• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 country chic

country chic

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

The main character is Addison Parker. She's a sophomore in Alabama. She is a sweet country girl who just recently started dating Noah Blates. I'm thinking pretty but she doesn't know it. Maybe blonde/ light brown hair and any color eyes.
http://us.fotolia.com/id/23272982 <--- Just an idea

Noah Blates is the most famous guy in the high school. He's a junior and is the star quarterback of the football team. He is also a southern gentleman. Everyone has a crush on him. He has known Addison since the 7th grade. He's hot and knows it but doesnt care. Medium blonde hair and Deep blue eyes. I can't find any good pics.

Nathaniel Parker is Addison's older brother. He's a sophomore in college. They are very close and have a great relationship. He used to be a football player and is a fit country guy. I'm thinking Brown hair and green eyes.

Layla Finch is Nathaniel's girlfriend and one of Addison's Best friends. I'm thinking natural red-brown hair and rich brown eyes.

Katherine (Kat) Davis is Addison's BFF. She is one of the popular girls. She is a confused girl who is in between boyfriends all the time AKA a slut kind of. I don't know what I'm thinking with her but obviously hot.

This is all in Alabama so they are all pretty southern. Please give me picture ideas. Thank you very much.

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

Noah - This pic?
Nathaniel - Maybe this?
Layla - ??
Katherine - This?

Hope I helped a little (:

~Hannah~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users