• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:05 AM

So, I am working on a film for my fim club, and we sort of have an idea, but I am trying to figure out names for the main characters.

The first one is a male, 17 years old, who has just moved towns. He has started a new college, and falls in love with the most popular girl in school. He has red, curly hair, and brown eyes. He is tall, and into playing computer games, he is also very clever. I was thinking about calling him Toby, but he doesn't have a middle name, or last name, which I wanted to be russian maybe?

Next is an 18 year old female, the most popular girl in school. She is tall, blonde with brown eyes, and really pretty. She is a cheerleader, but secretly she wants to be a scientist. She two times Toby on the popular jock on the football (Soccer) team. I don't have any names for her yet, but her parents are Spanish, so she might have a spanish first/middle name.

Last one is the popular jock. He is tall and really muscly, because of all the working out that he does. He has brown hair and blue eyes, and has been in love with the most popular girl in school for five years. When he finally gets the courage to ask her out, he doesn't realise she's already dating Toby, secretly after school. He is a true american, so he needs american names.

Thanks in advance.

Hannah :unsure:

#2 sparks_fly

sparks_fly

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:any kind of music. books of all sorts. friends. soccer.

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

Hey!
17 yr old guy: Toby is cute name, here are some other suggestions: Ivan and Mitchel are russian and would fit him. WDYT? Maybe Ivan Toby Gregory??

18 yr old girl: Isabella, Alena, Rosa, Sofia, maybe Sofia Isabel Ramirez?

Pop. Jock: Zack, Ben, Asher, Nolan,?????

Hope I helped!
-Ally

#3 Guest_AnnabellaARJC_*

Guest_AnnabellaARJC_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

17 year old guy: Toby Ivan

18 year old girl: Maria Isabel

Jock: Andrew, Ryan, Christopher "Chris"

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:10 AM

Ally: I like the idea of a russian first name, and Toby in the middle, not sure on the surname Gregory, but I'll think about it. I like Sofia, Isabella and Rosa, not sure what middle names to use. For the Jock I like Asher and Nolan, again, more suggestions?

AnnabellaARJC: Toby Ivan is nice, but again, I am thinking of maybe the other way around, Ivan Toby? Not sure on Maria, but Isabel is nice. Like Ryan for the Jock, but the others don't really seem to fit him.

Any more suggestions?
If it helps I will post their family outlines up here so you can have a look:

Main characters family:
DH: Arkady Lewis *Kade* (names might change, I am just trying them out)
DW: Ekaterina Jane *Ria*
DS: Ivan/Mitchel Toby? *Toby* (maybe named after his father?)
DD: Jekaterina Rose *Rose* (First girl is named after her mother)
DD: Zinaida Ashley *Ash*
DD: Katenka Jasmine *Kat*

Popular girls family:
DH: Miguel Javier
DW: Natalia Irene *Lia*
DS: Andres Rafael *Andy*
DD: Sofia/Isabella/Rosa ??
DD: Noemi Lolita
DS/DS: Xavier Gerard/Rodrigo Juan *Xavier and Rigo*

Jocks family:
DH: Jackson Tyler *Jack*
DW: Addison Marie *Addie*