were always so happy. Bobby and I decided to take the honeymoon we never had. When we got back we decided that we think we should hold off on anymore children till Rylie was a bit older.
When Rylie was 5 he kept bugging us about having a little brother. Bobby and I started talking and decide that now is as good as any to try again. Two months later we found out I was pregnant and with Twins AGAIN! A little boy and a little girl. Wesley Michael Haven and Ayla Rae Haven. After Ayla and Wesley were born we decided they were the last and I got my tubes tied.
In 2004 when the twins Wesley and Ayla where almost one I got scared I thought I was hitting menopause early cause I missed my period and was always really nauseas. I knew I couldn’t be pregnant because I got my tubes tied. Well I went to the doctors and it turned out that I was indeed pregnant again. I guess God had other plans for our family. On Christmas day of 2004 I gave birth to a beautiful little girl whom we named Rosaline Gia Haven. And again decided to have my tubes tied. This time it indeed worked.
Faith is now 13. A bouncy little girl who sometimes acts like one of the boys. Then ten minutes later is complaining because she can’t date.
Bobby Jr. is 11. He’s into sports big time especially ice hockey. He’s a little ladies man and looks just like his daddy.
Thaden and Nevah are 9. They are as different as day and night. Thaden is very shy where Nevah is very loud and bubbly.
Micha is 8. Is the loudest and energetic of the clan. You can’t get her to stop talking or to stop asking questions. She has a big interest in Italy.
Rylie is now 7. Rylie wants to be a doctor” who fixes babies like the doctor who fixed him” When he say this it brings tears to my eyes.
And Wesley and Ayla are about to be 1. They are just giggle boxes and the happiest babied I have ever seen. They are identical the only difference is Ayla has a birth mark right behind her left ear.
Bobby is now in a desk job for Homeland Security.
And As of 2006 I’ll have my own daycare.

#12 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:44 AM

(12) Boy - Alexander John
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/8667095/2/istockphoto_8667095-boy.jpg

(7) Twin Girls - Jessica Rose and Heather Lynn
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4587485/2/istockphoto_4587485-contrast.jpg

(5) Triplet Boys - Wyatt Austin, William Paul and Wade Thomas
Posted Image

(2) Adopted Boy/Boy Twins from Eastern Europe - Mikhail Cole and Nikolai Cain
Posted Image

Alex, Jess, Heather, Wyatt, Wade, Will, Mika and Niko

#13 callumbibumbum

callumbibumbum

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:02 AM

Continued from above ...

DD: Carrie Isabella (19)

Posted Image

Carrie is 19 years old and already has her life ahead of her. She is gorgeous and has already been approached by a number of big modeling agencies. She has already done print adverts for the likes of H&M and Miss. Selfridge's. She has had a number of offers from boys, but she is not interested in them at the moment. She also has shortened her name to Carrie Wynn as it gets too confusing when trying to print her name. Despite her being a model, she has conquered the stereotype by being a straight A student in her A-Levels where she studied English, Psychology, Biology & Sociology.

DD: Louisa Elizabeth (17)

Posted Image

Louisa looks completely different to the rest of the family. This is because at every possible chance she goes on holiday to Surf. Surfing is her passion and she out performs many of the boys and men that do it. Many people get a shock when they realise that she is a girl. She has just finished her first year at Six-Form studying Geography, Sociology, Media Studies and Physical Fitness. She would like to grow up to become a Physical Education teacher.

#14 amberdawn

amberdawn

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:10 AM

Pictures to my story!!
Robert Haven:
Posted Image
Me:
Posted Image
Faithlynn:
Posted Image
Robert James Haven Jr: with his auntie Teagan
Posted Image

to be continued

#15 amberdawn

amberdawn

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:11 AM

Thaden and Nevah:
Posted Image
Micha Shavon :
Posted Image
Rylie: With Daddy
Posted Image
Ayla and Wesley:
Posted Image

#16 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:50 PM

Ok I'm going to do a my ideal family, then maybe I'll do another one. Ideally I want four children, two of each, but I'll be happy whatever I get.

Lily Isobel 8
Kai Jacob 6
Noah James 2
Ariana Cassidy (pr Ah-ree-anna, atleast thats how I want it pronounced) newborn

Here's a more elaborate dream family, with 12 kids, like in Cheaper by the dozen, lol. I have so many names, it was so hard to choose from, a reason for it being so long.

DD/DS Isobel Cassidy, Noah Joshua 22 'Belle'
DD Lily Sapphire 19
DD Bethany Rose 17 'Beth'
DS Jacob Oliver 15 'Jake'
DD Willow Tegan 12
DD Scarlett Elodie 9
DS Gabriel James 7 'Gabe'
DD Cadence Grace 4 'Cadie'
DS Cassius Jack 18 months
DS/DS Finley Asher, Kai Zacharias 3 months . 'Finn'

http://www.fargobaby...r.com/?m=200812
Scarlett

http://alluremm.com/...o-0192-8x10.jpg
Cadie

http://www.fargobaby...09/07/71302.jpg
Cassius

http://z.about.com/d...Y/blgal1062.jpg
Finn and Kai

I will add photos when I find them, also I may just add links till I find time to do them properly, so sorry guys.

#17 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:49 PM

[37] Grace Isobel (Walker)
With her husband Noah Patrick Walker [37] and children Amy Beth [14], Leila Audrey [12] and Liam Everett [12].

[35] Sofia Rosalind (Garland)
with her husband Blake Aaron Garland [39] and sons Rory Elliott [10] and Riley James [8].

[34] Caleb Thomas (Seymour)
with his wife Caitlin Paige Seymour [33] and children Evie Harmony [13], Mia Rosalind [10], Lily Madison [8] and Finn Patrick [6].

[32] Henry Jude (Seymour)
with his wife Serena Mae Seymour [29] and daughter Roxanne 'Roxie' Dahlia [4].

[30] Beth Madeline (Ackerman)
with her husband Miles Tristan Ackerman [30] and children Tyler 'Ty' Benjamin [9], Thomas 'Tom' Michael [9], Jace Gideon [6], Lily Andrea [3] and Phoebe Danielle [1].

#18 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:09 PM

I guess my dream family would be about 5-7 kids so I could use all my favorite names.

DS: Whitman Lark-Alfred nn Whit (Lark-Alfred is after my g-pa)
DD/DS: Anna Winifred Lucille / Wiley Alexander Liam
DS: James Wisdom Reid
DS: Wes Lyn Abram
DD: Edie Lizabeth Agnes

I guess my favorite names have changed a bit from almost a year ago....(though 5-7 is still the right size) :) I'll randomize the genders though.

DD: Edie Laurence
DS: Whitman Lark-Alfred "Whit"
DD/DS: Annagail Margaret "Anna" / Wiley Abram
DS: Eller Ferris
DD: Prynn Eloise

Anna, Edie, Whit, Wiley, Eller & Prynn

#19 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

I'll add pictures later!

DW: Primrose Amelia "Prim"
DH: Griffin Oliver "Griff"

Ashland University! I can't believe I'm finally here! After three years of planning and dreaming, I'm finally in college. My dad was grumbling as he trudged up the stairs behind me, carrying the large duffel bag that held most of my clothes. I had a crate full of my stuff for my desk, and a few knick- nacks. The room was small but comfortable with two loft beds with desks underneath. There was also a futon with a small stand that a television set would fit onto perfectly. I threw my stuff onto the desk farthest from the door and walked over to the window. I pulled back the curtains to see the side of another dorm. Well, so much for the view but I was only a freshman and the view could only get better from here, right?
"Hey, Anybody home?" A tall girl with impossibly long tan legs and long dark brown hair was standing in the doorway holding a bag full of what looked like bed linens.
"Hi! I'm Prim. I guess we're roommates." I held out my hand which she took and smiled, revealing perfect white teeth.
"I'm Ginny and this is my brother Griff." She said as an amazingly handsome guy walked up behind her. He was pale but not ghostly white with brown hair so dark it almost looked black. He smiled and his teeth were just like his sisters. My knees almost buckled when I looked into his eyes, they were a grey so dark that they almost looked black. His hair was a mess of curls that fell nonchalantly into his eyes. I swear if we were in the 1920's I would have swooned. Heck it was 2012 and I was almost swooning!
Griff and I talked for the rest of the day as he helped to get Ginny and I moved in. He had a sarcastic sense of humor much like my own. He was a twenty year old pre-med student at University of Pittsburgh and hoped to go to med school there as well. He wanted to be a cancer specialist because ovarian cancer killed his mother when he was 16. At the end of the day, I didn't want to see him leave but I gave him my cell phone number and we started texting almost immediately.
We were soon dating and spent every free minute we could together. On break he would drive from his hometown to mine which we're an hour apart. We were falling in love and Ginny thought it was great.
Ginny and I had gotten to be really good friends over the past four years and at our graduation we couldn't believe that we wouldn't be living together anymore.
We were away from each other from two weeks when Griff and Ginny surprised me with a visit! I should have noticed when Griff wanted to take me out to dinner just the two of us but I was so excited to see my best friend and my boyfriend that I didn't think anything of it. That night at dinner, he gave me an even bigger surprise. He asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes and the next June we were married in a beautiful flower garden.

Griff still had his residency to become a doctor but we were happy. I had gotten a job as a drama teacher in a local school district and I loved it. We hadn't really talked about kids but after three years of marriage, our happy little family of two became a family of four!

DS/DD: Truth Alexandra/ Sampson Oliver (23)

Tru is very musical and dramatic just like her mother. She has been in plays since she was four and lives for the thrill she gets from applause. She is currently pursueing an acting carrer and has recently starred in a few productions with the Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera.

Sam is a jock. He plays football, baseball, basketball, and loves to run. He is currently playing all of them in college at his father's alma mater, Pitt.

We were a happy family of four but we knew that we wanted more children. The one thing we were concerned about was multiples ran in both of our families. We decided that we would handle multiples as they came and tried for another baby two years later. We were blessed with one little girl.

DD: Honor Geneva (20)

Honor is our little scholar. She was excepted into Harvard and is going to be a nuclear physicist. She loves science and chemistry.

Our family of five was great. I loved being a mom although balancing drama practice and kids was a little difficult at times. Ginny lived right next door with her husband James and their new baby, Adrian Thomas. Ginny was a great mom but every mom needs to get away occasionally so one night James and Ginny left Adrian with us and went out to dinner.
On the way home a drunk driver hit them head on going hundred and ten miles an hour. He killed both of them instantly. So we adopted Adrian.

DS: Adrian Thomas (19)

Adrian is a jock just like Sam but he also sings and acts like Tru. He also makes honor roll every semester and is basically as well rounded as you can get. He is quiet but not shy and gives hundred and ten percent to everything he does!

We were a happy family of six but Adrian felt a little left out because he was the only adopted one of our kids. So we looked into adopting when we met Jude Isaiah. A spunky, outgoing kid. He was 7 when we adopted him and fit perfectly with our family. He is the comedian and has started playing comedy clubs in the area.

DS: Jude Isaiah (17)

We are now a happy family of seven. We are currently awaiting the birth of our first grandchild! Sam and his wife Eliza are expecting their first in July, a little girl named Roseanne Ginevra after his aunt.

#20 Rylee's Mommy

Rylee's Mommy

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:59 AM

well lets see what i can come up with

Kelly and Chanler (me and my hubby)
Rylee Dakota (this is our real daughter)

Ok now for the fictional kids:
Twin Girls : Acadia Skye and Charlotte Moon *Cadi and Charlie*
Son: Jagger James Duvall * Jagger*
Daughter: Copeland Brooke
Daughter: Tuesday Theodora
Son: Kain(e) Thomas
Daughter: Alice Kingsley

I Love All Of These Names For Different Reasons. (This is actually the first time i've ever told anyone other than family about some of these names as well)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users