• 2,193 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

#102 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:40 AM

Say: Hi kids, how are you?
Think: Grayson Oliver is handsome, and I love Gabriel. Hazel and Rose are lovely, but I'm not a fan of Sterling, Leonora or Georgia.

This is my son Ellery Nathaniel (10) and my two daughters Charlotte Ayla (6) and Piper Ruth (2). In three months Ellery, Lottie & Piper will become big siblings to twins! We've decided on the first names Oscar and Henry, but we're having trouble agreeing on middle names.

#103 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

"Quite the good looking bunch you've got! And I bet the twins will be just as cute."

Think: I prefer Ellery on girls, but Nathaniel is handsome. Charlotte Ayla and Piper Ruth are lovely. Henry is handsome, Oscar only makes me think of the grouch, sorry.

// Our son River Montgomery {6} is around here somewhere! With all that energy he keeps us busy. And now we've got a second to take care of! This is Isla Juliet {2 mo}. //

#104 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:29 PM

Say: She's adorable! I bet he does! Two is more fun than one though.
Think: River Montgomery is handsome, although I'm not a fan of River. Isla Juliet is gorgeous.

These are my rambunctious triplets Cecily Grey, Louisa Tate & Alfie Colin (4). Lily, Lou & Alfie are going to be big siblings in three months. We're naming the new baby Olly Matthew.

#105 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

"Wow, congrats!"

Think: I really like Cecily Grey and Olly Matthew. Louisa Tate and Alfie are nms, but I love Colin.

// My daughter, Lux Evangeline Margot {16}, just got her first car! Her grandparents paid for 1/2 of it, but she got a job to pay for the rest. We're very proud of her! //

#106 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:25 PM

Say: Congrats, Lux! What kind of car did you get?
Think: Lux is not for me, but Evangeline Margot is pretty!

These are my children Julie Violet (7) and Eve Margot (3). Julie and Eve just got new haircuts!

#107 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:28 PM

"Your haircuts look beautiful!"

Think: both names are really lovely.

// This is my baby girl, Arabella Poppy {1 mo}. She's DH and I's first kid and we're so excited to be parents! //

#108 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:06 PM

Say: she is so adorable! congratulations on being parents!

Think: None of the names are my style, and Poppy get me thinking of popcorn. 

these are my twin girls, Gemma Eleanor, and Elsa Genevieve. They will be turning two next month. 

#109 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:44 AM

Say: Are you excited for your birthday?
Think: I adore Eleanor and Elsa, neither of the other names are my style. I don't think Gemma and Elsa make a great sibset either.

These are my little rascals Isaac Bentley (6) and Jonah Casey (4), and my little monkey Eve Susannah (1). Isaac and Joey are great big brothers, Eve learns a lot of great words from them. Yesterday they tried to teach her to say banana, which ended with giggling.

#110 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:08 AM

"Aww, I bet that was too cute! What other words has she learned, Isaac and Jonah?"

Think: All the names are nice, and the FNs fit really well together. 

// We've been watching my nephews, Lucian Elliot {6} and Alistair Owen {5}, for a couple days now. Thier parents are on a 10th anniversary trip to Paris. //

#111 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:16 AM

Say: Are you having fun staying wirh your auntie, Lucian and Alistair?
Think: Lucian and Alistair are a handsome brother set! Love Lucian Elliot, but I've never been a fan of Owen.

This little monkey is my daughter, Poet Eulalie (5). Her big sister Fable Aveline (8) is the blondie over there with the owl rucksack.

#112 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:20 AM

"Hey, Poet! Is Fable a good big sister?"

Think: I love love love Fable. I prefer Poem to Poet, but both are really lovely, and it sounds great with the beautiful Eulalie. Aveline is nms but the flow is nice. Though a bit matchy, I adore the sibset.

// This is my daughter, Naomi Caroline {8}. We just got off a long plane ride from Anchorage, so she is very tired. //

#113 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:26 AM

Say: Hey Naomi! Did you like the plane ride?
Think: Naomi Caroline is lovely!

My son, Jack Tobias (9), was the solo singer tonight. His little sister, Clare Ophelia (3), thinks he's wonderful.

#114 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:01 AM

"His voice is amazing! You must be so proud."

Think: Jack Tobias and Ophelia are great. Clare is ehh for me.

// This is my son, Theron Grey {17}. We're on a college road trip. His brothers, Jonas Wolf {14} and Rafferty Cole {12}, stayed at home with their dad. //

#115 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

Say: Are you having fun, Theron?
Think: Love Grey, Jonas & Rafferty, but the other names aren't my style. Great sibset though.

I'd like you to meet my nieces Cadalyn Faith (8) and Everleigh Quinn (4), and my nephews Josiah Matthew (6) and Judah Reagan (2). Their parents are away on a three night cruise for their anniversary, so they're staying with me for a few days.

#116 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

"What fun things have you gotten to do with your auntie?"

Think: The girls names are not my style, too trendy for me. I love the boys' names, esp Judah Reagan. I have a soft spot for Reagan on boys.

// This is my son, Malcolm Andrew {4}, and my nephew, Colby Isaac {3}. Colby's hanging out with us while his parents are at the hospital giving birth to his little sister! They'll be naming her Fiona Violet. //

#117 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:10 PM

Say: Are you excited, Colby?

Think: I love Malcolm and Fiona Violet, the other names are okay.

I named my son, George Harrison (16), after the lead guitarist of the Beatles. In fact, he's a guitarist himself! My other son, Neil Jacob (14), is a drummer, and the two are in a band with some kids from school.

#118 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:16 AM

Say: How interesting! What is the band called?
Think: While both names flow well and make a nice sibset, they're nms.

This is my son Alden Matthew (5) and my twin girls Erin Susannah and Fern Cordelia (1).

#119 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:56 AM

"Nice to meet you! Do you like having little sisters, Alden?"

Think: All the names are nice but not my style. On the twins names, Erin Susannnah is really common but Fern Cordelia is pretty unique, so I'd switch it to Erin Cordelia and Fern Susannah to balance it out. But that's just me.

// This is my niece, Margaret Columbine, but we call her Mamie-Cole. Her middle name, Columbine, is to honor those who died in the shooting, specifically her dad's best friend when he was in high school. //

#120 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:48 AM

Say: Hi Mamie-Cole! How are you?
Think: Not a fan of Margaret but I adore Mamie! Columbine is pretty, and I love the meaning behind it.

These are my sons Atticus Levi (10) and Bastian Luke (7), and my youngest Daisy Laura (1). My twins Caius Lorcan and Clarissa Leigh (5) are at the pool with their dad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users