#1 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

Okay, I'm trying to expand my very tiny list of favorite name combinations. Here are some I'm toying with. I know there is still a lot of work to be done, and some could really do better.... but this is all I've got for the moment:

Calista Eve - Which nickname do you prefer, Callie/Cali/Lissa/Cally/other? I love the meaning on this (though I didn't pick for the meaning).
Calista + Eve = "The most beautiful + life". I'm usually not a sucker for meanings, but I kinda see it as a good luck thing. Source for meaning: Babynamesworld.com.

Eliza Abigail - How does this one flow? Is it too old or popular sounding with Abigail? Abigail wouldn't be a first choice under normal circumstances, but I got it from my mom's middle name and she liked it (she also agreed that she would never want a baby to have her exact first or middle name). It has grown on me.

Bianca Lorraine - Not really sold on either yet, but I like the flow for some reason. I've always though Bianca was pretty.

Angelica Hadley - I know, the flow is off somewhere. I do have a reason for using Hadley and I've been trying to find the right first name.

Cordelia Noelle - Noelle is really popular right now (it seems like it at least, I keep hearing about it). Are there too many 'L' sounds?

I'm lookingfor feedback or suggestions on swapping the middle names for the last 3. No spelling/shortening suggestions though please. And I'm really not looking for new names right now, just sorting through the ones I have.

#2 -Tara

-Tara

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:15 PM

i love Eliza Abigail. the others are okay(:

TaraAnn>3

#3 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:38 PM

Calista Eve--I'm really not a fan of the name Calista, but Callie is kind of cute as a nn, and I like the mn Eve.

Eliza Abigail--I love this name!!! Eliza sounds so fresh to me, and paired with Abigail, it makes a stunning combo.

Bianca Lorraine--Lorraine as a mn isn't bad, but I really do not like the name Bianca. Together, they're okay, but I still don't like Bianca.

Angelica Hadley--You're right, it really doesn't flow very well. How about an 'ella' or 'bella' name with it, as in Annabella Hadley or Isabella Hadley (or something else)? I like Angelica, but it just doesn't go with Hadley.

Cordelia Noelle--Cordelia, like Calista and Bianca, I really am not a fan of, but I do like Noelle as a mn. I actually think they're kind of pretty together.

I really hope I helped!!! I hope you don't think I'm trashing your names, because some of them really have potential. Again, I hope I helped.

#4 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,668 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:09 PM

Calista Eve- Like this one alot! My favorite NN is Callie, but Lissa is cute too.

Eliza Abigail - I like this one too. I don't think it's too old-fashioned.

Bianca Lorraine - I think Bianca is very pretty, and the flow of this combo is nice, but I'm not a fan of Lorraine

Angelica Hadley - I'm not a fan of Hadley, but if it's important to you, go for it. As far as flow goes, I think it's fine. Hadley Angelica might sound a tiny bit better, but IMO either combo flows fine.

Cordelia Noelle - Very pretty! I don't think there are too many L sounds, and I don't think popularity matters as much for a MN.

#5 AllAboutNames101

AllAboutNames101

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Names

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:43 PM

Cordelia Noelle has the best flow to it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users