#1 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

Hello!

Wdyt? Honest feedback? Rosaly is after my deceased step-mother and my mother (ROSemary + ALYssa) and pronounced like Rosalie (spelling STAYS). Kaelyn is my favorite girl name, and Gabrielle is the variation of my Fiancé's name Gilbert. Any feedback is helpful! :)

#2 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

I think its very pretty and well thought of. I love alternate spellings snd Rosaly is a wonderful spelling. The way you spelled Kaelyn is my favorite, too! Gabrielle is a nice variation of Gilbert and ties the knot perfectly. Congrats !

#3 A.Camille

A.Camille

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Fashion, literature, sports, cosmetology, + daydreaming!

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

LOVE Rosaly, and I love that it honors two great women in your life. How cool!

Honestly, I don't care for Kaelyn at all.  It is very trendy compared to the classic Rosaly and preppy Gabrielle. But I definitely prefer it as a middle name rather than a given first name (which would be lost in the -aydens and -raydens.) And it has a nice sound!

Gabrielle is beautiful. I have a cousin with this name and she loves it, so I'm admittedly biased. ;) Love that its another version of Gilbert. Also, very cool. 

The name as a whole has a great flow to it. I love Rosalie Gabrielle even more, but Rosalie Kaelyn Gabrielle is a great name your daughter would be lucky to have! Great job! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users